Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (27) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »
Jun 7, 2014 1:49 PM

Feb 2009
SQUEALER IS A HERO !!!!

And if anyone out there is complaining about all the human lives lost, how Saki's parents and Satoru's family dies, well you don't seem too bothered about the tens of thousands of queerats that lost their lives !!!!

Every human that dies, deserved their death, even Saki was evil enough to use Kiromaru'd life as if he were just a pawn !!! Man these people are evil !!! Going as far as to alter people's DNA, just so they can attack them without their death feed back !!! Cantus is Evil !!!

I just wish Squealer would have fucked them up, and killed every single human out there like they tried to do to his race !!!

SQUEALER, SQUEALER you are a freaking HERO !!!!!
sadhanaJun 7, 2014 1:52 PM

Winners and Victims stand alone!!
Jun 7, 2014 9:26 PM

Oct 2009
Suspenseful series, enjoyed it to the end.
Jun 8, 2014 5:20 PM
Feb 2014
in the end, the attitudes of the Squealer were in favor of his expécie, which is plausible. If mankind were in the place of queerats, surely would have been the same, as a thinking being is natural to want to have their freedom.
Jun 8, 2014 5:28 PM
May 2014
Omg. Squealer was a hero....
Jun 8, 2014 10:06 PM
Apr 2014
I hate squealer when the last arc was initiated but then after hearing all the stories about queerats, on hows their dna genetic are altered ans so on. Squealer was a fucking heroes, they stand up to them eventhough they were at lost. Squealer sacrifice are not in vain, atleast saki honor the promise between Kiromaru and preserve all the "Human" that are still alive.
Jun 9, 2014 3:44 AM

Feb 2013
I rly liked squealer he was at least a villian who fought for justice.... i rly wouldnt have mind if he would have won...

but either way it was fine. its not like i would have enjoyed watching saki died after she was such a good mc, and besides she told things from the beginning, she was a story teller.. it was a little obv that she surrive....

btw after rewatching i noticed a few things. like in ep 2 saki says maria was a weak child.. it was lucky that she was born, if she wouldnt have born many sacrefices would have been saved
My favorite quotes from animes:

Those who seek miracles will never experience one. The hand of salvation only extends to people
who try to make miracles happen. - Ef a tale of melodies.
I destroy worlds. I create worlds. - Code geass
We are humans. - Shinsekai yori
100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and a 10km run EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! - One punch man
Jun 9, 2014 7:29 PM

Oct 2009
It disturbs me that Squealer plotted and ultimately killed Maria :|
Jun 9, 2014 9:12 PM

Jul 2013
Such a shame that the novel hasn't been translated because i think i would enjoy reading the novel lot more than watching the series.

Some of the designs (such as the cat creatures) were such a disappointment and most of the character's look generic.

And the series never really captivated me by what i was seeing on the screen after few episodes.

The series had interesting themes though and i like when the villain of the series is actually the hero of the story. Most people are just fooled for cheering for Saki.

Though one thing that really bugged me was they made ogres seems like a lot bigger threat than they were. It never crossed their minds to get rat creatures assassinate the ogre child. The ogres have a good defense but even them can be surprised and killed. Of course it would have been really hard stunt to pull off considering the situation but not as desperate as trying to find ancient super weapon.

They could have also made up traps to kill the ogre.
KuruwinJun 9, 2014 9:32 PM
Jun 10, 2014 11:04 AM

Jul 2012
Kuruwin said:
Such a shame that the novel hasn't been translated because i think i would enjoy reading the novel lot more than watching the series.

Some of the designs (such as the cat creatures) were such a disappointment and most of the character's look generic.

Yeah, it's sad that this will never get a proper translation anytime soon. All the English book companies (like Yen Press) are always working on more popular light novels like SAO or Spice and Wolf instead of actual sci-fi like this. Even sadder is that the shit manga adaption of this has been fully licensed in English.

The designs could be better yup. I liked Saki and Satoru's adult designs though. Very fitting.
Jun 11, 2014 1:14 AM

Jul 2013
mayukachan said:
Kuruwin said:

Yeah, it's sad that this will never get a proper translation anytime soon. All the English book companies (like Yen Press) are always working on more popular light novels like SAO or Spice and Wolf instead of actual sci-fi like this. Even sadder is that the shit manga adaption of this has been fully licensed in English.

The designs could be better yup. I liked Saki and Satoru's adult designs though. Very fitting.

Yeah. The situation with Japanese book's getting translated is pretty poor in general. There's no need to worry about whether some big name author's like Murakami's works get translated but for everything else you have to cross your fingers.

Kishi himself is award winning author but so far only one of his book's has gotten translation. I haven't yet read it myself but i'been meaning to buy it for a some while.
Jun 11, 2014 11:36 AM

Jul 2012
xXWoLFxChAoSXx said:
Would have been better if more parts of the story were explained.

What part did you not get?

Kuruwin said:
Kishi himself is award winning author but so far only one of his book's has gotten translation. I haven't yet read it myself but i'been meaning to buy it for a some while.

You mean "The crimson labyrinth" right? I read it a while ago and it was pretty awesome. Not as good as SSY but still great. A really cool survival story!
MayukaJun 11, 2014 11:51 AM
Jun 11, 2014 11:53 AM

Mar 2014
xXWoLFxChAoSXx said:
Good anime. Would have been better if more parts of the story were explained. The forced gay romance was kinda weird for me even though I'm not against gay relationships. I really wished they wouldn't have killed Mamoru and Maria. Well whatever, this gets an 8/10 from me.

Wasn't really forced. It's there for a reason.
Jun 13, 2014 4:41 AM

Jun 2013
I really didn't give a fuck about Mamoru
nonetheless great anime
9/10
Jun 14, 2014 9:49 PM
Apr 2013
Wow, great ending to a great series. There are just a few things I want get off my mind about this anime, but I'll try to keep it to a minimal, otherwise I fear the discussion thread would be flooded with my paragraphs lol XD.

For starters, I really despised Squealer for what he did to Maria, Mamoru and their child. It tears me to pieces just thinking about how they died when Squealer took their child away as they were helpless to do nothing about it, since we never got the chance to see this in the anime. But at the same time, I can't help but also praise Squealer for what he did as his guerrilla warfare tactics and trump card was ingenious that dealt a lot of damage to the humans. He really was cunning, manipulative, and sly; however it was pretty sad for all the humans to laugh at him in the court scene which goes to show even after what they've been through, it's like they did not learn their lesson on why this even took place.
He was definitely right about the equality between the two species; I mean even Saki was selfishly against having Satoru sacrificed, but more than happy to have Kiromaru killed for their sake, it's like he was just a pawn, for which I can understand as Saki did not want to lose her last remaining childhood friend from group one (and also Saki x Saturo).

It's also incredible how this episode alone was enough to lower my hatred towards him and feel sympathy for him; compared to the previous episodes were I was itching for his death. Overall, this was an amazing anime with great concept that allowed me to experience something different to what I usually go for. I still cannot forgive Squealer for what he did to Maria and Mamoru, but that's probably about it. I am definitely going to be re-watching this again in the near future. 10/10
Pheww...feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders posting this message, now I can finally move on lol :D
black_star_4Jun 14, 2014 9:52 PM
Jun 17, 2014 1:45 PM

Nov 2012
It's been a while since I last watched such a masterpiece. There were many aspects of the anime that I enjoyed such as biological, religious, historical, and philosophical references. The broad use of these aspects along with some of their well executed mechanisms that the show follows (death feedback, fiends, karma demons, queerats, etc.) give the show a unique and original story that is satisfying to my taste.

Among the characters, the main cast of characters especially Saki and Satoru received tons of development over the course of the anime. Even the minor characters helped played their role in the story until their last breath in the tragedy.

Emotional appeal was powerful in Shin Sekai Yori. The loss of Saki's beloved friends while not being able to remember the face and name of them, the cruel truth behind human history of PK, the development of the queerats, and the fate of Maria and Mamoru all left a bitter feeling in my heart. I'm ashamed that I couldn't even bring myself to shed even a single tear while watching this magnificent show.
Jun 29, 2014 12:32 PM

Mar 2013
In the end nothing change, yes? Ethics committee is still there 2 maintain order, Mc just can't do anything, queerat still being treated as slave while Pk/Cantus user tyranny keep ongoing.

Tbh There aren't much Mc of group 1 I like in the show as they just gibbering nonchalantly talking about fiend/karma demon this, false minoshiro that, blowdog, how the children went missing, n bla2 but can't 2 anything about it n just keep making the situation worse. Wut keeps me watching this show is only 2 witness the queerat downfall or 2 be more exact Squealer's ambition coming 2 an end.

Most of the problem lies within the pk users themselves anyway. If only they didn't have that power in the first place. Even Squealer/Yakomaru at the time said 'we are all an intellectual beings but only because of the so called cantus power that forced them 2 obey the pk user which cause them 2 rebel' When the 'judge' sentenced him 2 be tortured eternally, was that the right thing 2 do? Will that solve the problem? It's only 4 self satisfaction n nothing else matter. Well It won't be surprising if some1 ruthless n cunning just like Squealer comes again in the near future lol.

Jun 29, 2014 12:36 PM

May 2014
Yap30 said:
Well It won't be surprising if some1 ruthless n cunning just like Squealer comes again in the near future lol.
History is doomed to repeat itself after all.
Jun 29, 2014 12:41 PM

Jul 2012
Yap30 said:
In the end nothing change, yes? Ethics committee is still there 2 maintain order, Mc just can't do anything, queerat still being treated as slave while Pk/Cantus user tyranny keep ongoing.

Really? You think nothing changed even after so much has happened? The point of the show was to show a realistic ending, not a "everyone lives happily ever after" ending if you were looking for that. Now that Saki and Satoru are grown up, they can influence their society and make better changes as leaders. At the beginning, no one knew the truth to Queerats except for the higher ups, and now at the end, the main characters know it and will try to change their society so that Queerats won't become slaves or anything.

Also, this show wasn't intended to make you have a favourite character or two because it was plot-focused. It's not like Code Geass where the main character is badass and rules the world or like Chihayafuru where the main female is really beautiful and likable as a character. SSY was more of an anime that tells a story with a solid cast of characters, even if they're not the most distinct or do they stand out.
Jun 30, 2014 12:53 PM

Dec 2012
A fantastic series without a doubt. Music was simply amazing and The ED were great to listen to after the tense episode. Although there were times where the art was bad the story did not disappoint. Slow in the beginning but kept the ball running. 9/10 for a show I should have never dropped.
Jul 7, 2014 4:52 PM

Jan 2014
Very satisfying ending. Glad I picked it up.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Jul 9, 2014 11:09 PM
Jul 2018
Two thoughts:

1) The children taken from the hospital. The final time skip went to 10+ years time, so was expecting another attack - but this time on a larger scale.

2) A karma demon should be able to kill a fiend. Given the tragedy that occurred, seems safe to believe at least one villager would turn into a karma demon? If not, they could voluntarily become one. Either through their own will, or using hypnosis. If they can mess with each others' memories, I don't think making one's mind turn into a bloody pool of violent rage is out of the question.

Karma demons seem to not posses as much of a danger as fiends, and have some control (as the past stories tell of them committing suicide). If not, better than dealing with that crazed child.

Would have liked to see it play out like this, but the ending was nice anyways.
Jul 15, 2014 6:05 PM

Oct 2010
What a brilliant ending.

I was fucking ready to rage HARD if the series went against everything it's done upto this point and Saki found some magical way to "save" Maria and Mamoru kid. Happy I never had to lol.

I actually had the thought early on in the series when they were on their summer trip thing and the priest killed a Queerat and someone said "didn't they almost look human?" that perhaps they really were those hunter gatherer humans but humans with Canti saw them as Queerat's. But I disregarded that theory when the queen's were introduced.

This was easily the best anime series to air within the last 5 years. Nothing I can think of off the top of my head comes remotely close critically. It had a brilliant haunting atmosphere, it raised a whole bunch of themes and ideas and actually explored them all thoroughly (unlike so many other series that might raise interesting ideas but never properly explore them)

The series doesn't spoonfeed you like oh so many shows do. It remains morally ambiguous throughout and allows the viewer to come to their own conclusions on a whole range of ideas.

The series is definitely a masterpiece and has forced itself onto my top 5 list.
Jul 16, 2014 6:46 PM

Jul 2012
SimmianPrime said:
What a brilliant ending.

I was fucking ready to rage HARD if the series went against everything it's done upto this point and Saki found some magical way to "save" Maria and Mamoru kid. Happy I never had to lol.

I actually had the thought early on in the series when they were on their summer trip thing and the priest killed a Queerat and someone said "didn't they almost look human?" that perhaps they really were those hunter gatherer humans but humans with Canti saw them as Queerat's. But I disregarded that theory when the queen's were introduced.

This was easily the best anime series to air within the last 5 years. Nothing I can think of off the top of my head comes remotely close critically. It had a brilliant haunting atmosphere, it raised a whole bunch of themes and ideas and actually explored them all thoroughly (unlike so many other series that might raise interesting ideas but never properly explore them)

The series doesn't spoonfeed you like oh so many shows do. It remains morally ambiguous throughout and allows the viewer to come to their own conclusions on a whole range of ideas.

The series is definitely a masterpiece and has forced itself onto my top 5 list.

Very well said. :)
Jul 23, 2014 5:25 PM

Jun 2009
Really good series, I definitely need to read the novel some time. I feel like some things probably got lost in the transition. Still, this was a solid ending. The scenes with Sqealer were, wow! His methods were somewhat ruthless, but I can't help but agree with him more than the humans. Hopefully Saki will enact some sort of change. Oh, and that ending montage....damn. Hit me right in the feels.
Ston3_FreeN7Jul 23, 2014 5:52 PM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Jul 23, 2014 10:27 PM
Dec 2013
This series was amazing 10/10 .

its one of the few anime/manga that i was content with even after it ended ,like i was beyond satisfied .It answered most if not every question i had from the start.

the plot twist at the end , that the rat monsters are actually mutated by TKpeople and made them into slaves and maintain order.
i doubted that from the start, i thought they were humans who were breaded like rats to survive the ancient war , like the exploding dogs.i thought they just breaded like rats and grew in population after some time .... but to think the people mutated the hunter ad other tribes.

hope i can find some anime or even a novel like in the near future.
Jul 25, 2014 1:13 PM
Feb 2013
I think this series was good but really sad 8/10.
Jul 26, 2014 6:37 AM

Jan 2011
Pretty good series, a solid 8/10 for me though the last episode seemed horribly rushed and tbh even though I wanted Saki and Satoru to be together their (time-skipped) marriage didn't seem all that natural to me. Also for the queerats plot twist, I've been suspecting it from the summer camp episode when Shun asked about the people without Cantus, so it wasn't really such a big surprise for me? Idk. The anime had some pacing and consistency issues, but altogether this is the first anime I actually watched in two days. Clever and intriguing story, I hope I can get my hands on the novel sometime soon.
Aug 1, 2014 5:10 AM

Dec 2012
Almost cried. Masterpiece.
Aug 2, 2014 6:50 AM

Feb 2011
fine ending

hope they'll manage to make things better

Fixes to make the Profile more bearable after "the Modern★Profile★Update★★Rip★Profile★"
Aug 5, 2014 11:37 PM

Nov 2012
Brilliant series, a definite favorite. I'd be up for a sequel, if the writer ever wanted to continue. But this sort of open-ended conclusion is realistic. The solution to defeating the "fiend" was clever. While it's too bad that Maria and Mamoru's child had to die, stuff doesn't always work out to sunshine and rainbows.
I wasn't 100% against Squealer before this episode (Despite disliking his personality and methods, could sort of understand why you'd be upset about being considered a lesser being despite being sentient and just as intelligent as humans.), but this last episode made me feel really bad for him... I don't think I'd have necessarily gotten as angry as he did after learning the truth about the queerats, since it'd been so long (In Satoru's words, were they really the same as humans anymore?), but I find his actions more understandable now.

The only thing still bothering me was the woman coming out of Koufuu's eyeball as he died in episode 18. Maybe it's explained more in the novels.
Aug 8, 2014 2:44 PM

Jan 2014
This is really sad and messed up.

They could have at least not brought Squealer back to the villages, killed him right there or let him go. I really think the Squeerats were 100% right to do this. Every step of it.

I knew they were humans from episode 4, with the whole Bandit/Slave Empires talk.

I don't get what happened to the fiend? Did he die from reverse-death feedback?

Great series overall, so much injustice with the humans, I wouldn't mind an entire second season of Squeerat revenge.
It kind of reminded me of District 9's ending, albeit more fucked up and less hope for the squeerats.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 9, 2014 8:02 AM

Feb 2013
judals said:
I don't get what happened to the fiend? Did he die from reverse-death feedback?

Yep
Aug 15, 2014 3:27 PM

Jul 2012
Masterpiece...
Every race and nation wants his own people's good. That includes squeerats. So they were %100 right to do this. I wish Satoru or Saki killed Squealer without pain. Bastard humans laughed at Squealer at the court. He was more human than you hearthless shits :/

Finally Satoru and Saki become a couple. I'm glad Shun is dead and didn't ruin their relationship.

10/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2014 3:14 PM
Aug 2014
deave112 said:
While they've lost everyone they ever loved, they've still managed to move on with their lives and they're seem happy in the end.

That said that final scene with Saki's parents and all of their dead friends really made me sad. Thay've lost SO MUCH. It's just so sad to think that they are the only two left and that they will never see Maria, Mamoru and Shun ever again :-(
I cried >.<
Aug 27, 2014 9:33 AM
Jan 2014
That ending was perfect, I kinda wish the queerats won in the end.
But I'm glad that Saki seems happy and I hope that what she does can change the future.
Aug 28, 2014 6:32 PM

Nov 2013
Woah I didn't know this anime.

What a surprise ! A good surprise ! Even the whole ending was good.

I was supposed to go to work at 7 and it's already 3 oclock ... fuuuuck

I'm really hesitating between 8 and 9. 8 is really too few, 9 is a bit too much imo. aaaaaaarrrggggl
short_reviewAug 28, 2014 6:36 PM
Aug 31, 2014 10:22 PM

May 2014
short_review said:
Woah I didn't know this anime.

What a surprise ! A good surprise ! Even the whole ending was good.

I was supposed to go to work at 7 and it's already 3 oclock ... fuuuuck

I'm really hesitating between 8 and 9. 8 is really too few, 9 is a bit too much imo. aaaaaaarrrggggl

I'd say go for the 9. You will not find many anime out there with this kind of depth. As you can see, it was very well executed, but the budget was very low.
Hope this helps, if you teared up or felt something afterwards(it left a bit a mark on you and you gave the series some thought) I think you should definitely give this show a 9.
Hope I helped, maybe a little? =)
Sep 2, 2014 8:13 AM

Apr 2013
Amazing anime. The Queerats wanted what every intelligent being would want. Freedom. The punishment was very harsh and what Squeerel said is actually true. In the future someone from the species will try to do it so that they gain their freedom. Saki x Satoru happened and what more Saki being pregnant. 9/10 To this amazing but controversial series.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Sep 2, 2014 2:27 PM

Jul 2012
Hmm... That's funny, ever since I watched this from the beginning I always thought "what would happen if we reversed the roles and we saw the molerathumans as the protagonists?". From that point of view it worked well, for example, shisei seemed like an unbeatable "boss" and when the Messiah brought him down I would have cheered at that moment if the roles were reversed.

And now the ending drops the ball with its "the queerrats were cantus-lacking humans" and I couldn't help but :O

Plot holes aside, it was an enjoyable adventure and I was entertained, it has done its job.
Platinum mad?
Sep 2, 2014 3:43 PM

Jul 2012
Chaytex said:
Plot holes aside

There were plotholes?
Sep 2, 2014 9:23 PM

Jul 2012
mayukachan said:
Chaytex said:
Plot holes aside

There were plotholes?

Well first thing that comes to mind is how did the akki turn the Giant Hornet army into "lumps of flesh". If she/he/he-she had a death feedback when killing kiroumaru it would not be possible for that akki to to be the one that killed them.
Platinum mad?
Sep 2, 2014 9:52 PM

Sep 2011
Chaytex said:
mayukachan said:

There were plotholes?

Well first thing that comes to mind is how did the akki turn the Giant Hornet army into "lumps of flesh". If she/he/he-she had a death feedback when killing kiroumaru it would not be possible for that akki to to be the one that killed them.

If I recall correctly, wasn't it mentioned that she only disarmed them without actually being implicated as the one who killed them all? After all, Squealer's army was still present during the battle.
Sep 3, 2014 2:05 AM

Jul 2013
Wow...I thought they were gonna draw out the entire thing between Saki and the Maria' daughter.Oh so it makes more sense that she thought she was one of the queer rats,no wonder she didn't harm them.It's so sad though that Maria's Daughter had to die like that.Maybe if they hadn't run away and fell prey to the queer rats who were manipulating them and biding their time to strike,maybe they would have a better chance at survival especially since everyone n group one was aware that the education board were trying to eradicate him.Sweet ending! Saki and Satouri are having a child!! I really hope their society changes for the good before their child grows up. Aww those copy cats are so adorable.Loved this anime!.I will miss it TT
Sep 3, 2014 6:11 AM

Jul 2012
ronri said:
Chaytex said:

If I recall correctly, wasn't it mentioned that she only disarmed them without actually being implicated as the one who killed them all? After all, Squealer's army was still present during the battle.

I don't think it ever was, if you can find out whether it was however I will retract what I said.

Kiroumarou also says that his troops, in an effort to help him escape, surrounded him and fought with bare hands. He describes them being dismembered and I can only assume that would be the work of Cantus.
Platinum mad?
Sep 3, 2014 6:20 AM

Sep 2011
Chaytex said:
ronri said:

I don't think it ever was, if you can find out whether it was however I will retract what I said.

Kiroumarou also says that his troops, in an effort to help him escape, surrounded him and fought with bare hands. He describes them being dismembered and I can only assume that would be the work of Cantus.

Really? Also saying that they were dismembered actually makes sense in terms of Squealer's army since they still had their weapons and how they can easily be handled by the Fiend without actually killing them herself. I thought the main emphasis about that was how the Cantus user specifically removed their weapons, thus allowing Squealer to wipe out Kiroumaru's army. Still, I'll have to check it again myself so I'll keep you posted.
Sep 6, 2014 12:00 PM
Aug 2011
To me, this was simply a masterpiece.

The final episode was the best hands down.

I honestly think I understand where Squealer is coming from, how he wanted to save his kind, and how he wanted to be treated as equals rather than slaves or less than slaves to those without cantus. Though he did it ruthlessly, I suppose that was the only way he could be triumphant. This anime really shows prejudice and man, it got me right in the feels.

I'm super happy that Satoru and Saki got together, but I can still sense they would feel pain in the future.

This was amazing, I'm so sad it's over. Very thought provoking and eye opening.

Saki is also one of the strongest female protagonists I've ever seen, even Maria was amazing too and it made the anime all the more better.
Sep 11, 2014 12:54 PM

Nov 2013
Now I see why this didn't get much hype. It's because this anime is nothing special, and is completely and utterly overrated by the people here.

One thing that just completely annoyed me throughout the show were the "romance" bits, which seemed like a teenage girl wrote them. I mean come on, I understand people can sometimes be hung over their ex even after a month had passed, but her still not being able to move on and "being in love with him" 12 years after his passing (adults especially don't think like this, let's be honest here)? That is the worst piece of fiction I have ever witnessed and it just doesn't come close to any type of realistic presumption - and here we have an anime that tries so hard to "teach us" about humanity and the current world affairs that are happening outside of anime, whilst trying to be -deep-.

This anime should have stayed as a horror genre, which it did super well (probably in the top 3 psychological horror anime I've seen), but alas those were just the little moments here and there, so I'll be giving this a 5/10.
Sep 11, 2014 5:58 PM

Oct 2010
HandsomeMan said:
I'll be giving this a 5/10.

I just can't take anything you said seriously after looking at the scores you've given other shows......
Sep 11, 2014 7:03 PM

Jul 2012
I don't see what's wrong with loving someone for a long time, especially because she's be into Shun since they were little kids. I disagree with the "tries so hard" part. This show was so subtle and did the foreshadowing/hints really well that the "deep" parts hit hard when you realize them.

And I honestly think you're just giving it a low score because you think it's overrated and you personally didn't like it. Even I still properly rate shows I don't necessarily like but have high scores amongst the community.
Sep 12, 2014 3:03 AM

Aug 2008
dankickyou said:
symbv said:

4. Satoru and Saki decides that if the baby is a boy they will name him Shun, if it is a girl they will name her Maria.

Being Mamoru is suffering...

Am I the only one put off by the fact that Satoru is ready to name his boy like his former lover? Well I guess it's the same for Saki...
Pages (27) « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Ugly KV

ScuzzyBear - Jun 8, 2023

9 by charlieman999 »»
Mar 28, 6:10 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2012

702 by Ryls »»
Mar 19, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 4, 2013

169 by Xeehad »»
Mar 1, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2012

516 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 10:04 AM

Poll: » Shinsekai yori Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2012

363 by Xeehad »»
Feb 26, 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.