Hi guys! how are you? :D I'm Ichigo, nice to meet you!
I'm energetic, fun, and talkative person, I love meeting and talking to people and it's always fun and exciting to meet people from new cultures and have a bond with people you would never meet otherwise, that's what I call magical! ^^
My beliefs about life include looking at events in a rational way and understand what we do to improve from them, taking actions if we really really want something, and remembering that even if we feel lost sometimes, we all pass similar things, and every one of us finds their own best method to overcome them, humans are very similar in this sense.
Anime in my opinion is a huge source of excitement and source of happiness, it's motivational, inspirational, it fills your heart with positive emotions, and it makes you feel like you never felt before, thus, anime is special in this sense, thanks to it, we're here, and we have an awesome community! :D
My 3 special Animes
I watch that anime first time at age 9, I was so young and yet this anime felt like real magic to me! I remember myself just sit and can't take my eyes off the screen, I would re-watch those 2 episodes the day after and think about them for the whole week, I really loved circuses since then, and it became my favorite type of show, the main character Sora taught me to always smile even when it's difficult, and to have the energy to keep going on and do my best <3
Your Lie in April
At age 18 I watched Your Lie in April, at first, it seemed like a normal anime, not something I would remember for years, but as the story progress, you get more and more and more and more attached to Kaori and Arima, their story, their resemblance, the understanding you get that both extroverts and introverts are actually similar, the difference is, that extroverts hold their fear and keep going, they know they can't let their fear control them and they do their best to be as productive and outgoing as they can alongside it,
Some events changed Kaori to be the person she was, some events changed Arima to be the person he was, we are all results of the events we passed in our life, and both positive and negative events change us for the better or the worse,
Kaori taught me that I can get rid of my glasses even if I'm scared, I can put on contacts even if I'm shaking in my whole body while I'm doing it in first times, she taught me we all start from somewhere.
This show is what I would define as true happiness, Venice's theme, the city of water, the gondolas, the characters, everything in it is peaceful, but not just in a slice of life way of peaceful, it create a true peace in your mind and your heart, it teaches you that the normal scenery you see every day, can look completely different depend on how kind you were to people and how kind they were to you,
It depends on how you see the world through your eyes and your beliefs, and the scenery becomes colorful when you have hope and feel satisfied with your self-growth and improvement.
Facts about me!
- I love summer clothes! I love dresses, and I adore high heels shoes! -
- My favorite season is the spring, right after it it's the fall, I love seeing the trees during this season, the scenery is orangish and reddish, this is what I call, magic ^_^ -
- It's funny to say it but, I'm very skinny, I hate feeling cold! absolutely hate it! if it's cold, I get sick short after xD hahahahahahaha -
- but, even though I hate feeling cold, I love seeing snow, I love touching snow, I love the white scenery, which brings me to the next fact about me: -
- My favorite color is white after it comes blue, red, pink and violet! :) -
-I love snowmen! I find them so cute! I got 3 snowmen on my desktop and I adore them! XD -
- I love Korean dramas and good Live Adaptations as much as I love anime! I find them fascinating and magical to watch! -
- I love potatoes, it's absolutely my favorite type of food! give me a good with potato and I'm a happy human being XDDD yummy yummy yummy -
- I love cooking pasta! I'm making one of the most delicious pasta, and I love the Italian vibe this food gives me every time I cook it and smell it! XD delicious ;D
- I love watching my anime only with speakers, I always listen in full volume so I can grasp every experience to the fullest in the show I'm watching! ^_^
- I adore LEDs! my whole pc is full in LEDs, give me more and more and more LEDs, and I'm a happy human being XD leds is love, leds is life ;D -
- I love the fantasy genre, I love things being magical and outstanding! I love being impressed by things I never knew could exist before! :D -
- Space and the black hole are topics that really interest me, I always wondered what is inside of the black hole, is it really only death? is it some defect in the universe? is it a door to a different universe? this is, also, outstanding, and magical for me :)
If you have read up here, that means you already know a lot about me as a person as well as my view on life, thank you for reading and caring!
Now, come say hi and let's get to know you as a unique human being too! :D