Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 21, 2012 3:42 PM
Nov 2010
Tyrel said:
Stark700 said:
Miyabi is still upset and wants a kiss. Tbh, she should cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

So true..
She might be bitchy sometimes and act unreasonably, but that's a little too cruel.
Sep 21, 2012 7:29 PM

Dec 2010
Shougo can be so freaken slow; harem MCs are usually worthless they could have at least made the dude smart; give him a redeeming feature; its really really not that hard dude; that said hope Yuzurina gets her karma; manipulative bitches like her need whats coming to them.
Sep 21, 2012 7:57 PM

Feb 2012
Last episode next week... I will miss this show lol
No, really :D

So Yuzurina is trying to make him believe Konoe's the sister so he could end up with Miyabi, the real sister? Hmm..

And that costume... If I remember right, that was the show Shougo liked as a kid. He also mentioned that the girl in the show wasn't really a little sister but she still calls the MC "onii-chan" because she wants to be his little sister...so could it the same case with Shougo? Yuzurina wanted to be Shougo's little sister?
Sep 21, 2012 9:11 PM

Jul 2012
Miyabi ending ALL THE WAY!! Konoe is probably my most hated character in the series. She's a closet pervert and has a bigger bust. It's not like I hate it, just that HOW IS SHE WINNING AGAINST MIYABI?! Always the 1st female encountering the main protagonist ending... It's BORING!! At least make it another girl.
Sep 21, 2012 9:45 PM

Dec 2010
ThanatosPersona said:
Miyabi ending ALL THE WAY!! Konoe is probably my most hated character in the series. She's a closet pervert and has a bigger bust. It's not like I hate it, just that HOW IS SHE WINNING AGAINST MIYABI?! Always the 1st female encountering the main protagonist ending... It's BORING!! At least make it another girl.

It may go harem ending just like the ED indicated
Sep 21, 2012 10:00 PM

Jul 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
ThanatosPersona said:

It may go harem ending just like the ED indicated

Oh! How much I would love a harem ending. What I don't get is why Tendou is part of the harem. Her route wasn't really developed as much as the others did. The others had at least 2 episodes each about their past.
Sep 21, 2012 10:12 PM

Feb 2012
He's probably gonna end up with no one, I believe.

Though, I'd like Mana Tendou to end up with him for some weird reasons. Kunitachi and Konoe in a close second.
Sep 22, 2012 12:30 AM

Dec 2011
Miyabi and Yuzurina is too attached to Shougo.
Goodness gracious.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2012 2:07 AM

Sep 2011
Meh i can't wait for this show to end. Im getting tired of this whole "WHO IS MY SISTER?? WHO SHOULD I FUCK??"

He is brainless retard. If there wasn't Ikusu he would blow so hard by the episode 4. Just finish ffs. And no more episodes please!!! >.<
Sep 22, 2012 2:10 AM

Feb 2012
It will definitely go down the harem route.

symbv said:

So nobody in the west translated the synopsis in the AmiAmi site?

OK, since I get some time, I might just do it for NakaImo fans here.... (BTW, it does not sound like it is a beach episode)

第13話「兄・妹・恋人」
将悟の妹をめぐる騒動は、一段落ついたが、将悟の恋人は依然として決まっていなかった。
そんなある日のこと。ちょっとした騒動から、なぜか花嫁希望者と将悟がデートをして、誰が一番恋人に相応しいかを決めることになってしまう。そして、何故か最初に将悟とデートするのが、天導会長になってしまうのだった。

Ep.13 Elder brother; Younger sister; Lovers
Although the turmoil surrounding the younger sister of Shogo has finally settled down, there is still no sign about who is to be Shogo's lover. And with such background, this happens in one day: After a bit of antics, somehow all who want to be married to Shogo get to date with him and this will decide who is the most suitable person to be Shogo's lover. And then, somehow the first who gets to date with Shogo is Tendo, the student council president.

Bear in mind that the release date of the OVA is end of March, 2013. So you need to be patient!

A translation for the OVA announcement thanks to symbv :D

It says the turmoil is over and there's still no progress with his lovers.
Sep 22, 2012 2:17 AM

Jul 2008
This show is so terrible, I have no clue how I've made it this far. So close to the end though I might as well finish it.
Sep 22, 2012 2:28 AM

Nov 2011
Shuhan said:
tazfelis said:
DarksveN said:
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
At this point, I just want the discs to be released so we can watch these episodes uncensored.

Okay, okay, we get it, you guys want uncensored version, we heard you the 1st time :P

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Sep 22, 2012 3:01 AM

Apr 2011
Shougo! Why you so slow! Kiss her dammit! Kiss her!

Miyabi why you so cute? And Yuzurine, why you so cute as well?
Sep 22, 2012 3:58 AM

May 2010
The only thing I like in this episode is Yuzurina fan service other than that it's just fine for me

Sep 22, 2012 4:06 AM

Apr 2011
MyAmy said:
The only thing I like in this episode is Yuzurina fan service other than that it's just fine for me

So she's an actress eh? No wonder she can act like an imouto. Well she's imouto material to begin with.
Sep 22, 2012 4:42 AM

Oct 2010
HauntingShock said:
It will definitely go down the harem route.

symbv said:

OK, since I get some time, I might just do it for NakaImo fans here.... (BTW, it does not sound like it is a beach episode)

第13話「兄・妹・恋人」
そんなある日のこと。ちょっとした騒動から、なぜか花嫁希望者と将悟がデートをして、誰が一番恋人に相応しいかを決めることになってしまう。そして、何故か最初に将悟とデートするのが、天導会長になってしまうのだった。

Although the turmoil surrounding the younger sister of Shogo has finally settled down, there is still no sign about who is to be Shogo's lover. And with such background, this happens in one day: After a bit of antics, somehow all who want to be married to Shogo get to date with him and this will decide who is the most suitable person to be Shogo's lover. And then, somehow the first who gets to date with Shogo is Tendo, the student council president.

Bear in mind that the release date of the OVA is end of March, 2013. So you need to be patient!

A translation for the OVA announcement thanks to symbv :D

It says the turmoil is over and there's still no progress with his lovers.
Interesting but they made a mistake.....Kannagi is THE FIRST ONE! Mana will be the #2 officially! Non official she is #1 to date from the looks of it.

I guess the OVA will have mass Mana with fan service and that's fine cause it was not done in the TV series. Anything not in the TV series that the OVA does is IMO good for the OVA as that's what it's supposed to do.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 22, 2012 6:15 AM

Jul 2011
Shuhan said:
tazfelis said:
DarksveN said:
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
At this point, I just want the discs to be released so we can watch these episodes uncensored.
Sep 22, 2012 8:59 AM
Aug 2011
Defiance said:
This show is so terrible, I have no clue how I've made it this far. So close to the end though I might as well finish it.

Me either. Mysterious isn't it.
Defiance said:
Zee530 said:
Shuhan said:
tazfelis said:
DarksveN said:
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:

Okay, okay, we get it, you guys want uncensored version, we heard you the 1st time :P

I don't get why so many people want to rewatch this shit at all.
Censored or uncensored

This Shougo fellow really has brain damage. He doesn't question anything that happens around him.

In this episode "fake-imouto" says she wasn't at the funeral, a few hours later she tells him she actually was there and saw konoe.
He believes her.
/FACEPALM

I want a sequel where he runs his company into the ground.
Gatchum_Bye-ByeSep 22, 2012 9:03 AM
Sep 22, 2012 1:20 PM
Jan 2011

1 more 2 go, and up 2 now it is still a mystery of whether or not she is Shougo's sister, why? Co'z there seems to be some kind of mystery behind her cuteness, in fact I'm guessing that this anime will end without even knowing who is the guy's sister.
Sep 22, 2012 2:57 PM

Nov 2007
Hah of course she's not the imouto from the funeral. Still think she's a freaking fake. Definitely seems she's trying to push him away from Konoe and to Kannagi. Betting on Kannagi is the sister, and the scandal would ruin him. Aww Tendou is cute wanting her sweets. Why didn't she get an arc? Ugh more Miyabi? Probably my least favorite. And Ikusu knows something is up with Yuzurina.

Uh that's it? Rather eventful episode. One episode left, and I don't know if he's going to end up with anyone. Probably reveal that Yuzurina is a fake, and the real sister is Miyabi or somehow Konoe. I wish this was less drawn out, and would get to the point already. Or focus on Kunitachi and Tendou :(

wait so the OVA will finally give Tendou a chance. sounds better than these last few eps.
Sep 22, 2012 4:58 PM

Dec 2009
Miyabi Imouto.

And President getting special treatment?

AWESOME
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Sep 22, 2012 5:21 PM

Jul 2010
Well, it looks like Shougo's so-called sister is actually an actress? The plot is becoming pretty hard to follow.

Sep 22, 2012 8:22 PM

Jun 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
I don't get why so many people want to rewatch this shit at all.
Censored or uncensored

This Shougo fellow really has brain damage. He doesn't question anything that happens around him.

In this episode "fake-imouto" says she wasn't at the funeral, a few hours later she tells him she actually was there and saw konoe.
He believes her.
/FACEPALM

I want a sequel where he runs his company into the ground.

I probably wont rewatch the whole series, Just a few to see some ass/tits. Shougo really is one of the worst harems leads of all time.
Sep 22, 2012 9:22 PM

Sep 2011
symbv said:

第13話「兄・妹・恋人」

Rofl. Oh boy, harem ending. DROPPING MY SCORES ALL DAY. Not that I was surprised.
Sep 22, 2012 9:28 PM
Aug 2012
Good episode
Sep 23, 2012 12:47 AM

Mar 2012
coolguyvaters said:
TehYGuy said:
blazehero said:
Tyrel said:
Elite60 said:
Sep 23, 2012 4:00 AM

Aug 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
Defiance said:

Me either. Mysterious isn't it.

agree...
Sep 23, 2012 4:25 AM

Sep 2011
I guess this was kinda okayish episode, though I find Miyabi the most hated for myself.
>tfw Youtube can't let me have nice things

Sep 23, 2012 7:52 AM

Jun 2012
Rukaliini said:
I guess this was kinda okayish episode, though I find Miyabi the most hated for myself.

Good shit, thanks for that, i feel better now.
Sep 23, 2012 7:53 AM

Oct 2010
Rukaliini said:
Oh nice spoiler but it goes back that indeed the series is aiming at a S2 and it's taking things slow less they put that in the last episode.

Aren't they in Vol 7 right now?

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Sep 23, 2012 11:04 AM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Konoe>>>>Miyabi

I fail to see why many people are so butthurt about this show. It's not that bad. It's a little indecisive, sure, but overall it's enjoyable to watch.
Sep 23, 2012 12:19 PM

Jul 2012
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Miyabi is so damn cute!! The fact that she was so tsundere and now she's being this way made me happyyyy :D :D :D

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Sep 23, 2012 1:01 PM
Mar 2011
So I guess I'm one of the only people that prefers Miyabi over Konoe. I mean I REALLY dislike Konoe, I liked her in the beginning but then she just started to annoy me with her "sugar queen" personality (I like very few characters that are "sugar queens")

If it's not a harem ending then I'm rooting for either Kunitachi or Mei. If he does choose Konoe my score for this show will probably drop down to a 4, speaking of which I don't understand why people dislike this show so much. It's better than Shuffle where the protagonist not only lacked personality but the entire show was sexist.
Sep 23, 2012 3:12 PM

Feb 2012
Rukaliini said:

F-ing spoiler~!

But I kinda want to thank you for it :D Dunno why~

Yumekichi11 said:
Oh nice spoiler but it goes back that indeed the series is aiming at a S2 and it's taking things slow less they put that in the last episode.

Season 2 plox anyone?
Sep 23, 2012 3:50 PM

Jul 2012
HauntingShock said:
Rukaliini said:

F-ing spoiler~!

Yumekichi11 said:

Season 2 plox anyone?

I would want Season 2, but I don't see what would it be about. They will probably reveal who is the sister in the next episode. And that's about it, what else could you make the anime about then...
Sep 23, 2012 4:10 PM

Feb 2012
ZooMas said:
HauntingShock said:
Rukaliini said:

F-ing spoiler~!

Yumekichi11 said:

Season 2 plox anyone?

I would want Season 2, but I don't see what would it be about. They will probably reveal who is the sister in the next episode. And that's about it, what else could you make the anime about then...

You're not reading previous posts. The sister likely won't be revealed. LN is still ongoing.
Sep 24, 2012 6:17 AM

Jan 2011
Have a feeling that Miyabi is Shougo's sister and not Yuzurina. Damn shadows when Yuzurina leaned in on Shougo.

Nice ep esp with the date between Shougo and Miyabi. Miyabi is super cute~~

One more ep to go... I wonder how this will end?
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Sep 24, 2012 2:25 PM

Jan 2012
Another day in the life of a crap anime.

Shall all be over and done with next week.
Sep 25, 2012 10:40 PM
Jul 2012
Wonder, how the"little sister" being in Shugo's favorite childhood show is related to the story. So, the little sister is still unknown.
Sep 27, 2012 3:12 AM

Sep 2010
I did expect more story development considering that this is the second last episode. Now they have to tell is who the sister is, and how the evil plans will work out in one episode. Somehow I have the feeling it can't be anyone else than Miyabi now.
Oct 6, 2012 11:39 PM

Apr 2009
Maybe it's a good thing Shougo didn't give in to Miyabi's request and kiss her. Then Konoe walks in on them in the act as she returns. That would have been predictable.

After a setback Miyabi is taking the lead. She's really fighting back with all she has, huh?

Ikusu looks like she found something incriminating at the end. I was half expecting her to get discovered, though.
More important things aside, that relationship between Kotori-sensei and her overly eager student Tanaka really is interesting. Totally shipping those two, lol.

On to the final episode! Obviously, they have to come clean next time. No more secrets.
Oct 14, 2012 10:13 AM

Jan 2012
noooo only 1 episode left, i want more konoe's creampuffs
Oct 19, 2012 7:02 AM

Mar 2011
So with one episode left (well, and the bonus OVA with the BD's) this has to wrap up pretty quickly.

Wouldn't mind a VN of this series, could be fun!
Nov 25, 2012 8:14 AM
Nov 2011
I originally thought it was Konoe. Could it be Miyabe.

Maybe, but it certainly isn't Yuzurina.

So this means, presuming this is it, no second season, that It's either Miyabi, or he decides not to date any of the obvious ones.

My gut tells me he went to get truth about three things.

Entrance Exams, who was there.

Besides, if Konoe was the daughter of a corporate type like it seemed earlier, would she still have to pass exams? I'm not sure a scholarship gets you out of it, but if someone was squeezing her because her times weren't great, if that's part of the truth, then the truth may be more sinister.
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Dec 20, 2012 6:21 AM

Sep 2011
Aw man last episode coming up. Miyabi better get that kiss!
Jun 7, 2013 6:40 PM

Nov 2012
at the beginning the fan service of yuzurina has make me so happy lol XD

miyabi is so beautiful btw in this episode :3
doesn't expect she will kiss shougo from back X3
Jun 9, 2013 11:59 PM
Jun 2011
Todd_Jensen said:
Konoe>>>>Miyabi

I fail to see why many people are so butthurt about this show. It's not that bad. It's a little indecisive, sure, but overall it's enjoyable to watch.

Agreed I enjoy it myself too... Heck I think Shougo is one of if not the best harem leads. He's likable, charming, quite a smooth talker and smart. Not the usual spineless wimpy/dumbass of a twat we get in most harem anime... however he kinda pissed me off in this and previous episode. He found out about Seri, who made the freaking DNA test.. and he doesn't wonder just how much is that thing worth if it came from sb who is plotting against him... Yet he's wasting time with questionable Konoe lie Dilemma, the idea of it being a dilemma is utter BS... For crying out loud thats the easiest alibi to check, She said she took an entrance exam to a school , not like saying "I didn't know where it was" or "I was at home".. She took an ENTRANCE EXAM which is sth official with a set date so don't waste time thinking if its a lie tell X too check if she did in fact take that damn exam at the time of the funeral and problem solved it shouldn't even take long.
Damn it Shougo don't disappoint me and turn to a retard just NOW :/

Oh but I Like Miyabi the most... No offence to anyone but I find Konoe rather boring.. I mean a side being a bit of a perv she's just another "perfect bride" type, and that doesn't count cause nearly every girl in this show is a perv
LuciusMadgloomJun 10, 2013 12:55 AM
Jun 16, 2013 6:21 PM

Jun 2012
Anyone knows what is the song that's played while they're on the date?
Oct 7, 2013 4:42 AM

Aug 2009
okay

May 28, 2014 9:43 AM

May 2012
Cute date episode but well with only one episode left I really wonder what the conclusion will be!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.