Anime & Manga News

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl To End This Autumn

by dtshyk
Apr 15, 2010 5:12 AM | 50 Comments
According to Anime!Anime!, TV Tokyo announced the end of Pokemon Diamond & Pearl this autumn. The new series following Diamond & Pearl will be revealed later.

From April 29th, the story will move on to "Grand Festival" arc and Hikari will participate in the Grand Festival. In July Satoshi will proceed to Shinoh League.

New games "Pokemon Black" and "Pokemon White" will also be released this autumn.

Source: Anime!Anime!

20 of 50 Comments Recent Comments

dtshyk said:
According to Anime!Anime!, TV Tokyo announced the end of Pokemon Diamond & Pearl this autumn. The new series following Diamond & Pearl will be revealed later.

From April 29th, the story will move on to "Grand Festival" arc and Hikari will participate in the Grand Festival. In July Satoshi will proceed to Shinoh League.

New games "Pokemon Black" and "Pokemon White" will also be released this autumn.

Source: Anime!Anime!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? Does this mean that Best Wishes is now a sequel, but still unknown whether if Reshiram will show up in the new season, though only Zekrom makes its first appearance in the anime?

Apr 30, 2011 2:27 AM by mangafreakZX

Ash is back but at least I get a tanned loli to adore.

Aug 14, 2010 12:59 PM by Hoppy

TomatoCake said:
Trollkastel said:
No more Ash guys.
New Pokemon anime has a new protag.


Says who? O.o Ash was shown in the trailer, and they have officially announced that he will return (with new clothes and shit like that) on Serebii (now maybe they're wrong, but I've always taking their info as at least 99% true.)


Oh really?
Well then Vipey told me wrong.

I thought we could finally have a Pokemon without Ash.
inb4 Ash is the best.
Actually Red is the best.

Still hoping for my Pokemon Adventure anime.

Aug 14, 2010 12:54 PM by GamzeeMakara

I'm gonna miss Dawn...but Have guys seen the new Black/White girl?? She is s........Woah!

Aug 14, 2010 10:26 AM by Kenju

Trollkastel said:
No more Ash guys.
New Pokemon anime has a new protag.


Says who? O.o Ash was shown in the trailer, and they have officially announced that he will return (with new clothes and shit like that) on Serebii (now maybe they're wrong, but I've always taking their info as at least 99% true.)

Aug 14, 2010 3:45 AM by TomatoCake

No more Ash guys.
New Pokemon anime has a new protag.

Aug 13, 2010 6:54 PM by GamzeeMakara

aw its going to end..I'm gonna miss Hikari and after I saw the new pokemon for black and white and some characters i got sort of disapointed..

Aug 13, 2010 1:51 PM by filmnoir

KayChan4U said:
but no chick can ever top Misty :P


True Dat.

Jul 21, 2010 7:01 AM by KariSenpai

What the next series when Diamond and Pearl end ?

Jun 26, 2010 7:21 AM by Nimed

Eiko said:
tehnominator said:
HELL YEAH POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE.

But I don't get why Ash is always having such a hard time fighting in each new region. His Pikachu's level should be somewhere OVER 9000 after all.


another reason why they should just animate the Pokemon manga, ash's game has gotten a little old, even if I cant bring myself to hate him.

Apr 18, 2010 8:53 PM by Chenoan

And then we're gonna get a new protagonist??

Apr 18, 2010 4:47 PM by CreamyVelvet

Eiko said:
tehnominator said:
HELL YEAH POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE.

But I don't get why Ash is always having such a hard time fighting in each new region. His Pikachu's level should be somewhere OVER 9000 after all.
I always wondered that too! xD

Apr 18, 2010 4:12 PM by SuzyKoo

tehnominator said:
HELL YEAH POKEMON BLACK AND WHITE.

But I don't get why Ash is always having such a hard time fighting in each new region. His Pikachu's level should be somewhere OVER 9000 after all.

Apr 18, 2010 11:34 AM by Eiko

Wonder what the new series will be about this time.

Apr 17, 2010 10:39 PM by Jazze

Diamond and Pear will end, Then Black and White will begin, yay!!!

Apr 16, 2010 6:57 AM by minimiau

Hardcore fan of Pokemon but stopped watching it now! I just check the epsisodes from the Pokemon Wikia. After the sale of Black and White, I bet they're going to make a Grey version.

Apr 16, 2010 3:28 AM by sukizo

Chenoan said:
anyone else amused that the antagonist and protagonists default names are going to be black and white?
BLACK VS WHITE
dunununaaaaa


lol amusing.

Dang i stopped watching pokemon at Pokemon Advanced =.=... It's amazing how they can still keep the series going.

Apr 15, 2010 11:24 PM by Kracksickles

anyone else amused that the antagonist and protagonists default names are going to be black and white?
BLACK VS WHITE
dunununaaaaa

Apr 15, 2010 9:16 PM by Chenoan

PsychoDon904 said:
vault2049 said:
Only wathed the first Pokemon seasons until the Orange League.
The orange leage was great, and its the only one that never had a game based on em which made it the 2nd best imo.


agreed orange league was the best
but then again I stopped watching after that :D

Apr 15, 2010 7:52 PM by kol2537

YES

Apr 15, 2010 6:01 PM by _Me_

Related Database Entries