Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 1, 2014 2:29 PM

Feb 2012
Anime recommended by officers. Ask if you need more recs or check the right side of the club page for a full list.

CaptainMorgan
1. Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna - (Ecchi) This is probably better than your faves TBH. Action, the baddest girl, retro art, and Lupin. It starts off a bit episodic, but the second half comes together and turns it into a masterpiece. There is definitely uncensored ecchi, but the show felt more mature overall and wasn’t centered around immature sex jokes.

2. Golden Boy - (Ecchi/Harem) 90s animation, so be forewarned. That being said, this is probably one of the funniest shows I’ve ever seen if you can tolerate older animation. Kintaro picks up all sorts of women. Something is bound to suit your tastes.

3. Desert Punk aka Sunabouzu - (Ecchi) Crazy post-apocalyptic style show. Perverted badass MC and a big titty love interest. The show is full of wacky action and definitely worth the watch subs and dubs were good for the people that prefer dubs.

zdude18
1. Tasogare Otome x Amnesia - (Slight Ecchi/Harem) If you like anime at all, chances are you will like this show. Yuuko is the best girl you will ever find, and the paranormal action and drama leading up to the show’s climax is well done. Meanwhile, the main character is actually not a pussy, which is actually kind of hard to find these days, so that’s a nice plus.

2. Sora no Otoshimono - (Ecchi/Harem) In a lot of ways, Heaven’s Lost Property is a lot like every other stupid ecchi/harem comedy, but the difference is, it’s just better. Instead of using the same old tripping into panties gag, SnO goes above and beyond, creating absolutely ridiculous ecchi scenarios that will have you pissing yourself in laughter. It helps that the show presents an absolutely hilarious pervert main character, and a wide selection of busty babes in his harem to choose from.

3. Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse - (Slight Ecchi/Harem) This show is not for the weak willed. It will toss your feelings around all over the place early. If you can’t handle a little gore, this show is not for you. With nonstop mecha action and hot babes, anyone should be able to like this anime. Once you get past the first couple episodes, the romance aspect shows up a little bit more, and you start to really like the characters. Bridges is a boss ass MC, and Yui is bae as fuck. Watch out for the other competitors too, Chryska and Inia are two hot russian babes to marvel at. This has to be one of the hottest harems ever, so get your lube ready.

oolongtea7
1. SaeKano - (Slight Ecchi/Harem) This is prolly my favorite one at the moment, being the most recent one I have watched. But my reasoning is backed by a cast of glorious girls, including THE Utaha Senpai. Somewhat interesting plot revolving making a game about a heroine in a Visual Novel. It has arcs dedicated to each of the girls which also move the plot. But seriously, watch it for Utaha alone.

2. Haganai - (Slight Ecchi/Harem) Another favorite. Has 2 seasons. Automatically goes up there because there is a monster hunter scene. Plus Sena “Meat” Kashiwazaki is nice to look at, but Rika... Overall an enjoyable anime with nice eye candy art and packs some good laughs with its somewhat SoL-ish outlook.

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka?]3. Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? - (Slight Ecchi/Harem)(Lol, my recs aren’t over the top tits and ass, if you are looking for fap material these recs prolly won’t be for you) Korean Zombie Desk Car. For some damn reason I remember laughing a lot while watching this. Sarasvati and Seraphim are legit. The premise is unique, a guy wearing magical girl outfit equipped with a chainsaw. Some cool action scenes too. Also a fun and turn your brain off watch.

Papaswerve
1. OreShura - (Comedy/Harem) Probably one of my favorite harems of all time. Its not your oridanary, guy meets girl, girl falls in love with guy, more girl fall in love with guy bullshit. It has a very unique way of introducing the and executing the plot.

2. Unbreakable Machine Doll - (Ecchi/Action) I love a good magic anime, but I always loved anime with scietific backgrounds more then just them getting magic powers. This is another one of those anime. With very little ecchi, a lot of great action sequences, and a lot of comedy. I think is another one of those underdogs that people look over, because of the cover. I just think you should give it a try.

3. We Without Wings - (Ecchi/Harem/Comedy) Something different [/] Ecchi [/]
Plot twist [/] Confusion rating at a 10[/] Comedy [/]. Naw but all jokes aside this is a great underdog anime that has everything, everyone is looking for in a ecchi/harem anime. Its a lil confusing at first, but once you get into it you wont wanna stop.

Chief Justice CLYDE
1. Campione!: Matsurowanu Kamigami to Kamigoroshi no Maou - Ecchi/Harem/Action/Comedy. My all-time favorite Ecchi/Harem anime. The MC fights Gods and gains powers by macking bitches. I mean... What more could you ask for? Erica, the MC's bottom bitch, is a badass who is DTF 24/7. All of the other girls have their own cool powers. The battles are awesome and the OST is fucking awesome. 10/10.

2. Hyakka Ryouran: Samurai Girls - Ecchi/Harem/Action. The MC is a badass, but much more of a pimp, since he really never has to fight. He has his bitches fight for him. All of the chick(save one) have big tits and asses. His Harem is pretty much like Sekirei, except there is no shemale and the loli isn't an actual child. The art style is pretty sweet and the fights are clean as fuck. Not going to lie... There are some unexpected feels at the end that are going to get to you, which was the icing on the cake for me. When it comes to Ecchi/Harem anime, I really had to think about which one I liked more. This or Campione. It was a hard choice.

3. Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! - Ecchi/Harem/Action/Comedy. The MC isn't badass, but he's smart as fuck. He's more of a strategist than a fighter. He has a large Harem of badass female fighters, but one of them overshadows the others by a lot. However, she is hot as hell and is a total badass. This is a really funny anime with a lot of cool action and swag.

Shishio-kun
1. Bikini Warriors - (JRPG/MMO comedy with lots of ecchi) Fun and fast-paced adventures about a party of female adventurers. Super-sexy girls especially Mage. Nice, short episodes with lots of JRPG/MMO humor. Replay value, but weak on story. For something longer with more story, try Queen's Blade it's just as ecchi with a similar RPG-like theme.

2. Ninja Scroll - (Ninja action with huge tits and sex) A movie about government-sponsored ninjas trying to stop other ninjas (who murder whole villages) and find out what their agenda is. Lots of gory action and bad-ass powers, including several super fine ninja girls (kunoichi yeah yeah whatever) with huge breasts swinging everywhere. Insanely high replay value even after ten years.

3. Gantz - (Sci-fi/action with some ecchi and sex) If you haven't seen this yet what are you doin. This has amazing story, action, sci-fi, social commentary, sad scenes, and incredibly hot girls in tight leather. I can't give the story without spoiling but after only two episodes you should be hooked with it's unpredictable and interesting concepts. First season was amazing, second season was ok, the manga is godlike and completes the story (goes by very quickly too!).

If you want most specific recommendations please provide some examples of shows you like or have an updated MAL list.
Shishio-kunJan 5, 2018 1:13 PM
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 1, 2014 8:06 PM
Jan 2014
Don't watch Freezing. I dropped it cos it is really boring

Apr 2, 2014 6:24 AM

Aug 2013
you, some 'dude' who didn't like it VS thousands of people who did like it.

i don't know man, but i can't trust the judgement of a guy that gived asu no yoichi a 10.
Apr 2, 2014 8:51 AM

Feb 2014
I actually waited on this thread for Dalphin to give some smartass comment to DemonPilot. I was not disappointed :D
"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call."

Apr 2, 2014 9:00 AM

Apr 2012
I thought these recommended shows are just common knowledge (ie. the most popular recent ecchi shows). Maybe I am just too devoted to aniime in this genre.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 2, 2014 9:12 AM

Feb 2012
They pretty much are the most commonly recommended shows. Some people come in here and have only seen DxD and ask the same question every time.
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Apr 2, 2014 10:42 AM
Mar 2014
As Im concerned if you want ecchi , each anime previously announced its pretty interesting. However the first season of freezing was good, the second seasons was kind of boring except for episode of satelllaizer brother. In my opinion the best one of that list is sora no otoshimono funny as hell .
Apr 2, 2014 4:39 PM

Apr 2012
I am disappointed with the lack of Dakara boku wa, H ga dekinai (bokuH) though.

Also, since Strike the Blood finished just a few days ago, it probably deserves a spot on this recommendation list.

痛就是爱
Apr 2, 2014 5:01 PM

Jun 2013
bunny_lover said:

Also, since Strike the Blood finished just a few days ago, it probably deserves a spot on this recommendation list.
Boku-H wasn't even really that great, although at least he did pick a girl. That is something I respect harem leads for.

Apr 2, 2014 5:18 PM

Feb 2012
bunny_lover said:

How did you like one, but not the other? They were both sort of all over the place.

I may add a few "favorites" of some of the officers. Some titles that are more uncommon.
Apr 2, 2014 5:26 PM

Jun 2013
I'm looking for some good harem animes with harem endings I've already seen high school dxd, high school of the dead, sora no otoshimono, date a live, dragon crisis, hidan no aria, IS, kore wa zombie desu ka, majikoi, mayoi neko overrun, to love ru, etc.
I want a harem ending though. Ecchi is optional. Preferably some comedy. No Drama. Nice romances and such. Something that makes you smile.
Apr 2, 2014 5:35 PM

Feb 2012
ElektroZer0 said:
I'm looking for some good harem animes with harem endings I've already seen high school dxd, high school of the dead, sora no otoshimono, date a live, dragon crisis, hidan no aria, IS, kore wa zombie desu ka, majikoi, mayoi neko overrun, to love ru, etc.
I want a harem ending though. Ecchi is optional. Preferably some comedy. No Drama. Nice romances and such. Something that makes you smile.

Nice romance and a harem ending? I didn't think it was possible to have both. Either way, I think
http://myanimelist.net/anime/7148/Ladies_versus_Butlers! should fit the bill.
Apr 2, 2014 7:27 PM
Mar 2014
bunny_lover said:

I completely agree Dakara was the anime that really started me doing animes and I recently just finished strike the blood and loved it cant wait for that second season

Also I am looking for a recommendation for both Harem and Ecchi as well as action and hopefully comedy but that just kinda goes with Harem and Ecchi. I have watched every1 you guys have said so far and I liked all of them besides freezing I just couldnt get into that 1
I have seen Sekerei,Maken Ki,Sora No Otoshina,Strike the Blood, Queens Blade,IS,Baka To test, Dakara, Date a Live, Hagate, Highschool of the Dead/DXD, Am I a zombie? And various others that I cant think of off the top of my head

If you wouldnt mind I would love some reccomendations
PiratemonkeyApr 2, 2014 7:51 PM
Apr 4, 2014 9:59 AM

Feb 2012
Update your list.

Try Kampfer, Shuffle, and Haganai.
Apr 4, 2014 10:10 AM
Mar 2014
Ty I will try haganai the rest I have watched and am currently working on list update but I have watched a large amount in small amount of time and hate endlessly filling out the damn form
Apr 4, 2014 10:11 AM

Jun 2013
I've seen all except Campione! their all pretty good just don't watch infinite stratos 2 that season was horrible
Apr 4, 2014 10:13 AM
Mar 2014
Campione is a really good 1 it was 1 of the first I watched and helped keep me watching through some of the 1s I hated
Apr 4, 2014 10:15 AM

Dec 2012
I would imagine To LOVE-Ru is a common recommendation even if it is painful to watch at times during the first season.
Apr 4, 2014 10:16 AM

Jun 2013
btw freezing is harem also
Apr 4, 2014 10:17 AM

Feb 2012
Really? That hasn't been mentioned in a while here. Maybe I'll take out freezing for it.
Apr 4, 2014 10:24 AM

Jun 2013
surprised sekirei isn't up there
http://myanimelist.net/anime/4063/Sekirei
Apr 4, 2014 1:52 PM
Jan 2014
Dalphin said:
you, some 'dude' who didn't like it VS thousands of people who did like it.

i don't know man, but i can't trust the judgement of a guy that gived asu no yoichi a 10.

did i? guess i better go change it then

Apr 4, 2014 7:59 PM
Apr 2014
Currenly trying to play an anime like DXD/ HOTD. You can check my profile for more animes I like. bigger boobies are better<3
Apr 4, 2014 8:46 PM

Feb 2012
TheBoax said:
Currenly trying to play an anime like DXD/ HOTD. You can check my profile for more animes I like. bigger boobies are better<3

Freezing, Sekirei, and Maken Ki are titty friendly. Sekirei and Maken Ki aren't that great overall, but the tits were huge.
Apr 4, 2014 8:50 PM
Jan 2014
captainmorgan said:
TheBoax said:

Freezing, Sekirei, and Maken Ki are titty friendly. Sekirei and Maken Ki aren't that great overall, but the tits were huge.

Apparently, Sekirei: Pure Engagement was WAY better than the first season.

Apr 4, 2014 10:45 PM
Apr 2014
Out of Freezing, Sekirei, and Maken Ki which would you rate the best?
Apr 4, 2014 10:45 PM
Apr 2014
Man I watched Campione and it was so fucking boring D:
Apr 6, 2014 3:42 AM
Apr 2014
I just finished Freezing and Freezing Vibration. eh wasn't too good. seems like the more anime I watch the worse it gets. Will someone disprove this theory? pls anime is lyfe
Apr 6, 2014 4:22 AM

Aug 2013
DemonPilot said:
captainmorgan said:
TheBoax said:

nnnnnnnnnnnNOPE just as bad
Apr 6, 2014 8:15 AM
Mar 2014
Dalphin said:
DemonPilot said:
captainmorgan said:
TheBoax said:

All that really changed in my view was that added a little more background and more tits and some were bigger tits lol
Apr 6, 2014 8:32 AM

Apr 2012
zdude18 said:
bunny_lover said:

Boku-H wasn't even really that great, although at least he did pick a girl. That is something I respect harem leads for.
The male lead has my utmost respect for picking one girl at the beginning and sticking to that choice throughout the story.

痛就是爱
Apr 6, 2014 9:33 AM

Feb 2012
bunny_lover said:
zdude18 said:
bunny_lover said:

The male lead has my utmost respect for picking one girl at the beginning and sticking to that choice throughout the story.

Didn't like that show. Probably one of the worst harem shows that had an ending. Akane-iro and Shuffle! had more resolution and just a better quality of romance throughout the show.
Apr 6, 2014 10:26 AM
Apr 2014
bunny_lover said:
zdude18 said:
bunny_lover said:

Eh I like DXD's plot where he can't decide. It's a lot more funny if you think about it.
Apr 6, 2014 11:43 AM

Feb 2014
Dalphin said:
DemonPilot said:
captainmorgan said:
TheBoax said:

I thought it was much better but apparently, they deviated from the manga so much that they ,ight not be able to make an s3
"I am Valentinez Alkalinelia Xifax Sicidabohertz Gumbigobillo Blue Stradivari Talentrent Pierre Andri Charton-Haymoss Ivanovicci Baldeus George Doitzel Kaiser. Don't hesitate to call."

Apr 6, 2014 12:54 PM
Apr 2014
Will someone help me find a good anime?
Apr 6, 2014 3:50 PM

Sep 2012
TheBoax said:
Will someone help me find a good anime?

It's hard to recommend a good anime with what you are giving us. You say that anime is your life, but you've only listed a few shows... Since I loved Campione, I might not even be able to recommend something you'd like. It would be nice if you'd give a reason why you did like it. What was boring about it? What made DxD so much better?

Based on the little information I've come across, these are what I can recommend...

http://myanimelist.net/anime/8277/Hyakka_Ryouran:_Samurai_Girls - A little like Campione with the kiss power-up thing, but essentially different.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/5958/Sora_no_Otoshimono - Ridiculous perverted MC like Issei from DxD. If you are into those, then I can recommend others...
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6500/Seikon_no_Qwaser - Iffy, since people either love or hate this one, but there are DEFINITELY huge tits.
http://myanimelist.net/anime/9936/Maken-Ki! - Another one with a perverted MC and lots of huge boobs.
Apr 6, 2014 5:39 PM
Apr 2014
I'm sorry that I said anime is life, but I've watched around 6 series in a week and it felt like my life ended when DXD was over. hm Campione to me of course was pretty boring. I like the action and all in Campione but the romantic parts didn't compare to DXD's. I'm not saying I know everything but to me, DXD was overall the best anime I've watched to come.
Apr 6, 2014 6:05 PM
Apr 2014
I'm currently watching Sora and it's not too bad
Apr 6, 2014 7:20 PM

Oct 2012
I recommend http://myanimelist.net/anime/2993/Rosario_to_Vampire. One of the most fun-to-watch harem anime I've seen.

But in order to truly appreciate all anime has to offer ya gotta branch out, man. Watch something different like http://myanimelist.net/anime/1/Cowboy_Bebop or http://myanimelist.net/anime/205/Samurai_Champloo. You may be pleasantly surprised at what you can find.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 13, 2014 3:59 AM
Apr 2014
I just finished the Rosario series. It was a 8.5/10. It was pretty good. Are there any other good ecchi+harem animes?
Apr 13, 2014 3:55 PM

Sep 2012
Seriously, if you haven't yet, just check out the first episodes of the others I recommended. If you really don't like them, then you will only wasted like 20 minutes of your time.

If you reeeeaaaally find out that you don't like them or are just going to disregard my suggestion to check the other out, then check this one out.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/7088/Ichiban_Ushiro_no_Daimaou - It's kind of on the same level as Rosario. Same kind of situation with them all being in high school, but instead of all of the girls being monster, the male MC is a demon king. If anything, this one is most like the others that you have rated highly on your list.

Seriously, though. Seikon no Qwaser is really good, IMO. Lots of huge tits and action. I really think you should give it a shot as well. If you don't like it, then like I said, you can always drop it after the first episode and very little time will be wasted. Just trying to be helpful here.
Apr 13, 2014 6:04 PM
Mar 2014
I agree with clyde he has given you same great recommendations and I would reccomend them all as he said try the first episode if you hate it just drop it and you might just find a good series you like
Apr 24, 2014 7:53 PM

Jul 2013
Just to give my feedback on the genre according to my favorites...
1. Queen's Blade: More fanservice than High School DXD thus ends up being underated, still I find QB better than DXD. Watched everything there is to watch. Yeah there's A LOT more to watch than DXD.
2. Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai: Someone already vaguely mentioned this, seems quite unknown. Was one of the first animes I've watched (being most ecchi genre) but this still remains to this day as one of my favorite anime. Must re-watch it someday.
3. Sora no Otoshimono: Also one of the first anime I've watched. Not sure if I liked it that much when I watched back then but right now its kinda getting lost in my leaderboard, looking forward for last movie to boost my moral on that one back again.

Other notable to mention...
To Love-Ru: I've only watched S1 and the OVA, still I liked what I saw. Some people seem to utterly hate it but I guess are general otakus hated by ecchi genre.
Freezing: Has boobs but isn't necessarily ecchi. S1 is good, S2 NOT so good.
Apr 24, 2014 8:03 PM

Jun 2013
Grester said:
1. Queen's Blade: More fanservice than High School DXD thus ends up being underated, still I find QB better than DXD. Watched everything there is to watch. Yeah there's A LOT more to watch than DXD.
2. Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai: Someone already vaguely mentioned this, seems quite unknown. Was one of the first animes I've watched (being most ecchi genre) but this still remains to this day as one of my favorite anime. Must re-watch it someday.
3. Sora no Otoshimono: Also one of the first anime I've watched. Not sure if I liked it that much when I watched back then but right now its kinda getting lost in my leaderboard, looking forward for last movie to boost my moral on that one back again.

To Love-Ru: I've only watched S1 and the OVA, still I liked what I saw. Some people seem to utterly hate it but I guess are general otakus hated by ecchi genre.
Do you only look at fanservice or something?

Apr 24, 2014 8:11 PM

Feb 2014
zdude18 said:
Grester said:

Dakara boku wa is the most annoying thing I've ever watched in my life

Apr 24, 2014 9:02 PM

Dec 2013
Odemdemz98 said:
zdude18 said:
Grester said:

I've just finished Dakara. It wasn't great but the boobs gave it a plus.... wasn't that bad for me.
Apr 24, 2014 9:04 PM

Jun 2013
edup_2004 said:
Odemdemz98 said:
zdude18 said:
Grester said:

I've just finished Dakara. It wasn't great but the boobs gave it a plus.... wasn't that bad for me.
The only reason I liked it was because he actually picked a girl, unlike many other harems.

Apr 24, 2014 9:20 PM

Feb 2012
Grester said:
Freezing: Has boobs but isn't necessarily ecchi.

Is this real life?
Apr 24, 2014 10:30 PM

Jul 2013
Tokyo Magnitude 8
Apr 25, 2014 4:15 AM

Aug 2013
zdude18 said:
edup_2004 said:
Odemdemz98 said:
zdude18 said:
Grester said:

The only reason I liked it was because he actually picked a girl, unlike many other harems.

zdude pulling a zRoku?

and the harem in dakara boku wa is one of the worst out there
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » CLIT RAPE!!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

CLYDESDALE - May 15, 2016

201 by CLYDESDALE »»
Apr 24, 7:16 PM

Poll: » Sci-Fi Character Battle: Pearl Diamond vs Yumeko Suzukiri

Werewolverine4 - Apr 16

1 by CLYDESDALE »»
Apr 17, 3:44 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Battle: Catgirl Edition!

XSkii - Apr 8

8 by XSkii »»
Apr 17, 2:45 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Gushing Over Magical Girls character battle: Magia Azure vs Sister Gigant

Punkero - Mar 25

3 by Vaenny »»
Mar 26, 7:54 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Battle: Girlfriend Edition

XSkii - Mar 17

7 by XSkii »»
Mar 26, 3:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.