Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Feb 17, 2008 8:56 PM
Lead Admin
Faerie Queen

Aug 2007
Lol, fair enough :D
Feb 17, 2008 9:22 PM

Oct 2007
Wow, you can always tell the difference between a good anime and a bad one. The bad ones, you're always wondering when it will pick up, if ever. In a good one, a billion things are happening at once, and throughout, you're like, "Holy crap, holy crap, holy crap!"
Feb 17, 2008 10:04 PM

May 2007
It's just too bad Aiko didn't fall for a nice guy like Miyokichi. I think he's cool.
Feb 17, 2008 10:20 PM

Oct 2007
After looking at the next episode preview I get the feeling that Shin's mother sets things straight with Hiromi (Probably would've this episode if Shin didn't interrupt) and Jun reveals to her why he's going out with her, "It's a game". If that's the case than episodes 9-13 is all out war for Shin between the 3 girls.
Feb 17, 2008 11:03 PM
Jan 2008
i have to disagree with some of you. I think Shin' likes Noe but just not as much as he likes Hiromi. if he was lying about it he wouldn't have said it to Noe face to face then write it down with the rocks. best part of episode 7 was when Shin' asking Noe did she happen to make a bento(lunch box). and Noe reacted with Naiwa!(I didn't!) Naiwa!(I didn't!) LOL that look way too funny to me. on the other hand lots of guys would of done the same thing as Nobuse did, to stop Ai before she finish what she was going to say. rather not hearing it when you already know it. sigh i hope is not going to be a Hiromi and Shin' end. -___- then Noe's screentime was a waste and with lots of viewer hates because i think lots of people prefer Noe and Shin' to be together. if Shin' doesn't end with Noe he should be the one getting hit by a truck instead of Jun or hit Shin' first then Jun next. lol this anime is too good i prefer this over Clannad even though Clannad have lots of comedy and girls... lol True Tears is just too dam good thats why it got licensed before it finish airing xD
Feb 17, 2008 11:07 PM

Oct 2007
xhx said:
sigh i hope is not going to be a Hiromi and Shin' end. -___- then Noe's screentime was a waste and with lots of viewer hates because i think lots of people prefer Noe and Shin' to be together.

Shin X Noe and Shin X Hiromi fans seem to be pretty even, also seems like there is a lot of viewers who like all 3 girls... Also if Noe doesn't win her time isn't a waste, she's the catalyst for all the events which are going on now.

Feb 18, 2008 4:00 AM

Sep 2007
interesting episode, now that she knows that two girls like him what'll he do next...

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/_Haru&sclick=1]
Feb 18, 2008 7:12 AM

Oct 2007
Wow! It seems as though I am really late in watching this episode but it can't be helped with my current living arrangement (annoying University firewall) XP

But gotta say that was an amazing episode and it helps justify the review I wrote yesterday... Hate the cliffhanger endings though. ^_^
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2008 10:15 AM

Jul 2007
I think Shin's feelings for Noe are genuine, even if it's a "second choice" kind of love. Though I don't think it's going to work out in the end, unless Hiromi turns out to be indeed his sister after all. As for Ai, I really can't see him returning her love at all,so it's hard to consider her as an actuall possibility in any way...

Feb 18, 2008 10:36 AM

Jan 2008
Miyokichi tells Aiko they are heading back to the shop and she meekly takes his hand. Why head back to the shop? :D
What do they usually do in the nice warm and private shop?? From the way she attacked Shinichirō she seems pretty passionate!

Jun thinks Hiromi is cute and seem to enjoy his date with her. He is giving her a chance and it is no great hardship for him however he doesn't fall at her feet in love just because she gives him the time of day. Shinichirō should learn a little from Jun and not falling in love with every girl who shows any interest in him.

I think this is a good chance for Noe to grow up a little. Noe can experiment a little with her feelings and it may not be totally a bad thing if she has her heart broken. There are plenty of fish in the sea and I'm sure Noe will catch a good partner.

Why doesn't Shinichirō sit his mother (or Dad) down and find out the true story instead of rushing off to hide in his bedroom? He is such a teenager and needs to grow up.

If Aiko has waited all these years then Shinichirō doesn't suddenly have to rush. Surely he could date Noe for a while, like he said he would, and if it does not work out then I'm sure Aiko will still be around. I'm starting to realise this is a true coming of age anime and we are seeing the characters growing up.
Feb 18, 2008 12:35 PM

Sep 2007
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!
Feb 18, 2008 1:18 PM

Oct 2007
XD great episode, always looking forward to each episode of True Tears and Noe was so cute ^_^

poor Shi doesn't have a clue whats going on, lol!

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 18, 2008 1:19 PM

Jul 2007
when i saw the cloth flying towards his face, i kinda thought ai-chan was going to throw him out..but nooo...she had to do that. i had to cover my mouth to keep from shouting "WHAT THE HELL ZOMFGBBQWTF" because it's 5 am here and i don't want to wake up the neighbors :|

but damn, waht a great episode, what a great series and NOE. that's all. just NOE. oh and ai-chan too. for now, hiromi goes down my ranings but noe and ai-chan are there at the top. if i was shinichiro, i'd just go with them both lol. otherwise, my head will explode from moe overload.
Feb 18, 2008 1:19 PM
Jan 2008
i know is not wasted.. actually i wanted to say was why does Noe have to be the sacrifice she done nothing wrong. she deserves it. I can see that most anime have the same outcome is just too plain. I see too many anime with the main character and the secondary character dates and never ends up together(maybe i'm just making this up lol). to me Noe is like the secondary character. Hiromi seems to be the main lead because Shin' likes her first. They should make 3 different ending. HiromixShin', AixShin' and NoexShin' that would satisfy everyone and that will make the show better >.O
Feb 18, 2008 1:46 PM

Jul 2007
3 different endings = meh
I'd rather have one ending and just rant about it if I don't like it.

Anyway, this episode went by too quick as usual with True Tears. Noe is just too cute, her blushing was just so adorable. I do think that Shin does somewhat like Noe, maybe not as much as Hiromi. But with the idea that he may or may not be related to Hiromi, he has to push her out of his mind until the truth reveals itself. I actually like Jun. He obviously cares for his sister alot, and is willing to do anything for her to make her happy, even if that means going out with someone he has no feelings for. I never saw Ai-chan as a threat towards Hiromi or Noe, since Shin has shown no romantic feelings for her whatsoever and just wanted Ai and Nobuse to work out. I thought she was going to suffocate him with that cloth/scarf in the shop. Boy, did he looked scared yet somewhat horrified xD Although it's not the most likely to happen ending, I'm still for Noe x Shin!
Feb 18, 2008 2:51 PM

Sep 2007
Iriya said:
This episode made me bump it up to a 9 :)

Same here!

btw: AI YOU GO GIRL! I liked her from the very beginning.. She finally had the guts to say that she like Shin but Nobuse stopped her grr.. damn you Nobuse!

Extremely epic episode.. my heart was beating throughout the whole thing!

Feb 18, 2008 4:21 PM

Nov 2007
Well I'm happy that Noe is being seen now, but those other two are going to be troublesome, especially Ai-chan.
Feb 18, 2008 5:40 PM

Nov 2007
OH SNAP.

Ai-chan was awesome.

Also Noe is Moe.
Feb 18, 2008 5:59 PM

Jun 2007
In the beginning I was rooting for Hiromi, but she's digging her own hole here. I'm rooting for Noe now. I loved this episode. I love this series. My favorite winter show.

Feb 18, 2008 7:59 PM

Oct 2007
It just keeps getting better and better. I'm really feeling sorry for Miyokichi and Aiko right about now. They would be perfect together, I feel like Miyokichi is a nicer guy than Shin and Aiko deserves someone who actually looks at her. The other relationships developments are nice too, but I'm firmly focused on the Shin/Miyo/Aiko triangle.
Feb 18, 2008 9:19 PM

Oct 2007
Dan88 said:
Why doesn't Shinichirō sit his mother (or Dad) down and find out the true story instead of rushing off to hide in his bedroom? He is such a teenager and needs to grow up.

Shin- Yo pops
Dad - what up son?
Shin - You know I kinda wanna bang Hiromi
Dad - Oh snap! why you asking me?
Shin - Because something came up?
Dad - What is it son, can't get it up?
Shin - Nah Mum said you banged her mom and Hiromi's your kid
Dad - WTF thats not true I'm a go and kill that bitch
Feb 18, 2008 9:28 PM

Feb 2008
That's just not funny Westlo

Yeah I go with Noi but Shinichiro still have a feeling for Hiromi so I don't think he give up easily on her, maybe Hiromi confessed later to Shinichiro and changes his mind. Lawl ^^

Nothing ventured, nothing gained (Girls und Panzer der Film ) / from Nishizumi Miho

Feb 18, 2008 10:37 PM

Oct 2007
If Aiko messes things up between Shinichiro and Noe then I will personally go through my computer screen and strangle her.

What a bitch.
Feb 18, 2008 11:22 PM

Jun 2007
Iriya said:
MajorAddiction said:
True Tears relationship chart?? (+ Raigomaru? lol)

Seconded! I want a relationship chart too! Actually it's surprising you haven't made one (or posted it) yet :P

ok, I made one since you two asked so nice. If you guys see any problems point them out and I'll fix them.

Feb 18, 2008 11:39 PM

Nov 2007
I don't think I can possibly like Noe any more than I do now.
Feb 18, 2008 11:41 PM

Sep 2007
dancu said:
very freaking awesome
Noe Noe
all those faces so freaking cute

NOE NOE NOE(too bad i heard the claim thread to late)

but im actually interested more in next episode since I saw Hiromi and Jun together

She is mine LMAO !
Feb 18, 2008 11:49 PM

Apr 2007
Gaaaah, I hate Shin'ichirou, dumb oblivious bastard. And I hate Aiko for what she does to Miyokichi. :(
Feb 18, 2008 11:50 PM

Feb 2008
freaking awesome episode.

my heart goes out to nabuse though but Ai-chan really needs a shot of reality dose. She has no chance with Shin.

Noe is so damn kawaii. If Shin ended up with Hiromi (bag full of arses) I will start a cult of anti-Hiromi XD

Damnit, I have no idea who Shin will ended up with.

Feb 18, 2008 11:56 PM

Sep 2007
kluxorious said:

my heart goes out to nabuse though but Ai-chan really needs a shot of reality dose. She has no chance with Shin.

Noe is so damn kawaii. If Shin ended up with Hiromi (bag full of arses) I will start a cult of anti-Hiromi XD

What will happen if he ended up with no one? Lol
Feb 19, 2008 12:40 AM

Jul 2007
DeathfireD said:
Iriya said:
MajorAddiction said:

Seconded! I want a relationship chart too! Actually it's surprising you haven't made one (or posted it) yet :P

ok, I made one since you two asked so nice. If you guys see any problems point them out and I'll fix them.

It seems you missed Noe->Shin feelings, though to be honest I'm not sure what would that be exactly. Maybe possible crush? Or "substitute for dead rooster" XD
Feb 19, 2008 4:10 AM

Aug 2007
Finally, Aiko did it. I've been cheering for Aiko since the start. Noe is a little off in the head, >.>
Feb 19, 2008 4:12 AM

Oct 2007
Zeukran said:
Finally, Aiko did it. I've been cheering for Aiko since the start. Noe is a little off in the head, >.>

True Noe it a lil off in the head but that's what makes her so likable. Just love the ending scene from eps. 6 when it shows her singing her fave song, whilst wearing Shin-kun's belt. ^_^
Feb 19, 2008 10:38 AM

Nov 2007
Revenant said:
Well at least Noe will get her tears back this way, won't she? =)

HAHAHAHAHAHA

what a joke
Feb 19, 2008 12:22 PM

Aug 2007
Uuchie said:

It seems you missed Noe->Shin feelings, though to be honest I'm not sure what would that be exactly. Maybe possible crush? Or "substitute for dead rooster" XD

Lmao. "Substitute for dead rooster" would definitely be a first.
Feb 19, 2008 2:59 PM

Sep 2007
omfg! awesome!

great, great, great! noe is going out with shin, yeah! hiromi is probably not his sister. oh-oh. ai-chan kissed him! oh my!

i'm still cheering for noe to win in the end. aiko can come over to me any time. :)
Feb 19, 2008 5:57 PM
Aug 2007
This ep was awesome. So much stuff happened, including the cat fight between Noe and Hiromi. Hiromi SO won. xD

And then Aiko kissed Shinichirou!? Just woah, lol.
Feb 19, 2008 7:31 PM

Feb 2008
sHsIkuA said:
kluxorious said:

*thinking hard*

Yep, I would be fine with that too as long as he doesn't pick Hiromi XD

but...

from the start, it already seems like he and hiromi will ended up together and it usually does.

Feb 19, 2008 8:06 PM
Aug 2007
Why is everybody so anti-Hiromi? xD I like her. :$
Feb 19, 2008 10:14 PM

Sep 2007
Vince said:

Because there are better choices for Shinichiro =D

Feb 19, 2008 10:18 PM

Jun 2007
Uuchie said:
DeathfireD said:
Iriya said:
MajorAddiction said:

lol, hmm well since she likes or at least thinks she likes him, I don't think their would be a point to adding that in. The chart will continue to change as new eps come out as to all my charts.
Feb 20, 2008 6:53 AM

Sep 2007
DeathireD : You forgot to ad Ai's feeling of jealousy against noe, and I think Hiromi is jealous of noe too...

This episode was great. I'm betting that Ai's move is gonna take up most of shin's thoughts for a while...
I feel o sorry for Noe though.. she is just so cute <3 It's so bad that she's gonna get her heart broken (since it's obvious that this anime is a typical one where the main male lead ends up with the main female lead in the end) Her brother is quite mysterious.. I want to know his story...
Feb 20, 2008 11:04 AM

Feb 2008
*In spite of the fact that nearly everything was already been said, still want to write something productive which shows my love and enthusiasm for this show, my respect for the people discussing in this thread, and my thankfulness for this Anime-Season in general........got it:*

I LOVE YOU ALL! *Big HUG* ^_^

sHsIkuA said:
kluxorious said:

What if he ended up with Nobuse?.....*Yuck*...*Tilt*....definitely speculating too much!
Feb 20, 2008 10:48 PM

Jun 2007
E_chan said:
DeathireD : You forgot to ad Ai's feeling of jealousy against noe, and I think Hiromi is jealous of noe too...

This episode was great. I'm betting that Ai's move is gonna take up most of shin's thoughts for a while...
I feel o sorry for Noe though.. she is just so cute <3 It's so bad that she's gonna get her heart broken (since it's obvious that this anime is a typical one where the main male lead ends up with the main female lead in the end) Her brother is quite mysterious.. I want to know his story...

ahh I new I forgot something haha.

Updated relationship chart.
Feb 20, 2008 11:32 PM

Jul 2007
DeathfireD said:
E_chan said:

Hiromi's got a crush on Jun too, no?
Feb 21, 2008 2:21 AM

Feb 2008
sHsIkuA said:
Vince said:

Because there are better choices for Shinichiro =D

for example, Nobuse~~
Feb 21, 2008 3:21 AM

Feb 2008
FTGT said:
What if he ended up with Nobuse?.....*Yuck*...*Tilt*....definitely speculating too much!

*pictures taking shapes in my head*

yaoi anyone? *grins*

Feb 21, 2008 10:28 AM

Sep 2007
I'm just hoping this won't have a School Days end. o_o
Feb 21, 2008 11:01 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Shiranai said:
I'm just hoping this won't have a School Days end. o_o

LOL

No way True Tears will lower its standard to the one of School Days, no doubt about it.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Feb 21, 2008 6:25 PM

Jun 2007
Uuchie said:
DeathfireD said:
E_chan said:

Hiromi's got a crush on Jun too, no?

Where unsure right now. It was most likely a lie.
Feb 21, 2008 11:28 PM

Nov 2007
Vince said:

An enemy of Noe is an enemy of mine!
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » True Tears Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kurotsuki - Mar 29, 2008

494 by blinddig »»
Mar 7, 8:03 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

gioss - Jan 26, 2008

103 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 7:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 20, 2008

94 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 6:59 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 12, 2008

83 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:50 PM

Poll: » True Tears Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 5, 2008

95 by miruhii »»
Aug 10, 2023 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.