Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 14, 2009 1:41 PM

Apr 2009
Come on,admit it most of them suck.

I dislike Louise the most.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Sep 14, 2009 1:47 PM

Feb 2005
The violent ones, LH's Naru and the Bluehead from FMP especially. Louise was also silly.

Senjougahara, Asuka and Katerose on the other hand, would be some of the more or less tsundere characters that I actually liked.
As long as they appear more or less real, with well portrayed psychological problems like Asuka or at least not to exaggerated behaviour as with the two others. Hitagi might be stretching the realism a bit, but not in a silly and old way, like most of the violent ones do.
Sep 14, 2009 1:48 PM

Apr 2008
Baman said:
The violent ones, LH's Naru and the Bluehead from FMP especially.

These two.

Senjougahara has potential to make it a trio of violent and noisy bitches.

Sep 14, 2009 1:57 PM

Jul 2007
Haruhi Suzumiya.

"It's okay that she's an egotistic bitch. She means well inside!" Honestly, gag me.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Sep 14, 2009 2:02 PM

Apr 2007
Tsundere only goes too far when those considered as such physically abuse the male. Louise is the perfect example of everything that can go wrong with a tsundere.

Senjougahara shouldn't even really be mentioned in this topic because she's not a tsundere. Like Ukonkivi explained in another topic, she just has tsundere traits. Also, there's a difference between assaulting someone out of "love" and assaulting someone because you see them as a threat or whatever. Araragi didn't get his mouth stapled out of love. Senjougahara's more recent violent behavior is completely reasonable. If I cheated on a Senjougahara, I'd fucking expect my eye to get taken out by a pencil. You just don't do that shit. And, unlike Louise and other bad tsunderes, there's a reason behind her violent behavior. Why does Louise beat the shit out of Saitoh? Because she's stupid.

You could say that the reason she beats the shit out of him is the same reason that Senjougahara threatens Araragi, but in Louise's case, when's the last time she even did something to show affection for the dude? ALMOST FUCKING NEVER. I don't know about the third season; I didn't watch that bullshit. Anyway, the point of this fucking post is that Senjougahara's behavior is reasonable. She's not tsundere; she has openly admitted to having a thing for Araragi and isn't afraid to admit it again. Plus, telling him she would be the one to kill him is the hottest shit ever. Would Louise go that far? No, because she's fucking worthless. She doesn't really love Saitoh or however you fucking spell his bitch ass name. Real love is killing your partner so you can be the closest one to them when they die.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2009 2:12 PM

Apr 2009
I haven't found one yet that didnt annoy me to a great degree, so I cant really pick just one that was more unbearable then the rest

Sep 14, 2009 2:14 PM

May 2009
Neverender said:
Tsundere only goes too far when those considered as such physically abuse the male. Louise is the perfect example of everything that can go wrong with a tsundere.

Senjougahara shouldn't even really be mentioned in this topic because she's not a tsundere. Like Ukonkivi explained in another topic, she just has tsundere traits. Also, there's a difference between assaulting someone out of "love" and assaulting someone because you see them as a threat or whatever. Araragi didn't get his mouth stapled out of love. Senjougahara's more recent violent behavior is completely reasonable. If I cheated on a Senjougahara, I'd fucking expect my eye to get taken out by a pencil. You just don't do that shit. And, unlike Louise and other bad tsunderes, there's a reason behind her violent behavior. Why does Louise beat the shit out of Saitoh? Because she's stupid.

You could say that the reason she beats the shit out of him is the same reason that Senjougahara threatens Araragi, but in Louise's case, when's the last time she even did something to show affection for the dude? ALMOST FUCKING NEVER. I don't know about the third season; I didn't watch that bullshit. Anyway, the point of this fucking post is that Senjougahara's behavior is reasonable. She's not tsundere; she has openly admitted to having a thing for Araragi and isn't afraid to admit it again. Plus, telling him she would be the one to kill him is the hottest shit ever. Would Louise go that far? No, because she's fucking worthless. She doesn't really love Saitoh or however you fucking spell his bitch ass name. Real love is killing your partner so you can be the closest one to them when they die.

Louise's problem is that she sees her mate as a slave more than a lover and that she is jealous to the extreme. If he even looks at another girl, she whips him.

Saito apparently has Stockholm Syndrome. He's resentful towards Louise when he first meets her, but opens up to her pretty quickly and eventually even starts falling in love with her, despite the heavy abuse he gets from her.

That aside, I agree with Louise being the most annoying tsundere. All the others (Shana, Nagi, etc.) are far less annoying (or even likable).
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 14, 2009 2:14 PM

Apr 2009
Osaka117 said:
I haven't found one yet that didnt annoy me to a great degree, so I cant really pick just one that was more unbearable then the rest

*coughRevycough*?

Meh i never figured out if she was tsundere or not....
Sep 14, 2009 2:20 PM

Apr 2007
AO968 said:

Louise's problem is that she sees her mate as a slave more than a lover and that she is jealous to the extreme. If he even looks at another girl, she whips him.

Saito apparently has Stockholm Syndrome. He's resentful towards Louise when he first meets her, but opens up to her pretty quickly and eventually even starts falling in love with her, despite the heavy abuse he gets from her.

That aside, I agree with Louise being the most annoying tsundere. All the others (Shana, Nagi, etc.) are far less annoying (or even likable).

word - except that Shana is approaching Louise levels of unattractive (judging from season 1; didn't watch season 2). Nagi is the best JCRie tsundere, hands down.
Sep 14, 2009 3:03 PM

Sep 2009
I don't mind the violent tsundere's necessarily, since tsukommi is such a popular form of humor in anime, i'm pretty desensitized to it. The ones I hate are the ones that are ridiculously innocent; almost retardedly unaware of their own feelings and can potentially go 180 when they soften. I'm aware that tsundere implies a softer side, but when it gets too sweet I can't take it.

I also hate the ones that constantly demean the male character, like he is a pet or slave or sorts, but if it's a pure comedy this isn't such an issue for me.

Taiga was an issue for me for a good bit of Toradora, especially since Ryuji bonded with her even though she didn't treat him much like a human being.

I pass off most of Naru and Kaname's violence as the bad punchlines of their series'. If you ignore the jokes, their tsundere personalities are repetitive, but at least vaguely believable. They show some form of affection for the guy on a regular basis, but they're quick to anger.
Sep 14, 2009 3:04 PM

Jun 2009
Gotta go with Louise.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 14, 2009 3:41 PM

Dec 2007
AO968 said:
Neverender said:

Conclusion: Saito actually likes domination exercises.
Waratte Oemashou Sore ha Chiisana Inori
Sep 14, 2009 4:15 PM

Jun 2008
I find all tsundere incredibly annoying.

"Hey let's make the main character a huge asshole"
"Great idea! Everybody will be sure to love them, then!"
I'm back.
Sep 14, 2009 4:27 PM

Jun 2009
Sick_Bastard said:

But wait, you have Asuka as a favorite.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 14, 2009 4:28 PM

Apr 2009
insan3soldiern said:
Sick_Bastard said:

And haruhi.
Sep 14, 2009 4:28 PM

Apr 2008
xxangelchanxx said:
insan3soldiern said:
Sick_Bastard said:

And haruhi.

maybe he likes annoying characters.

Sep 14, 2009 4:31 PM

Jun 2009
Saitoe said:
xxangelchanxx said:
insan3soldiern said:
Sick_Bastard said:

And haruhi.

maybe he likes annoying characters.

Wait, Asuka annoying? Shiiit.

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 14, 2009 5:02 PM

Mar 2009
I liked Louise ;_;

then again I'm a bit of a masochist-by-proxy when it comes to anime
"When he will, the weary world
Of the senses closely curled
Like a serpent round his heart
Shakes herself and stands apart."
- A.C., Equinox I/I
Sep 14, 2009 5:09 PM

Apr 2009
I'm gonna break the mold and say Tomoya from Clannad for being generally whiny and picking the annoying moe-blob.
Confucius say man who stand on toilet is high on pot.
Sep 14, 2009 5:14 PM

Aug 2008
Opinions opinions

Sep 14, 2009 5:15 PM

Jun 2008
xxangelchanxx said:
Osaka117 said:

*coughRevycough*?

Meh i never figured out if she was tsundere or not....
She's not. And she never even once used any form of violent method against Rock. And when Rock stood against her, Rock just completely owned her.
AO968 said:
Stockholm syndrome should only apply when it's kidnapping. Anything else is just ... softcore masochism? But I guess he sort of did get kidnapped...
Sep 14, 2009 5:58 PM
Apr 2008
"Most annoying tsundere?"

All tsunderes. I classify Asuka as yandere, so I'm not contradicting.
Sep 14, 2009 6:20 PM

Apr 2009
HappyPear said:
"Most annoying tsundere?"

All tsunderes. I classify Asuka as yandere, so I'm not contradicting.

Asuka a yandere!?!?!? Explain.
Sep 14, 2009 6:32 PM

Jun 2007
I don't really like any tsunderekkos; but I really don't like Louise from ZnT.

?_? || Mo <3: squrrriles kidnapped her let's eat theree nuts || ♪♫♪
Sep 14, 2009 6:48 PM

Jul 2007
All of them.
Sep 14, 2009 10:31 PM

May 2009
None of them. I get more annoyed and seriously pissed off against whiny characters than I do tsunderes.
Sep 14, 2009 10:46 PM

Sep 2009
Would Akane from Ranma 1/2 count as a tsundere or mild tsundere? She's kind of annoying in ways..

Taiga from ToraDora pissed me of a lot till I dropped it in the end, Haruhi also. It's just stupid that Haruhi thinks the world revolves around her, and in truth the whole fcking anime revolves around her.
Sep 14, 2009 10:53 PM

Jun 2009
The most annoying one is definitely Louis so far that I find.

xxangelchanxx said:

I disagree, as I love Hiiragi Kagami of Lucky Star^_^ as a character mind you.
Sep 14, 2009 11:21 PM

Jun 2009
Mawootad said:
I'm gonna break the mold and say Tomoya from Clannad for being generally whiny and picking the annoying moe-blob.

It's Tomoyo, and I'm not sure if she should be classified as Tsundere. The character that fits the classification in Clannad is Kyou, if anyone.

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 14, 2009 11:31 PM

Mar 2008
insan3soldiern said:
Mawootad said:

It's Tomoyo, and I'm not sure if she should be classified as Tsundere. The character that fits the classification in Clannad is Kyou, if anyone.

I think he meant Tomoya because Tomoyo doesn't pick Nagisa.
And Tomoya's not tsundere, he's Nakamura Yuuichi.

Also this:
Baman said:
Senjougahara, Asuka and Katerose on the other hand, would be some of the more or less tsundere characters that I actually liked.
Sep 14, 2009 11:55 PM
Mar 2009
Pretty much any violent one. I still don't understand why every single violent one beats the crap out of the guy when it's their fault. Guess it's just the women refusing to admit their the ones who are wrong (nothing new there...).

There aren't many that I do like to be honest, but Nagi and Shana are at least bearable.

Sep 15, 2009 12:07 AM

Jun 2009
qtipbrit said:
insan3soldiern said:
Mawootad said:

Also this:
Baman said:

Ah, Yeah I re-read it and I still can't figure out how choosing Nagisa makes him a Tsundere. Doesn't make sense. And, oh yeah, Shana and Nagi can be annoying at times imo. Come to think of it the only "tsunderes" I really like are Haruhi, Asuka, and Kyou.

But, honestly, I personally dislike the term. It's almost as though we trivialize the character when we call them that.

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 15, 2009 12:16 AM

Aug 2008
xxangelchanxx said:
I dislike Louise the most.

I find her to be utterly worthless. Nothing about her to be likeable. Hence, I don't even bother to watch this series.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Sep 15, 2009 12:18 PM

Apr 2009
AirStyles said:
The most annoying one is definitely Louis so far that I find.

xxangelchanxx said:

I disagree, as I love Hiiragi Kagami of Lucky Star^_^ as a character mind you.

Kagami is not physically violent,which makes her entertaining.And most of the time when she gets pissed it actually kinda makes sense.
Sep 15, 2009 12:43 PM

Jun 2009
Taiga...easily
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Sep 15, 2009 12:45 PM

Apr 2009
All loli's. Except the ones from Higurashi. They're cool.
Sep 15, 2009 12:47 PM

Apr 2009
Jaapsneep said:
All loli's. Except the ones from Higurashi. They're cool.

If you count flat as being Loli then that's quite a few. :'D
Sep 15, 2009 1:02 PM

Jan 2009
Louise for sure, i don't like it when Tsundere get abusive, which is what the entire show ZnT is based off >.>

Shana is probably my favorite Tsundere though since i really enjoyed her interactions with Yuji. Watching her discover these new feelings of love and jealousy was awesome and i total understood why she acted like she did. She she might have been unreasonable at some point during that show but like i said she was still discovering herself. And she has yet to cross into Louise land which always a plus.
Sep 15, 2009 1:05 PM

Jul 2009
Louise from ZnT, but i dropped it, i guess i need to continue it
Sep 15, 2009 1:08 PM

Apr 2009
insan3soldiern said:
qtipbrit said:
insan3soldiern said:
Mawootad said:

Also this:
Baman said:

Ah, Yeah I re-read it and I still can't figure out how choosing Nagisa makes him a Tsundere. Doesn't make sense. And, oh yeah, Shana and Nagi can be annoying at times imo. Come to think of it the only "tsunderes" I really like are Haruhi, Asuka, and Kyou.

But, honestly, I personally dislike the term. It's almost as though we trivialize the character when we call them that.
Maybe you misunderstood - I meant that Tomoya is annoying because he picked moe-blob Nagisa. He's a tsundere because, well, he meets the characteristics of a male tsundere (the criteria are slightly different between males and females. For a much stronger example of a male tsundere, check out Roger from Big O and Lelouch from CG).
Sep 15, 2009 1:10 PM

Apr 2009
Mawootad said:
Maybe you misunderstood - I meant that Tomoya is annoying because he picked moe-blob Nagisa. He's a tsundere because, well, he meets the characteristics of a male tsundere (the criteria are slightly different between males and females. For a much stronger example of a male tsundere, check out Roger from Big O and Lelouch from CG).

But isen't there ova's for Tomoya to end up with Tomoyo and Kyou?
Sep 15, 2009 4:58 PM

Mar 2008
Mawootad said:
insan3soldiern said:
qtipbrit said:
insan3soldiern said:
Mawootad said:

Also this:
Baman said:

Different criteria between males and females? How so?
The only defining trait of a Mandere that sets him apart from female tsunderes is the possession of a penis.
Shinichi Chiaki of Nodame Cantabile and Irie Naoki of Itazura na Kiss are personality-wise no different from the female tsundere archetype.
Sep 15, 2009 5:12 PM

Apr 2009
xxangelchanxx said:
Two one episode OVAs are not enough to make up for two full seasons of choosing the moe-blob (and don't give me any crap about he didn't decide until the end of the first season, it was obvious from the first episode who the winner was going to be).

qtipbrit said:
The only defining trait of a Mandere that sets him apart from female tsunderes is the possession of a penis.
Shinichi Chiaki of Nodame Cantabile and Irie Naoki of Itazura na Kiss are personality-wise no different from the female tsundere archetype.
It's mostly in terms of strength and how they go tsuntsun and deredere. Male tsunderes (in general) tend to be more sarcastic/caustic, less violent, less deredere, and altogether more mellow than female tsunderes (who are significantly more likely to turn to mush or beat the crap out of their love interest at the drop of a hat).
Sep 15, 2009 5:26 PM
Aug 2009
All the overly violent ones. They make tsunderes look bad.

Sep 15, 2009 5:27 PM

Jun 2009
Mawootad said:
xxangelchanxx said:
Two one episode OVAs are not enough to make up for two full seasons of choosing the moe-blob (and don't give me any crap about he didn't decide until the end of the first season, it was obvious from the first episode who the winner was going to be).

qtipbrit said:
It's mostly in terms of strength and how they go tsuntsun and deredere. Male tsunderes (in general) tend to be more sarcastic/caustic, less violent, less deredere, and altogether more mellow than female tsunderes (who are significantly more likely to turn to mush or beat the crap out of their love interest at the drop of a hat).

I think it's rather stupid to not like a character because he fell for the girl who, ultimately, had the most positive impact on his life. I mean, I would probably have went with her to. But, you are right about one thing: it was obvious who he'd go with.

- Geralt of Rivia
Sep 15, 2009 5:28 PM

Jan 2009
elfen1ied said:
Opinions opinions
Sep 15, 2009 5:34 PM

Apr 2009
insan3soldiern said:

But, you are right about one thing: it was obvious who he'd go with.

Like every other harem Air?

Kanon?

Its all the same crap. :(
Sep 15, 2009 5:39 PM

Jan 2009
xxangelchanxx said:
insan3soldiern said:

Kanon?

Sep 15, 2009 5:40 PM

Apr 2009
Animefan710 said:
xxangelchanxx said:
insan3soldiern said:

Kanon?

Phs same thing if were someone if would have been her anyway.
Sep 15, 2009 5:41 PM
Aug 2009
xxangelchanxx (Female) said:
insan3soldiern said:

Kanon?

They're still great shows. You could just play the vns to end up whith whomever you want, but it would be nice if they didn't make it so blatantly obvious by the first episode.

And, btw, isn't this whole discussion quite off-topic?

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (16) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » challenge: you died and you get transported to the world in one of your ptw anime, what will it be?

GDjkhp - Apr 6

16 by GDjkhp »»
33 seconds ago

» Great Anime that have 5 seasons or more that is underwatched.

RjtheGreat14 - 8 hours ago

17 by Zarutaku »»
37 seconds ago

» Your favorite anime OP

Goblingaming - Yesterday

35 by Zimmu »»
7 minutes ago

Poll: » Your favourite genre with predominantly female cast?

Sanjay63773 - 6 hours ago

14 by isolated-otaku »»
8 minutes ago

» Do we need more 30 year old waifus?

Catalano - 9 minutes ago

0 by Catalano »»
9 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.