Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2013 1:57 PM

Sep 2013
I had forgotten how nerve wracking the whole reality change thing was I'm glad to see Yura back to her second form (let's face it first Yura was kind of lame :p) this ep really did feel like a last episode.

Does anyone else miss the awesome battle music from awhile back, you know the jazz music?
Sep 21, 2013 2:09 PM

Jan 2013
Felt like too much of a last episode in my opinion. Probably gonna end up giving this show a 6.
Not the best, not the worst, but a cool concept nonetheless
We'll just have to see next week.
Sep 21, 2013 6:19 PM

Aug 2013
To everyone complaining about the one on one battle not being finished:

First, you all sound like Yura was for the last few episodes, taking everything way too seriously, it was meant to be fun, not really a competition. It was fun and funny and exactly how a bunch of friends would act together.

Second, Sonora won, it just wasn't called. Yura and Sonora both ran out of ammo for their primary weapons as the same time, but Sonora had her Desert Eagles, while Yura hadn't bothered to grab her Glock 17 before coming to the game, thus Sonora won by default.

This series is tied with K-On! as the best series of all time!
Sep 21, 2013 8:35 PM

Nov 2012
awesome episode :3
they playing airsoft gun all day XD
and that imagination world ! XD
and that ending.. I wonder if they got a new member :3
Sep 22, 2013 4:57 AM

Mar 2013
This episode alone should have been what the series was all about from the start, with the wacky games, the humor and the characters just having fun with airsoft. The series didn't need the drama present in the previous episodes.
Sep 22, 2013 5:02 AM

Jul 2011
Noowt said:
This episode alone should have been what the series was all about from the start, with the wacky games, the humor and the characters just having fun with airsoft. The series didn't need the drama present in the previous episodes.

Another series with cute girls doing cute things? NO thanks!
Sep 22, 2013 2:22 PM

Aug 2013
Noowt said:

I would've been extremely happy either way :)
Sep 22, 2013 3:23 PM

Apr 2013
This was what I was waiting for.
Sep 23, 2013 2:13 PM

Dec 2012
Kami_no_Kage said:
Lol, what did I just watch? Looney Toons with girls and guns?
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS.
the animation and sound effects were completely weird and off. they were so cartoon-y. and the music didn't really fit the scenes. i couldn't enjoy that episode at all, especially not after those rather dark episodes. what the hell was going on and who thought it would be a good idea /shaking head

well, that definitely felt like the finale. i was just about to write my opinion about that whole show and rate it until i realized there's one episode left. i wonder what they want to do with another episode...
Sep 23, 2013 9:12 PM

Aug 2013
Have a Rento poster: http://i.imgur.com/QmsbeCC.png
Sep 24, 2013 12:13 AM

Mar 2009
kuuurt said:

MUH GOGGLES http://i.picpar.com/INv.jpg

Now kiss.
Sep 24, 2013 6:25 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That sure felt like a finale to me. Nice to see Yura having fun again. The next one is a bonus I suppose. Unless they have a rematch with Rin and her lot I suppose.

I enjoyed the first couple of episodes a lot, but then things got a bit boring. I cannot really put my finger on why but I kinda lost interest at some point.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 24, 2013 8:11 AM

May 2012
Loved it~

It was a horrendous road getting here, and I was so close to dropping this (actually I did drop it for a bit) so many times, but it was worth it~
This episode made everything worth it~
Sep 24, 2013 10:45 PM

Aug 2013
Mormegil said:
kuuurt said:

MUH GOGGLES http://i.picpar.com/INv.jpg

Now kiss.

I had mine powered to max and that's probably why I never got myself to drop this series.
xcheeOct 9, 2013 6:43 AM
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 26, 2013 7:14 PM

Jan 2013
looked and felt like they ran out of budget when the animation look kinda cutesy lol

well, at least the fun factor is back

Sono's dodging was great

love Rento :D

and i totally expected a Yura and Sono kiss there.

totally felt like a last episode
Oct 17, 2013 12:34 PM

May 2012
Ah the original atmosphere is back! Really nice episode, and well lets see what the last episode has to offer!
Oct 29, 2013 1:03 PM

Oct 2012
Felt like an ending to me. Delusions of fun, friendship and mutual bond.

And that Sonora sentence: "I will wait for you, Yura."
And so it was her journey to America which symolises "change" and to "move on in her life", "overcoming her past problems"
There was much deeper meaning in it... sure someday, there comes a time when even Yura will be ready.

Man, this show really is more than you see on the first look.
Nov 11, 2013 5:04 AM

Oct 2012
Dat dodging skill level : Matrix

See? Yura could change the battlefield
They really need to add supernatural as genre xD
Or Yura could change the field like a certain card game??

Lol @ preview
Yura = queen of battlefield
Yachiyo = queen of cosplay
Rento = mangosteen?
Karila = queen of fighter
Honoka = queen of boobs, queen of boobs
Sonora = queen of sadist xD

So, what will be in the next ep? New members?

Blackbird said:
Imagination Breaker!!!

*Imagine Breaker
I'll destroy that screwed up illusion of yours! xD
"Signature removed"
Nov 11, 2013 6:46 PM

Jul 2009
Wow ... some next-level dodging there LOL O_O I like how they all ended up joining back in ... Karila and Sonora make a freaking epic team eh XD They just keep going until the very end ... hmm, so did everyone see Yura's epic transformation thing? I wonder ...
Just goes to show how much she's changed - going up to those two girls at the end and inviting them to join the C3 club ... she certainly wouldn't have done that at the beginning of the series! :O
I wonder how this is going to end ... the preview didn't seem to give much away XD
Dec 14, 2013 6:49 PM

Jun 2008
hiabara said:
Kami_no_Kage said:
Lol, what did I just watch? Looney Toons with girls and guns?
EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS.
the animation and sound effects were completely weird and off. they were so cartoon-y. and the music didn't really fit the scenes. i couldn't enjoy that episode at all, especially not after those rather dark episodes. what the hell was going on and who thought it would be a good idea /shaking head

I have to agree here.

ainky said:
Noowt said:

Another series with cute girls doing cute things? NO thanks!

But the way it went in this episode it seems that all the dark shit was really for nothing and pointless as fuck. I was quite liking seeing Yura's development and issues but this episode felt like cancelling everything, so in the end it seems it really would have been better if it was just girls doing cute things instead of pointless drama.
Dec 28, 2013 6:24 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

It's not bad, just not this time we have seen the air soft as it should.
Much more fun and accessible narrative, in the end it seemed that there was closure, it was just an illusion!
Drawings pretty good, reduced bone animations, many static scenes, too bad!
I would have preferred something more ...
Jan 10, 2014 3:30 AM
May 2009
I would have probably enjoyed the series abit more if it didn't get so heavy and depressing for 2-3 episodes.
May 6, 2014 8:15 AM

Mar 2010
God damn, first time I forced myself to watch a show and totally regret it.

That's some signature, eh?
Dec 4, 2014 8:58 PM

Feb 2013
Well, that was a very predictible ending. I think it would've been cool to see Yura stay like that. But i'm fine with this too. Sonora is best girl for using a AUG. It looks like Sonora flew overseas. She's not in the club anymore. It was real nice to see Yura try to get those two students to join and that smile she had at the end. There's one more episode? It felt like it wrapped up nicely. I wonder if it's just a side story.
Apr 20, 2016 8:58 PM
Dec 2015
pretty interesting Show. Have to say i realized something i didn't notice before. Apparently in Yura's dream world or whatever you want to call it she's the Student Counsel President. How did I come to this Conclusion? Is the voice that was talk to the whole School and Yura voice sounded the same at least to me.
Feb 12, 2019 6:40 AM

Mar 2016
This episode has the best match of the entire show because it looks like the girls were actually having fun. Engaging despite or because of the great use of stills, but not to forget the expressiveness of the drawings and the sense of humor. I also really appreciated how the mix of reality/fantasy that was featured quite a bit in the anime during the more serious scenes, was used as part of the fun and games in this ep. Best episode of the show by far, and felt like an ending episode.

If the first few episodes were like this, in feeling and expressiveness, this show would have been a lot better.

syncrogazerFeb 12, 2019 7:02 AM
Mar 15, 2019 2:41 AM
KDE Plasma

Jun 2012
The entire show did focus on the character development of Yura Yamato.

At the beginning of the series Yura was a shy girl with a huge self-doubt problem, uncapable of holding a conversation with someone else. She could not even accept herself as valuable, instead was searching for other people to acknowledge her instead.

In the C3, she found people who did accept her and acknowledged her. She tried everything to change herself, getting in a position where she desperately needed admiration to be someone with value. Even though she still was not able to value herself. After she lead the group to victory by cheating, she deperately needed a rebattle to undoubtedly be worth of the admiration of the people around her (the C3 group).
That was the time where the C3 did critisize her for the first time. That time she could not get in that position anymore to get the desperately needed admiration to be someone valuable.

That is why she did join Rin, but even Rin did value her own comrades more then the victory. Even though Yura tried everything to get the admiration of Rin, it failed.
She then was in a position where she neither could accept herself nor could get the admiration she needed to be someone valuable.

In the final part of the series, Yura managed to overcome her self-doubts and finally were able to accept herself.

That way she did not need the admiration of the group anymore and she was able to accept the C3 group as friends and comrades.
Yura needed to accept herself before anything else. That was the only way she was capable of accepting other people as friends, too.
Jul 8, 2021 4:15 AM

Feb 2020
Nice conclusion. The girls had so much fun together again.

This already felt like a finale.

SerafosDec 23, 2023 3:31 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2013

137 by toralbabs »»
Feb 17, 9:43 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Amarrez - Jul 18, 2013

129 by toralbabs »»
Feb 14, 8:33 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Jul 11, 2013

95 by toralbabs »»
Feb 10, 9:14 PM

Poll: » Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C³-bu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 4, 2013

179 by toralbabs »»
Feb 7, 7:44 PM

» Anyone else think the OP is really catchy?

Riptos - Aug 5, 2013

4 by Klefki_of_Awsome »»
Apr 6, 2023 6:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.