Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Say I Love You.
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Oct 14, 2012 12:52 PM

Jun 2008
akutasame94 said:
greenmush said:
This anime is awesome lol. But still there are better ones this season .dont know the name.

Manga is even better, but so complicated T.T And I can't wait to see of this anime reaches all that talk about sex :P

Woah O.o

akutasame94 said:
Ah and does anyone know when they publish chapters (translated of course) or is it the same as Zetsuen no Tempest... There are 50 chapters and only 22 had been translated...

There are six or seven volumes out in Japan and 20+ translated chapters on the internet :S There were long gaps between the online releases before, but right now, they're being released faster (not sure if it'll stay like this, though).

bakuramariks said:
If she was just ready to sleep with him because he's popular, then i would agree.

Ô.o Isn't that how it was? Arai definitely doesn't love him, and I think anyone could tell that.

Jigero said:
Plus nothing ever happens in that manga, ever.

That's exactly how I felt when reading it ~_~ It's a miracle how I survived reading 45 chapters...
Oct 14, 2012 1:03 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
Ironic that Mei's the stalker this time.
Bullied for big having big boobs? Really? I dont' that would happen anywhere. Props to Nakanishi, though I thought he was going to be the love rival.
The kisses.... fried-chicken flavored.
I think I'm enjoying this more than I should. I blame E7
Oct 14, 2012 1:54 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
damn really sweet anime. Looking forward for next week
Oct 14, 2012 2:02 PM

Dec 2009
I can't decide for myself whether I think the show is corny or sweet (maybe both?), but either way it works.
Ara ara.
Oct 14, 2012 2:15 PM

Nov 2009
Face_Faith said:
bakuramariks said:
If she was just ready to sleep with him because he's popular, then i would agree.

Ô.o Isn't that how it was? Arai definitely doesn't love him, and I think anyone could tell that.

She maybe doesn't love him but she perhaps is sexually attracted to him.
Lust. The good old lust xD.
Oct 14, 2012 2:18 PM

Jul 2010
This anime is making me hopeless romantic. ;A;
Senjougahara: Don't call me "this chick"
Araragi: Then what should I call you?
Senjougahara: Senjougahara-sama.
Araragi: SEN - JOU - GA - HAA - RAA - SAA - MAA
Senjougahara: I don't like the way you say it. Say it properly.
Araragi: Senjougahara-chan~
Oct 14, 2012 2:56 PM

Jul 2012
I really liked this episode! I gotta say, this episode contained more kisses than some whole series do! XD Loved how Mei defended Asami in the bathroom scene. Also, Mei's confession to Yamato about how some girls get hurt with kisses that hold no feeling was nice to watch^^
Oct 14, 2012 3:16 PM

Jul 2012
OP is awesome. Really nice.

I felt like Asami was going to be the evil bitch until she hooked up with the other guy. Now she reminds me of Orihime Inoue because she has big boobs and people make fun of her boobs. ._.

This anime uses "I love you" so easily. I feel kind of disgusted by how fast it's going but then it's also kind of sweet at the same time, thanks to damn sexy seiyuu Takahiro Sakurai. Hnnggggg. I hate main guy because he's such a player but at the same time he's so hot. D;

For a comparison in both Shoujo's I'm currently watching: Tonari is still better than this. And I haven't tried Kamisama yet. :P
Oct 14, 2012 4:11 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
I have mixed reactions to this episode. Not really liking Kurosawa - but maybe part of what will happen here is Tachibana will help him get over himself. Maybe. However, I rolled my eyes at Tachibana trying to stalk him. The hookup between Oikawa and Nakanishi, and Tachibana part in it, was good, however.

"Deep fried chicken"? When I was a grad-student I broke up with a woman I was dating because she was a heavy smoker and though I liked her I just couldn't bring myself to continue "kissing an ash tray" and she wouldn't consider quitting.
Oct 14, 2012 4:13 PM

Jul 2010
Amazing.That Ritsuko Okazaki song in OP.Also ED is just beautiful.

5/5 great episode.Not much to say.

bakuramariks said:
Face_Faith said:

Sexually attracted to him? so shes just a bitch.Nothing changes.
Oct 14, 2012 4:25 PM

Nov 2009
iLostReason said:
Amazing.That Ritsuko Okazaki song in OP.Also ED is just beautiful.

5/5 great episode.Not much to say.

bakuramariks said:
Face_Faith said:

Nature, what else do you want. We're all b*tches then.
Oct 14, 2012 4:29 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
bakuramariks said:
Normally I'd say "don't feed the trolls", but I was hoping somebody would say something.
Oct 14, 2012 4:37 PM

Jun 2009
Wow alot of progress in this episode. Mei kind of confessed already, Kurosawa (?) didn't though. And Asami is going out with that other dude. Asami turned out to be a nice girl. I didn''t expect that.

I still get the feeling that Kurosawa is a loverboy. He kissed almost every girl in school so he can get every girl in school. Why would he like Mei? I get the feeling that he just wanted to win her over. So he could add another girl to his list, at least that would be realistic. But then again he did ditch his first love in the karaoke bar. So mayby he actually does like Mei? Ahh wel we'll see. I expect seeing Kurosawa having issues with his true feelings though.

Right now I like Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun better than this one, mainly because I like the main guy there more than the guy in this anime. Mei is cuter though. She looked great in her stalker costume :P. I wish she would take more care of her hair though.
Oct 14, 2012 5:08 PM

Jul 2010
bakuramariks said:
iLostReason said:
bakuramariks said:

So you're saying that there are no people who can control their lust? i mean, if sexual attraction is only thing that holds Arai to Kurosawa because hes good looking, shes obviously a b*tch.Thats what i meant.

Cratex said:
bakuramariks said:
Normally I'd say "don't feed the trolls", but I was hoping somebody would say something.

Ok, so now please explain me why im troll.
Oct 14, 2012 5:25 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
iLostReason said:
It would probably be an exercise in futility, so I'll pass.
Oct 14, 2012 5:46 PM

Jun 2010
BatoKusanagi said:
Ironic that Mei's the stalker this time.
Bullied for big having big boobs? Really? I dont' that would happen anywhere. Props to Nakanishi, though I thought he was going to be the love rival.
The kisses.... fried-chicken flavored.

I remember a girl in Great Teacher Onizuka too, where she had big breasts & she was bullied.

Anyway, I started to dislike Yamato in a way. Because he seems to be the typical douche of shoujo. He kissed almost every girl at school just for fun, yet he could not kiss his first love. Which we see that she is someone prettier than Mei.

Yang94 said:
Wow alot of progress in this episode. Mei kind of confessed already, Kurosawa (?) didn't though. And Asami is going out with that other dude. Asami turned out to be a nice girl. I didn''t expect that.

I still get the feeling that Kurosawa is a loverboy. He kissed almost every girl in school so he can get every girl in school. Why would he like Mei? I get the feeling that he just wanted to win her over. So he could add another girl to his list, at least that would be realistic. But then again he did ditch his first love in the karaoke bar. So mayby he actually does like Mei? Ahh wel we'll see. I expect seeing Kurosawa having issues with his true feelings though.

Right now I like Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun better than this one, mainly because I like the main guy there more than the guy in this anime. Mei is cuter though. She looked great in her stalker costume :P. I wish she would take more care of her hair though.

I agree with you. I don't see a reason why Yamato would prefer Mei. He barely knows her, she is an introvert and she isn't that much of pretty like the other girls he is around. Maybe he wants to win her, just to show off that he was able to get the most distant, introvert girl of the school. But I hope not, because I will totally hate Yamato.

I also agree that the male protagonist of Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun is better, since he is childish & random.
Oct 14, 2012 5:48 PM

Jul 2010
Cratex said:
iLostReason said:

Ah i see.Too bad, i was looking forward to your reply, so i can understand what i wrote to be called a troll.
Oct 14, 2012 5:52 PM
Jun 2010
Face_Faith said:

Jigero said:
Plus nothing ever happens in that manga, ever.

That's exactly how I felt when reading it ~_~ It's a miracle how I survived reading 45 chapters...

The difference I find between the two manga after reading all the translated chapter of "Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun" and the first two volume of "Sukitte Ii na yo," "Tonar"i is more light-hearted and the character development is more subtle whereas "Sukitte" is more serious at a quicker pace development.

As was said by a past poster, "Sukitte" manga is much better. However, even with the manga being better, I won't deny that I would like to see a few more pages to slow it down slightly which would not be possible with the restriction of limit number of pages per chapter unless there was another chapter to help it out. Although I understand Mei's curiosity taking the best of her and causing her to stalk Yamato, I believe it could have been done better in a more subtle way which would result a smaller a shift in her personality making it better for the current episode.

In the current episode, the anime switch the chronicle order of the event to force Mei & Yamato's kissing scene to be the last thing you see in the episode, causing an irregular shift in Mei's personality. The reason for this was having the manga pace along with the anime pace moving too fast without not enough materials to fill up the whole episode if they wanted to reach such a result, resulting in a backslash.

Rather then pulling you in with the more serious faster pace from "Sukitte," "Tonrai" anime is much slower and more subtle where their approach placing you into the flow of pace used in the manga. With the rate of how fast anime are rushing themselves these days, I won't be surprise if "Tonrai" anime get chop off here and there. Regardless of the possibly of having parts of the manga remove, due to the much slower pace for character development, this will not have a negative effect on the series.

It's not that "Tonrai" is better than "Sukitte", but more due to that fact that "Tonrai" manga felt like was made with an anime adaptation ready in mind where "Sukitte" is not.

I personally think that instead of making the anime go chapter [1], [3, 2], ... I think going [1], [2, 4], [3, 5], ... would be better.
LazyLuongOct 14, 2012 6:00 PM
Oct 14, 2012 6:06 PM
Oct 2010
iLostReason said:
Cratex said:
iLostReason said:
Ah i see.Too bad, i was looking forward to your reply, so i can understand what i wrote to be called a troll.
You're not alone, I don't understand it either.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Oct 14, 2012 6:10 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
iLostReason said:

Ajunky said:
You're not alone, I don't understand it either.

Life is full of disappointments.
Oct 14, 2012 6:19 PM

Jun 2008
I prefer having things happen than to go a full season still at "just friends," but I'd also like development before KISS KISS KISS KISS. The episode was pretty good overall, but that last scene...not feeling it.
Oct 14, 2012 6:32 PM
Oct 2012
Didn't expect Asami to be such a nice girl, I expected her to be a threat especially when she was talking about kissing Kurosawa. I'm enjoying Tonari No Kaibutsu more but this show is pretty exciting.

As a guy, I used to be a diehard action fan but I've been getting addicted to these romance anime for the past few months, can't stop it.

Mei's such a great protagonist, looking forward to the next episode. I didn't expect her to confess so fast, wonder what's going to happen next.
ShogionOct 14, 2012 6:46 PM
Oct 14, 2012 6:54 PM

Aug 2010
I have to agree with those who said that this episode felt rushed because it was. Since this anime is only getting 13 episodes (T_T), it kind of has to have a faster pace.. I read the manga first so watching this I was like "Holy crap slow down" It sucks that it has to progress this fast cause in the manga the pacing is slower and the character development isn't so hasty. Plus, there are some little funny parts scattered throughout that the anime omitted xD
Even with the fast pacing, it's still sweet and adorable (:
Oct 14, 2012 7:57 PM
Jul 2012
So far, pretty basic and gives some kind of realism feel to it. The art style makes me think this will have some kind of sad ending. Also, WHAT THE F*CK WAS WITH THIS EPISODE AND THE FIRST ONE!? I don't really see much connections. Its like they are completely different worlds, with the only relation is the characters. Anyone care to explain? So far, if it doesn't bore me by episode 5, I'll give it till 10, if it didn't till then, I'm finishing it.
Oct 14, 2012 8:33 PM

Mar 2008
Why does the dude like her so much though?

I mean, if some girl kicked you in the face by accident and thus behaved differently from the girls who fawn over you, you'd take notice.

But for him to be struck by instant love? I guess worse plots have been contrived, but their relationship is then centered around liking the out of place things that they're used to.

For instance,

Yamato: Girls not liking him instantly (Mei)

Mei: Gorgeous guy talking to you...

Welp, guess its shoujo, so I won't really stress on it.
Oct 14, 2012 8:34 PM

Jan 2008
Lovely opening.
Oct 14, 2012 8:52 PM

Oct 2012
The OP sounded really nice to me.
If I remember the events from the manga correctly... (I read it a long time ago, but I remember the kiss scene at the end around chapter 3 or so) I think they paced it well, even though it was only two episodes.
Oct 14, 2012 8:58 PM

Nov 2008
Salinga said:
Why is Mei so adorable in anime form.

While it's nice that they condensed two chapters into one episode, I'm not crazy that they skimmed over a bunch of details.

I loved the episode as well, and I honestly did not think they would get to the kisses this fast.

It felt rushed..I feel like this is the type of anime where some details from the manga are important and should of been added, but oh well. I still loved it : )

Since I've read the manga, I fill those details in my head, but it does not go well for those who have not.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Oct 14, 2012 9:02 PM

Nov 2009
Jigero said:

I like how you condemn this for being Cliched but yet like Kimi ni Todoke which is just paint by numbers, shamelessly rips off things from other Shoujou manga and doesn't even remotely attempt to do anything new with any of it's elements. Plus nothing ever happens in that manga, ever.

They did something in the latest chapter(kissing and stuff, yes they did). And nooo it didn't rip off anything, it is the most popular shoujo manga cause other shoujo manga just failed to deliver the love-friendship-relationship part. True story.
http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/KiminiTodoke72/296613-4.html,

Well at least their relationship in Kimi ni Todoke is much more serious and realistic than this guy and Mei. The guy kissed her then like her? It likes forcing a kiss when she was stalked, and that's the forced development(felt like she was raped, the kiss went against her will dude).

Kazehaya in Kimi ni Todoke is more respectful than this sukitte male protagonist, he's a popular guy but he is not a player. He likes Sawako for the way she is, and it takes time to build one's relationship. On the other hand, this Yamato guy doesn't have any valid reason for him to like an introverted but somewhat annoying girl like Mei. I can see he took interested in her after she gave his friend a kick, but, to the extend that he loved her after a few days were nonsense. Lol and she stalked him, he should creeped out a little bit.

Tbh, I've watched and read lots of romance ani/manga, and this is just above average.
Takana_no_HanaOct 14, 2012 9:11 PM
Oct 14, 2012 9:05 PM

Jul 2012
Dat kiss. and dat stalking. omg.

I was starting to giggle when she starting to feel jealous about Arai. Mei, did you notice that you fell for him already?! Geez.

Nice and sweet show. :)

And that episode name? I was lol'ed so hard at it. >_<

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Oct 14, 2012 9:35 PM
Laughing Man

Jun 2012
deathxempress said:
I remember a girl in Great Teacher Onizuka too, where she had big breasts & she was bullied.

Anyway, I started to dislike Yamato in a way. Because he seems to be the typical douche of shoujo. He kissed almost every girl at school just for fun, yet he could not kiss his first love. Which we see that she is someone prettier than Mei.

Well, apparently that's an actua problem in anime. It is certainly preferred where I live lol

But did he? I don know about the manga, but that was said as a rumor, it may be true, but still... and got either the typical shoujo playboy or the typical shoujo loser, so that's very subjective. And it's not all about looks. Haha this anime is getting to me...

As for this being rushed, I think that if you're going to make a romance you should make stuff happen instead of making episode after episode of just tension and awkward situations. There's also the fact that this will be only be 12 episodes long. No time for all the typical situations in shoujo.

BatoKusanagiOct 14, 2012 9:42 PM
Oct 14, 2012 9:59 PM
Jul 2011
RAPIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 14, 2012 10:19 PM

Aug 2011
I never thought a show that was half about over-sized tits could be so cute.

I like this show. I like it a lot.
Oct 14, 2012 10:28 PM
Jun 2010
Takana_no_Hana said:

The guy kissed her then like her? It likes forcing a kiss when she was stalked, and that's the forced development(felt like she was raped, the kiss went against her will dude).

LOL, I agree too. It's also part of the reason why I said they force that scene as the ending for episode two, glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. But during the scene, he did explain why he like her with each kiss.

Maybe it's because I'm a guy, I see the kissing scene more of a situation where he is manipulating her into liking him with each kiss bundle up with a complement / explanation. This is why I felt the short moment they had near end of chapter 4 would much prefer if they had to fill up the episode.
Otherwise, the ending was fine due to the narration as long as the gap at the beginning was done differently.

What I did enjoy about the manga were the character growth of the characters in the manga and less on the relationship development itself, but the relationship situations does have its moment once in a while.

*Added spoiler tag.
LazyLuongOct 14, 2012 11:19 PM
Oct 14, 2012 10:52 PM

Nov 2011
stillawake said:
Taste of fried chicken? Anyhow, it was a sweet episode.

Yeah, they didn't really emphasize it as much as they did in manga but when they were doing karaoke Kurosawa ate fried chicken. Thus his kiss tasted like fried chicken.

Anyways it was a good episode. I actually was looking forward to this because they got straight in the relationship already and then begin from there with the problems, romantic developments and such. Where a lot of the anime I've watched recently gives you the couple right at the end of the show.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Oct 14, 2012 11:59 PM

Jan 2011
ehh this episode kinda made me lose the appeal for this show guess i'm just more of a comedy guy and when it comes to Shoujo's pretty much all of them i've seen have some amount to break the ice at points, but this one seems to be straight up focusing on the romance development Which it should lol
Oct 15, 2012 12:04 AM

Mar 2011
Those kisses almost killed me, too sudden XD
Beautiful OP
I still don't believe Kurosawa.
Mei is cute and really kind this ep
Oct 15, 2012 12:28 AM

Dec 2011
Takana_no_Hana said:
Jigero said:

I like how you condemn this for being Cliched but yet like Kimi ni Todoke which is just paint by numbers, shamelessly rips off things from other Shoujou manga and doesn't even remotely attempt to do anything new with any of it's elements. Plus nothing ever happens in that manga, ever.

They did something in the latest chapter(kissing and stuff, yes they did). And nooo it didn't rip off anything, it is the most popular shoujo manga cause other shoujo manga just failed to deliver the love-friendship-relationship part. True story.
http://www.tenmanga.com/chapter/KiminiTodoke72/296613-4.html,

Well at least their relationship in Kimi ni Todoke is much more serious and realistic than this guy and Mei. The guy kissed her then like her? It likes forcing a kiss when she was stalked, and that's the forced development(felt like she was raped, the kiss went against her will dude).

Kazehaya in Kimi ni Todoke is more respectful than this sukitte male protagonist, he's a popular guy but he is not a player. He likes Sawako for the way she is, and it takes time to build one's relationship. On the other hand, this Yamato guy doesn't have any valid reason for him to like an introverted but somewhat annoying girl like Mei. I can see he took interested in her after she gave his friend a kick, but, to the extend that he loved her after a few days were nonsense. Lol and she stalked him, he should creeped out a little bit.

Tbh, I've watched and read lots of romance ani/manga, and this is just above average.

But Yamato is actually really good and troubled in his own way. In manga their relationship is deeper, and Mei gets cuter xD
Oct 15, 2012 1:08 AM

Jun 2012
Maybe its because I don't watch much Shoujo but I was surprised about how they talk about topics in real life that are taken seriously. The other shoujo of the season Tonari no Kaibutu is something I could never see happen here but Sukitte is something plausible at the very least.

Oppai Oppai! the topic of the episode. That stuff was okay but the end with Mei was still of a better quality than the rest of the episode.

The transition to Suneohair(ED) was pretty smooth too which I enjoyed
Oct 15, 2012 2:32 AM

Sep 2012
LazyLuong said:
Takana_no_Hana said:

The guy kissed her then like her? It likes forcing a kiss when she was stalked, and that's the forced development(felt like she was raped, the kiss went against her will dude).

LOL, I agree too. It's also part of the reason why I said they force that scene as the ending for episode two, glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. But during the scene, he did explain why he like her with each kiss.

Maybe it's because I'm a guy, I see the kissing scene more of a situation where he is manipulating her into liking him with each kiss bundle up with a complement / explanation. This is why I felt the short moment they had near end of chapter 4 would much prefer if they had to fill up the episode.
Otherwise, the ending was fine due to the narration as long as the gap at the beginning was done differently.

What I did enjoy about the manga were the character growth of the characters in the manga and less on the relationship development itself, but the relationship situations does have its moment once in a while.

*Added spoiler tag.

Indeed.

--

O_O Like, wow, Mei came out of her shell conveniently fast, and Kurosawa fell for her quickly. Meh.

>.> all of a sudden, they're both in love with each other (well, maybe not all of a sudden, but it is... developing at a rate which caused me to be unable to take it seriously).
Oct 15, 2012 4:11 AM

May 2012
Bloody hell they are cute together.
Oct 15, 2012 5:01 AM

Jul 2009
Well, there are hundreds of anime asking the quesion "what does a kiss taste like?"
This is the very first time, an anime actually answered it (and it wasn't even asked in this case)...
Oct 15, 2012 5:13 AM
Nov 2009
That kiss was a bit forced lol. The dude is just getting her because she hasn't done anything like that before.

meh have already seen 2 episodes anyways so might aswell see what happens next...
Oct 15, 2012 5:18 AM

Jan 2011
A rather interesting episode this time. Glad to see that Asami is one of the nicer type of people compared to those overdosed makeup bitches. I was expecting her to be like them but that award goes to Arai, who seriously looks like Mei but with long hair, not surprising though. Mei is still awesome for standing up to those girls in the bathroom.

Good to know that Asami and Yamato's friend are going out. Nice focus on the other characters especially with Asami, who really attracts my attention this ep (wonder if she's gonna be a one-ep highlight kind of char)

One thing to say at the end... EPIC KISS OVERLOAD!!!
Still weird why must he kiss her so many times... I mean, just one good, long passionate kiss should suffice.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Oct 15, 2012 7:17 AM

Jul 2008
That seemed really fast paced. Where is the series going now that all the main characters are in a relationship?
Oct 15, 2012 7:53 AM

Jun 2008
love this ep. cant wait for ep.3

Oct 15, 2012 8:20 AM
Mar 2010
weiqifan said:

Indeed.

--

O_O Like, wow, Mei came out of her shell conveniently fast, and Kurosawa fell for her quickly. Meh.

>.> all of a sudden, they're both in love with each other (well, maybe not all of a sudden, but it is... developing at a rate which caused me to be unable to take it seriously).

w-ell....it IS a smut manga....so things will go fast....
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Oct 15, 2012 8:33 AM

Sep 2009
Too early for them to kissed. waaaa :)
Oct 15, 2012 8:34 AM

Sep 2008
Sucks that the guy is such a womanizer. Makes their relationship come across in some wrong lights.
Oct 15, 2012 8:42 AM

May 2008
Loved the episode and that opening T_T I've really missed Okazaki Ritsuko's voice...

The girl at the karaoke sang Sarari by Suneohair by the way :D I love that song and it was nice to hear it during the episode =)
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2012

218 by TsutanaiFuun »»
May 26, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ImNotLulexiaa - Sep 30, 2012

249 by TsutanaiFuun »»
May 25, 7:05 AM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Dec 8, 2012

142 by Thochu »»
May 9, 7:45 PM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

kingshu - Nov 30, 2012

115 by Thochu »»
May 9, 7:21 PM

Poll: » Sukitte Ii na yo. Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - Nov 17, 2012

156 by Thochu »»
May 9, 1:23 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.