Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 5, 2012 10:35 AM

May 2009
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
They are back
Jul 5, 2012 10:48 AM
Sep 2010
More
Jul 5, 2012 10:56 AM

Nov 2011
Now isn't that something :P
Jul 5, 2012 11:38 AM
Jan 2011
Holy shit O.O

gg release the subs FFS

edit:
Is this more like an dream/flashback from Ao or are they now included in the plot?
eNkelJul 5, 2012 11:44 AM
Jul 5, 2012 1:36 PM
Aug 2010
i intented to type a normal comment.

i finished the ep.

DAFUQ
DSFHDGHJKLTFHUFGHFGHGFDTHGDSZURSDJAHUZN FK<Gjkewr23zt4retdgzsgSGJH FGSHDbghjSVgCDBVSJFGVSADZDGHgdzefgbv

fuckin' hell man. MY BODY IS READY FOR EP13, A NEW OP, ED AND THE STORYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

and that preview hngggggggggggggggg

ok this was my reaction ( i also yelled WHATTTTTTTTTT when i saw the gekko emerge. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXasCjUTNpE&feature=player_detailpage#t=28s

BONES IS DELIVERING....
Jul 5, 2012 2:40 PM

Feb 2008
It's different Eureka from another time paradox.
That's what we call it.
She doesn't seem to know AO but she know about hair color. :)

This Eureka looks the same as presequel.

AO mother supposted to ages now lol.

For me it's looks like Naru summon Eureka in this world O_o
BlackbirdJul 5, 2012 2:43 PM

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Jul 5, 2012 2:55 PM
Aug 2010
but the coralians dont actualy age... they can change tho... ah fuck i dont know.

ps:

freaking pregnant ?

http://puu.sh/G96d
Jul 5, 2012 3:24 PM

Nov 2007
Wait, Eureka? She's here?!

It seems like the girl, who's cured, is liking Truth.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 5, 2012 4:45 PM

Sep 2011
Haven't watched it yet, but I did click the spoilers unfortunately. As we can see, by the spoiler they are back, however Eureka looks a bit pregnant..? If this is so, we could be looking at a bit of a time paradox? where she was pregnant with Ao before he was born..
Jul 5, 2012 4:48 PM
Jun 2012
Tyrel said:
Haven't watched it yet, but I did click the spoilers unfortunately. As we can see, by the spoiler they are back, however Eureka looks a bit pregnant..? If this is so, we could be looking at a bit of a time paradox? where she was pregnant with Ao before he was born..

... being a bit pregnant is like being a bit dead :) . I mean.. you either are or not :D

Guys at gg are really taking their time...
Jul 5, 2012 4:51 PM

Sep 2011
nebuchadrezzar said:
Tyrel said:

... being a bit pregnant is like being a bit dead :) . I mean.. you either are or not :D

Guys at gg are really taking their time...

Sub probably won't be out until later tonight (4:51 Pm) here for me and I usually wait til like 9Pm+ to see it come out. Sometimes they're faster and sometimes slower :S.
Jul 5, 2012 9:26 PM
May 2012
This entire episode freaked me out! I'm so glad that Eureka's back in it if this is all true! One question I do have if anyone would answer it. What was New Order about? I watched the subbed version myself but I hardly understood. Could someone please clarify it for me? Over all great episode.
Jul 5, 2012 10:12 PM

Sep 2011
Silentraider52 said:
This entire episode freaked me out! I'm so glad that Eureka's back in it if this is all true! One question I do have if anyone would answer it. What was New Order about? I watched the subbed version myself but I hardly understood. Could someone please clarify it for me? Over all great episode.

It's pretty much a summary of E7 into one episode not sure if its only 1-25 summary or if they did the whole summary.
Jul 5, 2012 11:20 PM

Oct 2008
The end of this episode felt too wonderful and good to be true.

Anyways, whether this particular Eureka is his mother or not, it's STILL Eureka, and the very fact that she's alive and well (with her "gem") to begin with, shows that she comes from a universe where she survived the Limit of Questions ordeal, and is indeed the Eureka we know and love from the first series.

I cannot wish for next week to come quick enough.
DangerrJul 5, 2012 11:32 PM
Jul 5, 2012 11:23 PM

Feb 2012
yeahhhh so eureka is young again so it must be from another universe, or from another time. I'm gonna guess another time since the geckko is there?
Jul 5, 2012 11:31 PM

Aug 2009
What the hell!! My jimmies have been rustled! Gekko State? Eureka? What in the hell is going on! My mind is blown into pieces!!!

And here I thought she just basically got transfered from the outer world...

Also in the next episode...I saw withered hands....please don't tell me the Gekko crew got old and whithered away!!! T_T...at least that's what it looks like with Eureka's face in horror.
Jul 5, 2012 11:58 PM
Feb 2012
Rykimaruh said:
What the hell!! My jimmies have been rustled! Gekko State? Eureka? What in the hell is going on! My mind is blown into pieces!!!

And here I thought she just basically got transfered from the outer world...

Also in the next episode...I saw withered hands....please don't tell me the Gekko crew got old and whithered away!!! T_T...at least that's what it looks like with Eureka's face in horror.

It's probably Ivica's hand.
Jul 5, 2012 11:58 PM

Oct 2008
Okay... now that my mind has cleared a bit:

This whole thing was pretty much orchestrated by Truth, making the Scub Coral descend like that through hacking the satellite, and I doubt the Gekko with Eureka appearing was an unintended side-effect. This time, I doubt it's an illusion, though there is something obviously erroneous or not quite right about the appearance of either. As its been said and repeated, this most likely is not Ao's true mother, though it does seem to be Eureka.

Despite not being an illusion, I'm going to guess that this is a fabrication of Truth, nonetheless, trying to manipulate Ao in joining his cause, or it could even be something larger, such as revealing important figures from the "other" world to "this" world. Or it could be both.

I'm guessing the other figure in this picture is old-man Fukai, on the cusp of revealing the fraudulent nature of this Eureka, or likely something similar in nature.

*EDIT* -- I'll actually entertain the notion that Truth didn't foresee the Gekko and Eureka appearing, as Naru seemed to be the sole catalyst for what happened; Truth may actually have not foreseen this contingency, and had actually been trying to kill Ao right then and there, though I somehow doubt that to be the case.
DangerrJul 6, 2012 12:37 AM
Jul 6, 2012 12:04 AM

Jun 2011
Oh my god, Eureka and the Gekko appeared!
Jul 6, 2012 12:19 AM
Custom Title

Jul 2009
HNNNGGGGGG!!! I almost fell off my chair when I saw the Gekko! Best episode so far!
Jul 6, 2012 12:43 AM
Sep 2011
Oh god, the climax... it was simply perfect, intense and thrilling. I really need to purchase the BGM of this show.
Jul 6, 2012 12:46 AM

Aug 2010
I'm going to wait for the next episode. I don't think this is going to be the happy reunion I've been waiting for.
Jul 6, 2012 12:47 AM

Nov 2011
prismheart said:
I'm going to wait for the next episode. I don't think this is going to be the happy reunion I've been waiting for.

Same although she looks somewhat happy in the preview ;)
Jul 6, 2012 1:22 AM

May 2012
OH MY GAWD ! ....did that just happen???! It took 12 episodes but did that really just happen ??

Eureka's back!!+plus the orginal nirvash +the gekko state ship!! *eyes tear up*

DAMN CLIFFHANGERS ....* going to invent a time machine =w=*

I don't even care about naru-whats-her-face anymore but she seems important >.>

Jul 6, 2012 1:25 AM

Oct 2008
LadyFujoshi said:
OH MY GAWD ! ....did that just happen???! It took 12 episodes but did that really just happen ??

Eureka's back!!+plus the orginal nirvash +the gekko state ship!! *eyes tear up*

DAMN CLIFFHANGERS ....* going to invent a time machine =w=*

I don't even care about naru-whats-her-face anymore but she seems important >.>

It's likely that the sole reason this happened was because of Naru's desire to make Ao happy.
Jul 6, 2012 1:36 AM

Jan 2011
What the fuck is going on! i know people being talking about another world so that seems to be the case now on top of that Both the Geko and an *Eureka?* are back, since last week i've been enjoying this alot more.

gonna have to wait till we find out more about this Johansson guy since he seems to know alot about this world
Jul 6, 2012 1:36 AM
Jun 2012
So... Naru disappeared within a Coral Scub and then, few moments later - Eureka emerges from a Scub along original Nirvash and Gekko. It's pretty obiovous that's not the same Eureka, altough she doesn't appear to be fake either. Her appearence matches the profile (like in the preview - a bit eccentricity, but still lovely)

What is going to happen next? AO knows the truth, he was lied all the time. He's got Eureka back and Gekko (wondering if he'll run away from GE for a while, just like Renton did). Oh my god... again, WHOLE week... just to get a few answers and even more questions!!

Oh, and this Eureka is truly pregnant... she might be pregnant with AO. I hate all these time-paradoxes...

jimjameswhatever said:
yeahhhh so eureka is young again so it must be from another universe, or from another time.

Sakuya wasn't aging, the same applies to Eureka I believe.
Jul 6, 2012 1:49 AM

May 2010
I DON"T BELIEVE IT EUREKA IS BACK !!
Jul 6, 2012 2:34 AM

Jan 2011
HOLY SHIT!!! this was the episode I was waiting for!!!

I don't think that is the Eureka we all know. Could be wrong and I would be shocked if she is but won't know until next episode.
Jul 6, 2012 2:39 AM
Jul 2012
it does look like eureka is pregnant because of the bulge in her stomach. and she seems way more perky lol.
Jul 6, 2012 2:50 AM
Jul 2012
As happy as i am and i am happy as holy hell! Im confused as hell
Jul 6, 2012 2:50 AM

Sep 2009
Well things just got a lot more interesting! Looking forward to what happens next.

If there are two worlds I hope Ao goes to the other one. I don't like the one he's in now...

benetnasch said:
As happy as i am and i am happy as holy hell! Im confused as hell
Yeah I'm a bit confused as well. I pray that this will all tie together nicely at least by the end. Hopefully the show only gets better from here.
Jul 6, 2012 3:01 AM

Mar 2011
Hey remember dialogue with Truth ?
INTERPLANETARY WAR !

I think Truth want to launch tactical missile (nuclear bomb ofc) in one of planets to begin real war.
What do you think about it ?

Btw. WHERE IS MY RENTON !
MiLTeKJul 6, 2012 3:05 AM
Jul 6, 2012 3:05 AM
Apr 2011
Naru is a slut
Confirmed not dream
Jul 6, 2012 3:16 AM
Aug 2010
Onii said:
Naru is a slut
Confirmed not dream

i hope naru only plays some important role here and doesnt end up being AO's love or something... So far this show really does lack romance compared to S1 so it would kinda be better if it stays that way ? and ends up having a family reunion ending lol
Jul 6, 2012 3:22 AM

Mar 2011
One of the best ep so far and Gekko,Type 0 and Eureka is back yee.
Jul 6, 2012 3:22 AM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
EUREKA!!! W00000000000hooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! now only if renton would show up also it would be god damn epic!!

Since series started i didnt enjoy it much -.- .. compared to orignal i loved alot...

Mby cuz of characters?

BUt yah EUREKA IS BACK!!! DAmn now im loving series xD
DesolatePsycheJul 6, 2012 3:25 AM
Jul 6, 2012 3:26 AM

Jun 2012
Oh my, wow, just wow!
As AO was falling into the scub & you saw the ship I was thinking 'that can't be the Gekko can it?' then it was :O

Can't wait for episode 13, best episode of E7AO yet in my opinion.

They didn't add anything onto last weeks episode though, when they were on about Elena, would have liked to know a bit more about her back story, if she was Anemone's child or not :P

But if this Eureka is from the past & is pregnant with AO, would explain why she doesn't know him but knows his hair colour, that would be interesting!
I hope it is the real Eureka and not an illusion or whatever though.
Jul 6, 2012 3:31 AM
Jun 2011
she is not the real eureka
Jul 6, 2012 3:36 AM

Mar 2011
abaanda said:

She is eureka from first series world.
Jul 6, 2012 3:42 AM

Feb 2008
Original Nirvash is back?
Isn't it supposed to have been the "core" of the Scub Coral after the original core was destroyed in the first series?
Jul 6, 2012 3:53 AM

Oct 2008
MiLTeK said:
abaanda said:

She is eureka from first series world.

Yes, but it seems from an earlier time, before she gave birth to Ao. She appears to be pregnant when appearing out of the cockpit, and it's probably with Ao (Would also explain why she doesn't immediately recognize who he is).
Jul 6, 2012 4:05 AM

Aug 2009
FAN BOY RAGE WHEN GEKKO APPEARED!

Man! So looking forward to next week!
Jul 6, 2012 4:09 AM

Aug 2009
jimjameswhatever said:
yeahhhh so eureka is young again so it must be from another universe, or from another time.

Sakuya wasn't aging, the same applies to Eureka I believe.

Eureka never aged, she was still the same even when Renton's dad was around!
Jul 6, 2012 4:15 AM

Mar 2011
Check episode 6 again !!!
You will understand something !
Jul 6, 2012 4:21 AM

Nov 2010
No Storywriter. :( I hope they're saving that for Renton, I'll be disappointed if we don't hear it in this series.

And I'm not sure there are more than one Eurekas, just one from different times. This one is clearly pregnant, and has the 'gem' on her forehead just like in the first season's last part, so even if there are multiple Eurekas, I'm pretty sure this is the one we know.

Also, Gekko. I didn't expect to see it so soon, here is hoping the crew is still the same.

And yeah, Type-0's reappearance is a little strange considering what happened at the end of E7.
Jul 6, 2012 4:22 AM
Jul 2012
i can't believe how many plot holes one episode can fill in. well obviously theres another world. Well now that clears ALOT up. like why all the world goverments are around how the scrub coral is none existant except for a few clusters where renton/eureka where, what happened to the old world from season 1, where the hell the real nirvash/gekko was.

I think this would be the real eureka myself possibly pregnant with ao (time travel?) or mabey this eureka is pregnant again, the last time she saw ao he was a baby remember so she may not reconigize him right off the bat.(i believe the time travel bit more).

i'm wondeirng have any of you been wondering if the rest of the crew of the gekko is on the gekko? is renton on the gekko? thats what i'm hoping but who knows mabey renton is the captain of the gekko.

god i can't wait for next week so many questions to be answered
Jul 6, 2012 4:31 AM
Aug 2010
knightofdread said:

or mabey this eureka is pregnant again, the last time she saw ao he was a baby remember so she may not reconigize him right off the bat.

fuck. my brain again.

next week im supposed to go on holiday to a small place near the sea... I DAMN HOPE I CAN FIND A FREE WLAN TO DL EP 13
Jul 6, 2012 4:37 AM
Jun 2012
Summing up everything. There are at lest 2 worlds. Both worlds are equal and paralleled (the chances that AO's world is Scub's "dream" are rather low, since these worlds literally collide atm).

There is going to be a war, or invasion. I wouldn't be surprised if secrets were in fact world defenders against the Scub (the invader).

We still don't know what happened to Ao's real mother. However, if you take a closer look on last seconds of this episode - you'll see similar structures to where Gazele and guys were sniffing around at the beginning (beneath GB headquarters). It looks like she's trapped between between 2 dimensions (blue glow/refletion) or... dead (spirit?).

Now there is a little change in Truth guy... he's portrait in a different way (more natural, less super-villain). His father (just took the kid in) was some kind of scientist that have foreseen upcoming events (maybe he did something bad?). For a moment you can see his Phd title, when the military guy turns the page. His prophecy is called "Truth" :)

What will happens next? Probably Ao's world awaits some kind of destruction. Some people already know about it (generation blue for sure... -> team Harlequin)

We still don't know:
1. what's below GB base
- it might be related to the real Eureka (she's trapped/imprisoned there)
- Type theEnd is there too!

2. What do they need quartz for (since the space station is a kind of ark, there must be a good reason).

3. When Fleur asked Elena whenever she ever saw a trappar... she answered evasively. Someone is "playing" all the time... I guess :D
Jul 6, 2012 5:00 AM

Jan 2009
what a great episode its a joy to see the Gekko State and Eureka!!!
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

tsubasalover - May 24, 2012

156 by waalex11 »»
Sep 12, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode (23 &amp;) 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bastek66 - Nov 19, 2012

433 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 5:07 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 23 Discussion

Kefkiroth - Nov 19, 2012

20 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:38 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

bastek66 - Sep 27, 2012

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 4:14 AM

Poll: » Eureka Seven AO Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2012

108 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Sep 28, 2022 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.