Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 1, 2011 5:16 PM

Aug 2010
Pyro3000 said:
I have a strong feeling there won't be a second season. They basically took the remaining pieces and aired them cliffnote style in this episode while still leaving it open "just in case". There was practically no build up to Sion's betrayal and it just sort of happened. Not too long ago he was succesfully batting off the voices and then suddenly "I'm going to kill you without a real reason because it'll be better for you"

Anyone that liked this should go read the Manga because I can promise you you'll be happier with it. The anime completely dropped the hero relics and never even mentioned the curse which still found it's way into the anime's description somehow.

lol yes you are right

sick742 said:
epic gayness detected >.<

8th_Sin said:
"It's not the time yet"? Worst excuse for not killing someone, ever.

yup...it's the mother of all LAMEness >:

8th_Sin said:
It's going to be known as The Legend of Legendary Crap unless they make a sequel that isn't a cheesefest like this one -_-;

u've read my mind brother ^.^

as for all "10/10 spammers",
perfect score? lol...are all of u out of ur freakin mind?? :O

Yeah, totally agree - and Sion seemed really gay at several points in the episode.
Axl_VedderJan 1, 2011 5:27 PM
Jan 1, 2011 7:21 PM

Sep 2010
I won't be satisfied until they make a second season. And it seems like there won't be another season, so why couldn't they have just ended it normally? They packed in to much stuff in this episode that wouldn't make sense without a second season. I enjoyed the series until the last few episodes.
Jan 2, 2011 8:33 AM
Nov 2010
I can't decide between 5/10 or 6/10.

The settings and the story are good, but the characters and the bad mystery elements just ruined the show. Animation was decent enough for a show like this except this one particular episode. I hated the pacing of the story, it way too fast. Stuff just happen without reason or didn't get enough development to understand.
SuperSaiyenJan 2, 2011 8:43 AM
Jan 6, 2011 9:23 AM

Dec 2008
STM said:
He's [Sion] so tsundere for Ryner.

this.
and a second season, please ._.
Jan 6, 2011 4:37 PM
Oct 2010
9/10
This so needs a second season...just giving us the prequel isn't fair. I really don't get a thing about those questions, but at least the TV ratings were pretty bad, barely reaching 1%...(many times closer to 0 than to 1 O.O) ...so I don't know if it is even possible to dream about it.

About the "scoring question", I can understand the different opinions about this show, because it has amazing parts and weird, disconnected parts (not going further than weird, I still want to be nice to this show).

For me, ep. 18 peaked my enjoyment , 19 was able to maintain it, but from there on... down hill (small hill :P)

"Denyuuden"=loose ends
Still, I was able to enjoy it a lot.

Jan 8, 2011 2:09 AM

Aug 2008
I rewatched the last episode twice (dunno why, just felt like it) and I will genuinely miss this show. I really enjoyed this despite its flaws. The cast of characters was great, the setting was great, the music was cool, the animation was great, and I love the story. The fact that they have set up such an awesome scenario between Ryner and Sion, and might not even continue to animate it really saddens me.

It may not have been perfect, but it deserves some more publicity, and success than a lot of shit that rakes in tons of dough over there in Japan. It'd be nice to see shows of a fine quality continue on for once, and actually conclude a story. Damn you Japan and your love of really cute things, and melon tits.
Jan 10, 2011 6:27 AM

Mar 2009
i was really disappointed when i saw open ending, but it seems, as from what i have heard, that the anime did complete novel part, including the last episode. what bothers me is that there were some things left unexplained....if there was no plan for second season they could have just make 26 episodes long, and complete it originally in last two episodes.
other than that, i really enjoyed this show, because i love animes which have deep character development, and somehow i really dont care now about the ending XD.so 9 from me.
Anyway im also hoping that this will get a second season, because it deserves one and i guess we could then get what the hell happened.
oh yeah....sion is 100% weird O_O
Jan 11, 2011 9:39 PM

Sep 2008
Such a letdown...
Jan 11, 2011 11:50 PM
Oct 2009
Meh. I honestly genuinely enjoyed this bizarre Code Geass/Slayers/Romance of the Three Kingdoms abomination, but it's kinda frustrating how they tried to push for the big climax so hard that the final episodes were little more than glorified slideshows of "watch character X be awesome." In addition, they never really spent any time explaining the Fallen Hero!Sion and King!Sion dynamic, so the ending just turned into a incoherent, blithering mess. If they had just expanded by one or so episode they could have handled the conclusion without the sudden onset of unexplainable cliche-storm.

In other news, I'm really looking forward to the second season.
Jan 12, 2011 8:55 AM

May 2007
The ending was pretty open.
Guess its safe to assume there'll be a 2nd season.

Jan 17, 2011 10:28 PM

Jul 2010
so i guess next season is about 2 people with nothing but the clothes on their back planning to overthrow an entire kindom which they helped to make.
hmm if they make a next season it will be interesting.
but i seriously hope they make another season, im really starting to like the 2 main ppl now, becuz of their growth during this time.

Jan 22, 2011 3:40 AM

Sep 2009
I want a second season NOW.
Jan 22, 2011 9:44 AM
Sep 2007
Haha this kinda reminds me of kaze no stigma. They leave that "it's not the end yet" amosphere. This might still continue but kaze no stigma can't -_-
Jan 22, 2011 11:12 AM
Jan 2010
oops doublepost
desdes54321Jan 22, 2011 4:42 PM
Jan 22, 2011 11:20 AM
Jan 2010
Maybe i'm the only one confused here..but I just didn't understand the show anymore from episode 19/20 onwards. Why did sion want to kill him in the first place? did i miss something.. and why does he keep changing his mind about it?? Isn't Sion supposed to be good and do the best for his country, people and those with the special eyes?
-confused-

Having said that I still enjoyed it.. up till the parts i got confused with though. i guess i would rate it either 6 or 7/10. i
Jan 29, 2011 10:55 PM

Apr 2010
Hated the last episode. The anime was slow paced at first but settled in nicely towards the middle and completely went silly in the last few episodes. Last 3/4 episodes seemed rushed with a lot of unexplained out of nowhere stuff crammed in. Anime still good overall and will obviously watch the second season but it could have been better executed.
Feb 23, 2011 11:39 AM
Jul 2010
male lead was a bit letdown, I was hoping for him to blast that homo kind down...Anyways, I was hoping for overpowered lead, but he is getting more and more wimpy lately..If they're going to make next season hope, main character gets more serious and blast everyone in his way, I want Rembo mode..
Mar 1, 2011 3:53 PM
Aug 2009
prismheart said:
Well, if there is a second season then this season was good, but if there isn't...

Still, it was a pretty cool show.

i agree
Mar 1, 2011 8:13 PM
Oct 2010
Season 2 ??
Mar 3, 2011 10:41 AM

Jun 2009
6/10
I just don't get it...
Mar 18, 2011 2:17 AM

Sep 2010
Season 2 please :)
Apr 4, 2011 9:34 AM
Feb 2009
Does anyone know if Season 1 correlates with the original "Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu" light novel? IE does it end where the first novel ended?
Apr 4, 2011 9:58 AM

Jan 2009
^The anime ends pretty much where the original light novels end.
The anime even has some small things from the beginning of the sequel novels.
So if you're off to read the novels to get the continuation, yes, you can start reading Dai Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu without missing anything too important.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Apr 20, 2011 12:37 AM
Mar 2011
hey you guys know if there's any word on a second season yet?
Apr 22, 2011 12:38 AM
Jun 2008
I don't even know where to begin with this one. The last few episodes were literally incomprehensible. My only guess is maybe some of it was lost in translation.

My thoughts:

It's sad because it could have been a decent anime but the last few episodes were a train-wreck. The last episodes are for concluding things not introducing a shit-ton of nonsense.
Blankf50Apr 22, 2011 1:03 AM
Apr 25, 2011 12:15 PM
Lewd Depresso

Jul 2008
hahahahahhahahahaah...................... T_T What the hell is going on.. im stupid... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING On i dont understand anything of last eps.. so confusing.. WTF IS GOING on somone freaking EXPLAIN ME!!! 7/10 cuz its so confusing...
Apr 25, 2011 2:39 PM

Jul 2009
Well I enjoyed this series, the thing I feared most was that Ferris would disappear from the story in the second half of LOL Heroes. Good thing the last episode made it clear that she's still important.

If they won't make a second season, I'll have to change the score for this anime to even 5/10, the ending is one big cliffhanger so they should hurry up with LOL Heroes 2 ;p
ʕ • ᴥ • ʔ
May 2, 2011 1:55 PM

Jan 2008
I won't be innovative so let me jsut say what everyone else already did - SEASON TWO!!!
May 4, 2011 8:17 AM

Nov 2009
Just what the hell was good with the final episode? O.o Everything was fucked up. Nothing was concluded. The anime created a lot of issues but in the end they did not make any conclusion..

Ryner, still wanting to save his 'bestfriend' even though he lost his sanity and tried to kill him, makes me puke. I skipped a lot of scenes starting episode 23.

I had a lot of expectations from the anime granted that it is a 24-episode one, but now its all downhill. This is one of the times when I really wish for a 'predictable' ending >.>

Season 2. Thats what it needs. No season 2, this anime is pure crap and I shouldnt have watched it. BOOOOOOOOOO!!
Sorry, Image unavailable. Only awesome people can see it.
May 14, 2011 1:11 AM
Dec 2008
a really good show
i liked this anime a lot
one of the few magic/fantasy shows done right
May 19, 2011 10:52 PM

Nov 2009
can not wait for the second season.
(but i think this anime need new director if the next season really happen)
If you just did nothing because you thought it wouldn't help, then you'd end up doing less than nothing; for nothing would change and nothing would end. (Kira Yamato - Gundam Seed Phase 34: Seen & Unseen)
Jun 7, 2011 5:18 AM

Mar 2011
What an interesting story this anime gives.
They give you a full blown equation, but dont give a single hint.
I just wanted tp scream, GIMME SECOND SEASON already.

So Sion have double personalities, one is a good person, Sion. And another is the black hero. Hm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw, who is the lady that come out form Rayne's body and protect him from Eris anyway? His mother? She was died, wasn't she? At least eaten by alpha (isn't it? and who is exactly alpha anyway, i dont understand). And who exacly is Eris, a god eye holder too? Why he is very strong? Am i the one stupid here...
Success starts from a dream. And a dream starts from sleeping.
Let's sleep for a better future.
Jun 9, 2011 10:10 PM

Feb 2009
KyleK said:
I really hate open endings.

+ 1000 MAL points.
Jun 18, 2011 2:03 PM
Aug 2010
so i gave it a 10 out of 10 but i am basing that on the hope that they do a second season if they don't i'll drop it to a 9
Aug 9, 2011 3:51 AM

Mar 2010
This anime is quite good . I have just finished watching it , just now.
I give a score of 8 out of 10 because there seems too many ryner x sion moment which i dislikes :/

I want more action and spells , I sometimes get bored seeing only izuchi LOL

anyway I categorized this anime as my favorite :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2011 2:34 PM

Oct 2009
they are gonna need a second season to finish this, they can't just leave us hanging like this!
Aug 21, 2011 5:56 AM

Feb 2010
Does anyone know whos the female voice at the start of the episode???
The one that unfolds the past about the "black hero" and the "Satan of Loneliness" or" All Euqations".

And whats up with the ending? One minute they are in Shion's office talking about dreams,sleeping and work and the other They are showing the end of the battle and Ryner in jail...Never got that transaction...
Aug 24, 2011 3:27 AM

Jul 2009
second season please ><
i really wanna see ryner x sion x tiir
Sep 19, 2011 4:50 AM
May 2009
I'm sure tons of people have said this but second season please

but this is Zexecs and they never make sequels to anything
Dec 23, 2011 10:48 PM

Jul 2011
Thoughts on the final few episodes: What the flip just happened?

The ending seemed awfully vague and I didn't really understand what was happening. Somebody explaaain.
Jan 11, 2012 2:09 PM
May 2008
I did a marathon on this in 3 sittings. It was awesome. Then I rewatched some episodes I didn't fully grasp, and I understood more and it added even more juice to the awesome. The ending is soo open-ended they MUST be teasing us for a second season. I could go on even longer, but I'll keep it to this.

GIVE ME SECOND SEASON NAO!
Jan 18, 2012 12:28 PM

Jun 2007
What a shitty, horrible, butchered, despicable, disgusting ending.

It was a great anime up until like episode 20-22. Then it became clear that it won't be concluded and they'll botch the ending.

So fuck everyone who contributed to this preposterous open-ended shit. Fuck you all. I won't buy it. Ever.
Feb 20, 2012 8:08 PM

Aug 2010
I loved this anime up until the final episodes where they made no sense.

If they ever make a sequel to this they will need one hell of a recap episode...

Oh, and my only disappointments in the story - disregarding the final episodes of course - were that whenever Ryner would run away, everyone would catch up to him right away... thats just silly

>>How many Dragonball Z characters does it take to change a lightbulb??
Ive got no idea, but it'd take at least 20 episodes!
Feb 22, 2012 8:56 AM
Dec 2010
Damn Cliffhanger has become way too often in Anime. Had i known I would have not watched LoLH ....
It was ride of awesomeness then it got ruined by cliffhanger ending with no sequel in sight.
Sent with Mal Updater
greenmartyFeb 22, 2012 9:00 AM
( Currently interested in OP MC genre. Recommendations are welcomed, preferable those yet not on my list )
Feb 25, 2012 3:09 AM

Apr 2008
You should try reading what Bakatsuki have translated of the novels so far. A full three volumes from the point the anime stopped. Things get real. LIKE MAJORLY
Apr 7, 2012 8:36 AM

Aug 2011
More Tiir ;__;
Apr 10, 2012 11:06 AM
Oct 2009
I hope there is a season 2
because if this the end then it must be very f*cked up

i'll give 8 out of 10 for eps 1-23
then 5 out of 10 for eps 24
Apr 27, 2012 9:24 AM

Jun 2011
This really need a second season, it can't end like this, can it?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
May 2, 2012 11:17 PM

Dec 2010
This was overall a great series. 9/10 imo. Sure some things could have been better, but instead of focusing on the minor imperfections I would rather look back at how enjoyable this series was. Very dark at times, but also very lighthearted. Hoping for a new season in the future.
Jul 8, 2012 4:33 PM

Apr 2012
This needs a second season
Pages (7) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Second season of The Legend of the Legendary Heroes/Densetsu no Yūsha no Densetsu ( 1 2 )

EsPwnage - Mar 31, 2012

64 by Rahul_101 »»
Apr 15, 9:02 PM

» What is the point of making Ferris so annoying?

CrackerSnatcher - Apr 19, 2020

11 by AnOnYmOuS__101 »»
Apr 30, 2023 5:54 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MorningGlory - Nov 4, 2010

104 by PedroKarim64 »»
Sep 9, 2022 10:29 AM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Jul 8, 2010

100 by DKDiabloLicht »»
Aug 18, 2021 8:56 PM

Poll: » Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Oosran - Nov 18, 2010

96 by Bananarama_ »»
Apr 16, 2021 4:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.