Forum Settings
Forums

Anime that u binged at once when u started it

New
Jul 2, 2022 1:34 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
There are some typical anime here
1. Good starting bad execution (wonder egg priority)
2. Bad starting good execution (steins gate)
3. This one good starting even keep it up until last moment (usually followed by our curiosity)

For me anime that include no 3 there are Cross Ange, Danganronpa, Kaiji, Vivy, Fate Zero
How about urs ?

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 2, 2022 1:45 AM

Sep 2020
Not sure if watching one episode of a series every day count as binging.
If yes then probably every non-seasonal anime I watched in the past year.
Jul 2, 2022 1:46 AM
Jan 2021
I have binged many animes at once but if I had to pick Death parade, vivy, violet evergarden would be my top 3 choices to bing at once
Jul 2, 2022 1:48 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
takamono said:
Not sure if watching one episode of a series every day count as binging.
If yes then probably every non-seasonal anime I watched in the past year.

Not counted dats why i just give sample only for anime that already finished

Jul 2, 2022 1:55 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
phantom24X7 said:
I have binged many animes at once but if I had to pick Death parade, vivy, violet evergarden would be my top 3 choices to bing at once
great taste for violet i stopped before eps 10 due to people said it full tearjerk moment lol

Jul 2, 2022 2:01 AM

Nov 2020
Madoka Magica
Non Non Biyori
Angel Beats!
Vivy
Jul 2, 2022 2:17 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
41413 said:
Madoka Magica
Non Non Biyori
Angel Beats!
Vivy

How about non non biyori ? Has it same vibe with nichijou, aria or what ?

Jul 2, 2022 2:24 AM

Nov 2020
ISeeLifePeople said:
41413 said:
Madoka Magica
Non Non Biyori
Angel Beats!
Vivy

I haven't seen Nichijou or Aria yet. But well, Non Non Biyori is a SoL, which takes place on the countryside and the cast are kids. It's completely different than the usual SoL-Shows. You should give it a try, it's hard to express the greatness of this Masterpiece into words.
Jul 2, 2022 2:26 AM

Dec 2021
I've never binged a TV anime in one sitting (to the point of completion). The closest I have come is binging the first 11 episodes of Odd Taxi (out of 13) in one evening. I watched the final two episodes the next morning.

Edit: Oh wait, I think I misinterpreted the question. Oh, I've binged many things - if an anime is around 12 eps long or something, I typically binge those series usually over two or three days.
SaiteiDaOretteJul 2, 2022 2:33 AM
Jul 2, 2022 2:31 AM

Jul 2021
Roughly 90% of the anime in my completed list are the animes I've binged.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Jul 2, 2022 2:32 AM

Mar 2021
The only anime I believe I binged in one sitting is Bunny Girl Senpai and the first season of Kaguya Sama. Other than those, I binged HxH, by watching a whole season each day.
Jul 2, 2022 2:55 AM
Oct 2020
Most of the 12-13 episodes anime has been binged by me in one sitter
Jul 2, 2022 2:57 AM

Feb 2020
Dozens of 12-13 episode anime.....
Jul 2, 2022 3:10 AM
Feb 2021
The most recent one for me is Tokyo Revengers. The story was just so interesting.
Jul 2, 2022 3:54 AM
Jul 2020
I watched the first episode of Devil is a Part-timer early this week, finished it yesterday
Jul 2, 2022 4:40 AM
Jun 2022
Code geass (both seasons) and regretted wasting all that time.
Jul 2, 2022 5:39 AM

Dec 2019
Ping Pong the Animation, GTO, Vinland Saga, Psycho Pass & Parasyte were easiest to binge per episode cause I was never bored of their pacing. I can't see how others can binge a show if they don't even enjoy watching it.
Jul 2, 2022 5:41 AM
Jul 2018
Going to start binging everything right now. It's going to be insane.
Jul 2, 2022 6:05 AM
Jul 2018
This has happened to me on multiple occasions, but Black Lagoon I think was the most recent occurrence.
Jul 2, 2022 8:20 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
41413 said:
ISeeLifePeople said:

I haven't seen Nichijou or Aria yet. But well, Non Non Biyori is a SoL, which takes place on the countryside and the cast are kids. It's completely different than the usual SoL-Shows. You should give it a try, it's hard to express the greatness of this Masterpiece into words.
nice view but im not in mood to watch sol right now lol

SaiteiDaOrette said:
I've never binged a TV anime in one sitting (to the point of completion). The closest I have come is binging the first 11 episodes of Odd Taxi (out of 13) in one evening. I watched the final two episodes the next morning.

Edit: Oh wait, I think I misinterpreted the question. Oh, I've binged many things - if an anime is around 12 eps long or something, I typically binge those series usually over two or three days.

Wanna try odd taxi tho but coz dominated withe pure animal like beastar so kinda weird for me

TsutanaiFuun said:
Roughly 90% of the anime in my completed list are the animes I've binged.
amazing voldemort lol

TripleX231 said:
The only anime I believe I binged in one sitting is Bunny Girl Senpai and the first season of Kaguya Sama. Other than those, I binged HxH, by watching a whole season each day.
hxh also great until paradise island coz since entered chimera arc kinda weird since too superpower for battle scene than previous arc that always used logical solutions

Hail_Lelouch said:
Most of the 12-13 episodes anime has been binged by me in one sitter

Serafos said:
Dozens of 12-13 episode anime.....

Yeah at least mention some of them lol

A1phaH said:
The most recent one for me is Tokyo Revengers. The story was just so interesting.

Tokyo revenger also great show especially when it aired at the time

TheRichest said:
I watched the first episode of Devil is a Part-timer early this week, finished it yesterday

Owh shit i forget this one since the sequel gonna be aired this season lol

azbcy74 said:
Code geass (both seasons) and regretted wasting all that time.
but at least u enjoy it n also answered all ur curiosity before, right ? Lol

Euroqean said:
Ping Pong the Animation, GTO, Vinland Saga, Psycho Pass & Parasyte were easiest to binge per episode cause I was never bored of their pacing. I can't see how others can binge a show if they don't even enjoy watching it.
wanna try psycho pass tho but since people said s2 so bad dats why i never think to start it lol

-Kokomi- said:
Going to start binging everything right now. It's going to be insane.
nope, enough only u that literally the insane one here lmao

mwinner said:
This has happened to me on multiple occasions, but Black Lagoon I think was the most recent occurrence.
black lagoon levi / revy ?ever thought to try it out tho

Jul 2, 2022 8:28 AM

May 2021
I was going to wash the dishes and wanted to watch something, so I went to Netflix and found "Koutarou Lives Alone". I watched all ten episodes in a row and can say it's well worth it.

Jul 2, 2022 8:30 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
Dachitosoru said:
I was going to wash the dishes and wanted to watch something, so I went to Netflix and found "Koutarou Lives Alone". I watched all ten episodes in a row and can say it's well worth it.
surprised looks like kid show since the mc literally kid but categorized as seinen

Jul 2, 2022 8:36 AM

Mar 2021
When I watched Steins;Gate I spent all my free time on it
Jul 2, 2022 8:39 AM

Oct 2021
most of my shows

I still like binging shorter anime and stuff like hayate I'll watch for 10 hrs straight sometimes
Jul 2, 2022 8:42 AM

May 2019
Only Rent A Girlfriend in recent memory. Watched the whole thing in 2 days.

Normally I complete 12-13 episode anime in a week.
Jul 2, 2022 8:52 AM
Jul 2020
I...uh...binge every single anime
Jul 2, 2022 9:13 AM

Dec 2020
ISeeLifePeople said:
wanna try psycho pass tho but since people said s2 so bad dats why i never think to start it lol

You should watch it , the premise is really unique and interesting. You can choose to skip anything after that if you like.

Jul 2, 2022 9:36 AM

Feb 2022
Definitely steins gate, at 2.0X-4.0x speed at that to be done with it.
Jul 2, 2022 9:45 AM

Jul 2020
Almost all of 12-13eps anime from my list. Like, maybe ~90% of them. It's only roughly 4 hours so why not.
Jul 2, 2022 3:40 PM

Feb 2021
A lot of shounen I watched when I younger. Since other kids at school were talking about it, I tried to get through them as fast as possible and get it over with so I can talk about it with them, even if I didn't enjoy it
Jul 2, 2022 3:41 PM

Apr 2020
I binge everything I watch. Weekly viewing just ain't my thing.
Jul 2, 2022 10:47 PM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
I binged Takagi San when I first watched it. I was really depressed so it helped lift my spirits.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Jul 2, 2022 11:32 PM
May 2011
Naruto
Bleach
Code geass
Berserk
Fate zero
Samurai champloo
Death note
My hero academia
Jul 3, 2022 2:32 AM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
JoshuaYork345 said:
Neon Genesis Evangelion, Erased, the first part of Mushoku Tensei are some good anime I've binged in a single day. Apparently Devilman Crybaby took me 2 days but I think that's because I started watching it late at night.
still counted as binged watch it doesnt mean u have to watch whole one piece eps only 1 day with 100x speed straighfoward lol

Jamison2210 said:
When I watched Steins;Gate I spent all my free time on it
nice one felix nyann nyann

MiMiXSheShe said:
most of my shows

I still like binging shorter anime and stuff like hayate I'll watch for 10 hrs straight sometimes
oh senpai seems like u really experienced than me

Skirroz98_NL said:
Only Rent A Girlfriend in recent memory. Watched the whole thing in 2 days.

Normally I complete 12-13 episode anime in a week.

Try to watch 12 eps only in 1 day lol

SteppingSaltz said:
I...uh...binge every single anime
so did u never watched it weekly moreover for hype anime ?

Minute_Hand said:
ISeeLifePeople said:

You should watch it , the premise is really unique and interesting. You can choose to skip anything after that if you like.
people before u also told me in same way try it out n u can ignore next season lol

ChouunShiryuu said:
why dont u try with 100x speed ? Maybe u can get new experience from it also can saving ur busy time right ?

Salty-GB said:
I binge everything I watch. Weekly viewing just ain't my thing.
jjklo said:
Almost all of 12-13eps anime from my list. Like, maybe ~90% of them. It's only roughly 4 hours so why not.

Owh ok then

Crack said:
A lot of shounen I watched when I younger. Since other kids at school were talking about it, I tried to get through them as fast as possible and get it over with so I can talk about it with them, even if I didn't enjoy it
remembered when naruto in peak era even i bought manga n also followed illegal chapter manga so i didnt miss trendy topic from it lol

StarfireDragon said:
I binged Takagi San when I first watched it. I was really depressed so it helped lift my spirits.

Sometime ur current mood can affect ur watch list tho

phokingbeast said:
Naruto
Bleach
Code geass
Berserk
Fate zero
Samurai champloo
Death note
My hero academia
samurai champloo ? Wanna try it out tho since mostly people praised nujabes so much every discussed about soundtrack or anime itself

Jul 3, 2022 2:48 AM
Feb 2022
For me it was Steins;Gate, Madoka Magica (including the movie sequel) and Land of the Lustrous. Steins;Gate's starting episodes didn't bother me personally, and the other 2 were great from start to end.
There were others as well such as Erased, Kill la Kill and Another.
subliminalmindfJul 3, 2022 2:58 AM
Jul 3, 2022 4:00 AM
Sep 2021
Well aside from animes that are airing i binged every anime there are like 300 diffrent animes
Jul 3, 2022 12:20 PM
危ないお兄さん

Nov 2016
EdgyNerd said:
For me it was Steins;Gate, Madoka Magica (including the movie sequel) and Land of the Lustrous. Steins;Gate's starting episodes didn't bother me personally, and the other 2 were great from start to end.
There were others as well such as Erased, Kill la Kill and Another.

Oh yeah kill la kill great preamble, high vibe in when showed certain character, even great execution on last scene really deserved high score for it at least 9 so no wonder if u counted it as wholesome show from beginning until the end

aliwaqas said:
Well aside from animes that are airing i binged every anime there are like 300 diffrent animes
fantastic dude

Jul 3, 2022 12:37 PM

Nov 2010
Deadman Wonderland, Vampire Knight, Natsume Yuujinchou and many anime around end of 2000's and early 2010's.
I have anime burnout for many years now.I miss my time when binge watch anime alone when I was a student.
Jul 3, 2022 12:43 PM

Apr 2020
I binge read manga far more than I binge watch anime.

In fact, when it comes to anime, I only remember ever binging Asobi Asobase, Detroit Metal City and the second season of Bungou Stray Dogs.
Jul 3, 2022 6:15 PM

Jan 2020
I binged Gintama very quickly and I loved it

Jul 3, 2022 7:07 PM

May 2017
There's probably quite a few but Zankyou no Terror and 91 Days were some good ones, albeit shorter shows
Jul 3, 2022 7:33 PM

Mar 2021
Juuni Taisen would be my most recent binge. Most of the time I only watch 6 episodes at a time (at most at least)
Jul 3, 2022 7:38 PM
Aug 2021
Thrillers are the ones you can binge in one sesh, every thing else i think you have to force yourself.

Namely Top 2

Death Note, Erased

You're hooked, on the edge of your seat the whole time.
Jul 3, 2022 7:49 PM

Feb 2021
I binged Attack on Titan until S3P2 in under a week. At that time 4 eps of S4 Part 1 were out. I binged them too and was caught up with the anime.

I remember binging Another and Erased pretty fast too as I wanted to what the fuck was actually going on. But the great atmosphere of mystery was cut with rather disappointing endings.

There are other short anime that I binged but I can't remember them atm

Edit: Completed Odd Taxi in two days and Takagi san (up to S2 since S3 wasn't out back then) in probably 3-4 days
DeonXJul 3, 2022 7:52 PM

Jul 3, 2022 7:54 PM

Feb 2021
StarfireDragon said:

Teasing master Takagi san takes your depression with its delightful plot and then gives it back to you after you realise how single and lonely you are.

Jul 3, 2022 8:06 PM

Jun 2016
Higurashi gou and sotsu I really wanted to get rid of it
Jul 4, 2022 12:35 AM
ああああああああ

Apr 2013
DeonX said:
StarfireDragon said:

Teasing master Takagi san takes your depression with its delightful plot and then gives it back to you after you realise how single and lonely you are.

I don't think I ever felt lonely after I stopped watching it, but I do think there is that element of comfort in it, where I didn't want it too end.

This ground is soiled by those before me and their lies. I dare not look up for on me I feel their eyes
Jul 4, 2022 12:46 AM
Jun 2022
Bnha...............................
Jul 4, 2022 7:50 AM

Feb 2022
[quote=ISeeLifePeople message=66766841]

ChouunShiryuu said:
why dont u try with 100x speed ? Maybe u can get new experience from it also can saving ur busy time right ?
/quote]
If I could, I surely would. It was unbearable on anything less. Did you like it?
Jul 4, 2022 8:20 AM

Sep 2021
- Violet Evergarden (which was probably a bad idea because I ended up dehydrated w/a headache from crying so much lmao)
- Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2nd Season (was just really hooked on the story by that point so I had to finish it in one go)
- Non Non Biyori (super comfy slice of life vibes)
- Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai (just really loved this one, some of the dialogue moments were *chef's kiss*)

They were all great to watch all at once, just felt like I was watching a movie!

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite Anime Insert Song

LowIqSalty - 38 seconds ago

0 by LowIqSalty »»
38 seconds ago

» Lifespan of an Anime fan?

Ex-Aid - 6 hours ago

37 by Otakupervert890 »»
45 seconds ago

Sticky: » AWC 2024 Anime Watching Challenge - Sign-Up (Open Until December 10th) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWC_mod - Jan 1

1014 by Bri »»
4 minutes ago

» Which Anime do you think has the overall best OP+ED+OSTs ? ( 1 2 )

NaRc0s_G - May 19

83 by RioAl »»
7 minutes ago

» Thoughts on NA?

lezbifriends - May 19

21 by notPara »»
7 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.