Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 28, 2009 11:59 PM
(Gamer)

Aug 2009
I'm liking Shizuku more and more now. Ending was interesting.

Nov 29, 2009 12:21 AM

Oct 2009
It looks like me and Silaqui might get our wish

Silaqui said:
Dragnoer said:
Is anyone else hoping Sakura goes evil and/ or dies?

Yes, I am. :)

Is Sakura really the evil master mind?, that would be rather original and absolutely awesome if they can pull the plot twist off. All the more so if they tie in Shizuku's regret/Dark secret, they have been hinting at.

Could we see a darker turn, Kampfers killing Kampfers like they are "meant" to? Sakura as truly evil "don't try and save her she is already gone" bad mastermind?
I hope so

I hate to get my hopes up but this could turn out really good.
Error 547: No keyboard detected, press F12 for options.

Nov 29, 2009 12:27 AM

Oct 2009

this just became my background
DragnoerNov 29, 2009 12:35 AM
Error 547: No keyboard detected, press F12 for options.

Nov 29, 2009 12:29 AM

Apr 2009
this is what happened in ep 5..

and as we all know, sakura is the one who distributed those dolls.. this means that the whites are just new.. does that mean sakura needed people for her plan so she had herself some new white kampfers? and i just notice that white kampfers don't need transformation..
argiliumNov 29, 2009 12:38 AM
Nov 29, 2009 12:40 AM

Oct 2009
CkretAznMan said:
Okay, hypnotizing eyes. That's seems fun... And I'm so confused. It seems that she knows, but yet... this is just too obvious.
yvanc said:
Sakura might be the mastermind of them all. Or maybe this Sakura is a fake.

No, I would not be so sure that this Sakura is fake but where is she dragging Natsuru to? Unless one of the other white Kampfers saw that Natsuru is a Kampfer....oh wait she must have saw that bracelet of his.
DeathfireD said:
Karosene said:
I'm hoping that this episode is implying that Natsuru will eventually give up on Sakura, considering how she is apparently evil and also having no interest in him as a guy what-so-ever.

He also seems to show some interest in Shizuku when he seems to think about her topless. I'm hoping this all plays out to NatsuruxShizuku.

I wonder, though, if she is a Moderator that she would know that the two Natsuru's are the same. I'm rather curious to see how this will play out.

I think this is all an elaborate plan by Sakura just to have a female version of Natsuru :D. I mean think about it, both female and male versions of Natsuru have the same personality and same speaking patters. The only difference is looks and special powers. If she's attracted to the female Natsuru then she's obviously got some feelings for the male version. Look at Akane and the president. They love him no matter what sex he is. Mikoto on the other hand seems to only like the male Natsuru.

If Sakura is a mod then it's a given that she knows that Natsuru is a Kampfer. Her white Kampfers didn't attack him so I suspect Sakura simply wanted them to capture him or inform him of something.

Exactly DeathfireD! On top of what you said Sakura saw many times Natsuru's bracelet so she figured it out. Just now she is acting on the plan...think Shizuku made her jealous with that french kiss of hers?
DeathfireD said:
I'm not really sure where this is heading but I'd crack up laughing if at the end Sakura turned out to be a boy and was using the mod powers to changer her sex like Natsuru lol. Now that would be one funny twist.
rofl, I will also do that with you.
francismeunierNov 29, 2009 12:47 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Nov 29, 2009 12:47 AM
Jul 2008
haha finally we have a "story" here ^^
Nov 29, 2009 12:49 AM

Oct 2009
argilium said:

and as we all know, sakura is the one who distributed those dolls.. this means that the whites are just new.. does that mean sakura needed people for her plan so she had herself some new white kampfers? and i just notice that white kampfers don't need transformation..

That is excellent information and observations argilium friend! I did not notice but guess during that pageant Sakura did distribute so is it safe to say that since first episode she knew about the bracelets and Entrail animals?
Laevantein said:
Like seriously forget about Sakura and go for Shizuku..<3
Shizuku-sama!! XD

You got it wrong Laevantein it's Shizuku-sama in swimsuit come to me...I am better than Natsuru!! :D
francismeunierNov 29, 2009 12:52 AM

Nov 29, 2009 1:09 AM

Dec 2008
Ahh, finally caught up lol. Good episode and curious as to Sakura's relation to the white Kampfers (could she be one herself? Or maybe a moderator?). Curious as to what she's planning to do to Natsura at the end though (it seems that he was hypnotized? or is that just me).
Nov 29, 2009 1:17 AM

Sep 2008
best episode in the season so far
i lol`d every minute of this chapter, and we got some plot development and some evil looking sakura OwOu
i want to be natsuru so badly....
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Nov 29, 2009 1:18 AM

Sep 2009
So Sakura shows her true self.....well I think we were all expecting this anyways. I'm a bit confused as to how the heck Sakura was able to control Natsuru like that.
Nov 29, 2009 2:14 AM

Jun 2009
Whites #1,2,3,4 - Given animals during culture fest.

We have been given no evidence that the moderators even exist.

Personal Theory: Sakura was indeed the one behind the creation of Kampfer, but wasn't aware of it. (ep7 when she mentioned the coincidence of the lion and her drawing)

The whites who were keeping themselves hidden from the now allied reds/blues discovered the obvious link to Sakura and talked to her abut the Kampfer. (Now Sakura knows all about Kampfer, the fact that she has weird powers, and that the two Natsuru Senous are the same.)

In this ep you Sakura bluntly insults the male Nat several times while talking to female-nat, something that has happened before albeit not to this degree. This is probably Sakura confirming what she was told/teasing Nat.
Seven77Nov 29, 2009 2:24 AM
Nov 29, 2009 3:36 AM

Apr 2009
Best and funniest ep so far XD
Nov 29, 2009 4:07 AM

Jul 2009
francismeunier said:

Laevantein said:
Shizuku-sama!! XD

You got it wrong Laevantein it's Shizuku-sama in swimsuit come to me...I am better than Natsuru!! :D
Hussh..you got Self Proclaimed Sawako wife there XD..you changed your avatar there..didn't noticed it was you for a sec XD

I don't know but, i don't think that was "the usual" Sakura, like double personalities..or she is a Kampfer..i mean no one ever mentioned the Kampfer Transformation which change someone's personalities without them realizing, we got gender change(Natsuru), Attitude change(Akane), and Shizuku-sama (Kyaaa <3), just some random thought..hypnotize can also be consider Zauber type right?

PS. Can someone link to me Shizuku-sama's doujinshi? <3
Nov 29, 2009 4:20 AM
Oct 2009
Could someone please shot, burn or slice Sakura? At first i wanted her to die because she was annoying but now she has become creepy and still is annyoing.
Nov 29, 2009 4:36 AM

Jul 2009
This episode made me LOL so hard. XD

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Nov 29, 2009 5:19 AM
Feb 2009
argilium said:

O.o oh god, i didnt even notice it...
oblivious is a bliss
Nov 29, 2009 5:42 AM

Apr 2008
o-o?! seems like Sakura's true nature is coming out ?!

Nov 29, 2009 7:22 AM

May 2008
DeathReaper said:
Awesoooooome fan service Shizuku ♥!!! Sakura was obivious from the start mostly after the sleep over at her house...and that kiss was the best! *_*

Love this!

Natsuru should totally go for Shizuku! BAKA!!!!!

Second this!
But we all know that aint gonna happen xD
Nov 29, 2009 7:28 AM

Dec 2007
Wow.

A series that has been little more than a guilty pleasure for the fanservice does something that I've virtually never seen - actually advance the plot in a requisite fanservice episode! Is the world ending two years early or something?

Can't say I'm unhappy on any front here. And now we have room for serious speculation.

Thanks to the culture festival, and the attack on Natsuru while he was visiting, it looks like Sakura has been planning ahead quite a bit. Plus, with the whites indicating that Natsuru is unusually important, I think it's safe to assume that Sakura is either cursed with multiple personalities or that the one we've seen for the previous 8 episodes was just an act. Personally, based on what we saw with her room, I would think the latter. And the fact that the last thing I want is another possessed/brainwashed/MPD villian.

I'm also interested in the end there. I wouldn't mind if it turned out that Natsuru's infatuation with Sakura was a result of similar influences. I certainly recall his having an unusual degree of trouble stating just what it is he likes about her.
Nov 29, 2009 7:36 AM

Oct 2009
idk about you guys but i feel a mega slap coming to natsuru from sakura..but this was the best episode so far ;]
Nov 29, 2009 8:00 AM

Aug 2009
I watched it raw first and just now finished watching the sub~ it was spectacular~ I can't believe they fit that much storyline into a swimsuit episode. ^_^;

After this episode especially, I'm really hoping that Natsuru goes for Shizuku! She's such a strong willed character. And Sakura! She's so evil now. o.O Liking Natsuru was probably all just a ruse or something.
Nov 29, 2009 9:40 AM

Dec 2007
Kaede being a villain is possibly the best thing which has happened to the show (please die already), besides Shizuku of course.
Nov 29, 2009 10:22 AM

Nov 2008
Poor Natsuru, so many girls fighting over him, lol
Tosi yst&auml;vyys ei j&auml;&auml;dy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
Nov 29, 2009 10:46 AM
Mar 2008
Duuude I'M TOTALLY ROOTING FOR SHIZUKU LOLOL
k so Sakura finally shows the dark side
&& Was Natsuru like, brainwashed at the end or something?

P.S. Did anyone notice that little reference to TTGL (unless it wasn't TTGL rofl)?
Nov 29, 2009 11:42 AM

Nov 2008
Translucent said:

P.S. Did anyone notice that little reference to TTGL (unless it wasn't TTGL rofl)?

yea I noticed the TTGL reference also. To me this is the best episode so far.
Nov 29, 2009 11:42 AM

Oct 2007
I am starting to feel regret a little now. I used to watch this show as a time killer but now when I saw only 3 episodes left it made me sad.

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Nov 29, 2009 12:12 PM

Apr 2008
Dragnoer said:
It looks like me and Silaqui might get our wish

Silaqui said:
Dragnoer said:
Is anyone else hoping Sakura goes evil and/ or dies?

Yes, I am. :)

Yes, Sakura turning out to be a villian is the best thing, which could happen to the show. My hope to see Sakura actually die is rising. :) Hopefully Natsuru's affection for Sakura turns out to be some kind of mind control.
Nov 29, 2009 12:19 PM

Sep 2008
WoW!

The swimsuits part was great ^ ^, especially my Shizuku <3 <3 (and the kiss scene, too <3 <3. Damn, I want to switch places with that idiot Natsuru!!)

Great turn of events! The bitch is finally starting to show her real colors!

and was that hypnotizing near the end?

5/5 ep!

Next ep is gonna be exciting!!
Can't wait~ (May the bitch Sakura die in it~~)

When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Nov 29, 2009 12:31 PM

Sep 2009
Translucent said:

Yeah, it does seem like he's is being mind controlled. Hopefully, like what ErwinJA said, that his infatuation with her is because he was being mind controlled from the beginning.
“Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence...”
Nov 29, 2009 12:37 PM

Jul 2008
CkretAznMan said:

Okay, hypnotizing eyes. That's seems fun... And I'm so confused. It seems that she knows, but yet... this is just too obvious.

I think everyone can agree that Sakura Looks Beautiful And Alluring in this Picture. :D

I think there are 4 possibilities-
Sakura is just acting from the beginning,
A split Personality Like Moka And Inner Moka
there's an Impostor Sakura
or she's being controlled.

I remember seeing this picture=

in another place and someone apparently said that the girl facing away isn't Sakura.

francismeunier said:

Wrong!! it's me that's the best choice,we have matching long black hair :D XD (P.S. I'm a guy XD)

-anyone here reading the novel? there's 13 volumes already but no translations yet.
maybe someone here can read japanese so they can tell us what's been happening in the novels?
R_asukaNov 29, 2009 12:43 PM

Nov 29, 2009 1:07 PM
Jan 2009
so sakura has succubus type powers?
Nov 29, 2009 2:11 PM

Apr 2008
Charliehsv said:
Kaede being a villain is possibly the best thing which has happened to the show (please die already), besides Shizuku of course.

Yeah, agreed on all points. Die in a fire, Sakura.
Nov 29, 2009 2:15 PM

Jun 2007
Just to point out something. Sakura does not have a colored bracelet so she's either a moderator or something entirely different.
Nov 29, 2009 3:05 PM
Oct 2009
well for a split second there shizuku and natsuru had a staredown before she 'violated' him agan
oh lol...

Nov 29, 2009 3:24 PM

Jul 2009
LMAO At Mikoto The Whole Episode.......But Other That This Episode Was Great And OOO Snapp What Sakura Up 2?
Nov 29, 2009 3:29 PM

Oct 2009
DeathfireD said:
Just to point out something. Sakura does not have a colored bracelet so she's either a moderator or something entirely different.

Exactly DeathfireD....nice logic!
zeker47 said:
well for a split second there shizuku and natsuru had a staredown before she 'violated' him agan
oh lol...

No, no it's not about that but this part's close up that it's all about:
Three_Leaf_Ivy said:
Charliehsv said:

Yeah, agreed on all points. Die in a fire, Sakura.

I will only join if Sakura hurts Natsuru or the other blue/red Kampfers....
Laevantein said:
francismeunier said:

Laevantein said:
Shizuku-sama!! XD

Laevantein said:
Hussh..you got Self Proclaimed Sawako wife there XD..you changed your avatar there..didn't noticed it was you for a sec XD

You did not notice me? The avatar is more cute and it moves so I though I should change but I still like Kakeru more but Uiharu is cute.
Laevantein said:
I don't know but, i don't think that was "the usual" Sakura, like double personalities..or she is a Kampfer..i mean no one ever mentioned the Kampfer Transformation which change someone's personalities without them realizing, we got gender change(Natsuru), Attitude change(Akane), and Shizuku-sama (Kyaaa <3), just some random thought..hypnotize can also be consider Zauber type right?

Yes it can be considered but DeathfireD already said what I was thinking....no bracelet on Sakura unless she knows....how to take it off?
JustiX-NL said:
DeathReaper said:
Awesoooooome fan service Shizuku ♥!!! Sakura was obivious from the start mostly after the sleep over at her house...and that kiss was the best! *_*

Love this!

Natsuru should totally go for Shizuku! BAKA!!!!!

Second this!
But we all know that aint gonna happen xD

I third it and I love more the part of my above pic then this but it's not bad the whole part is great.
R_asuka said:
CkretAznMan said:

I think everyone can agree that Sakura Looks Beautiful And Alluring in this Picture. :D

R_asuka said:
I think there are 4 possibilities-

Very nice possibilities.
R_asuka said:
Sakura is just acting from the beginning,
I think that a lot.
R_asuka said:
A split Personality Like Moka And Inner Moka

Don't about those people but split personality....sounds possible then she was acting up with herself to fool everyone.
R_asuka said:
there's an Impostor Sakura
I don't think about that unless it could be a clone?
R_asuka said:
or she's being controlled.

Being controlled without any explanations would be strange. I think the animal Entrails control if anything.
R_asuka said:
I remember seeing this picture=

in another place and someone apparently said that the girl facing away isn't Sakura.

Really? Then there is clone of her or twin?
francismeunier said:

R_asuka said:
Wrong!! it's me that's the best choice,we have matching long black hair :D XD (P.S. I'm a guy XD)

Really? Maybe but I have Sawako so don't care...was more of joke.
R_asuka said:
-anyone here reading the novel? there's 13 volumes already but no translations yet.
maybe someone here can read japanese so they can tell us what's been happening in the novels?

Ask my friends Mentar or vinesage maybe they can tell you....
francismeunierNov 29, 2009 3:45 PM

Nov 29, 2009 4:02 PM

Aug 2008
zeker47 said:
oh lol...

Do want!
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Nov 29, 2009 4:38 PM

May 2007
Shiziku was more than awesome. And the final boss has appeared xD
Nov 29, 2009 5:12 PM

Nov 2007
so after he walks out on Akane in the bed, I really wanted to caption a picture of the stuff animals commenting on how gay Natsuru was. even the goddess Shizuku kisses him and he acts like he's being poisoned wtf? Akane should of got a peaceful date :(.

this guy is beyond dense, he can't tell the other 3 like him, and when Sakura flat out says she thinks his male self is an idiot that she doesn't like he still doesn't get it. it's ok though as we can tell she's an evil manipulative bitch, only redeeming factor is if she gets her ass kicked and he realizes how stupid he was.
Nov 29, 2009 6:05 PM

Jun 2007
mystik said:
so after he walks out on Akane in the bed, I really wanted to caption a picture of the stuff animals commenting on how gay Natsuru was. even the goddess Shizuku kisses him and he acts like he's being poisoned wtf? Akane should of got a peaceful date :(.

this guy is beyond dense, he can't tell the other 3 like him, and when Sakura flat out says she thinks his male self is an idiot that she doesn't like he still doesn't get it. it's ok though as we can tell she's an evil manipulative bitch, only redeeming factor is if she gets her ass kicked and he realizes how stupid he was.

No, I think he knows they all like him. He's just refusing to reciprocate their affection since he's got his eyes on one girl. He's the opposite of your typical indecisive anime male lead.
Nov 29, 2009 6:20 PM

Jul 2008
lolz very interesting episode XD

DeathfireD said:
He's the opposite of your typical indecisive anime male lead.

indeed XD, lolz that's one reason why im watching this
Nov 29, 2009 6:52 PM
Mar 2009
This has become a harem with the exact qualities I hate... the main guy looks only at the one girl (or doesn't even do that till the end) to the exclusion of all the other girls and doesn't even notice them.

And it also has the female interest that I never want to see them end up with but they always do. God, I hate that character type so much. Thankfully, Kaede (who I've disliked through the entire series even though she's a lesbian, going against all of my personal policies) seems to have been made evil for the anime (don't know about books or manga) so here's hoping she dies off. If thats what the anime producers are aiming for so they can get a harem ending (something that needs to be done here with the wealth of actual quality choices as opposed to Kaede) then I'll be happy, but as that's highly unlikely I have but this to say:

Why do harem anime hate me so T__T

Nov 29, 2009 7:24 PM

Oct 2009
Now there is something that caught my attention after a 3rd look....Ryouka/Nakao/Hitomi one of them said Natsuru will be a decisive element in the Kampfer battle so my question is what happens if Natsuru is killed by Sakura and all the other 3 Kampfers go into a rage that will kill of the moderators and end all this? Is it possible?

Nov 29, 2009 7:46 PM

Nov 2009
The Kamina reference was should've been used later in a battle situation. It just came way out of the blue.

francismeunier said:
Now there is something that caught my attention after a 3rd look....Ryouka/Nakao/Hitomi one of them said Natsuru will be a decisive element in the Kampfer battle so my question is what happens if Natsuru is killed by Sakura and all the other 3 Kampfers go into a rage that will kill of the moderators and end all this? Is it possible?

I don't think they'll kill off the main character for the sake of the plot (which only started two or so episodes ago, btw).
Nov 29, 2009 7:54 PM

Sep 2008
Getting rejected for the class president, that's gotta hurt. And then rejected for yourself. I don't think Natsusu has to worry about Akane shooting it off, Sakura's doing just fine on her own.

Well, we get that Natsuru isn't completely clueless, just uninterested.

Loled at him when he commented that the swimsuit is practically nothing. Yea, and guys like it that way >.<
(Is of the male gender)

So there's two blues and two reds, but four whites? Were the moderators preparing for the team-up?
We know that Sakura isn't the Schwert that attacked them while they were at her house, she was there when they were attacked (unconscious, but there).

francismeunier said:
argilium said:

That is excellent information and observations argilium friend! I did not notice but guess during that pageant Sakura did distribute so is it safe to say that since first episode she knew about the bracelets and Entrail animals?

Those had to be for the white ones, Mikoto picked up her strangled dog after the festival.
BastionNov 29, 2009 8:31 PM

"You're such an idiot."
~Celty (Durarara)

"How many seconds until the boy confesses his love to the girl?"
~Durarara

Should it be sad now that twice in a season I've been glad that subs scrolls by to quickly for me to process?

Nov 29, 2009 8:21 PM

Oct 2009
Skies said:
The Kamina reference was should've been used later in a battle situation. It just came way out of the blue.

francismeunier said:

I don't think they'll kill off the main character for the sake of the plot (which only started two or so episodes ago, btw).

But to end this season they could?

Nov 29, 2009 8:50 PM

May 2009
Shizuku continues to impress on all fronts. Swimsuit, check. Luring out the White Kampfers, check. Then we get to everything that happened at the hotel room... Natsuru, you dummy. Oh well. Damn, Sakura has gone from annoying to very sinister looking and I like the development. The show is finally starting to get real interesting.
Nov 29, 2009 9:31 PM
Jun 2009
I wonder if the moderators have physical form. they could be like the stuffed animals and can only posses a person. explains how Sakura is able to switch personalities so much. or maybe she really is evil and is just doing this to turn Natsuru completely into a girl that she can brainwash and live with happily ever after.
Nov 29, 2009 10:22 PM

Oct 2009
ACK!!! what the heck!! the plot just took a GIANT step forward and now i have no patience for the next episode... HURRY UP AND MAKE IT FRIDAY DAMNIT!!!
Nov 30, 2009 12:40 AM

Dec 2007
Shizuku in swimsuit looks so hot, and I loved that scene where she uses sexy tongue kissing. Kaede and Shizuku's bikini stands the most and they are most sexy. Kaede is the obviously moderator, and Evil Kaede is sexy. I wonder what she will do with Natsuru, and she probably knows that Natsuru have a female form. The plot is getting better and more interesting.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.