MyAnimeList.net

Anime Information
Forums

Recent Posts | My Watched Topics | My Ignored Topics | Search

Eve no Jikan Episode 6 Discussion
MyAnimeList.net Forum »» Anime Discussion »» Series Discussion »» Eve no Jikan »» Eve no Jikan Episode 6 Discussion

Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
View Poll Results: Eve no Jikan Episode 6 Discussion
5 out of 5: Loved it!
 
261 80.80%
4 out of 5: Liked it
 
44 13.62%
3 out of 5: It was OK
 
15 4.64%
2 out of 5: Disliked it
 
1 0.31%
1 out of 5: Hated it
 
2 0.62%
Voters: 323

#1
09-19-09, 6:15 PM
News Team
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 19717
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Yay, it's out now. I'm going to watch it later.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

 
#2
09-19-09, 6:28 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 305
Episode was so good!

Ending was open for a new season if they ever decide to make one.

Oh yeah if anyone want the ending song it out too.
 
#3
09-19-09, 6:32 PM

Offline
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 7208
tsubasalover said:
Yay, it's out now. I'm going to watch it later.
Still can't get enough of your great posts. <3

I really wished that there was more Sammy in this episode... in this series as a non-android, but I'll accept what they dished out, which was just spectacular. I'm glad that they didn't shut down though.

The best part was just thinking about how TEX got down to the cafe. I kept thinking: "Don't they have stairs?" and sure enough it was hilarious with the revelation to that predicament.

I can't wait to see if Yasuhiro has anything else up his sleeve.

Did you enjoy you you time of EVE?
 
#4
09-19-09, 6:38 PM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 305
HawthorneKitty said:
tsubasalover said:
Yay, it's out now. I'm going to watch it later.
Still can't get enough of your great posts. <3

I really wished that there was more Sammy in this episode... in this series as a non-android, but I'll accept what they dished out, which was just spectacular. I'm glad that they didn't shut down though.

The best part was just thinking about how TEX got down to the cafe. I kept thinking: "Don't they have stairs?" and sure enough it was hilarious with the revelation to that predicament.

I can't wait to see if Yasuhiro has anything else up his sleeve.

Did you enjoy you you time of EVE?


Yeah, thought it was kinda useless... but might help others that don't know if the episode is out of not. But I am sure somebody else would have made about the episode would have done the same thing.

Before the episode was out I thought it would be about Sammy too, didn't remember the preview from last episode. Kinda disappoint about that too.
 
#5
09-19-09, 7:55 PM

Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 46
It was a great show. I hope there is a second season.

I lol'd at the part when TEX and Masaki were about to leave. xDD
 
#6
09-19-09, 8:19 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 1689
Loved this episode, my favourite out of the entire series. Really hope they'll do a sequel.
 
#7
09-19-09, 9:36 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 83
Time of Eve slays, enough said.
 
#8
09-19-09, 10:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 413
This was fantastic. Hope they make more....a full seasons worth maybe. They did leave it open for one saying "the end?", having that question mark.
 
#9
09-19-09, 10:03 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 47
Such a great series; I am glad they kept it open for more.

By the way, anyone know where to get that ending theme from the first 5 episodes?
 
09-19-09, 10:40 PM
News Team
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 19717
HawthorneKitty said:
tsubasalover said:
Yay, it's out now. I'm going to watch it later.
Still can't get enough of your great posts. <3


lol. Thanks. I was going to edit the after I watched it, I guess I have to add another post for my comment.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

 
09-19-09, 10:44 PM

Offline
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 1733
This was a masterpiece, even by the series standards. The ending when they go to leave was a brilliant move.

I would definitely like to see this series continue. For the sake of Sammy alone, this series must continue!

But the sub-plot they introduced involving the mystery behind the cafe's, and that incident with the child... Sheesh. I want to know what it was all about!

Hmmm... a movie perhaps? =D
<---made of awesome!
 
09-19-09, 10:57 PM
News Team
Offline
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 19717
Busy father leaving anteroid to his little son, but is in a company who seems to hate anteroid. Ah! Masato was that little boy?

His anteroid was missing and turns out he was in the shop. He told everyone about that anteroid and his feeling. Anteroid, who was ordered by his father not to speak, spoke when he saw an anteroid in his data.

I thought Masato's anteroid is Chex because the credit it's チェクス, and not TEX.

Susan said:

But the sub-plot they introduced involving the mystery behind the cafe's, and that incident with the child... Sheesh. I want to know what it was all about!

Hmmm... a movie perhaps? =D


This, maybe?
Modified by tsubasalover, 09-19-09, 11:21 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

 
09-20-09, 1:38 AM

Offline
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1751
saxophone said:
This was fantastic. Hope they make more....a full seasons worth maybe. They did leave it open for one saying "the end?", having that question mark.


I agree that this series was very good, but it leaves me wanting more. It seems on the surface that there is so much more that can be done with this plot. But the story is very similar to the Animatrix: Second Renaissance so I guess it is tricky. I think if they do make another series it would be best to see a future in which Robots and Humans can overcome their differences instead of one destroying the other. If it were up to me though, I'd make Pale Cocoon a feature length film before I started working on Eve no Jikan II.
 
09-20-09, 3:15 AM

Offline
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 1032
Well, I can definitely say I did enjoy the time of Eve!

Can't really decide if this is one of my favourite episodes, since they were all very good, but I genuinely liked Tex and how he tried to care for Misato, while keeping on with the Robotic laws.

Makes me wonder, would it be possible to break such a law (presumable for their or someone else's own good) if no-one would ever find out, or would such a thing be physically impossible, even with great will?
 
09-20-09, 5:01 AM

Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 533
I really loved this series. I wan't another season.
 
09-20-09, 10:24 AM

Offline
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 18
I thought it was kind of similar to Chobits in terms of themes. Rie Tanaka even plays Sammy. But I liked it better than Chobits. I want a second season with more on Sammy.
 
09-20-09, 11:48 AM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 620
omotenium said:
I thought it was kind of similar to Chobits in terms of themes. Rie Tanaka even plays Sammy. But I liked it better than Chobits. I want a second season with more on Sammy.


sure they both have 1 thing in common, they both feature androids. but thats it.
 
09-20-09, 1:09 PM

Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 435
HawthorneKitty said:
Did you enjoy your time of EVE?


Yes. Completely. Original plot development. Social commentary. Flawless presentation. I can't write about this series without tl;dr'ing this topic... so, i've got nothing else to say.

9/10 which goes for "Great".
 
09-20-09, 1:15 PM

Offline
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 899
Vinzalf said:
HawthorneKitty said:
Did you enjoy your time of EVE?


Yes. Completely. Original plot development. Social commentary. Flawless presentation. I can't write about this series without tl;dr'ing this topic... so, i've got nothing else to say.

9/10 which goes for "Great".


I echo this sentiment exactly. I loved how we get to see the whole gang in this last episode, and how we got a bit of closure on Nagi. Though I really do wish someone would translate the headlines of those newspapers so I can better understand the incident.
Currently blogging at Chocolate Syrupy Waffles
 
09-20-09, 3:40 PM

Offline
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 147
Meh.. nice final ep.

But they could have done better especially during ep 3-4.

Like some of you viewers out there.. I wanted to see more of "Sammy".

I wanted to see how the protagonist would struggle with his 'dorei-kei' behaviour towards Sammy. And whether he could see Sammy as a 'person' or whatever..

The last ep was quite 'touching', but they should have presented something like that involved Sammi + Rikuo. Without letting it slide into shit like for example with Chobits..

Nice show.. but they could have done better.. meh..
 
Top
Pages (9) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Help     FAQ     About     Contact     Terms     Privacy     AdChoices