Mado kara Madoka-chan

Chapters: 75
Status: Finished
Published: Mar 16, 2017 to Oct 11, 2018
Genres: ComedyComedy, Slice of LifeSlice of Life, SeinenSeinen
Authors: Fukuda, Yasuhiro (Story & Art)
Serialization: Morning

Score: 7.281 (scored by 839839 users)
1 indicates a weighted score.
2 based on the top manga page. Please note that 'R18+' titles are excluded.

Jan 21, 2019
FeelsBad (All reviews)
"Mado kara Madoka-chan" is about the random interactions that happen between Madoka-chan and our typical salaryman MC. It's a nice read for when you're sitting on the bus with a couple minutes to spare as chapters aren't too long, and you can skip around since the plot continuity isn't important.

Why does Madoka-chan do these things? Does she want to help him? Is it just fun for her? Is she just bored? Maybe we'll find out.

So far the series does not disappoint with all the random occurrences we see at Madoka-chan's window, and I eagerly await whats next to come. I'm enjoying this series so read more
Jan 24, 2019
TotoroTheGreat (All reviews)
There's not much need of giant review for this series.

Mado Kara Madoka Chan is a simple episodic gag-comedy series based around the idea of a girl named Madoka who opens a new shop out of her room's window every time the male lead happens to pass by. It could be a sushi place one day, but a shooting range the next day. Part of the charm of the series comes from what random thing the adorable Madoka chan will be doing, which is often unexpected.

It's a cute and adorable episodic series, with a charming art-style that may need some getting used to, but read more
Jun 27, 2020
Syureria (All reviews)
This is about Madoka a girl who lives in a room, really. I like this storyline. although it has the same background but I never felt bored. Their comedy and actions are very interesting, it's not really boring.

The Background and Character Design is very good although a bit old. Even though they have the same background but this is very interesting, each chapter has its own charm and that makes it interesting.

I really enjoyed this manga, even though I read it all at once but I did not feel bored to read it.

Some things that make me uncomfortable is that Madoka read more
Jun 27, 2020
Phloup (All reviews)
I like simple things. Sometimes, I just want to read a short and simple manga, without a complicated story or dramatic themes. And Mado kara Madoka-chan is a manga that fits exactly this.

As you might have guessed, Mado kara Madoka-chan doesn't have a complicated story. It's just a sweet story, revolving around Madoka and Oda, with their interactions being made through a window. And somehow, this manga never strays from this. Although it might be a turnoff for some people, who may think it's repetitive and whatnot, I really enjoyed this simple story.

Like the story, the art is good too. The character designs, although simple, read more