Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Sep 18, 2022 12:18 AM

May 2019
Very suspenseful and action packed episode. While I hope that Chisato survives the final episode, I have a gut feeling that someone will die, especially if Chisato's life is prolonged with a new artificial heart. When I say someone I mean someone close to Chisato such as Takina or one of her coworkers from the cafe, and it would probably be a sacrifice. Either that or things are resolved more peacefully but Chisato doesn't get the new heart and enjoys the rest of her remaining days. This could lead to another season or a video game adaptation, something to keep this going.
Sep 18, 2022 12:51 AM
Sep 2019
this was an emotional banger, this gave me all sorts of feelings
Sep 18, 2022 1:12 AM

Jan 2021
kingo_niichan said:
each episode this gets even worse
ikr they keep on digging this hole they’re in even deeper. It’s shit
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Sep 18, 2022 1:12 AM

Nov 2021
I was loving Chisato shooting next to Majima's ear as a way to shut down his hearing, that was so satisfying as he kept using the advantage of darkness to get the better of her.

But damn seeing Chisato's reaction after shooting Yoshimatsu with live ammo was so surprising, she really tried her best not to but she couldn't risk Takina getting shot either. It is messed up how Yoshimatsu replaced his own heart just to make Chisato kill someone, like why does he need to go that far? Does the Alan Institute foster this mindset from a young age or something? It's crazy how he would go to such lengths and thinking that it would work when he knows Chisato really admires him.

I was loving how pissed Takina was though, she just kept shooting even when Chisato was holding her back which was a little amusing.

Nice to see the LilyBells for a bit, I am hoping if this gets another project, whether it's OVA, new season or a movie, we will get to learn more about them and especially about the one who seems to have a grudge on Chisato.

I was wondering why Chisato would jump out at such an obvious bait but I guess she did it on purpose. Funny how even in the middle of a crisis, Chisato and Fuki are able to flirt with each other lol.

Sep 18, 2022 1:15 AM
May 2022
A literal top class episode.
However…the next Saturday will be the last time we get a episode of Lycoris Recoill😭😭😭
Sep 18, 2022 1:21 AM

Feb 2010
I like how they brushed off the deaths of random civilians and Lycoris from previous episodes. They also turned terrorist attack into a joke and the whole society just goes back into peaceful life.
10/10
Sep 18, 2022 3:03 AM
Nov 2020
the ending was interesting
Sep 18, 2022 3:18 AM
Apr 2022
boring episode until I saw chisato working with Majima, it seems. I wonder what all of that beating up in episode 6 was for lmao.
Sep 18, 2022 3:18 AM

Oct 2016
Fuck man, Takina's screams to Yoshi getting away is my reaction to the show only having one episode left.

The Majima fight was short, but the sequences were sick as fuck.

This motherfucker Yoshi, he's really going to do anything to make Chisato start killing people. But God, the voice acting, especially Takina's, her development is just *chef's kiss*

Walnut's cover up though lmao. While the majority will definitely believe the cover up, there's definitely gonna be people doubting, especially the few that actually saw the guns and the killing. Though you can easily chock that up to those people being actors as well.

It's really cool that we got to see the LilyBells in action. Man, I really hope we get a second season, look at all the potential future plot points. Can't wait for the last episode, hopefully with a sequel announcement or maybe even a spin-off or there could be announcements on the Aniplex event, who knows.

That ending is really interesting though, was Chisato and Majima cooperating with each other? Though it could easily just be them not being surprised about this situation and then they'll have one last battle.
Sep 18, 2022 3:24 AM

Apr 2018
Holy moly, the face expressions and voice acting were so good. The moment Takina ran in the tower and tried to go after Yoshi screaming that Chisato's life is in him. Of course, Chisato doesn't want to kill him and take his "heart". Anyway, the fight choreography was incredible too. Walnut was pretty fun in this episode and it was hella obvious that they'd cover it up with a TV-serie ish something. Anyway, Chisato knew that it was a trap but still went along with it to face Majima one more time.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Sep 18, 2022 5:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Eh so Yoshii has the heart in him and they made him left like that, though it was tense for Takina she almost died... especially thanks to Kurumi the situation is somewhat fixed but of course there's still Majima who's with Chisato now.. I wonder how will turn out the last episode
Sep 18, 2022 5:57 AM
Jul 2018
For some reasons Chisato didn't even remember that her bag was dropped in old tower, didn't even ask question why the bag suddenly appear in front of her in Enkuboku elevator... they nerfed her so bad.

But hey we'll get to see bishoujo angry face.

"I will put that heart right out!"
Her expression, and voice... sheesh that entire sequence is so goated. Props to Shion for amazing VA.
Sep 18, 2022 6:21 AM
Dec 2021
this was a rollercoaster of an episode, best episode of the series imo
Sep 18, 2022 7:01 AM

Dec 2019
Amazing ep it felt like 2 mins lol

Takina was really ready to pull his heart out lol she was super badass this ep so was Chisato

And that cliffhanger tho
Sep 18, 2022 7:03 AM

Dec 2019
dang_ said:
For some reasons Chisato didn't even remember that her bag was dropped in old tower, didn't even ask question why the bag suddenly appear in front of her in Enkuboku elevator... they nerfed her so bad.

Her expression, and voice... sheesh that entire sequence is so goated. Props to Shion for amazing VA.
Where is your signature from it looks like fate but im not 100% sure just wanna confirm cause it looks really cool
Sep 18, 2022 7:30 AM
Jan 2022
Majima's entry at the last was cool asf and yeah why was we playing pacman with people irl
Sep 18, 2022 7:40 AM

Mar 2016
That ending is such a twist...

Also still amazed with that burst airbag. Like someone just run a full magazine on it and it doesn't break. Modern sub machinegun, not just a micro SMG or auto handgun. That thing must be even tougher than the assault armors in JW3:Parabellum or even the bag itself, not to mention it's size when stored. If you have few layers of it, probably could hold an AT or magnum sniper rifle.

Like in the opening, it is shown Takina deployed and retracted back into her bag, but it just hold like for 1 or 2 shots from a semi-auto assault rifle (7 - 8" caliber?).
Fredy-sanSep 18, 2022 7:47 AM
Sep 18, 2022 7:50 AM
Nov 2020
epic ep ngl frfrfr
Sep 18, 2022 7:59 AM

Oct 2014
Takina voice acting in this episode is legendary. I hope he gets more role in the future.
Sep 18, 2022 8:33 AM

May 2021
Chisato and Takina's argument was really good. The rest of the episode, was disappointing, especially with how they handled the public knowledge of the existence of a secret police of sorts.

Sep 18, 2022 8:35 AM

Jan 2021
AkeZZZ said:
Fu.. OFF!!!!! the government. They use those Lycolis like a tool and when those Lycoris were exposed, they try to dispose of them by any means.
Chisato needs to kill Majima for real. Or send him to the bottom of Tokyo Bay asap.

Well...it is like that in many real-world special units of the Police / special forces, spies etc...
Sep 18, 2022 9:05 AM
May 2020
i love how cheerful and lively Chisato is. But, i do hope that she will be able to live her life and not die. please TT
Sep 18, 2022 9:52 AM

Jul 2014
WeFeed said:
dang_ said:

Where is your signature from it looks like fate but im not 100% sure just wanna confirm cause it looks really cool

Not him, but I think it's Tsukihime, from the same author as Fate/ so you were close
Sep 18, 2022 9:58 AM

Oct 2008
The VA of Takina did an awesome job this episode!!!
looks last ep would be the final showdown between Chisato versus Majima!
5/5.

Sep 18, 2022 10:01 AM
Oct 2017
i like art style for this anime
Sep 18, 2022 10:38 AM

Apr 2021
This episode was great and I loved the ending!!! I can't wait to see the finale!!
Sep 18, 2022 10:46 AM
Aug 2022
Great teaser for the last episode!
Sep 18, 2022 11:13 AM
Nov 2020
very nice plot delivering
Sep 18, 2022 12:21 PM

Jan 2022
such a good episode. I don't understand how the citizens are like herp a derp totally a movie scene this is no one true or anything. Walnut is back in business and Roboto went down (finally). Still hoping that Majima somehow pulls through and helps Chiasto since they're so friendly with each other
This never updates so that's cool
Sep 18, 2022 12:33 PM
Aug 2021
PyGno_ said:
Chisatos true talent is to put in an USB-Stick the right way, first try

XD (character limit)
Sep 18, 2022 1:13 PM
Jul 2019
👍🏻👍🏻
Sep 18, 2022 1:30 PM
Sep 2019
The content is illogical.
Sep 18, 2022 1:43 PM

Feb 2021
One of my favourite episodes so far! Gotta love how protective Takina is of Chisato, although scary at times. Seems like Majima and Chisato have some unfinished business in the final episode.

Looking foward to it!
Sep 18, 2022 1:58 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Excellent episode. From Chisato's grief from shooting Yohimatsu, to his plan and the cleanly choreograhed action scenes all throughout, I had a blast watching this. Walnut sure gave me a laugh with the cover and also we're leaving with a cliffhanger and the possibility of Chisato ending the fight here.

There's so much to analyze here so next Saturday can't come sooner.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 18, 2022 3:13 PM
Jul 2018
i almost wish that this episode was the last one ...
Sep 18, 2022 5:00 PM

Feb 2016
Yoshi was acting way more shitty than usual this episode seems like his true colors are showing finally. The whole polite but shady thing was just a facade to hide the real ugly underneath. Chisato looked like she was gonna have a mental breakdown when she shot him poor girl.

Takina going unhinged and bloodthirsty was a sight to see and gave me chills lol. Her facial expressions were really good full of hate and malice
Was cool but sad at the same time seeing her like that love her development and undying loyalty and friendship to Chisato

Great episode as always. Hoping Chisato lives but it can go either way unfortunately
Zetsu_95Sep 18, 2022 5:19 PM
Sep 18, 2022 5:48 PM
Jun 2020
Wow did this show surprise. Awesome stuff.
Sep 18, 2022 6:07 PM

Feb 2017
whaaat, cmon man that cover up was so silly.

i actually slapped my forehead when chisato jumped out of the elevator at the end. felt like a scene right out of a movie where that character with one brain cell does something really idiotic without thinking, then gets hurt. though honestly i'm doubting that chisato will actually get seriously hurt/die. gonna be so hard to stay away from social media/forums next saturday, i'll be so mad if i spoil the ending for myself

placeholder text
Sep 18, 2022 6:16 PM
Dec 2019
Surely this anime gets another season right? I’m pretty sure it’s a anime original so they can take it where ever they want. Would love to see a 2nd and 3rd season.
Sep 18, 2022 6:36 PM
Jan 2021
This episode was amazing! Seeing Yoshi really showing his true colors poses a moral question that Chisato has to try not to succumb to. The fight choreography and animation is incredible as usual when it comes to this anime. Both the physical and mental stakes in this episode alone makes it deserve to be the penultimate episode of this amazing series.
Sep 18, 2022 6:46 PM
Dec 2016
this ep was hella good.
Sep 18, 2022 7:32 PM
Dec 2021
Absolutely amazing, action-packed with plenty of conflict and dramatic moments.
Sep 18, 2022 9:03 PM
Jan 2018
love this episode, takina best girl this ep
Sep 18, 2022 9:35 PM
Apr 2021
It was pretty cool to see what a Lilybell looks like, Takina's resolve was on point and Kurumi clutches it yet again. Great episode!
Sep 18, 2022 9:46 PM

Aug 2014
That was another great episode, I need to think If I shouldn't up vote from 7 to 8 maybe? There was a hint for second season with that boy.
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 18, 2022 9:54 PM
Jul 2018
WeFeed said:
Thanks!

Kuroimi said:
WeFeed said:

Not him, but I think it's Tsukihime, from the same author as Fate/ so you were close
Like @Kuroimi said it's from Tsukihime Remake VN opening from the same creator that created Fate.
Sep 18, 2022 10:00 PM
Jul 2018
Chikuya said:
Wait is it chisato purposely meet majima ? Because she's so calm when the bag is thrown up
Have been wondering the same thing too, ain't no way she didn't remember her bag was dropped in old tower.
Sep 18, 2022 10:09 PM
Aug 2016
Takina, se que estas sufriendo, pero creeme que hay muchos mas que comparten tus senitmientos uwu
Sep 18, 2022 11:01 PM
Jul 2016
le falto sexo, pero así sexo cuantioso.
Sep 18, 2022 11:54 PM

Jul 2015
that guy in LilyBell screams a season 2! Lets fking gooo!
I extremely hope we get a season 2 with rivalry to LilyBell or some tournament arc XD
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2022

452 by nokato69 »»
Oct 15, 8:53 PM

» Sayuri, who wrote the ending song, passed away on September 20, 2024 at the age of 28

Xanek - Sep 26

41 by Yougoddamnnerd »»
Oct 10, 2:29 AM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2022

223 by gabla21 »»
Oct 3, 6:33 PM

» Your favourite character and scenes.

Hickykissy - Aug 24

24 by thelastavocado »»
Aug 26, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Lycoris Recoil Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2022

305 by Satireslovers »»
Aug 15, 9:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.