Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »
Aug 11, 2014 7:43 PM

Aug 2011
Yeap. Makes no sense.

» Escapism.

Aug 12, 2014 8:50 AM

Nov 2013
thepath said:
So people are rating this low score just because that last episode is unfinished and doesn't answer all questions. That sound like a dumb reason to rate an anime is low

This final episode is probably the best episode in the series. And animes don't always have to give all the answers in 1 season. Attack on titan didn't answer all the question in 1st season, we don't know the origin of the titan, we don't anything about the key and basement.
They rate it low because the whole anime sucks, the ending was just the worst part so all of the hate ended up being posted in this thread.
Aug 16, 2014 1:50 PM

Sep 2013
The worst possible ending ever, leaving the viewers with alot of question marks. -1/10 for ending and overall it was a decent anime, not what I had in mind hearing about it, but it was enjoyable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2014 7:59 AM

Jun 2013
Okay the ending to this just pissed me off
6/10 episode
8,5/10 overall
Sep 2, 2014 2:26 PM

Jun 2014
well, the ending was very...very...meh.
4/10. So many plotholes. The music was the only good thing in this anime.
Sep 6, 2014 4:01 AM

Aug 2014
Glad to see Momoka is still ok. She looks cool in that uniform as well.. I'm glad to see that both teams cared about their members. But I just can't like Mui, she's just really annoying. She doesn't know her place. Kurumi as well, but at least she didn't cause as much trouble.

I actually kinda like the final episode more than the previous one even if it's really frustrating to watch. It was finally getting serious, and then poof, gone. I wasted my time watching this. It has great potential, but they didn't even try.
Sep 25, 2014 4:57 AM

May 2012
CrocLee_Sin said:
The worst possible ending ever, leaving the viewers with alot of question marks. -1/10 for ending and overall it was a decent anime, not what I had in mind hearing about it, but it was enjoyable.

How leaving a lot of question make the ending bad anyway ?!

It only means that story in not complete and you need 2nd season (I don't think this will happen because of poor sales unfortunately) or you can read the novel to continue to story.

The ending was one of most enjoyable episode out of this anime in my opinion. It had decent action, more dramatic that the episodes, and has some twists. Leaving more questions than answers make me curious, and want to know what happens next. It doesn't make it bad. In fact it is the last episode that makes this anime more exciting, but unfortunately it stopped here.
thepathSep 25, 2014 5:00 AM
Oct 5, 2014 4:06 PM

May 2013
I don't know why but even after the many months of thinking about this ending. It still makes not one lick of sense.
Oct 9, 2014 1:52 PM

Nov 2007
WHAT KIND OF BULL-CLIFFHANGER WAS THAT?!

I was totally into this anime and that bam, no continuation of the episodes.
Oct 11, 2014 3:35 AM
Aug 2013
So many plot holes
Horrible characters
Where's all this going?
Wtf is happening
Ending was so bad and rushed and was so incompleted o.O
So much more i wish to say the battles were ok I guess can't believe this has an average of 6 should be a 3
Oct 14, 2014 9:20 PM

Jul 2010
Probably the worst show I've seen this year, worst than censored Pupa, and the sad thing is that I'm not messing around. No sequel please.
Oct 14, 2014 11:54 PM

Apr 2011
all of my what are belong to you. ;w;
Jan 8, 2015 11:00 PM

May 2012
WTF?!?!?!?!
are you freakin kiddin me?!
first you give me a crappy executed story, then you give me a go read the manga ending?! seriously? god dang it madhouse! im disappointed. and i stilllll dont know why the fuck kurumi turned into a baby in like episode 3 or 4 whatever it was.... wtf?... and is takeshi freaking retarded???? oh its okay, my brother can come back! he only cut up my mother and tried to kill me, but hey is cool, seriously? damn i havent been this mad at a series in a while, fuck this shit, 4/10, and thats based off of decent music and action scenes else it would be a 3...
Jan 9, 2015 1:47 AM

Nov 2013
I love coming to this thread just to look at that hilarious upside-down curve.

Feb 28, 2015 2:02 PM

Jun 2013
put this thing somewhere where others can't see!
put it in davy jones locker. throw it away.. psst, the ocean..
director is a schmuck .. damn that waste man
last ep probably director last hangover..
-_-
Apr 16, 2015 12:31 AM
Apr 2015
Okay... Seriously I understand every point that the author wants us to understand from the beginning up to the 10th EP... But the last two EP is sucks... I can honestly say that I didn't understand anything from it... Or why did it ended up like that...?? Yeah I know that it is a CLIFFHANGER but the makers of it done it wrong... Haist...

So 2 all otaku watchers... This is my advised: "Never expect too much if you don't want to cried out loud"

I liked only the 1st EP to the 10th EP... The rest (sucks)... But I'm hoping for the 2nd season so that I can understand it clearly.. For the makers: thanks for making this anime but you should have to consider the newbie otaku watchers like me that can't comprehend some sort of this anime... I've watched several anime but this is the only one that makes me very confusing... I'll rate it 8/10
AgeEmperorGaZApr 16, 2015 12:43 AM
Apr 26, 2015 9:06 AM
Apr 2014
This episode is not the last one (not the end of the story), that's 100% info because there's light novel going. I like the anime but that ending... There must be 2nd season, otherwise that anime would not deserve 10/10. That fight between Takeshi and Gekkou was so awesome! Really looking forward to continuation of the series.
Apr 26, 2015 5:54 PM

Feb 2013
Time travel is interesting... and they end the show with that?! This should have happened by episode 8. Hoping for a season2 for an otherwise awful anime? Was everything supposed to fall into place with that? I hope not, because it didn't.
May 4, 2015 12:07 AM

Aug 2013
Hahah, I totally forgot about this show after watching it the first time and remembering how the ending was complete and utter shit.

I remembered the show, because I got an email from TOM with new pre-order products that included this: https://otakumode.com/shop/553f059605121eb546304348?utm_source=tom&utm_medium=ec&utm_campaign=EC_20150503_S&utm_content=IMG_top

It's a fucking $200 figure of the loli twintail headmaster. What fucking part of that show, or the LN for that matter, is worth spending that insane amount of money on.

This just caught my attention because they're still selling products for this series over a year after it ended. And this is brand new! I just got this email yesterday. Why cant they just let this series die?

Every time Nano's song Born to Be comes on my playlist, it reminds me that it was the only reason I continued to watch the show...which is fucking sad.
May 17, 2015 12:18 AM

Feb 2011
So from what Ive read on wiki articles and forums posts the story seems to continue something like this

Not sure how much of its accurate but this what Ive read
May 30, 2015 1:13 AM
Aug 2014
KidNemo said:
So from what Ive read on wiki articles and forums posts the story seems to continue something like this

Can we get a link to said articles?
Jun 2, 2015 9:55 PM

Sep 2013
AnimeGuy94 said:
KidNemo said:

Can we get a link to said articles?

lol i forgot everything,Who's kazuma? All I can recall the ending was shit..
Jun 14, 2015 10:58 AM
Sep 2012
Everyone in the comments is talking about how terribly the show ended, and I concur, it was a train wreck. But I want to talk about the big questions here....

1. When did Isoshima get rescued. Episode 11 ended with Takashi swearing he would rescue her, and then in this episode she's just frolicking around like she's been saved for some time now. He had a training montage to rescue her, and we get no battle to rescue her????? What?!

2. I can't even come close to comprehending why Kazuma is Takashi (and maybe also Gekkou, if you think of it as a Ventus/Venitus, or maybe Shiro from K Project scenario) but was still a student of their mother. And unless she's been sipping on some fountain of youth water or unicorn blood, I am bamboozled.

3. Whose side is the Director on?

4. What in the world happened to Ida's little sister? The world will never know?!?!

5. How did Gekkou insert himself into the past and yet Takashi cannot be seen? They didn't even cast the spell that sent them there!!! It was either cast by their mother, Momo-tan, or Eterna!!

6. Why did I waste my time on this show?
Jun 17, 2015 10:49 AM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
GGNoodles said:
so it ends with a cliffhanger and yes iam sure that s2 wont come

That is soo annoying. Series had alot of promising stuff...
Jun 22, 2015 12:08 AM

Feb 2013
What the fuck was that!? Like what the actualy fuck was that!? What just happened? I expected a unsatisfying conclusion but this was much worse! Much, much worse! This episode didn't answer any question but left even more questions! What!? It even ending on a cliffhangar ending and pobabl with no second season because I expect this anime to have done very bad to even greenlight a second season.

All I know is that there was some time travel involved in this but alas there's no explanation. Also Isoshima was pretty useless the entire series.

I guess when people said it was bad it was. Usually try to be optimistic but damn was this bad.
Jul 16, 2015 2:03 PM

Apr 2012
I'm going to rate this based on the assumption that they won't even try to fix it in a second season. Like many other anime it just falls apart towards the end, like they're just making it up as they go. With a plot like this you might as well just show wizards fighting for the length of an episode without any context. But no, it had to pretend it was actually telling a story and as such it will be graded by those standards.

If you're looking for a plot, stay far away from this show. If what you want is a show with magical fighting and don't care about it making sense, then I'd still recommend you watch something else. This show is not worth your time. I actually think 3/10 is too generous a rating, but it started out with so much potential.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Jul 17, 2015 12:09 PM

Jul 2015
Sol_Ou said:
Is Kazuma Takeshi? Why else would he have a picture of isoshima and call Takeshi's mother his own mom?

That is still such a annoying way to end it does anyone know if the manga explains it more or at lest has more to it
Jul 18, 2015 10:23 AM

Dec 2010
I know that I may be late in this show but I am so damn depressed that this has no resolution whatsoever. I was supposed to expect an all out magic war but this? What the hell man?! Where is your resolution? What happened out there? Where did plot A became Plot B all of the sudden and then throw in Plots C, and D? I hate it when they rush it.
Jul 30, 2015 6:35 PM

May 2012
Well that was kinda disappointing that the ending was such an open ending/cliffhanger! I mean the series itself isn't that good to begin with but with this I would love to see a second season but somewhere I highly doubt there will be one sadly enough as I did like the overall story actually.

Either way I guess that's it, with such an ending I can't say much more than that was a bit of a lousy way to end the whole series but if there will be any follow up I'm sure to give it a watch!

All in all I still liked the series as it did had some nice character development and buildup so in general it was still pretty decent.
Jul 31, 2015 5:24 AM
Jul 2015
Kazuma is Takeshi ? Then they traveled back to the past ? Seriously ?? So Terrible to watch ..
Aug 7, 2015 11:05 AM
Aug 2015
Actually Takeshi is kazuma only that gekkou took control of his body as kazuma in order to start the 1st magic war and kazuma slept for 17 years recovering after Takeshi destroyed gekkou in kazuma's body
Aug 26, 2015 9:55 AM
Aug 2015
Well all i can say is..

"What? that's all? is this anime has season two? well if not i just wait for its manga to finish.man they should finish it."

the manga may save me and answer all the questions...hope so...*sigh*
Sep 4, 2015 5:36 AM

Aug 2013
I'm not sure what to say. My head kind of hurts. That was a strange twist ending. I wonder if we'll ever get a season 2.

Gekkou is one of the worst villains I've ever seen. Holy crap.
Sep 6, 2015 4:26 AM

Jul 2015
This anime sucks and the cliffhanger ending make it worst.
Sep 17, 2015 12:13 AM
Sep 2015
magical warfare has been just needed the second start .....so I know what director thinks I..love to watch second session..
Jan 21, 2016 10:12 PM
Sep 2014
KidNemo said:

I needed that, but I'm still confused as everyone else
Jan 23, 2016 3:08 AM

Dec 2012
LMFAO!!! This episode was basically Bleach + K = Mahosen.

Jesus! Even when Kurumi saves him and gets stabbed, he still calls her Isoshima.

WTF! You don't drop bombs like that in the last episode. I get the time travel part. I just want to know who is who. I assume Takeshi is Kazuma since he had Kurumi's picture. Who impregnated Youko? That's the biggest question I have.

Remake this and continue with Season 2.

Nano is the GOAT. ED song so fucking great.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 30, 2016 5:26 AM
Mar 2016
This is the worst anime that i have ever seen
May 27, 2016 6:21 AM
May 2016
I dont understood the last episode. Why takashi and gekkou go past. And what happened next.what the result of war.
Jun 21, 2016 11:12 AM
Mar 2016
Wtf? Who the hell approved this episode? It's like ending with a cliffhanger but never getting the answers.
Jul 6, 2016 9:04 AM

Mar 2008
May this wonderful wreck be rediscovered for years to come.
Aug 17, 2016 7:58 AM

Sep 2015
I feel like the production staff lost several hundred pages of storyboard when animating this, and only settled with Takeshi narrating some of the more important (I think) scenes to make up for that. The low score it gets isn't only because the ending left tons of questions and rushed as heck, but also because the whole series is such an incomprehensible mess...

Ckan said:
May this wonderful wreck be rediscovered for years to come.

Amen to that.
Dec 26, 2016 9:13 AM
Jul 2016
Wtf I completely wasted my time watching this anime 😠
Jan 2, 2017 1:18 AM
Feb 2014
This either has to be the most complex anime of all time or the stupidest
Mar 24, 2017 9:41 PM

Jul 2013
Just what the actual fuck? This is probably the most painful experience I've ever had with anime.

- First of all, the story is extremely rushed. The premise had a lot of potential in it but the execution was just downright horrible but that's just second of my concerns. My major complaint about this series has got to be terrible cast of characters.

Takeshi is the most idiotic main character I know. He already witnessed Gekkou's psychopathic demeanor and the extent of his determination to kill him but what does our pure and innocent MC do when his egomaniac brother tries to beg for pity from him which was obviously all a lie? He offers a hand of forgiveness to him and fucking guess what? Gekkou tried to kill him! Oh my god. I so wanted Takeshi to die but I want Gekkou to die too so I guess the former has to live somehow.

Kurumi is still useless in general but at least this time, shielding Takeshi from Gekkou evoked some emotions in him which I've wanted all along.

Gekkou is the most egotistical and self-centered character I know. The fact that I'm using two adjectives of the same meaning that makes it redundant is proof of how much I fucking hate his guts. All his whining was such a pain to watch. He has no redeeming qualities and he's not even a sympathetic villain. The show tried to make us pity him but it just failed horribly.

Mui... where do I begin with this? She had so much potential to become a great main heroine of the show but they focused too much on a worthless character like Kurumi. She gets sidelined real hard despite her dramatic introductory episode and she's reduced to someone who only worships her Nii-san. She's probably the only character I ever liked in the show but they wasted her. More reason to even hate this piece of garbage anime.

And that clusterfuck of an ending? Incomprehensible garbage! They tried to shoehorn some plot twist in the end adding more questions to its highly questionable story. Momoka suddenly fires something from a distance leaving destruction in its wake; Kazuma calling Youko his mother which lead me to believe that Gekkou became Kazuma as implied by Youko herself when she whispered the words "I have to keep Gekkou from becoming Kazuma"; and Takeshi and Gekkou's fight that never reached to a conclusion. Leaving things at a cliffhanger even though the show was never good to begin with in hopes of a second season if things look bright was such a bad idea. Now I have even more reasons to rate this shit a 1/10.
Apr 18, 2017 2:57 PM

Jan 2017
one thing to say about this episode. what the actual fuck.
to many questions not enough answers
Jul 2, 2017 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
I'm confused many in ending of EP12. It's fucking episode isn't complete. Hasn't second 2 season in 3 years wtf.

6/10 - NEED A 2 SEASON.
Jul 20, 2017 2:56 PM

Dec 2015
I just finish, it was good but the last episode... I just don't understand nothing.

set by taiyaki

Jul 29, 2017 2:59 PM
Jul 2017
Moune-Chan said:
I just finish, it was good but the last episode... I just don't understand nothing.
same thing here
Is there a 2nd season or a manga to explain ?
dody-sanJul 29, 2017 3:02 PM
Aug 7, 2017 2:50 PM

Dec 2015
dody-san said:
Moune-Chan said:
same thing here
Is there a 2nd season or a manga to explain ?

These no 2nd season and it was based on a light novel, so maybe the light novel have explanation.

set by taiyaki

Pages (8) « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2014

115 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 26, 2023 12:41 AM

Poll: » Who would you prefer to see with Takeshi?

ClawViper - Feb 15, 2014

43 by Foreall908 »»
Jul 4, 2022 10:08 AM

Poll: » Second Season ( 1 2 3 )

DrFluffyUnicorn - Mar 27, 2014

105 by Elzohry »»
May 16, 2022 3:21 PM

» Who does takashi nanase end up with ..

llansam - Jul 2, 2020

1 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Dec 18, 2021 10:52 PM

Poll: » Mahou Sensou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 16, 2014

158 by rezasaputra27 »»
Feb 17, 2021 6:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.