Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 30, 2013 4:21 PM

Mar 2012
Takei_Hisa said:
I was rooting for Chiwa from beginning to end.

Dat moment when Eita shouted "I love Natsukawa Masuzu" all the girls had such a painful look on their faces while covering their ears. :( I just thought that was a pretty sad moment.

same. I can't believe he can pity that cruel woman.

9/10 every but masuzu was fun and enjoyable
Mar 30, 2013 4:30 PM

Mar 2012
Man,the "confession" part with the ending song in the background was epic :D
Mar 30, 2013 4:34 PM

Apr 2011
I have to say Chiwa is the sexiest imo and she should win up in here instead of Masuzu. But Masuzu is still awesome so it was an OK ending. FUCK THE pink and black. Overrated and annoying. :P
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Mar 30, 2013 4:34 PM
Dec 2012
Unlike the title of the series, it lacked a dramatic ending for a finale though it was predictable. That kind of peaceful ending was not bad, but the title made me expect some drastic development in the end.
Mar 30, 2013 4:35 PM

Apr 2010
Tieria-Shirin said:
Just wondering it still says it's airing so is it completed or not? Because It says 13 episodes ><

It's the final episode of the season. But because MAL has the final air date as 3/31, it's still listed as airing.

Going back to the episode, I can understand him trying to get Hime & Ai to hate him.

But it makes sense that he didn't even try with Chiwa. Who would want to hate a childhood friend who lives next door & who you've known for 9 years. Kinda obvious he has some feelings for her. Plus if she ended up hating him, wouldn't that kinda make his point of becoming a doctor pointless?
tangytangerineMar 30, 2013 4:47 PM
Mar 30, 2013 4:48 PM
Feb 2013
First half with Masuza was great and I really enjoyed it except for that part with Hime. Then Chiwa fucked up the whole episode with the ending even though it started great with Masuza winning. So I rated it ok cause i loved the first half and hated the ending.overall I would give the anime a 5/10 cause it was ok, the charatcers other than Masuza, Ai and Eita were shitty (even Ai was annoying pretty often). I know that some people want a second season, but I don't cause I would feel compelled to watch it because it is hard to drop series even if they aren't very good.
Mar 30, 2013 4:59 PM

May 2010
Masuzu Wins Flawless Victory! even tho it kinda sad for the rest.

6/10

i would have picked Masuzu btw. Silver ftw!
Mar 30, 2013 5:00 PM

Jul 2012
What the hell happened!!!?!?!

6/10

Harem ending is not an ending.. ! You can't be in a relationship with all 4 of them..
Ok practically you can but we all know where this would go...

*cough*cough.... school days..
I hate the word “fate.” Birth, encounters, partings, success and failures, fortune and misfortunes in life. If our lives are already set in stone by fate, then why are we even born? There are those born to wealthy families, those born to beautiful mothers, and those born into the middle of war or poverty. If that’s all caused by fate, then God is incredibly unfair and cruel. Because, ever since that day, none of us had a future and the only certain thing was that we wouldn’t amount to anything. - Takakura Shouma
Mar 30, 2013 5:37 PM

Apr 2010
Mar 30, 2013 5:42 PM

Dec 2011
YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASUZU X EITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been rooting for her since the start!! Never liked that orange haired bitch. HAHA

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Mar 30, 2013 5:49 PM

Jul 2010
ppl hating on this anime for sake of being some filler harem can go screw themselves. Loads worse harems out there and this one had a lot of good in it where I could actually withstand the main male lead while having 2 girls i absolutely adore (pink & silver). Also really like the ED theme and last episode

8/10
Mar 30, 2013 5:53 PM
Jun 2009
HappilyBelated said:
I actually thought it was a fairly conclusive ending for a harem. At the very least he chose someone as his girlfriend. Overall I thought the series was great, especially for a harem.

My thoughts exactly. Towards the end when he was in bed with Masuzu I thought that was just awesome. The only thing I thought was a little fucked up was when he went for some more with Chiwa.

My inner-voice was shouting "You've got a super-hot, awesome, bitchy girlfriend that you just professed your love for like, 5 seconds ago asshole!!!!"
Mar 30, 2013 5:55 PM
Jun 2009
gamerguy50 said:
ppl hating on this anime for sake of being some filler harem can go screw themselves. Loads worse harems out there and this one had a lot of good in it where I could actually withstand the main male lead while having 2 girls i absolutely adore (pink & silver). Also really like the ED theme and last episode

8/10

God, this too. Spot on.
Mar 30, 2013 5:55 PM
Feb 2012
OreShura EPIC WIN is all I can say. The opinions may be divided on this one, but I for one had my fair share of entertainment watching this show. Season 2? I'm all for it.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Mar 30, 2013 6:08 PM
Jul 2018
That Ending just left me hanging I want a 2nd Season like right now... oh well I wanna see a Harem end or a ending with Ai-Chan. Good Series gets a 9/10 from me.
Mar 30, 2013 6:10 PM

Jan 2011
Dafaq was this ending?!, at least i can still hope for A-chan if this gets a season 2, 6.9 maybe even a 7.

Liked this just wasn't any special as far as harems go it's better than a lot of them just throwing a few ones i thought we crappy Kono Naka ni,Dakara Campione (beside the main female lead).
Mar 30, 2013 6:17 PM

Feb 2012
Oh, wow, after Chiwa x Eita kiss, he was going to grab her and go for it again, and then that no good white haired bitch interfered.

And thus, the fight for Eita continues in season 2, let's go Chiwa.
Mar 30, 2013 6:18 PM

Apr 2011
Screw the haters unintentional harem end for the win.
^^
Mar 30, 2013 6:36 PM

Nov 2012
Not the best, but better than most.

It was hilarious to watch Eita trying so hard, yet... somewhat expected, fail.

It was an enjoyable series. Definitely will keep this in hd.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Mar 30, 2013 6:37 PM

Jan 2013
gah it ended
I wanted moar
Masuzu won in the end to be the girlfriend
Ai-chan gets her stamp
Hime still loves Eita
Chiwa gets her kiss with Eita
Pretty much in the end its technically a harem route
well Good Job Eita
Mar 30, 2013 6:42 PM

Jan 2013
such an anti climax ending
But all the girls were adorable in this episode
Silver should and always be the winner, they both make a weird couple
Another nice anime coming to an end after sakurasou :(
Mar 30, 2013 6:51 PM

Jul 2012
WOW, harem ending, NICE!!!! Pink and White for the win.
Mar 30, 2013 6:58 PM

Dec 2012
Harem ending!!!!! C: In my heart Ai was the clear and definite winner :D Pink for the win!
Mar 30, 2013 6:58 PM
May 2012
The novels are still ongoing so the harem ending just seems to set up a possible second season. However, the harem is basically unwanted because he's already chosen Masuzu.

It would actually be ridiculously cut and dry if it wasn't for him going in for more with Chiwa which was just wut?
Mar 30, 2013 7:02 PM
Mar 2013
DAMN!!!. why did it have to end. with all of the flags that have happened the producers could easily put it around 4-5 more episodes. especially with ai-chans flag that is a marriage certificate there could easily be an episode to clear or deepen the misunderstanding about that. the ending was a bit rushed so it didn't feel that satisfactory. but still it gives me high hopes for season 2
Mar 30, 2013 7:08 PM

Jun 2011
Yeah, Masuzu wins.

7/10
Mar 30, 2013 7:09 PM
Feb 2013
7 for me. Just too predictable but characters were different from usual. Absolutely hate Masuzu and hate Eita even more but at least they've sort of accepted love but grah, just that contest was rage inducing. Still gonna root for Ai even though she has no chance along with Hime.
Mar 30, 2013 7:09 PM
Mar 2013
Very fun show overall. I enjoyed it! 7/10
Mar 30, 2013 7:15 PM

Aug 2011
6.5/10.. was i the only one that was happy when it seemed like masuzu finally won? Then, they just give us the indecisive harem route anyway. bleh.
Mar 30, 2013 7:16 PM

Sep 2012
I haven't read the LNs or anything, but I really enjoyed this show for what it's worth. Pretty funny show, kinda hope Ai-chan ends up winning though since she's definitely the best girl (but Masuzu is second so I guess that's alright). Might just start reading the LNs.

6-7/10 (leaning with 7 right now since i liked the final episodes)
A match made in heaven set the fires in hell
Mar 30, 2013 7:25 PM
Lilium Gardener

Jul 2011
Was glad to see that Masuzu won. The Chiwa kiss shouldn't have happened, but whatever. I'm with you OGHelios, it was a 6 or 7 throughout the whole series, but I liked the last episode, so I went with a 7.

Also, why is this still set as "Airing?" I'd love to be able to set this as completed.
Mar 30, 2013 7:27 PM

May 2008
I was a little angry that the main character couldnt go up to them and say he loved Masuzu especially after he kissed her in front of the rest of them.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Mar 30, 2013 7:41 PM
Aug 2010
ihateeveryone said:
Stupid show with too many stupid characters.

Okay, honestly -- I don't care HOW much Masuzu bitches about how tragic and wretched she is. All that does is completely prove my judgement towards her about what a fucking cunt she is.

Ai-chan was the best girl from the moment she appeared to the last moment. Hime slightly redeemed herself during her confession too. Eita, that was a really dick move kissing a girl right in front of all the other girls who loved you. I'm glad that a kiss was included since most anime guys don't even get that far, but it could've been in the bed or whatever. Yeah, exactly. Whatever.

This ranks as one of the stupider harems I've seen. Nothing was really resolved. Masuzu stayed a cunt most of the way through. Ai-chan helped keep me watching when I was ready to drop it.

4/10

I total agree nothing change from the beginning of this show until the end and how can he love Masuzu that she trick him and his only purpose to return the note not to love her. Real stupid show it gets 5 or less out of 10

Chiwa for me is the best female character if the show ends with Chiwa grilfreind I will give it 8 or 9 out of 10.
Mar 30, 2013 7:43 PM

Mar 2013
I knew that he would choose with Masuzu in the end

But..Yeah!! at the harem ending :)

The contest was.....something

Overall a good anime 8/10
Mar 30, 2013 8:18 PM

Jul 2012
x15 said:
ihateeveryone said:
Stupid show with too many stupid characters.

Okay, honestly -- I don't care HOW much Masuzu bitches about how tragic and wretched she is. All that does is completely prove my judgement towards her about what a fucking cunt she is.

Ai-chan was the best girl from the moment she appeared to the last moment. Hime slightly redeemed herself during her confession too. Eita, that was a really dick move kissing a girl right in front of all the other girls who loved you. I'm glad that a kiss was included since most anime guys don't even get that far, but it could've been in the bed or whatever. Yeah, exactly. Whatever.

This ranks as one of the stupider harems I've seen. Nothing was really resolved. Masuzu stayed a cunt most of the way through. Ai-chan helped keep me watching when I was ready to drop it.

4/10

I total agree nothing change from the beginning of this show until the end and how can he love Masuzu that she trick him and his only purpose to return the note not to love her. Real stupid show it gets 5 or less out of 10

Chiwa for me is the best female character if the show ends with Chiwa grilfreind I will give it 8 or 9 out of 10.

To be honest, Chiwa grew on me. I found her annoying at first but in the end I sorta liked her.
Mar 30, 2013 8:25 PM

Feb 2012
Although Ai didn't win, Masuzu is still acceptable. I found Masuzu very cute when she was with Eita in the bed saying "bury, bury, bury". hahaha. Finally, they are acting like a real couple. Ai's marriage stamp was also funny!!! She was so happy. And Chiwa giving a long kiss to Eita?

To be honest, Chiwa grew on me. I found her annoying at first but in the end I sorta liked her.

Although I like Ai and Masuzu, the other 2 girls are starting to grow on me. Chiwa and the Himeka redeemed themselves. I really didn't like them at first, but now, they're alright.

I still don't know if this a harem ending coz apparently he ended up with the girlfriend, but the other girls are still hoping. So is this a harem ending?

Enjoyed every single episode of this anime. I'll probably rewatch this when i forget the episodes. I want to get that shudder or heartthrob feeling. lol
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Mar 30, 2013 8:36 PM

Jan 2012
He just failed to take the 3rd route and just entered the haremish-battlefield route xD

congratulations eita,,

but im still shipping eita x suzu :3
Mar 30, 2013 8:50 PM

Jan 2011
It was more conclusive then your typical harem.

I'm the minority bc I kinda liked this show.

Chiwa should of won and it looks like she isn't giving up. Not saying the end pairing was not a decent match but Chiwa is just such a good girl.
Mar 30, 2013 9:06 PM

Nov 2012
Masuzu won,no surprise there.I don't know how to rate this,it had it's moments that I enjoyed & other that I didn't.It was neither boring nor amazing interesting overall 6/10
VanishingKiraMar 30, 2013 9:14 PM
Mar 30, 2013 9:22 PM

Jul 2010
Masuzu X Eita!!! yay~! I'm more than happy!
Senjougahara: Don't call me "this chick"
Araragi: Then what should I call you?
Senjougahara: Senjougahara-sama.
Araragi: SEN - JOU - GA - HAA - RAA - SAA - MAA
Senjougahara: I don't like the way you say it. Say it properly.
Araragi: Senjougahara-chan~
Mar 30, 2013 9:26 PM

Jan 2011
Overall, 7/10 only cause of the aunt.
Mar 30, 2013 9:32 PM

Jul 2010
The episode was going good...until they brought the harem back to life. Though that's the type of guy Eita is, not wanting to hurt their feelings and all. Thought they'd be discouraged because Eita and Masuzu become a real official couple.

The seiyuu really made deredere Masuzu cute LOL
You may read this quote , "However, by that point you'll have been torn to pieces."
Mar 30, 2013 9:34 PM

Jul 2011
7/10

I hope this get a second season.
Mar 30, 2013 9:39 PM

Aug 2012
I think Masuzu winning was the best way to go, but the stage scene could've been better, I felt the progression of their relationship from fake to real was deeper than what they showed with the speech. I will not miss Chiwa and her sense of entitlement.
Mar 30, 2013 9:51 PM

May 2012
Bastien said:
Fuck yeah, silver won. 7/10.

yeah, in yo face all the three girlz muahahahaha
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Mar 30, 2013 9:52 PM

Oct 2012
As an Ai fan, it was inevitable that I leave disappointed. Hell, she didn't even get much of a chance during the competition. But, the harem ending gave me some satisfaction, and I quite enjoyed this show
Mar 30, 2013 9:53 PM

Oct 2010
fucking final episode, he choose the girl i really hated.

i do love the three, instant 8/10 and love for this episode if he choose any of the 3 except the bitch.

5/10 for me
Mar 30, 2013 9:54 PM

May 2012
KevinRammstein said:
I am pretty confused now...can somebody explain?
Are the feelings Masuzu has for Eita REAL or are they fake? Considering how they played the whole relationship for a long time, I can't distinguish anymore! XD
So...are they real lovers now or what?
Yeah I know, everybody seems to have some hopes to win Eita again, but still I thought Eita truly loves Masuzu.
Please! Somebody explain! :-D

they do like each other, it just the way they show it, pretty much sarcastic. haha
“They stood together in a false intimacy, a nervous contact. And he was in love with her.”
― D.H. Lawrence, Women in Love

Mar 30, 2013 9:58 PM

Mar 2013
Masuzu won, loved it! To top it off, it was also a harem ending. All girls still feel they have a chance, but clearly Masuzu's body governs all of them.
Mar 30, 2013 10:25 PM

Jul 2012
Masuzu for the win! The bit with "Masuzu broke" was amusing.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2013

171 by Apratim »»
Apr 3, 10:24 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 23, 2013

159 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 28, 8:38 AM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2013

168 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

150 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2013

167 by Archean-Return »»
Mar 27, 5:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.