Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 20, 2012 3:28 AM

Nov 2010
Isn't Truth a humanoid Secret? They're showing the same Secret Eureka defeated in the past in the OP while they're showing Truth and that would explain why he hates Eureka.

Also, I don't think Eureka meant that he wants Naru to help Ao destroy the Scub Coral. It felt more like she was asking Naru to stop him, thus saving him.
Jul 20, 2012 3:31 AM
Jul 2011
All i'm interested in is figuring out wtf happened to this nirvash and where it came from

Also I wonder why there weren't any secrets in the original series if they are still on the same earth
Jul 20, 2012 3:55 AM

Jun 2012
Momoko11 said:

I would agree with the tanning thing, but in episode 11 when they show Elena younger she is still way darker than Eureka. http://animetide.blogspot.com/2012/07/eureka-seven-ao-episode-11.html?m=1

Just thinking. Sense her skin is darker. Maybe she is the kid of Moondoggie and Gidget?

I never thought of that, that's a good possibility as she does look quite like Gidget but I think the story would be a lot more exciting if it was Dominic & Anemone's child :P
Jul 20, 2012 4:17 AM

Oct 2011
I didn't like the first opening and same goes for second.

But finally we can see Renton in opening. He looks like a mad scientist...

and the rest

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2012 4:23 AM

Apr 2012
s2012k1993 said:
Naru: Ao, I wanted to fly together with you, not embraced by you.

Go Naru, fight for the feminist movement!

Jokes aside, the episode was the culmination of epic side character development. Nakamura changes from the naive and death-fearing soldier to a master manipulator. The people of Okanawa redeem themselves by blindly throwing themselves at Nakamura to stop the shooting of Ao. Ivica never provokes others into retaliating against the Japanese, just slams his fists into the desk when he hears about the capture of Ao. The president, Blanc , remains nonchalant as he always is. The side characters make E7 Ao enjoyable for me.

As for the main characters, Ao, Elena, Naru and Truth, they have gone beyond my comprehension. Naru has a dream of Ao sleeping inside a Scub Coral, while we are given explicit proof that Ao is Eureka's child. Naru claims to understand Truth, almost as if she transcended Truth's truth and Eureka's truth. Elena flips out. Truth is flabbergasted in seeing Eureka's Nirvash try to kill him. Ao is probably the most normal of the four. He is just plainly confused by the other three freaks. It's a mystery and like any mystery, we, the audience, is left confused.

I think Gazelle despite not having much screen time this episode was also handled well. It added some depth to the character as he was willing to let go of Eureka with at least physically not much protest (from previous episodes Gazelle has shown that he's not discreet with his emotions so I think it's safe to assume if he seems at peace physically mentally is likewise). He realised that following his objective of seeing the truth with his own eyes was at the expense of Ao and possibly others in the future so he let Ao have his way. In other words his objective doesn't define his character rather his character is refined by it. In addition this episode was also consistent with Gazelle's perhaps subtle trait of being sensitive to the feelings of others.

I was certain that it was Eureka not Ao in the scub coral as the figure seems to have been an adolescent sized body and seems feminine i.e. the eyelashes or choice of posture and it has turquoise hair (Ao didn't have any till he first piloted the Mark 1) . I think it's Eureka as it could possibly explain the connection between Naru and Eureka as it appears that Naru had a hand in creating Eureka.

Naru I think is consistent with the opinion I had of her when she said earlier in the series that Ao was useless without her. I'm not saying that Ao is useless but that Naru character embodies some mature or perhaps motherly traits. For example when Ao left Okinawa she said something along lines of "this is all I can do for you." Furthermore in episode 14 I got the impression from the scene with the two on top of the hospital that Naru is the more settled and wise of the two. She was also consistent in that she's generally reserved even when crying. As for thinking that she knows what truth is, I see it as showing the conceited part of her character as given what she saw most people could up with decent a hypothesis as to what truth is. Though I think I understand where you're coming from she does appear to have reached "enlightenment" and her stoic countenance and monotone voice definitely helps. However I think she appears so thanks to the combination of being reserved and having access to valuable information.

On side note what does everyone think of the religious symbolism (if you think it exists) with Naru like her change in clothing or her posture when calling the coral (was it?).

I have a couple ideas about Elena but she really is a mystery. Though I like how they focused on the reactions of each of the characters and groups to the plan for Eureka's departure it made for me Ao's sacrifice more poignant. I'm not sure about Truth but I did enjoy to see him struggling for a change it makes him more palatable.
terribadJul 20, 2012 4:27 AM
Jul 20, 2012 4:58 AM
Jul 2012
That has to be the Nirvash Mk1 (look at the head)... Compare heads between typeZero and Mark1.. We dont know who could be possibly piloting it.

Naru is definitely Ao's older sister. Why is that?? the conditions that Eureka spoke about high concentrations of trapar between a human and coralian can.... well look what happened to Naru..

Either Eureka convinced the Nirvash about Truth and Naru. Ao really needs to mature more in order to understand what's really going on. Plus it is by human nature that humans are in fear of the scub coral. So everyone in the world is fighting against a being which they believe is a threat to their human existence.. They just need to understand that the scub wants to coexist and not hurt.

Now this whole time paradox stuff is really starting to mess with my head.
Jul 20, 2012 5:01 AM

May 2010
bastek66 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
New OP by Flow at last.
Renton will be back

Wow looks like Renton is grown up can't wait to see him

Anyway it's already14 episode and I still don't really have a clue with what's going on with the story,and what's up with Naru she grew a horn or something and why the hell is she still with that guy !?
Jul 20, 2012 5:32 AM

Jul 2008
After comparing the two OP's and ED's, I am really getting an impression that Naru's role was completely changed from lead's love interest into a villain(ous sister). Anyone else feel like that?

Rayizrambo said:
Honestly, they are making Naru out to be the bad guy with her actions.

But this makes it all the more reason to think that shes actually a good guy because they might be trying draw you away from her being good for a future twist~

Ao should've went with her.

Also, why do you think despite Ao's rebelliance toward Truth he would still allow Ao to join him. [If he joins Naru, then he's basically teaming up with Truth to.]

I honestly can't imagine Naru and Ao joining up. Ao is protective of humans while Naru doesn't seem to give much shit about humans being slaughtered... and will no doubt increase the death count. Her opposition to Eureka also doesn't paint her into protagonist colors either.

I am not saying her goal will necessarily be bad, but somehow I think her methods will be too radical for Ao to accept.
Jul 20, 2012 5:48 AM

Feb 2012
Eureka said something about the risk of being pregnant in an environment with high trapar concentration, may sound stupid but what if it caused a gender change? To be honest, the older sister came out of nowhere although it seems possible that either Elena or Naru could be Ao's sister and it looks like the grandpa knows something about it.

Naru is a bitch, Ao knows shit about what's going on and and she wants him to decide while he can't grasp the situation.

triforcebih said:
AdolChristin said:
How do Truth and Naru have the typeZero now? Didn't Truth started destroying it while falling, and didn't it go back with Eureka in its half-destroyed form?
did we watch the same episode ?

and also lol at people who cant make out the difference between MK I and Zero

It's a legitimate question, smartass.
Jul 20, 2012 5:49 AM

May 2012
so many thing comes in this episode! begin to love this anime!! :)
[/URL]
Jul 20, 2012 6:08 AM

Mar 2011
Naru must die >.>

Ao X Fleur !!

Jul 20, 2012 6:25 AM

Aug 2008
OMG THAT'S RENTON RIGHT?
He looks amazing in the OP!

Just what Naru, Truth and Elena are?

And give me back the previous ED.
KuriniJul 20, 2012 6:49 AM
Jul 20, 2012 6:25 AM
Feb 2012
s2012k1993 said:
Naru has a dream of Ao sleeping inside a Scub Coral, while we are given explicit proof that Ao is Eureka's child.

I think that was Eureka in the Scub Coral, that was her 'birth' scene from the original series, again I *think*.
Jul 20, 2012 6:42 AM

Jan 2012
I don't think the secrets are the "natural defense mechanism" as the one so claims to be. The secret that they conveniently "captured" looked a lot like Truth's secret form Eureka destroyed years before the series began. So who's to say that Truth isn't controlling what the head is saying so that way he has an excuse for the nations to fight Generation Bleu and make them out to look like enemies. As Generation Bleu and Eureka are the only threats to Truth worth considering.

As for Naru, i think she has disdain for Eureka because of something that we haven't been shown yet. In example, if Eureka wanted to leave this timeline and take Ao with her after dealing with everything. Naru could hold ill will towards Eureka for that. It's just a thought though.....There could be a number of reasons as to why.
Jul 20, 2012 6:51 AM

Aug 2008
the_trainman said:
s2012k1993 said:
Naru has a dream of Ao sleeping inside a Scub Coral, while we are given explicit proof that Ao is Eureka's child.

I think that was Eureka in the Scub Coral, that was her 'birth' scene from the original series, again I *think*.

It is Eureka, since it was a female body.
Jul 20, 2012 7:02 AM

Sep 2011
Lol. I think its obvious BONES want us to hate Naru now. I mean, swiping at the hologram of Eureka is like punching a puppy in the mouth.

PUPPY MURDERER NARU!?!?! Sorry, got a bit carried away there :P
Jul 20, 2012 7:06 AM
Jul 2012
Truth is definitely a Humanoid Secret. Under the next weeks episode title, in itty bitty letters it said "Humanoid Secret"

Also after watching it with subs...Naru has to be Ao's sister. That's just what I think. Naru is more Renton, and Ao is more Eureka. It just makes sense to me, especially after Naru asked Ao to join her in the Nirvash she was piloting. It has two cockpits ya know? It would be like old times, except a gender flip. Lol. Also, when Eureka came in her hologram thing, she sounded like she already knew Naru. IDK THOUGH. It's all so damn confusing. At this point there is enough mysteries. Time for some answers!!! Ahhh.

But seriously, GO NARU! Lol, I think Ao should join with her...And also Renton should show up. Please and thank you.
Jul 20, 2012 7:16 AM

Dec 2010
At first I was thinking that Naru was supposed to be the love interest but seems now she might turn out to be Ao's sister. Tbh I dont want her to be the love interest anymore starting to dislike Naru a lot. Actually there hasn't been much romance in this like E7 did.

I think that the broken down Nirvash was being piloted by Renton. Eureka did say Renton is out there fighting. So maybe this is the damage that has been done whilst he was fighting. Kinda makes you wonder what the hell he was fighting to cause that much damage.

Didn't like the way Naru swiped Eureka off the screen. Perhaps Naru dislikes like Eureka because she was abandoned just like how Ao felt about Renton because he thought Renton abandoned Eureka.

Awesome episode though still confusing.
Jul 20, 2012 7:39 AM
Jul 2012
I dont think Renton is growing white hair... i want to say that is a flower. like Eureka's hairpin
Jul 20, 2012 7:40 AM
May 2012
After seeing this with subtitles, I am almost convinced that we're going to need Renton to finish this. He's the only one that could have any possible answers for what's really going on. My one concern though it where is Eureka? Is she back with Renton? Has she joined with the Scub again? I just want an answer, because if this story ends bittersweet after all they went through from the first series. I'm going to be extremely pissed off!
Jul 20, 2012 8:24 AM

Jun 2012
Ilocanos said:
I dont think Renton is growing white hair... i want to say that is a flower. like Eureka's hairpin

I actually thought the same... I mean it looks stands out and I don't think Bones would make a large portion of his hair soloely white / gray/
Jul 20, 2012 8:39 AM

Oct 2011
Ilocanos said:

What? So a grown man is wearing a flower pin now? If he was not sissy enough that will make him engulfed in flames followed by his stripper gloves.

I think Renton will be like Adroc Thirstin was in the flash back where he said nothing and someone else did all the talking. Considering how much Ao despises him, I wouldn't think it would be a pleasant conversation.

Naru is what I expected her to be.....a delusional female character with nothing going for her but tagging along the bad guy. I expect a tear scene, with some cliche love lines by Ao to change her back on the right side.
Jul 20, 2012 8:49 AM

Dec 2007
How come no one has mentioned the frame-by-frame recreation of the iconic scnene from E7 when Eureka is falling, and Renton (now Ao) reaches out for her from Nirvash?

Not gonna lie, when I saw that.. kinda drooled
Jul 20, 2012 9:02 AM

Jun 2012
Tekky99 said:
How come no one has mentioned the frame-by-frame recreation of the iconic scnene from E7 when Eureka is falling, and Renton (now Ao) reaches out for her from Nirvash?

Not gonna lie, when I saw that.. kinda drooled

Haha that was an awesome scene. Gotta admit that scene from episode 26 in the original Eureka Seven is still great.
Jul 20, 2012 9:03 AM

Jun 2012
Darkdrone said:
Ilocanos said:

Naru is what I expected her to be.....a delusional female character with nothing going for her but tagging along the bad guy. I expect a tear scene, with some cliche love lines by Ao to change her back on the right side.

I definitely agree. Its always those scenes man... always. I hope Renton actually talks and doesnt pull the Adroc.
Jul 20, 2012 9:48 AM
Jul 2012
I wonder what facial hair Renton will grow? Handle bars? Goatee?? Ken-Goh's Mustache?? haha
Jul 20, 2012 9:52 AM

Mar 2012
Pretty good episode, despite the continued barrage of mysteries.

I absolutely loved seeing Renton in the OP. I can't wait until he's finally brought into the fold of the story. I highly doubt he will be used in a similar fashion as Adroc in E7, considering Renton seems to have a much, much more important role in this show than Adroc ever did in the previous one. I'm expecting that he will be participating extensively toward the end of the series.

As for the episode itself, despite the mindfuck nature of it, I found it rather enjoyable. I'm just hoping they'll be able to tie all of these various threads together in a satisfying way for the conclusion of the series. Obviously, as someone previously pointed out, Eureka needs to have a happy ending with Renton, considering the extremely numerous obstacles they had to overcome in E7. If the entire tone and message of the ending to the previous series were to be thrown away in order to satisfy the conclusion of this one, I'd be considerably pissed and disappointed, and would immediately consider this non-canon. Fortunately, I don't see much chance of that happening.

The characters of the current series remain quite interesting, despite my dislike of Truth, and my inconsistent reception towards Naru. She could be a good character, but her motives and the knowledge she contains concerning this world are left too vague and indistinct. I don't dislike her too much for her current bewildering state though, considering much of it seems to be caused from the scub coral's infection within her.

All in all, I've quite enjoyed this episode and the series up to this point. My only hope is that they don't continue to build the mysterious aspects of their story too much without leaving enough room to actually answer them.
Lelouch22Jul 21, 2012 5:13 AM
Jul 20, 2012 9:53 AM

Jul 2012
Totally calling it, Truth is Ao's sister.

And Naru is Eureka's mother.
Jul 20, 2012 9:56 AM

Oct 2011
AGuyNamedJason said:

WHAT A TWIST.

In my mind - EVERYONE is RELATED to EVERYONE.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Jul 20, 2012 9:59 AM

Jun 2012
AGuyNamedJason said:

+1
Jul 20, 2012 10:00 AM

Jun 2012
Lelouch22 said:
Pretty good episode, despite the continued barrage of mysteries.

I absolutely loved seeing Renton in the OP. I can't wait until he's finally brought into the fold of the story. I highly doubt he will be used in a similar fashion as Adroc in E7, considering Renton seems to have a much, much more important role in this show than Adroc ever did in the previous one. I'm expecting that he will be participating extensively toward the end of the series.

As for the episode itself, despite the mindfuck nature of it, I found it rather enjoyable. I'm just hoping they'll be able to tie all of these various threads together in a satisfying way for the conclusion of the series. Obviously, as someone previously pointed out, Eureka needs to have a happy ending with Renton, considering the extremely numerous obstacles they had to overcome in E7. If the entire tone and message of the ending to the previous series were to be thrown away in order to satisfy the conclusion of this one, I'd be considerably pissed and disappointed, and would immediately consider this non-canon. Fortunately, I don't see much chance of that happening.

The characters of the current series remain quite interesting, despite my dislike of Truth, and my inconsistent reception towards Naru. She could be a good character, but her motives and the knowledge she contains concerning this world are left too vague and indistinct. I don't dislike her too much for her current bewildering state, considering much of it seems to be caused from the scub coral's infection within her.

All in all, I've quite enjoyed this episode and the series up to this point. My only hope is that they don't continue to build the mysterious aspects of their story too much without leaving enough room to actually answer them.

I definitely agree on the Renton / Adroc theory. I'm sure he'll be involved as well, just waiting on him to actually make his appearance within the show. Seeing him in the opening makes me think that he will actually be coming quite soon rather than the last episode itself.
Jul 20, 2012 10:10 AM

May 2009
First half was definetely better Nice scene of grabbing Eureka like in original series

Mecha from OP2 is similar to Spec V but it's not it http://i.minus.com/iwr5ULjmlVXgF.png

Finally Elena has some serious issues towards Eureka, her attacking accidently Thruth was funny.
Jul 20, 2012 10:33 AM

Oct 2010
That new OP is spectacular , it has the Eureka feel to it made me have a fangasim, now that you think of it Ive had fangasims every Friday thanks to this show. The Ed is also very well done.
Its easy to say that this show isn't all romance now, seeing how Naru pretty much betrays Ao, after seeing him heart broken like that he has my sympathy. Hopefully he does something about it.

Looks like Naru is Mrs. Know-it-all, how dare she swipe away Eureka like that I hope the Nirvash rejects her.

First time the Coralians have been mentioned in this series. I doubt Naru sees the big picture. Shes probably ignorant to the fact that the Nirvash is a conscious being seeing how she reacts towards Eureka. And that she refers to it as an IFO even after going through that LSD influenced trip through time.

Hahaha I love how helpless Truth is this episode, still hate him hope he burns in hell.
Can't wait to see more Elena action. I get the feeling that shes from the same time period as Eureka (obvious).
Looks like next episode isn't gonna be all that amazing now that Eureka is gone, though Im probably wrong

5/5
LibertyPrimeJul 20, 2012 10:43 AM
Jul 20, 2012 10:34 AM

Jun 2012
bastek66 said:
First half was definetely better Nice scene of grabbing Eureka like in original series

Mecha from OP2 is similar to Spec V but it's not it http://i.minus.com/iwr5ULjmlVXgF.png

Finally Elena has some serious issues towards Eureka, her attacking accidently Thruth was funny.

Wow thanks for all of these! These three were definitely one of the best parts of the episode. Thanks for the Spec V one too, cleared up alot. I think that form may be something Renton is working on or else it might be Mark I's Spec V? BTW, Eureka / Ao scene was pretty cool to include by Bones
Jul 20, 2012 10:42 AM

Oct 2011
bastek66 said:

Thanks for those - helps to see what the Spec 5 looked like, considering I never saw the movie.

I still wonder what Elena's grudge against Eureka is.. and what Naru is, that she doesn't want to help the Coralians or Eureka.
"Evidently... There's no such thing as 'meaning' in this world. But that in itself is wonderful... isn't it? Since if there isn't a set meaning, then you can just find one on your own."
- Filicia Heideman, So Ra No Wo To
Jul 20, 2012 10:45 AM
Jan 2012
Judging from the way his fashion sense and hair style in the new OP, "Renton" must have matured, which is good because his immaturity in the first series kinda ticked me off.

I think Naru is capable of operating the Nirvash because she maybe a coralian herself. I could be wrong though.
Jul 20, 2012 10:52 AM
Jul 2012
BRSxIgnition said:
I still wonder what Elena's grudge against Eureka is.. and what Naru is, that she doesn't want to help the Coralians or Eureka.

I wouldn't say Naru isn't trying to help the Coralians. I think it's actually the opposite. She was so happy when she found out about the coralians in her dream/vision thing at the beginning. And she was sympathetic when she found out about their hardships. I think Naru is honestly just beig stubborn and independent. She knows something we don't know, and she wants to do things on her own. Lol nm what I said. Naru's a brat :P
Jul 20, 2012 10:59 AM

Mar 2010
I love how it seems like everyone knows everything..and Ao is the only one who knows.. nothing.
I dunno I just feel like they are trying to hard to keep the show dragging on and on and on with more questions then answers.. starting to get DBZ flashbacks.
Jul 20, 2012 11:02 AM

Jan 2012
MoonFox said:
I love how it seems like everyone knows everything..and Ao is the only one who knows.. nothing.
I dunno I just feel like they are trying to hard to keep the show dragging on and on and on with more questions then answers.. starting to get DBZ flashbacks.

DB series had a plot other than "Really big bad guy must die"? Da Fuq?! o.O?
Jul 20, 2012 11:36 AM
May 2012
Perhaps Naru is able to pilot the Nirvash because she is Ao's sister, meaning she's Renton and Eureka's first child. I know this has been said before and might be crazy but like someone said, she has Renton's hair and eye colors and to be honest in my opinion, I don't see how she got Scub Coral in her just from a Scub Burst. Like I say in all my comments, I'm not completely sure but it is a possibility.

Also, I know I keep saying about him but how soon do some of you think Renton will come? I'd say rather soon because the way it sounds, he is a huge key figure in all of this and I'd think, unless it's in a very grand entrance, that he should appear soon to help deal with this other than him appearing at the very end of the series. I'm at least glad to know now that he is actually alive and working instead of just having mere speculations on his whereabouts.
Jul 20, 2012 11:39 AM
Jul 2012
Looking at the Spec V nirvash.. maybe it's the spec V for the secrets... Maybe what Truth becomes when he/it evolves (because of the glowing on the torso).
Truth Spec V = Final Boss

Id say two more episodes for Renton appearance
Jul 20, 2012 12:09 PM

May 2009
Silentraider52 said:
Perhaps Naru is able to pilot the Nirvash because she is Ao's sister.

All kids with brain affected by trapar bursts are able to pilot IFO, it was mentioned few weeks ago.
She can't be his sister because she was living on that island with her family and her mother died on that accident that took Eureka away 10 years earlier.
Jul 20, 2012 12:23 PM

Jul 2012
All Im gonna say is if this series answers all the questions we have before it ends, and it does it right, this will be the best series that Bones has ever created. Hands down.
When life gives you lemons get Jesus
Jul 20, 2012 12:30 PM
Jul 2012
This is my theory and who knows theres a possibilty it might be true
Well first I think Rentons hair could be turquoise like eurekas because he said he would give up being human and he had that red light on his forehead.
Maybe its a part coralian trait he got thats now showing.
Second I think elena might be ao's sister because remeber she has some connections to eureka and she could have been born in (eurekas world/time) and so when she was having Ao she sated that children born where high trappars can.... then it cuts out but we know it leads to brainmutation stated in episode 10.

It could be a coincidence but this is my speculation and this anime has great potential:P!!!
Jul 20, 2012 12:36 PM
Jul 2012
Nirvash_spec_V said:
Well first I think Rentons hair could be turquoise like eurekas because he said he would give up being human and he had that red light on his forehead.
Second I think elena might be ao's sister because remeber she has some connections to eureka and she could have been born in (eurekas world/time) and so when she was having Ao she sated that children born where high trappars can.... then it cuts out but we know it leads to brainmutation stated in episode 10.

It could be a coincidence but this is my speculation and this anime has great potential:P!!!

I like that theory..

Can we assume that Elena's symptoms of being "bipolar" are similar to Anemone's as such that Anemone being PseudoCoralian (experimented into becoming coralian as a human) and Elena being half coralian/half human.

If Elena is truly Ao's Sister.
Jul 20, 2012 12:40 PM

Oct 2008
Nirvash_spec_V said:

Just because he said he'd give up being human, doesn't mean he has; he was just describing the lengths he'd go to being with Eureka. Again, it's likely that it's just a gray-streak from stress - I highly doubt he's become part-Coralian.

It's just too early to say what Elena is - everything seems to fit, except for her skin-tone, and unless it's some weird genetic heritage from Coralian DNA, it shouldn't be possible.
Jul 20, 2012 12:46 PM

Jun 2012
I don't think Naru could be Ao's sister because she definitely is going to be the love interest of Ao. (Sorry Fleur x Ao... dont think this gonna work). It was also told that she lost her mother 10 years ago. Definitely think that Elena is Ao's sister because she shares alot of similarities with him (episode 11, trapar). Additionally, we do know that she has had contact with Eureka and the original E7 world from her flashbacks.
Jul 20, 2012 12:55 PM

May 2011
Oh yeah, love new OP.

Naru is on Truth side!?
Jul 20, 2012 1:09 PM
Jul 2012
Dangerr said:

Just because he said he'd give up being human, doesn't mean he has; he was just describing the lengths he'd go to being with Eureka. Again, it's likely that it's just a gray-streak from stress - I highly doubt he's become part-Coralian.

It's just too early to say what Elena is - everything seems to fit, except for her skin-tone, and unless it's some weird genetic heritage from Coralian DNA, it shouldn't be possible.

I agree with Nirvash_Spec_V. I said the same thing about Renton in an earlier post. I don't know how he would become a coralian exactly. But how would he get that red gem in the middle of his forehead at the end of E7? :/
Maybe whatever is happening to Renton, A.K.A turning into a coralian, is also happening to Naru? Idk just a theory. At this point anything is possible.
Jul 20, 2012 1:15 PM
Feb 2012
AGuyNamedJason said:

And Ao is Renton's great-grandfather.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.