Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 26, 2022 5:27 AM
Sep 2021
I had been going through the discussion page for a while , and what I understood that a lot of people couldnt digest the plot and the concept . See , thats the fact , is ts damn unique , got a real weird shit going throughout the series with unbelievable plot twist . So lemme make this short , if u prefer straight forward animes go watch some Kobayashi Dragon Maid , cuz in CSM , the more ep it pass by the more weird it gets in a good way . So instead of complaining your asses off , just go quit and watch Pokemon

Thank You ๐Ÿ™
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 26, 2022 5:33 AM
Dec 2020
animeforlife808 said:
I had been going through the discussion page for a while , and what I understood that a lot of people couldnt digest the plot and the concept . See , thats the fact , is ts damn unique , got a real weird shit going throughout the series with unbelievable plot twist . So lemme make this short , if u prefer straight forward animes go watch some Kobayashi Dragon Maid , cuz in CSM , the more ep it pass by the more weird it gets in a good way . So instead of complaining your asses off , just go quit and watch Pokemon

Thank You ๐Ÿ™

shounens are pretty straight foward tbh
Oct 26, 2022 5:36 AM
Jan 2022
Man thinks hes cool
Check Out My Profile

MAL Profile
Oct 26, 2022 5:41 AM

Dec 2020
you right but you saying it in a really smug way so all the ones who need to touch grass above are getting offended. CSM is different. CSM is peak fiction. Fujimoto never misses. K-on is mid.
Oct 26, 2022 5:43 AM
Feb 2022
nevbolp said:
Nice coping to feel special for being a fan of yet another shonen show. The current fandom of CSM reminds me HxH fans in that respect, they both feel special because their favorite anime is "different" from other battle shonens whereas at the end of the day it's just another shonen anime aimed at teens.

And this thread will be eventually locked for being useless other than stroking one's ego and not encouraging discussion.

Or we just like both cause they’re different and we’ve seen every other way the shounen story can play out. Seeing a subversion of tropes or just far better execution is very satisfying when you’ve noticed the issues with most shounen in the past. Also HxH and CSM are borderline seinin in terms of content imo
Oct 26, 2022 5:46 AM

Jun 2016
Yeah no shit most things are not for everyone no need to get all elitist about it.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Oct 26, 2022 5:46 AM

Apr 2019
nevbolp said:
Nice coping to feel special for being a fan of yet another shonen show. The current fandom of CSM reminds me HxH fans in that respect, they both feel special because their favorite anime is "different" from other battle shonens whereas at the end of the day it's just another shonen anime aimed at teens.

And this thread will be eventually locked for being useless other than stroking one's ego and not encouraging discussion.

You are saying this as if liking shonen is a bad thing.
Oct 26, 2022 5:54 AM
Feb 2022
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
animeforlife808 said:

Thank You ๐Ÿ™

While I think op is exaggerating and a bit too excited, and I can generally agree with your statement, CSM ain’t your typical shounen. Feel like that should be clear by ep.3 but idk how the anime onlys are interpreting it so far.
Oct 26, 2022 5:56 AM
Feb 2022
nevbolp said:
Atanpenguin said:

Or we just like both cause they’re different and we’ve seen every other way the shounen story can play out. Seeing a subversion of tropes or just far better execution is very satisfying when you’ve noticed the issues with most shounen in the past. Also HxH and CSM are borderline seinin in terms of content imo

As I said before, nice coping. And thanks for proving my point with your post.

I guess it’s on me for not seeing you’re a troll on an alt account. Enjoy being toxic and I hope things get better for you.
Oct 26, 2022 6:01 AM
Sep 2021
Hahahah , “This shit unique if you dont like it you dumb, your iq to low to understand, you understand? Go Watch some pokemon “

Btw pokemon was fun shush
Oct 26, 2022 6:06 AM
Jul 2022
animeforlife808 said:

Thank You ๐Ÿ™

Well no animes can be liked by everyone. And the ppl in most of the threads love CSM but is making shits cuz they get attention as CSM is the most popular shit currently.

I love how ppl who are hating CSM have 10/10 in their profile lmao.
Oct 26, 2022 6:07 AM
Jul 2022
fidelinator said:
you right but you saying it in a really smug way so all the ones who need to touch grass above are getting offended. CSM is different. CSM is peak fiction. Fujimoto never misses. K-on is mid.

Don't, peak fiction lmao.
Oct 26, 2022 6:09 AM
Jul 2022
Mister_WD said:
Hahahah , “This shit unique if you dont like it you dumb, your iq to low to understand, you understand? Go Watch some pokemon “

ikr. They don't realise that if Pokemon didn't exist then no other anime would have got any attention.
Oct 26, 2022 6:20 AM

Jun 2011
DexterDrubo said:
Mister_WD said:

ikr. They don't realise that if Pokemon didn't exist then no other anime would have got any attention.

...bruh what now?
Oct 26, 2022 6:23 AM

Dec 2020
DexterDrubo said:
fidelinator said:

Don't, peak fiction lmao.

lol ayanakoji pfp
Oct 26, 2022 6:48 AM

May 2017
Considering my taste, CSM should be an anime I really like but it doesn't hit the mark for me (at least for now). People have taste and not everything is universally good or bad.
Oct 26, 2022 6:50 AM

Jan 2009
what the plot of CSM is not that complicated its a battle between devils and devil hunters in its basic form plus the power system is not as overcomplicated like with JJK or Hunter x Hunter
Oct 26, 2022 6:56 AM
Apr 2021
animeforlife808 said:

Thank You ๐Ÿ™

its been pretty mediocre after the first three episodes. Csm can only keep hiding behind "its unique" and "its not for everyone " for so long
Oct 26, 2022 7:06 AM
Aug 2021
Or maybe the show has just been kinda random since the second episode. Three episodes in and it's still barely cohesive, kinda hard to tell what I'm actually watching. And not in the "full of twists and turns that you can't predict" kinda way, I find myself saying "wtf is going on" a lot when watching it. Thats just how I see it, though. The concept makes sense, but the rest hasn't gotten there yet
Oct 26, 2022 7:16 AM
Jun 2020
Atanpenguin said:
nevbolp said:

“Borderline seinen” as if seinen series have any differing content than shonen series lol. It’s just demographics.
Oct 26, 2022 7:34 AM
Jun 2021
someone said on mal "you will especially appreciate the work if you are at a certain level of down bad" he was completely right
Oct 26, 2022 7:36 AM
Dec 2021
Hey guys just chill out it’s only 3 eps in the show!!! Like yeah the show has a lot of plots that stopped my breath for a second but don’t cry about it the plots are fkin great… if there is someone who haven’t read the manga and complains about the anime than Shut The F* Up! And don’t watch it then if you’re too much of a baby to watch a goddamn anime or wait till the end of first ch!
Oct 26, 2022 7:39 AM
Dec 2020
Atanpenguin said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

While I think op is exaggerating and a bit too excited, and I can generally agree with your statement, CSM ain’t your typical shounen. Feel like that should be clear by ep.3 but idk how the anime onlys are interpreting it so far.

im anime only and its pretty normal shounen
Oct 26, 2022 7:44 AM

Aug 2018

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

Oct 26, 2022 7:53 AM

Jun 2016
There’s plenty of other shiner who uses sein en themes. CSM fans saying it’s different and peak is edgy
Oct 26, 2022 8:21 AM
Sep 2021
animeforlife808 said:

Thank You ๐Ÿ™

Dude stop capping, I'm a manga reader and it's just mainstream shounen and stuff which can be fairly expected from the new gen dark trinity. There's nothing unique in it, it's just a fairly enjoyable read that's all there to it. It isn't a masterpiece or anything.
Oct 26, 2022 8:40 AM

Jan 2018
‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎

Oct 26, 2022 9:05 AM
Nov 2019
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
animeforlife808 said:

Thank You ๐Ÿ™

after re-reading CSM twice now, I can confirm this is nothing like the other shonen you may have heard/know of. much like the OP said, there are a ton of twist and turns and CSM is by far, the most shocking shonen I’ve ever read. the plot is way too uncanny and ‘different (i guess)’ to be considered a normal shonen tbh. it’s hard to discuss this without offering plot points but I promise, CSM is insane after 20-25 chapters or so. The arc following this is probably the best arc early in the manga. you’ll see
Oct 26, 2022 9:06 AM
Dec 2020
donnygeekwalker said:
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:

after re-reading CSM twice now, I can confirm this is nothing like the other shonen you may have heard/know of. much like the OP said, there are a ton of twist and turns and CSM is by far, the most shocking shonen I’ve ever read. the plot is way too uncanny and ‘different (i guess)’ to be considered a normal shonen tbh. it’s hard to discuss this without offering plot points but I promise, CSM is insane after 20-25 chapters or so. The arc following this is probably the best arc early in the manga. you’ll see

well i like battle shounen so im fine how it goes
Oct 26, 2022 9:10 AM
Nov 2019
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
donnygeekwalker said:

well i like battle shounen so im fine how it goes

cool beans. i hope you stick around, regardless man
Oct 26, 2022 9:21 AM
Nov 2019
nevbolp said:
donnygeekwalker said:

Considering the number of manga you've read so far that's no surprise.

I often forget you kids are simply kids… my manga list is by no means updated but I’ll let you think what you will. I’m not trying to change your perspective at all, but I can compare Chainsaw Man to both Vagabond and Vinland Saga and I can confidently say CSM holds up to both of these seinen series (in terms of quality and depth of narrative.) you seem fixated on hating so I’ll let you have that but this manga is quite literally like no other shonen we’ve seen/read.
Oct 26, 2022 9:24 AM
Aug 2020
animeforlife808 said:

Thank You ๐Ÿ™

when do the plot twist things happen tho? i like the show, but so far it’s a pretty basic shounen and i honestly don’t get the hype lol. excited to see where it goes
Oct 26, 2022 9:26 AM

Apr 2022
« Csm is unique » Yes and no.
“I won’t rely on anyone anymore. I don’t care if no one understands.” – Homura Akemi
Oct 26, 2022 9:50 AM

May 2021
Sadly, the people who will automatically dislike this show will watch it anyways, the pleasure of being contrarian agaisnt such a hyped anime is too big, so they will watch it, dissect it and hate it.

This was the most hyped anime ever, anyone who respects himself enough should had known beforehand the main themes of this anime and how his narrative was directed, the characters motivations and their behavior, the main plot basics, etc... This isnt Maria Watch Over Us where you could go to watch the anime without knowing anything about the plot because there isnt nobody discussing it, so it's funny how this people come to watch CSM and then complains about the plot of the show.
Oct 26, 2022 9:54 AM

Jun 2016
nevbolp said:
Usagi-san-chan said:
There’s plenty of other shiner who uses sein en themes. CSM fans saying it’s different and peak is edgy

Using a term like "seinen themes" is pretty much nonsense since seinen is a demographic, not a genre, hence it has no inherent themes.

It does have themes aimed at this demographic seinen has more adult themes like excessive nudity, violence, and substance use. The focus of shounen will be more kid-friendly and speak to teenagers
Oct 26, 2022 10:18 AM
Jul 2022
bruh nothing is always good for everyone so yeah obviously
Oct 26, 2022 10:56 AM
Oct 2013
animeforlife808 said:

Thank You ๐Ÿ™

Lmao bud CSM is damn near my favorite manga and this is so unnecessary and defensive. People have their own tastes, let them live. They have every right to talk openly about how they feel, you'll live.
Oct 26, 2022 11:02 AM

Aug 2018
Kobayashi dragon maid is not for everyone
Maloween 2020 candies

Main candies:

Oct 26, 2022 11:08 AM

Jan 2008
nevbolp said:
Using a term like "seinen themes" is pretty much nonsense since seinen is a demographic, not a genre, hence it has no inherent themes.

A sensible comment. Seeing something like this here is as rare as a white raven.
Use your brain before using your keyboard!
Oct 26, 2022 11:10 AM
Apr 2022
CM feels anything but original.
Oct 26, 2022 11:11 AM
Apr 2022
Dhdndndn said:
๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค“

“It takes a high intelligence to understand the humor of Rick and Morty” is all I thought when reading this lol
Oct 26, 2022 11:13 AM

Jun 2021
thunderkitten13 said:
you literal have Reincarnated as a Sword in your favorites. how can you even say this without trolling lmao
Oct 26, 2022 11:13 AM
Feb 2022
treejoh said:
Atanpenguin said:

“Borderline seinen” as if seinen series have any differing content than shonen series lol. It’s just demographics.

And my point being their content leans more towards mature themes and a mature demographic than shounen usually do. Hence borderline seinin. Ik they are demographics but they are usually used as genres as well
Oct 26, 2022 11:14 AM
Apr 2022
UniversaI said:
thunderkitten13 said:
you literal have Reincarnated as a Sword in your favorites. how can you even say this without trolling lmao

Reincarnated as a Sword is vastly more interesting than having to hear Denji drone on about boobs. But if you want to throw my favs then I also have Madoka Magica which basically created a new anime genre lmao
Oct 26, 2022 11:16 AM
Oct 2022
Damn, bro acting as if he’s talking about something written by Tolstoy. What’s with the condescending attitude? I’ve read the manga and the anime doesn’t impress me much. Other people have never read it and are only watching the anime. They have the right to share their opinions on it. Not everyone needs to dickride it like it’s the best thing since sliced bread.
Oct 26, 2022 11:22 AM

Jun 2021
thunderkitten13 said:
UniversaI said:

Reincarnated as a Sword is vastly more interesting than having to hear Denji drone on about boobs. But if you want to throw my favs then I also have Madoka Magica which basically created a new anime genre lmao
Reincarnated as a Sword is the most unoriginal thing ever. it's a standard isekai with nothing different.

either way csm is everything but unoriginal
Oct 26, 2022 11:24 AM

Aug 2022
thunderkitten13 said:
UniversaI said:

which genre madoka magica created?
Oct 26, 2022 11:29 AM

Dec 2015
8.93 I guess it only got that high because nobody could understand it, or maybe it's because it's not as unique as you make it seem to be if it's so loved. What you're looking at is what every anime has, people complaining.
no
Oct 26, 2022 11:30 AM
Apr 2022
DeOnePieceIsReal said:
thunderkitten13 said:

Dark magical girl
Oct 26, 2022 11:33 AM

Aug 2022
thunderkitten13 said:
DeOnePieceIsReal said:

Dark magical girl
now, you are acting like a csm derp. dark magical girl already existed before madoka
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 29, 2022

1019 by Meltedlizard »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 22, 2022

733 by Meltedlizard »»
Yesterday, 12:36 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

997 by M1tsue »»
Jun 22, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 6, 2022

583 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Jun 18, 11:14 AM

» Manga art is bad ( 1 2 )

jooohnny_j - Nov 25, 2022

69 by 876_him »»
Jun 18, 8:40 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.