Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 2, 2009 8:28 PM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
What if androids start to participate and become an integral part on human cultural development? Through art, for example? "To hell with that", just play the damn piano :). Very good and thought-provoking episode, well written and directed.

This episode also portrayed the change on Rikuo and Masaki view towards androids. The one who considered himself to be the most "tolerant", and the other one, the doubtful guy, are changing roles, lol.

So, are you enjoying the time of EVE? ;D
CanopusJul 2, 2009 8:31 PM
Jul 2, 2009 9:11 PM
May 2008
I am enjoying it, thanks for asking.

In all seriousness this episode was really though provoking like the OP said... it gives great "what ifs" and really is making one think about the line being blended between man and machine. If there even is a "line" separating the two... deep stuff.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Jul 3, 2009 1:20 AM

Dec 2007
I thought it was fantastic how they managed to resolve both of Rikuo's issues with the androids (the inferiority he felt when the robot played the piano at the competition and the uneasiness he felt as he saw the family-like bond the androids shared as they were taking care of Chie) in one fell swoop. He accepted his role in their 'family' and was able to play the piano for them at the same time.

Great ep. 5/5
Jul 3, 2009 2:32 AM

May 2008
Can someone please get round to fansubbing? Pireze seems to have stopped his .ass'es. ;-;
Jul 3, 2009 5:37 AM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
definitely not as great as the last episode but still good. animation was top notch like always <3
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Jul 3, 2009 9:50 PM
Feb 2008
The animation in the scene when Rikuo played the piano was absolutely wonderful. Having played the piano for 12 years myself, I very much appreciate the animators putting effort into having his hands and arms move realistically.
Anyways, great episode with some very nice development for Rikuo. I can't wait to see how this series will end. :) 5/5
Jul 4, 2009 12:16 AM

Jul 2008
My favorite part was the piano scene
I'm glad Rikuo is loosening up
It was a great episode
Jul 4, 2009 12:44 AM

Oct 2008
I was really glad to see that this episode has finally become available. Like the previous episode, this was moving, but in a different way. I can appreciate the escalation of the feelings throughout the episode to the point that, toward the end, such as through the piano scene and as Sammy left the cafe. It ends up being quite touching. This really addressed Rikuo's issues appropriately I thought, and I'm looking forward to the conclusion.
Jul 6, 2009 9:26 AM

Dec 2008
Was that the longest ep so far?

for me it was one of the weaker episodes, I stlill dislike Rikuo ;)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2009 5:15 PM

May 2008
I hope there will be some (touching/'romantic') showdown in the last ep.. between Sammy and Rikuo.. or I will be very disappointed :|
Jul 6, 2009 5:18 PM

Dec 2007
Why?
Jul 6, 2009 5:29 PM

May 2008
Becuz I want to see anime.. that moves me.. inspires me.. or whatever..

Bleh.. for me the first 2 eps of Eve no Jikan were quite interesting .. ep 3-4 were semi-humoristic fillers.. ep 5 might start to get things back on track..

In short.. I would like to see how Rikuo would handle his feelings towards his android Sammy in a touching/interesting way. Instead of seeing fillers.. bleh .. that aren't that great/funny at all :|..I want to see controversial stuff, but I'm afraid the creators are too afraid of going down that road or incapable or unsure of themselves..
Jul 6, 2009 5:35 PM

Dec 2007
I found the third episode quite intriguing cause it showed an android/android relationship, but one where both androids thinks their partner is human. I found that quite fascinating.

The fourth episode was an entire social commentary about how we as humans tend to turn out backs on our purchased goods as soon as the newest model comes around. This is a huge problem even today, seeing how outdated computer parts and other assorted technology are overfilling our landfills at a rampant rate.

This fifth episode was an interesting look at how the androids incorporate the arts (piano, painting, etc) and how they even seem to enjoy it (as shown by the reaction of Sammy and Akiko). It also showed very well a simulated "family" with androids involved.

The entire purpose of this series is to show what happens when the line between humanity and artificial life is blurred, and one can't tell an android from a human, and I find that the series is doing a marvelous job.

This isn't a romance. It is meant to "inspire" with its already well-displayed social commentary that is etched throughout each episode.
Jul 6, 2009 8:01 PM

Jun 2008
Kozooo said:

Bleh.. for me the first 2 eps of Eve no Jikan were quite interesting .. ep 3-4 were semi-humoristic fillers.. ep 5 might start to get things back on track..

IMHO, episodes 3 and 4 are the ones that start catching the idea of the series as a whole. And like Megiddo wrote, this isn't a romance animu. Well, a little, but it's not the main focus.
Jul 7, 2009 3:28 PM

May 2008
Megiddo said:
The fourth episode was an entire social commentary about how we as humans tend to turn out backs on our purchased goods as soon as the newest model comes around. This is a huge problem even today, seeing how outdated computer parts and other assorted technology are overfilling our landfills at a rampant rate.

What a stupid comparison. You are comparing Artificial Intelligence (AI) with machines with no feelings. Who cares about outdated computer parts? Replace them and throw them away or recycle them or whatever.

But when we are talking about AI.. that are probably self-aware .. we are talking about something else.
I think when we make or encounter intelligent 'lifeforms' cybernetic or whatever which are also Self-aware aka self-conscious. "Human" rights should apply to them.

Megiddo said:
The entire purpose of this series is to show what happens when the line between humanity and artificial life is blurred, and one can't tell an android from a human, and I find that the series is doing a marvelous job.

This isn't a romance. It is meant to "inspire" with its already well-displayed social commentary that is etched throughout each episode.

What I wanted to see is what happens if you cross the line between artificial 'life' and humanity. I prefer a romantic setting + drama.. the way they started the show, which could show us controversial/extreme/dramatic possibliities that could linger in your mind. Instead of superficial comedy .. which only makes me chuckle a bit..

Anyway.. love is very important life.. could it be important in artificial life as well?
Jul 7, 2009 4:01 PM

Dec 2007
Kozooo said:
Megiddo said:

What a stupid comparison. You are comparing Artificial Intelligence (AI) with machines with no feelings. Who cares about outdated computer parts? Replace them and throw them away or recycle them or whatever.

If you actually paid attention to the show however, that episode never really dealt with the 'pseudo-emotional' level of the androids that were getting thrown away. Nameless didn't hold any rancor for the family who threw him out. The entire episode devoted itself to the HUMAN aspect. How WE as HUMANS throw out old things as soon as something new is available. Which... is pretty much exactly what my quote up there states.

Regarding love amongst the androids, didn't we already have "Eve's Lovers"? Koji and Rina seem to be at least in some state of emotional/physical need for eachother.
Jul 8, 2009 3:52 AM

Sep 2008
Vinzalf said:
So, are you enjoying the time of EVE? ;D
Heck yes!

Another beautiful episode. I'm glad, seeing that Rikuo is dissolving his own barrier and can't wait for the next episode... the last episode...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 8, 2009 10:01 AM

May 2008
Megiddo said:
If you actually paid attention to the show however, that episode never really dealt with the 'pseudo-emotional' level of the androids that were getting thrown away. Nameless didn't hold any rancor for the family who threw him out. The entire episode devoted itself to the HUMAN aspect. How WE as HUMANS throw out old things as soon as something new is available. Which... is pretty much exactly what my quote up there states.

The episode never dealt with 'pseudo-emotinal' stuff? Maybe you missed the hug given by the hostess o.O? Becuz the robot/android probably couldn't express any emotions?
And still you mention the 'Human' aspect of throwing things away? You are still comparing throwing lifeless stuff with artificial life.
Throwing an android away should be compared with throwing away a puppy.

Probably you can't see the difference between artifical life and something lifeless like for example a new mobile phone.
That's exactly what the creators are trying to express in the show. That people don't know the difference between them..
Megiddo said:
This is a huge problem even today, seeing how outdated computer parts and other assorted technology are overfilling our landfills at a rampant rate.

Like u said :|

Megiddo said:
Regarding love amongst the androids, didn't we already have "Eve's Lovers"? Koji and Rina seem to be at least in some state of emotional/physical need for eachother.

Well I don't know about you, but Rikuo is a boy .. probably in his puberty. And there's this girl.. Sammy.. who looks kinda cute.. living in his house.. but she's an android..

Instead of using all the 6 eps to focus on something like a 'laser beam'. They are shedding light on other characters in the show meh :|
When I saw the ending of ep 2, when Rikuo (violently) pulled out that thingy out of Sandy's hair?
I was really wondering what's going to happen the next ep?
And what do I get? Meh.. a filler ep... the characters pretend nothing (dramatic) happened..

You guy's might like it .. but I don't .. the last ep will probably be something superficial as well.. bleh.. But you never know :o
KozoooJul 8, 2009 10:08 AM
Jul 8, 2009 11:25 AM

Jun 2008
Kozooo said:
Well I don't know about you, but Rikuo is a boy .. probably in his puberty. And there's this girl.. Sammy.. who looks kinda cute.. living in his house.. but she's an android..

Instead of using all the 6 eps to focus on something like a 'laser beam'. They are shedding light on other characters in the show meh :|
When I saw the ending of ep 2, when Rikuo (violently) pulled out that thingy out of Sandy's hair?
I was really wondering what's going to happen the next ep?
And what do I get? Meh.. a filler ep... the characters pretend nothing (dramatic) happened..

You guy's might like it .. but I don't .. the last ep will probably be something superficial as well.. bleh.. But you never know :o

There are over 9000 romantic/dramatic anime out there. And most of them are shallow, pandering and immature as hell. So, i don't see why EnJ is 'superficial' for not being a pure romance/drama animu.

Eve no Jikan is a story that uses a overused (ha!) concept, but the 'original feeling' of the show is given by the setting and the characters. A cafe and a mix of habitual customers, some androids, and some humans interacting freely thanks to a no-discrimination rule, while on the outside we see on the media tons of conflict and social discussion.

And i think that's the whole point of the show, social discussion. The arrival of almost-human looking androids and the conflicts and questions that this arises in many areas of human cultural and social structures (check "The Uncanny Valley" concept). All these questions start to get answered not by the show itself, but the viewer. Every intelligent story has something in common: is the viewer who should unlock his mind and think outside the box, in order to fully comprehend dynamics, emotions and consequences. So, why the drama between Sammy-Rikuo ended in that abrupt way on ep 2? Go figure, if you want the show to tell you everything... and like a wrote previously, romance is only one of the tematics of the show, not the main one.

And all the things i wrote on the previous paragraph are just the things that surround one of the main cores of the show: the character development of the two main characters, Rikuo and Masaki. As the story progresses, you can clearly see the change on their view towards artificial life.

I see on yor list that you liked Mizu no Kotoba, well, remember that image: HUman -> Android / Android -> Human. Every chapter is showing you that.

With that said, i completely disagree with you vision of Eve no Jikan being "superficial". I don't want to use the word "deep", but i think it's a simple show with complex meanings and intelligent writing.

tl;dr Maybe you will enjoy more Chobits.
Jul 9, 2009 7:07 AM

May 2008
Vinzalf said:
And i think that's the whole point of the show, social discussion. The arrival of almost-human looking androids and the conflicts and questions that this arises in many areas of human cultural and social structures (check "The Uncanny Valley" concept). All these questions start to get answered not by the show itself, but the viewer. Every intelligent story has something in common: is the viewer who should unlock his mind and think outside the box, in order to fully comprehend dynamics, emotions and consequences. So, why the drama between Sammy-Rikuo ended in that abrupt way on ep 2? Go figure, if you want the show to tell you everything... and like a wrote previously, romance is only one of the tematics of the show, not the main one.

Romance might not be the main theme of the show, but by using that genre they would be able to magnify the problems involved a bit better.. when we are talking about the arrival of androids.

Instead of choosing the hard way of trying to imagine how Rikuo would handle his ‘Dori-kei feelings’ towards Rikuo. Which is some kind of ‘epidemic’ in that reality.
They decided to fly around across other characters in the story. Even though they only have budget of 6 eps with 15-20 mins each!

Anyway .. I think the writers/creators took the easy way out. Becuz if they would focus on Rikuo/Sammy they could have had a hard time imagining how it would be. Cuz there could be problems on many levels .. for example between Rikuo/Sammy, Rikuo’s family/friends, society, there might even be some shit from the (intelligence?) agency.. noticing individualism growing in the androids? Btw .. it wouldn’t have necessarily be romance.. but Rikuo could just love/care for Sammy like a family member.
But meh.. they decided to be ‘superficial’.

Vinzalf said:
With that said, i completely disagree with you vision of Eve no Jikan being "superficial". I don't want to use the word "deep", but i think it's a simple show with complex meanings and intelligent writing.

tl;dr Maybe you will enjoy more Chobits.

Ha .. you call it a simple show :P.. That’s a nice way of calling.. It might have ‘complex’ meanings and ‘intelligent’ writing, but..

They only scratched the surface of the problems involved. I strongly suggest that they wouldn’t stay that simple. But by sticking to the romance genre they could scoop up loads of intriguing possibilities or maybe just by focusing on Rikuo/Sammy.

Instead.. they only make vague suggestions.. like in the last ep when Rikuo + Sammy were walking in the rain.. he was ashamed and such and probably pulled the umbrella out Sammy’s hands. Becuz he didn’t want to be seen by his classmates? Leaving Sammy standing in the rain.

There should be more confrontation ‘footage’.. cuz I have the feeling were not seeing any of it.. but getting served something else instead.

Anyway… I watched a few eps of Chobits.. years ago and I became extremely bored. Becuz of the boring/bad character development and such .. meh. Loads of people seem to like it though?
In Chobits they used the romance concept and failed.. (I might be wrong and need to rewatch).. But with Eve No Jikan .. I felt they could do a better job.. but they just didn’t :|
KozoooJul 9, 2009 7:12 AM
Jul 9, 2009 11:53 AM

Dec 2007
No. If they took the "easy" way out, they'd have just another Chobits.

Tell me, what could there be to do with the romance? Sammy will do as her 'master' commands and Rikuo will indulge in his desires.

How is that good? How can that even be watchable? Heck, we basically already saw what would happen when we saw in the third episode Kouji with his master.

I agree with Vinzalf in that if you want a cute guy/robot-girl romance series then watch Chobits.
Jul 9, 2009 7:13 PM

May 2008
You and Vinzalf should get married then Megiddo :o
Jul 10, 2009 10:32 AM

Feb 2008
Why do these episodes take so long to come out :/
Jul 10, 2009 8:32 PM

Jul 2009
Has anyone seen "I, Robot"? it's like a animated version with a different version. Especially the three laws. Anyway it keeps getting better and better, can't wait for the next episode.
Jul 11, 2009 9:36 PM

Apr 2008
Moron said:

I don't really like this episode because well, I feel that they didn't really touch much on Shimei and Chie but it's more like just Rikuo...and maybe Sammy? This episode is titled Chie and Shimei so I thought we would get to know more about them, but I don't think we really did. Or at least I. So I'm quite disappointed.
haha i totally agree with you! chie was just being her own happy self :P
but yeah i love how this is progressing.
Jul 12, 2009 12:43 PM
Mar 2008
Awesome episode, Sammy is coool. Would like to see her act freely at home once.
Jul 14, 2009 10:23 AM

May 2008
WTFwasThat said:
Awesome episode, Sammy is coool. Would like to see her act freely at home once.

We're not going to see that.. we probably get another 'filler' ep :|
Jul 14, 2009 6:09 PM

Jun 2007
First thoughts on this episode where pretty impressed as usual. This show always seems to amaze me with small things.

With that said I agree with the person that said they wanted a little Sammy + Rikuo connection. I've been hopping for at least one episode which would cover their interaction at home (ie. Rikuo trying to get her to speak freely by doing odd things in the end resulting in Sammy dropping her usual hint that she cares..etc). I believe their little connection will happen but not to the extent we would want it too. There's also the cafe women, she's been constantly dropping hints that she likes Rikuo throughout the series, or at the very least wants to tell him something. I suspect the twist of this show will be a bit different from Mizu no Kotoba, another AI story written by the same writer.

I'm still loving this series. I really hope they make a second series from the perspective of Sammy or another android from the series.
Jul 15, 2009 7:03 AM

Jul 2007
i think this show is indeed about feelings and probably mainly between Rikuo and Sammy. Though i don't think they are meant to be romantic but more about acceptance. To accept someone in his circle (of friends or whatever) is a big step, from a stranger to an acquaintance. And this show the even bigger step of accepting an android to have a certain amount of individual personality.

anyway i enjoy this show tremendously. i think i could watch a hole season of this. 13 eps à 30 mins would be great! then they could easily make it as touching as this ova and even include a story.
Jul 20, 2009 8:24 AM

Jan 2009
The Rikuo problem is almost solved, but one left is Masaki.

I hope the show doesn't end in the next act. I just hope that the ending were in the movie
Jul 20, 2009 12:23 PM
Jan 2008
hasn't somebody subbed it yet ? :(
Jul 26, 2009 2:21 PM

May 2008
Rikuo's finally comin' around.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Jul 27, 2009 3:29 PM
Feb 2009
Why do these episodes take so long to come out :/

So they have time to put details into the art (ie the background, music etc)...they're very detailed in the anime.
Jul 28, 2009 3:02 PM

Mar 2008
I love the message that this series portrays. I think the subtle message of tolerance and acceptance comes across very naturally and non-preachy.

However, I felt that this episode was a little TOO subtle for my taste.

Also, it's probably just me, but I'm getting a little confused by some of the characters (well, just one really). Who is Sammy again?

3 out of 5.
Jul 28, 2009 5:19 PM

Feb 2009
So this episode is EnJ's version of the question of whether a machine can create something artistic which needs feelings and emotions to be accomplished. That's one of the main arguments used by people unable to acknowledge the fact that a machine can think.

Brilliantly done I must say, like the other episodes. Again the line between a machine and a human being is more and more blurred (is there a frontier in the first place?) and the show really makes you wonder whether a human being's characteristics can be applied to an highly advanced AI, whether it's the "hardware" aspect or the "software" (the two being linked anyway). And even if both only share fundamental similarities but aren't exactly the same, does it really stop a machine from thinking, having emotions, etc? And does the question really matter as long as we believe the person in front of us is also thinking, whether he's an android or a human?

I love this show. :)
AlexstratzJul 28, 2009 5:23 PM
Jul 30, 2009 10:26 PM

Feb 2009
I'm glad I found it at five eps since I see it takes years to update. I'm kinda upset it's the last episode, I wanna finish it dang it. D:
o genki desu ka
Aug 1, 2009 2:07 PM

May 2009
Gweb said:
Who is Sammy again?

Rikuo's android.

Really enjoyed this episode. It was very interesting to see how Rikuo dealt with androids encroaching on something that he held so dear - his talent for, and love of, playing the piano. The ending (from the point where Rikuo decided to play in front of everyone) was gratifying.
Aug 3, 2009 7:52 PM

Jan 2008
So Rikuo has finally accepted Sammy as being more than just an android :D
Still loving this show, too bad next is last ;__;
Aug 22, 2009 7:11 PM

Nov 2007
I'm very excited that the next ep. finally gets at Masaki's past/issues, or it seems like it will. In that way, this show kind of seems like Haibane Renmei in that it leads viewers to focus on one character (here, Rikuo) who seems to have all the issues, and then it changes that focus to another character (here, Masaki) who is the actual key player with the deeper/more complex issues.

I'm personally glad that this isn't a romance between Sammy and Rikuo. To me, that would have been cliche as many series (whether they be anime, novel, or what have you) that try to show the human side of robots take that route. It's way too Romeo and Juliet, and it's been done a hundred times. I would like to see more of their interaction ironed out, as some other people have pointed out, but not in a romantic fashion. The show seems to heavily stress family bonds and the loving bond amongst friends, so it makes more sense, and is way more refreshing, if they explore Rikuo and Sammy's love from a platonic angle. The fact that we never see Rikuo's mom and that Sammy is essentially his care-giver also implies that they have more of a family rather than romantic bond.

Anywho, I loved this episode as always. The camera-like shots were very well detailed and heightened the story structure masterfully in this episode. The fact that they try to make this look like it were just real life filmed via cameras is the single most unique and intriguing aspect of this series, in my opinion.

As a final aside, I think it could also be noted that this series isn't purely about the "what ifs" of future technology. Inside the cafe, everyone is treated equally and no one can tell the difference between the two parties. This is a philosophy that can be linked to acceptance of other cultures, races, and genders. So, you can conclude that it's not just about robots and AI, but about current struggles with prejudice.
Aug 24, 2009 2:58 AM

May 2008
aero said:
Still loving this show, too bad next is last ;__;

I'd watch a 100 episodes of this easily.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Sep 5, 2009 11:36 AM

May 2009
God, love this series. The point of view camera use is great.

Chie is funny as hell at the start, sitting open mouthed.

Probably my favourite episode so far. It's a real shame that there's only one episode left, and they're short ones as well. I'd really like to see more of Sammy in her non-android state at the cafe.

Can't bear to see this end, really, really hope they produce a series of this, although it might turn out worse in a way if they do.
Sep 26, 2009 5:23 PM

Jun 2008
The piano piece at the end was beautiful. Sammy did good too though.
Sep 27, 2009 9:53 PM

Jun 2009
Just watched it, really nice episode~
" just play the damn piano" haha yes i agree.
Robots can play piano too? yay?
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Dec 3, 2009 1:16 AM

Nov 2007
Very nice piano piece :3 although I wanted to see more of a conversation between Rikuo and Sammy =/
Mar 17, 2010 3:17 PM
Jun 2008
This series is awesome, I cant describe it in words =)
May 28, 2010 9:08 PM

Sep 2008
Well, I loved this episode... Maybe I'm shallow? I loved how so many things came together nicely -- at least, it seemed to me like some of Rikuo's personal issues were resolved, and... I'm happy to just get to hear some piano-playing. :D Along with fantastic animation, of course. So yeah, I liked this episode~

It is kind of strange though. Androids clearly have developed the capability to feel emotions... no? Am I wrong? I really only thought about it when Sammy smiled after stepping out of the cafe. Scientifically, you'd think it was impossible...? Blah whatever.

Hoping the series has a satisfying ending. :x
May 31, 2010 9:27 PM

Apr 2008
"Nya Nya" cutest girl ever. I wonder how this will end, maybe the coffee place gets closed, or moved to another building.
TuzoAnimeMay 31, 2010 9:30 PM
Jul 24, 2010 3:09 AM

Jun 2009
Finally Rikou's beginning to realize everything, except for Sammy. That human and android can live together
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Oct 7, 2010 1:30 PM

May 2009
As far as I am concerned, this has been the best episode. Just a nice, smooth episode. Rikuo is finally coming to terms. So yeah, with just one more episode left, I don't think there is gonna be some big dramatic event. It will just leave us with some questions, to think about.
Jan 23, 2011 2:19 AM

Aug 2010
Woah, I didn't even know that was Sammy. She looks so different! I hope they say who is human/ android.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eve no Jikan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Sep 19, 2009

203 by Randomega »»
Dec 15, 2023 9:08 AM

Poll: » Eve no Jikan Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Canopus - Dec 2, 2008

77 by Randomega »»
Dec 15, 2023 6:52 AM

Poll: » Eve no Jikan Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

nx6 - Oct 2, 2008

84 by FanthyLord »»
Jul 2, 2023 7:47 PM

Poll: » Eve no Jikan Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Aug 3, 2008

119 by FanthyLord »»
Jul 2, 2023 7:23 PM

Poll: » Eve no Jikan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KillthisAccount - May 2, 2009

94 by removed-user »»
Feb 17, 2023 9:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.