Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2010 9:13 AM
Nov 2009
oh snap! shit about to get real lol. epic battle better be epic ala in OP.
Mar 13, 2010 10:11 AM

Jun 2009
Hit her harder, Kuroko! xD
That Telestina bitch, i didn't liked her from the start.
Saten-san! ヽ(´▽`)/
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 13, 2010 10:56 AM

Feb 2010
Wasn't liken this much, but it seems the last few episodes wont be bad. Next is the last and they will probably rescue the children. I wanted to see more Misaka x Touma but he just disappeared :(
Mar 13, 2010 11:06 AM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:
Telestina Kihara Lifeline and by it I mean she is now to me a slut! Add to that dirty and nasty!

Now we're just throwing out random insults that make no sense for the sake of throwing out random insults?

francismeunier said:
By all means yes to second season with a intro of Misaka parents and Shirai's parents with more Touma = a win season 2 for me beginning then more bad people......I can already smell the success anyone else? Oh yes more fan service too..... :D~~~

Sure why not. Another season of useless fillers to drive the Index universe into the ground even more than it already did. Sounds great. What a great success that would be. And really? Is everything fanservice to you? "LOLOOLZ MOAR FANSERVISE MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR LOLI TITTIES MOAR MOAR"
WasabiMar 13, 2010 11:33 AM
Mar 13, 2010 11:32 AM

Feb 2009
Lol I didn't realize that Telestina and Beatrice have the same seiyuu until that crazy laugh. xD

Damn this climax is building up pretty well, I'm also glad the last episode won't be an extra but a real final one to finish off a great arc. :)
Mar 13, 2010 11:41 AM

Apr 2008
Uiharu's crying was soooooooooooo annoying.
This show has definitely tanked since this arc started. I don't think I'll give it an 8 anymore. -_-
GrimmmMar 13, 2010 11:45 AM
Mar 13, 2010 11:52 AM

Dec 2007
Seems like the last episode might be epic.
Mar 13, 2010 11:54 AM

Feb 2009
After watching thisi feel like beating the shit out of Misaka for doing most unnecessary things,then the same with Uiharu for crying in such annoying manner and...maybe a hug for Telestina (i mean she's hot and psycho...just my type).
I liked the episode though...
Grimmm said:
Uiharu's crying was soooooooooooo annoying.

It definitely was!
Grimmm said:
This show has definitely tanked since this arc started. I don't think I'll give it an 8 anymore. -_-

Well it was 8 for me untill 12 episode...after that all the plotless episodes made it worse and worse.Still 7 aint bad score..

"Only the dead have seen the end of war".
~Plato~
Mar 13, 2010 1:32 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:
Telestina Kihara Lifeline and by it I mean she is now to me a slut! Add to that dirty and nasty!

Wasabi said:
Now we're just throwing out random insults that make no sense for the sake of throwing out random insults?

No not at all she was not bad and this is how she turned out if you have a better insult for her by all means go ahead.....as of now I think the least is crazy psycho appropriate....
francismeunier said:
By all means yes to second season with a intro of Misaka parents and Shirai's parents with more Touma = a win season 2 for me beginning then more bad people......I can already smell the success anyone else? Oh yes more fan service too..... :D~~~

Wasabi said:
Sure why not. Another season of useless fillers to drive the Index universe into the ground even more than it already did. Sounds great. What a great success that would be. And really? Is everything fanservice to you? "LOLOOLZ MOAR FANSERVISE MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR LOLI TITTIES MOAR MOAR"
Ah useless not if they integrate them properly......success? Well fan service sells so it might be....All fan service to me? No but the little there was in this series sure made people happy from what I heard in some French forums here and there of people hearing about it. Fan service does not meant full service like in Seikon no Qwaser or Ladies VS Butlers it could be other forms that Index used of Index herself that were just fine like in the bath so you are assuming a little here Wasabi.... not that it's bad but it's not all that right about me.......
ChaosLegion said:
After watching thisi feel like beating the shit out of Misaka for doing most unnecessary things

You back bro! You back! :D Well Misaka....she tried hard at least...right?
ChaosLegion said:
,then the same with Uiharu for crying in such annoying manner
You all must know that Uiharu has lost it with her emotions.....the first time she got a hold of herself but the second one she could that's why you need this=>

ChaosLegion said:
and...maybe a hug for Telestina (i mean she's hot and psycho...just my type)
Oh boy....now you a scary bro.....don't bring her to my place if ever.....she might kill me and maybe you too if she does not like me....heck she might even use you as a lab rat in the end......hope you can deal with her bro.....

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 13, 2010 1:59 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:

No not at all she was not bad and this is how she turned out if you have a better insult for her by all means go ahead.....as of now I think the least is crazy psycho appropriate....

Calling her a slut seems pretty damn random to me.

francismeunier said:
Ah useless not if they integrate them properly......success? Well fan service sells so it might be....All fan service to me? No but the little there was in this series sure made people happy from what I heard in some French forums here and there of people hearing about it. Fan service does not meant full service like in Seikon no Qwaser or Ladies VS Butlers it could be other forms that Index used of Index herself that were just fine like in the bath so you are assuming a little here Wasabi.... not that it's bad but it's not all that right about me.......

People want source material, not a bunch of filler. You seem real eager to point out every little ecchi thing in every anime so what does that tell me?
Mar 13, 2010 2:18 PM

May 2009
Lol'd @ Telestina raepfaces with Beato voice.

Anyway, I'm not really enjoying this arc much. The Level Upper arc was awesome, but this is just okay.
Mar 13, 2010 2:25 PM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

Calling her a slut seems pretty damn random to me.

Well to me she acted like one but in the right sense more like crazy girl just I call them like that.....
francismeunier said:

Wasabi said:
People want source material, not a bunch of filler. You seem real eager to point out every little ecchi thing in every anime so what does that tell me?
I am a ecchi freak in anime but also you should know IRL as well.... :D~~~~~~ As for source materiel well you know how it works with mangas....don't you?

Mar 13, 2010 2:38 PM

Sep 2007
francismeunier said:

Well to me she acted like one but in the right sense more like crazy girl just I call them like that.....

Crazy women = sluts? What? Doesn't even compute.

francismeunier said:
I am a ecchi freak in anime but also you should know IRL as well.... :D~~~~~~ As for source materiel well you know how it works with mangas....don't you?

No, I don't know how you are irl. Hell, you're probably not even a farmer for all I care. And yes, I do know how it works for source materials. The point of adapting novels and manga and VNs is to animate the source material. There's absolutely no point in making another season of Railgun if there is barely any source material to work with. They're just wasting money and people's time if they're going to stick an assload of fillers into it. Railgun would've been fine if it was cut in half to 12 episodes so we won't need all this useless fat in the second part of the series.
Mar 13, 2010 3:06 PM
Dec 2007
The first 17 minutes were plain horrible with ridiculously rushed script and chara development and a weak animation. However, the last scenes of the episode (starting in the hospital) redeemed the failing scenario and bad execution a bit. It also proved one thing : Railgun is good at characterization but definitely a bad series when it comes to the plot, they should just stick to filler episodes like in the previous arcs or hire new scenarists.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Mar 13, 2010 3:59 PM
Jul 2009
So my prediction this time is they all get owned by the capacity down, except Saten, who smashes it with her bat. But then again, my prediction of Misaka being the first sample was wrong. I was so sure of that too.

I imagine Telestina, being the first sample, is getting a lot of power form those kids. The end goal is probably to try and get her to be Level 6.
Mar 13, 2010 4:24 PM

Dec 2007
I figured out that Telestina is indeed bad and crazy bitch, and I am little surprised that Telestina’s middle name is Kihara. Telestina's facial expressions sure is crazy as hell. I hope that Mikoto will beat her up for good. I lol'd at Saten and her bat.
gameoffreak8Mar 13, 2010 4:27 PM
Mar 13, 2010 5:22 PM
Dec 2008
lmao saten with the bat. wtf are you planning on doing with that lol

the battle scene with telestina and misaka was interesting
i wish they made it longer though

uiharu was being SOOO gay
i wish more funny kuroko scenes in the last episode

well epic misaka scene in the last episode~~
i can tell. the last ep will be great

and if they ever make a Railgun 2, please NO MORE FILLER. only like 1-2 at most in between arcs. seriously, if they dont stretch out the arcs too much and dont rush it too much, and keep the fillers to a minimum, railgun wouldve been way more awesome
Mar 13, 2010 5:47 PM

May 2009
You mean Telestina was holding all of THAT back this whole time?! LOL. Hope Saten gets to do some serious damage with that bat. Should be a fun finale.
Mar 13, 2010 7:41 PM

Jul 2007
This final stretch has surpassed my expectations. If it ends with Kiyama choking a bitch, I'll be happy to give it an 8.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Mar 13, 2010 9:11 PM

Apr 2008
Now that I think about it.

Wouldn't Saten powerleveling to level 6 and beating the shit outta Telestina with her bat and her mind powers be a better fitting ending for this filler?
Mar 13, 2010 10:40 PM

Aug 2008
Seriously. I wanted Kuroko to do this -> to everyone in this damn show. Stop the sniveling and do something.

And what the hell was up with Telestina? She gets what she wants & goes bat shit crazy! I thought I was watching the end of Death Note again!
Mar 13, 2010 10:53 PM
Jun 2009
-Hei- said:
I didn't know Telestina=Beato until she went bat-shit crazy and lolsatenbat.

I LOLLED when telestina=beato showed up. XD
Mar 13, 2010 10:54 PM
Jun 2009
ArcticMech said:
Hope Saten gets to do some serious damage with that bat. Should be a fun finale.

lol... saten kinda reminds me of keiichi maebara of higurashi nnkn XD
and it should have lots of action scenes next ep. XD can't w8
Mar 13, 2010 11:14 PM

Apr 2008
Nam whats gonna happen is that eyebrow girl will show up and troll everyone. You can bet your money on it.
Mar 13, 2010 11:21 PM
Jul 2009
so all the fillers so far are not useless! I love how this episode connects the past fillers into something substantial and help the characters development..

arrggggg..i can feel a good ending and some surprises from JCstaff next episode :D
5/5

..just hope i don't get trolled lol
Mar 14, 2010 3:35 AM

Oct 2009
Wasabi said:
francismeunier said:

Crazy women = sluts? What? Doesn't even compute.

Ah well that's because of my personal life experience but forget it....just the way I view her as.
francismeunier said:

Wasabi said:
And yes, I do know how it works for source materials. The point of adapting novels and manga and VNs is to animate the source material. There's absolutely no point in making another season of Railgun if there is barely any source material to work with. They're just wasting money and people's time if they're going to stick an assload of fillers into it. Railgun would've been fine if it was cut in half to 12 episodes so we won't need all this useless fat in the second part of the series.

Well then that's how it goes and it can take lots of time for that to happen so like people said it might be 1 or 2 years before that happens.

Mar 14, 2010 4:26 AM

Feb 2008
Let's see, Railgun has gone from great to average, Kuroko wins for slapping Uiharu, Biribiri needs to stop sucking so much (the writing is really to blame for this) and that Capacity Down gizmo would probably not work on Accelerator, he would just repel the sound waves, right? Lastly, please no more fucking hospital scenes, this is reminding me of Smallville in a very bad way; Biribiri isn't supposed to be gay like Superman. Make her fight somebody powerful, don't just take away her power with some magical gizmo.

What else, yes, please no season 2, unless it's all yuri. Either that or no more suckage anime filler and crying Uiharu. If I want to watch crying girls I'll go watch shoujo.
Mar 14, 2010 4:55 AM
Mar 2010
emmm did i watch umineko?
uiharu's crying was horrible, biribiri got owned by beatroll, hope Saten will beat telestina up with her bat
Mar 14, 2010 8:23 AM
May 2008
Not the worst episode, it was just filled with too many useless cliches... from the dialogue to the pathetic twist.
Dead Account
Please Delete
Mar 14, 2010 9:28 AM

Nov 2009
All I have to say about this episode is that Saten is sooo cool!! XD

I still wish she would get powers.... Oh well, I wasn't that big a fan of Kihara but I'm still sad to see Railgun coming to a close... and the manga hasn't been updated as much in the past month lately D:
Mar 14, 2010 1:58 PM

Mar 2008
OMG ! BEATRIIIIIIICEEEEEE !!!! Well no, it's Telestina-san ^^
Omg that freaky laugh, that so damn good ^^

The climax will be epic for sure, can't wait to see it :)
Mar 14, 2010 3:04 PM

Jul 2009
Telestina was fucking annoying. I hate it if they can't get their shitty animation straight.
Seriously, that was so fucking ugly, I considered to stop watching, but I wanted do see Misaka beating the crap out of that ugly face...
Well, at least I have a reason to watch the last episode

blahrgness said:
p.s. If I were misaka; I'd whip out a shitload of coins and shotgun that shit everywhere.

I lol'd.
Mar 14, 2010 3:08 PM

Jul 2007
fanoultimatev2 said:
Telestina = BEATRICE!!!!!!!

LOL! Yeah, I hadn't noticed it was her voice until she started laughing like a psycho XD That laugh is unique XD
Wasabi said:
Maximatum99 said:

Wasabi said:
And seriously, Saten? A bat? A fucking bat? What are you going to do, beat on the mecha with it?
No man. She's going to fuck their shit up.

Ohohohohohho that reminds me... I have to go finish Needless.

You guys just made my day!

Anyway, I wish all the episode were as cool as this one. Can't wait for the next episode.
Mar 14, 2010 4:23 PM

Feb 2008
Woah personality 180 for Telestina!

Also, no chance of MisakaxTouma moments? :(
Mar 14, 2010 4:32 PM

Oct 2009
That loud noise is annoying and hurts my ears. >.<
Also that lady is a bi@#!
GogettersMar 14, 2010 4:36 PM
Mar 14, 2010 4:41 PM

Oct 2009
Gogetters said:
That loud noise is annoying and hurts my ears. >.<
Also that lady is a bi@#!
Yeah that is also why I though of her as a slut too....

Mar 14, 2010 4:47 PM

Dec 2009
francismeunier said:
Laevantein said:
No no please no Railgun 2 until the manga at least has more materials
i thought the bits with misaka and touma were the highlight of this series... so i would not mind some more, as long as they leave out index - can't stand that kid....
Mar 14, 2010 6:11 PM

Oct 2009
ilikeyouevenmore said:
francismeunier said:
Laevantein said:
No no please no Railgun 2 until the manga at least has more materials
i thought the bits with misaka and touma were the highlight of this series... so i would not mind some more, as long as they leave out index - can't stand that kid....
Yeah....I don't mind Index but what you said I would add a more focus in their possible romance...I mean we want more Touma x Misaka and crazy reactions of Shirai towards this....it would be a good start.

Mar 14, 2010 7:11 PM

May 2008
Telestina just pulled a Beatrice laugh out of her ass @_@ I didn't even know it was the same VA until I heard that laugh.

Somehow Telestina is really starting to remind me of Grace O'Connor from Macross Frontier. Crazy bitches.

Hopefully some real shit's gonna be starting up in the last episode.

Mar 14, 2010 7:13 PM

Aug 2008
I love that crazy and nasty witch's laugh! Seriously, that's how you would expect a real witch would laugh! :D
Mar 14, 2010 7:19 PM

Jul 2009
What an annoying episode...it felt like they just wanted to kill some time...

On another note...what's up with slapping somebody to make them stop crying...it seems to be gaining a lot of popularity recently in many anime...
Mar 14, 2010 7:35 PM

Nov 2008
UfGator11 said:
what's up with slapping somebody to make them stop crying...it seems to be gaining a lot of popularity recently in many anime...
Recently? That has been existent since, well, a long time.
Mar 14, 2010 9:08 PM

Jan 2008
Fillergun is entertaining.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Mar 14, 2010 9:26 PM

May 2007
Okay overlooking the fact that the great group Judgment overlooked that she was Hihara's granddaughter, and overlooking the fact that the villain became a very big struotype, and overlooking the fact that there is a lot of fake drama this was a good episode.

I am not that good at overlooking, very disappointed in this turn of events.
My anime list
Mar 14, 2010 10:04 PM

Apr 2009
@mitamaking.. well, i think MAR, Judgement and AntiSkill are different groups that doesn't have the databases of everything.. i think Judgement and AntiSkill only has database of espers.. anything outside of that, they would have to access it from another database which is not directly theirs.. the only real reason they would do that is if they are investigating another person.. of course, no one would suspect a superior MAR officer from the start.. plus kihara has not done anything illegal anyway.. they're just morally wrong..

anyway, lol at those telestina faces.. i think that's way too much..

and finally i've seen another slap the crybaby scene..
and Saten, thanks for using a bat.. haha..
argiliumMar 14, 2010 10:09 PM
Mar 14, 2010 10:21 PM

Mar 2009
Only one more ep until this pile of shit ends.
Mar 14, 2010 11:44 PM

Nov 2009
Hinata020 said:

I want the same thing...

Well mainly I want Saten to get a power, that would be the dopeness. Sadly I don't think I'll get to see it...
Mar 14, 2010 11:56 PM

Dec 2009
RiverFlow108 said:
Hinata020 said:

I want the same thing...

Well mainly I want Saten to get a power, that would be the dopeness. Sadly I don't think I'll get to see it...
that would be fun
Mar 15, 2010 7:00 AM

May 2009
So Telestina is the real Final Boss? Kiyama is actually a Good Guy? Gee, I wonder who didn't saw that coming.

Well, good job, Mikoto. Guess that will teach you to know your place. You should know by now that you're worthless without your powers and that you should stop showing them off at any chance you get.

With one episode left to go, I wonder how they'll solve this mess she got those kids (and probably the others) into.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 15, 2010 7:18 AM

Apr 2009
I want to like these last few episodes, but I can't.
I hope the final episode is decent at least.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

UnknownFact - Jan 2, 2010

169 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 23, 10:51 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

throwaway513846 - Dec 25, 2009

224 by StateofOhayo »»
Apr 23, 10:13 PM

» Do you like Kuroko’s horniness, or do you think it’s annoying?

SwagsOnB - Oct 2, 2023

31 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Do you like Toaru Kagaku no Railgun?

SpinStudios - Oct 25, 2021

18 by waalex11 »»
Mar 13, 5:08 PM

Poll: » Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Proselyt - Jan 29, 2010

164 by TheAncientOne »»
Feb 25, 9:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.