Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 31, 2013 9:35 AM

Jun 2011
No matter how creative you try to make your incest titles seem, it's still incest and it's still really weird to watch, Japan. You might as well make incest a fucking genre now.
Mar 31, 2013 9:55 AM

Jan 2012
Tommk said:
Antanaru said:
Anime industry... no, Japan, just die already. It's too sad to watch...

I dont want to see you watching any new anime from 2013 then. Since you basically insulted Japan + the entire anime industry.

Just keep rewatching the classics.
Actually glad that nepal is facing disaster
Mar 31, 2013 10:00 AM

Oct 2012
Not sure about the brother sister relationship...but the cannibalism sounds intresting o.o

Mar 31, 2013 10:12 AM

Aug 2009
ewww //vomits... cannibalism? ;___;

but... i like love.... but not incest love Q___Q

I just hope it has nice art and voice actors so I can watch it x_____x
Mar 31, 2013 10:37 AM

Aug 2011
Lulexiaa said:
ewww //vomits... cannibalism? ;___;

I think this is the most normal reaction in response to 'cannibalism' so far on this thread.

But I find it interesting too.
Mar 31, 2013 10:45 AM

Oct 2007
LOL that was funny.

Ok joke aside, the first chapter looks interesting and honestly this is not what you would expected from the typical wincest.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 31, 2013 11:30 AM

Aug 2011
I skimmed through the first four chapters of the Chinese scanlations (skimmed because I can't read/understand Chinese) and this is no normal imouto/onii-chan + horror story. It's really hard to explain though, especially since I couldn't really read the words... XD
Mar 31, 2013 12:21 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Siva said:
LOL that was funny.

Ok joke aside, the first chapter looks interesting and honestly this is not what you would expected from the typical wincest.

Yeah this seems quite a twist of a series. Not your typical story.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Mar 31, 2013 12:21 PM

May 2011
I'm terrified. But I'm definitely giving it a go, I can't resist the oddities out there.
Mar 31, 2013 12:48 PM

Nov 2008
might watch this for a change
Mar 31, 2013 12:50 PM

Sep 2012
This has my interest.
Mar 31, 2013 12:51 PM

Dec 2007
Oh no, that one guy insulted your precious Japan (which 99% of you have nothing to do with, and no patriotism) and your animes

Who gives a fuck

Anime has been on a massive decline since 2006, devolving because of the stupid shut in Japanese who want anime that reflect things in their life they don't have (ie, human interaction, a good school life, and girls). Grand scale stories with effort, planning and detail have been left in the dust.

With that out of the way, this sounds eerily intriguing, will look out for it
Mar 31, 2013 1:47 PM

Aug 2011
Artorias said:
Oh no, that one guy insulted your precious Japan (which 99% of you have nothing to do with, and no patriotism) and your animes

Who gives a fuck

Anime has been on a massive decline since 2006, devolving because of the stupid shut in Japanese who want anime that reflect things in their life they don't have (ie, human interaction, a good school life, and girls). Grand scale stories with effort, planning and detail have been left in the dust.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having anime like that if that's what other people enjoy. I'm not saying that I enjoy that kind of stuff (I mean, at a minimum it's okay), but if that's what other people enjoy, you saying anything isn't really going to do anything about it.

Personally, I find it insulting when any country is insulted. It's nothing about patriotism, it's responding to another person being rude. Telling a country to die shouldn't even be said as a joke.
Mar 31, 2013 2:25 PM

Oct 2007
Artorias said:

Who gives a fuck

Please understand that we are living in an era where people insulting each other is normal.

On the other hand, how does having every anime being Grand scale stories with effort will make anime industry evolve? Everyone will just ended up comparing those show one to another for being good and bad. In the worse case, most of the writer will just steal and copy each other ideas just like what they are doing right now with those crappy anime. And no matter how you do it you can not make something perfect for eveyone. So what does crappy anime do anything good for anime industry? You have to know there are countless people out there who want to enjoy their anime with their brain shut off when they are tired after coming home for hard work. Do you think you have the right to say if I love basketball and hate football, therefore people should stop playing football?

You said "Anime has been on a massive decline since 2006..." and you pushed the blame on crappy anime? Can you show me a proof of that? IMO, the real reason behind it was "Internet". With internet you don't need to buy CD or DVD anymore and whats more you don't have to pay to get what you want.

Mar 31, 2013 8:30 PM

Sep 2012
Artorias said:
More like your preferred style has been on a massive decline since 2006 under your perception.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Mar 31, 2013 8:31 PM

Jul 2010
Ive seen like 2-3 chapters and all im gonna say is: NO, thank you.This is definitely not my thing.Especially the cannibalism parts.
Mar 31, 2013 10:25 PM
Aug 2012
LOL - think I might pass. Not sure about angst driven from cannibalism.

Could of course go like this:

Sister: Onniiii-chan - I'm hungry.

Brother: [Sighs] Alright, but if you keep snacking like this you'll get fat. [Holds out arm]

Sister: [Grinds pepper over fore-arm]. Itadakimasu!!!
Mar 31, 2013 10:33 PM

Dec 2011
Wow, this one I'm gonna have to see. It kind of reminds me of Kafka's 'Metamorphosis' which was one fucked up book. Except there wasn't any cannibalism in that one heh.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2013 4:45 AM

Nov 2008
Siva said:
Do you think you have the right to say if I love basketball and hate football, therefore people should stop playing football?
If football and basketball had trouble coexisting, you can bet both fanbases would say that a lot, whether or not they have the right to. And yeah, I think if you don't get a say in anything, anything you say is fine. The otaku are doing a much better job of forcing their preferences down my throat than I ever could.

On-topic, you can chalk me up under "wait, cannibalism? I'm in".
Nyuu3Apr 1, 2013 5:06 AM
Apr 1, 2013 8:41 AM

Oct 2007
NyuuuuSaaaan said:
Siva said:
Do you think you have the right to say if I love basketball and hate football, therefore people should stop playing football?
If football and basketball had trouble coexisting, you can bet both fanbases would say that a lot, whether or not they have the right to. And yeah, I think if you don't get a say in anything, anything you say is fine. The otaku are doing a much better job of forcing their preferences down my throat than I ever could.
So it is fine to blame Otaku for not buying the shows you like while buying the show they like? Don't you see something went wrong there?

Apr 1, 2013 9:00 AM
Aug 2012
LayedBack said:
Wow, this one I'm gonna have to see. It kind of reminds me of Kafka's 'Metamorphosis' which was one fucked up book. Except there wasn't any cannibalism in that one heh.

Yeah the same thing come to my mind

ill probably shows more cruelty than brother sister relationship
Apr 2, 2013 4:47 AM
Apr 2010
Siva said:
NyuuuuSaaaan said:
Siva said:
So it is fine to blame Otaku for not buying the shows you like while buying the show they like? Don't you see something went wrong there?

Well, you don't see television networks only airing Basketball games because of the fanbase.
Apr 2, 2013 7:01 AM

Oct 2007
NiN10d0h said:
Well, you don't see television networks only airing Basketball games because of the fanbase.
You know the reason they put it in there because they can gain something from it, right?

Apr 2, 2013 8:00 AM

Nov 2008
Siva said:
Not really, I was just saying it shouldn't be any harder for you to deal with the odd sore loser on a forum than it is for him to deal with the state of his hobby. And me buying the odd anime DVD now that I actually have an income isn't really gonna do any more to offset the obsessive types who push anime in a niche direction than you telling me to stop complaining will do to stop me from complaining about it.
Apr 2, 2013 2:08 PM

Sep 2011
Next up we will be having a Slice of Life anime featuring a loving Austrian father and his daughter and the basement they share :))
Apr 11, 2013 5:55 AM

Feb 2013
Well, I'll give it a try.
Apr 11, 2013 7:00 AM

Oct 2007
DAT NAME.

"the ultimate love between elder-brother and younger-sister"
OH GOD, PICKED UP.

symbv said:
JohnGalt89 said:
-My Little Sister Can't Be This Delicious
More like "My Elder Brother Cant' Be This Delicious"
Even better.
May 8, 2013 7:46 PM

Oct 2012
Definitely keeping my eye on this one. The manga seems good so far....
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Jul 1, 2013 10:06 PM

Nov 2011
Series coming in 2013. Also heard that Studio DEEN will be in charge.
Jul 1, 2013 10:07 PM

Feb 2012
The plot reminds me of the manga Kurozakuro
Jul 2, 2013 12:22 AM

Sep 2012
Confirmed to air 2013 Fall

Studio: Studio DEEN

Director: Mochizuki Tomomi

Official anime website http://pupa-anime.com/ updated
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Jul 2, 2013 12:57 AM

Jun 2008
Sounds pretty mess up but interesting o-o
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 2, 2013 1:15 AM

Feb 2010
Well, I'll wait and give DEEN another chance with Gifuu Doudou this season before I start getting disappointed that they are animating this.
I probably regret this post by now.
Jul 2, 2013 5:01 AM

Apr 2011
Hmm...Interesting. But I'll probably pass...
Jul 2, 2013 9:01 AM

Dec 2012
I might watch for the laughs..
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Jul 3, 2013 2:23 AM

Oct 2011
There will be gore :D
Jul 3, 2013 7:52 PM
Jul 2012
The synopsis sounds good. Will watch this.
Jul 4, 2013 3:07 PM

Jan 2010
What an interestingly F'ed up idea.

I honestly can't tell if I'm intrigued or disgusted. Whether I want to watch this or will pass. I guess in a way I'm disgustingly intrigued.
Jul 4, 2013 5:05 PM

Feb 2012
Horror/Mystery + Studio Deen = Definitely watching.
Jul 15, 2013 8:58 AM

Oct 2009
As soon as I found out that this will be animated I start reading the manga, calming that for sure tv series will be fucked up, and what can I say... I don't know how they make this because it's full of blood,canibalism, and mindfuck. Censorship my friends. I think this will be so...soft and innocent in all (hope it's not). And no, it's not incest haha :/ This kind of plot and..."drawings" imo have a good future only in comics world 'couse you never now what will happen in your fav manga in animated version.
dayoooooonJul 15, 2013 10:01 AM

you tellin me mangas aint japanese colouring books
Aug 2, 2013 2:01 AM

Nov 2007
Ibuki Kido will be voicing the sister
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 2, 2013 2:20 AM

Mar 2013

akikooooo... :3
another brocon role for her, eh..
XD
Aug 2, 2013 4:20 AM

Oct 2007
DEEN is doing nice job with Rozen Maiden, no problem.
Aug 3, 2013 11:00 PM
Jun 2013
It looks pretty disturbing.

Will watch.
Aug 3, 2013 11:06 PM

May 2011
i loved the manga
Aug 4, 2013 9:31 AM

Apr 2012
I'm not sure how they're going to pull this off with only 7 chapters of source material. I guess they can add some filler and make it 12 episodes.
Aug 4, 2013 11:12 AM
Jun 2013
Raigerzero said:
Here is a better summary. I already made a thread about this, but I will post it here anyway for convenience:

This story follows Utsutsu and Yume Hasegawa, a boy and his little sister who find themselves essentially all alone after the death of their mother and the negligence of their father. One day, they meet a woman who warns them of red butterflies, but her warning is not taken seriously. Then, Yume sees a mysterious red butterfly and her body undergoes a strange metamorphosis into a creature that eats humans. Utsutsu is also affected by the butterfly, but instead of turning into a monster, he gains the ability to immediately heal from any wound, making him a convenient target for his sister. Utsutsu struggles to find a way to restore his sister.

Yeah, that sounds pretty disturbing. I'm assuming he must be like a meal that never ends, right?
Aug 4, 2013 11:51 AM

Sep 2011
This sounds so awesome!
Aug 4, 2013 12:47 PM

Sep 2012
Been reading Pupa in the monthly magazine, should be very good!

Earth Star Comics is doing some cool stuff lately. Glad I bought Teekyuu, Mangirl! and Yama no Susume Blurays to support them and the magazine and tankobons.

Earth Star Comics magazine is almost cover to cover keepers now with those three plus Pupa, Tokyo Cycle Girl, Sekai de ichiban tsuyoku naritai! (wrestling) which is getting anime as well this fall.

Really surprised that Tokyo Cycle Girl hasn't been greenlit yet. It is screaming for an anime adaptation.
Aug 4, 2013 3:09 PM

Apr 2012
Vox_Populi said:
Raigerzero said:
Here is a better summary. I already made a thread about this, but I will post it here anyway for convenience:

This story follows Utsutsu and Yume Hasegawa, a boy and his little sister who find themselves essentially all alone after the death of their mother and the negligence of their father. One day, they meet a woman who warns them of red butterflies, but her warning is not taken seriously. Then, Yume sees a mysterious red butterfly and her body undergoes a strange metamorphosis into a creature that eats humans. Utsutsu is also affected by the butterfly, but instead of turning into a monster, he gains the ability to immediately heal from any wound, making him a convenient target for his sister. Utsutsu struggles to find a way to restore his sister.

Yeah, that sounds pretty disturbing. I'm assuming he must be like a meal that never ends, right?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» North American Anime & Manga Releases for July

Aiimee - Jul 6, 2022

7 by miipsy »»
Yesterday, 3:43 PM

» 'Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi' Gets Second Season in Fall 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 30

16 by jorel262 »»
Yesterday, 2:12 PM

» New '5-toubun no Hanayome' Anime in Production

Vindstot - Apr 28

40 by MegamiRem »»
Yesterday, 9:12 AM

» 'Mononoke: Karakasa' Reveals Supporting Cast, Theme Song, Trailer

DatRandomDude - May 1

6 by deg »»
Yesterday, 4:45 AM

» 'Boku no Tsuma wa Kanjou ga Nai' Announces Additional Cast, Staff

DatRandomDude - May 1

0 by DatRandomDude »»
May 1, 8:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.