Forum Settings
Forums

'Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru' Reveals Cast, Teaser Promo

New
Jan 12, 2022 8:27 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
The official website of the Soredemo Ayumu wa Yosetekuru (When Will Ayumu Make His Move?) television anime revealed four cast members and a teaser promo on Thursday. The anime series adapting Souichirou Yamamoto's romantic comedy manga will begin airing on TBS and other stations in July 2022.

Cast
Ayumu Tanaka: Youhei Azakami (Kuromukuro)
Urushi Yaotome: Kanna Nakamura (Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei)
Takeru Kakuryuu: Tsubasa Gouden (Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e (TV))
Sakurako Mikage: Hina Youmiya (Selection Project)

Mirai Minato (Masamune-kun no Revenge) is directing the anime at Silver Link., with Deko Akao (Hitomi Mieno) (Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou.) in charge of the series composition. Kazuya Hirata (Imouto sae Ireba Ii.) is designing the characters.

Yamamoto originally published the manga on his Twitter account as Shougi no Yatsu in April 2018. Weekly Shounen Magazine began serializing the manga the following March. Kodansha published the ninth volume on October 15.

Kodansha US licensed the manga in English last March and published the second volume on December 7 last year. The third volume will go on sale on January 18.

Teaser PV

Source: PR Times
VindstotMar 26, 2022 1:02 PM

Jan 12, 2022 8:35 PM
Aug 2019
I expected Ayumu to have a deep voice but not as deep as this one, but it’s still good nevertheless.
Jan 12, 2022 8:36 PM
May 2015
Can't wait for the show.
Jan 12, 2022 8:39 PM

Jul 2021
Bruh I'm quite pissed that they changed Kohara to another seiyuu because her voice fits perfectly for Senpai/Urushi but I've seen Ayumu's voice deeper than in the trailer just now so I'm okay with Ayumu's final VA. Other than that minor complain, I'm looking forward to this because I love their interaction with one another :>
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jan 12, 2022 8:47 PM
Jul 2017
This is the year for the author. Takagi on this season (winter), Tsubaki on next season (spring), and this (Ayumu) is on summer season.
Jan 12, 2022 9:18 PM

Aug 2018
Why did they change VA's for both the Main characters ?
Wasn't Ayumu's VA - Yoshimasa Hosaya & Urushi's VA - Konomi Kohara
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Jan 12, 2022 10:16 PM

Oct 2017
Marcus5768 said:
No it wasn't, the cast wasn't even revealed untill today.
Jan 13, 2022 12:36 AM

Aug 2018
MegamiRem said:
Marcus5768 said:
No it wasn't, the cast wasn't even revealed untill today.

https://youtu.be/-dkJztEbb9I really ?
"When There Is Evil In This World That Justice Cannot Defeat, Would You Taint Your Hands With Evil To Defeat Evil? Or Would You Remain Steadfast And Righteous Even If It Means Surrendering To Evil?"
Jan 13, 2022 1:13 AM

Jul 2015
We were supposed to have Chika and Reiner. WTF

Jan 13, 2022 2:13 AM

Jun 2017
Well I was excited because the first teaser had Hosoya and Kohara as the main cast... I'll probably still watch this but I'm not as excited as I was before
Jan 13, 2022 2:33 AM
Feb 2016
Wait-what??? I was so excited that Hosoya would voice Ayumu I was SO looking forward since last year what happened
Jan 13, 2022 2:38 AM

Apr 2012
Is it somehow fundamentally different from Takagi?
Jan 13, 2022 2:39 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
They changed the main cast. Personally I think the original VA’s would have been perfect for the characters. Well it’s ok to give chance to newbies.
Jan 13, 2022 3:52 AM
Mar 2019
Maybe Konomi Kohara already play as Mina Hibino in another anime by same author Teasing Master Takagi-san. So that's why should be enough but the male character just wonder, why Hosoyan didn't play that character
Jan 13, 2022 6:25 AM

Jul 2014
Not sure at all about the voice they've chosen for Urushi. I'm sure I'll get used to it when the show airs, but it's not at all what I was expecting.
Jan 13, 2022 6:32 AM

Apr 2012
Atavistic said:
Not sure at all about the voice they've chosen for Urushi. I'm sure I'll get used to it when the show airs, but it's not at all what I was expecting.

Judging by the talent agency page, she's pretty heavily involved in voice acting for games that are scheduled to debut soon.
Jan 13, 2022 12:18 PM

Oct 2018
RobertBobert said:
It's a more like a reverse Takagi. Most of the comedy and cute moments come from the male MC who is blunt and deadpan about everything especially when it comes to his feelings towards her.
Jan 13, 2022 12:25 PM

Apr 2012
MaceChan said:
RobertBobert said:
It's a more like a reverse Takagi. Most of the comedy and cute moments come from the male MC who is blunt and deadpan about everything especially when it comes to his feelings towards her.

What about other characters? I heard that there is a lesbian couple there.
Jan 13, 2022 7:47 PM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
RobertBobert said:
MaceChan said:

There's no lesbian couple here. There’s just another couple in the library, and there’s another girl who likes the mc.
Jan 13, 2022 8:07 PM

Jul 2017
Hmm, weird choice to have other VAs carry this, but let's see to give them a chance.
Jan 13, 2022 8:52 PM
Oct 2021
I want Kohara to voice Urushi but it is what it is, looking forward to this though it may not get me spark.
Jan 13, 2022 9:55 PM

Nov 2016
Someday they will stop making these manga anime about romcom of a wonderful girl accompanied by a gross dirty boy 😈
Jan 14, 2022 12:42 AM

Apr 2012
KitsuYurikano said:
Someday they will stop making these manga anime about romcom of a wonderful girl accompanied by a gross dirty boy 😈

And then they will ask why I find yuri fanboys obsessive.

misterreicchi said:
RobertBobert said:

There's no lesbian couple here. There’s just another couple in the library, and there’s another girl who likes the mc.

But didn't the author create a yuri one-shot as part of the series?
Jan 14, 2022 1:40 AM

Nov 2016
@RobertBobert I don't care what you think, it's going to be like this
Jan 14, 2022 1:42 AM

Apr 2012
KitsuYurikano said:
@RobertBobert I don't care what you think, it's going to be like this

Your trolling is too obvious, try something subtler.

Jan 14, 2022 2:41 AM

Nov 2016
@RobertoBobert I'm not trying to make fun of you, just your opinion doesn't matter or relevant.
Jan 14, 2022 4:19 AM
No.1 Nahida Simp

Jan 2017
misterreicchi said:
RobertBobert said:

But didn't the author create a yuri one-shot as part of the series?[/quote]

Ah yes but those characters are irrelevant. They didn't even appeared in the main story.
Jan 14, 2022 4:23 AM

Apr 2012
misterreicchi said:
misterreicchi said:

Ah yes but those characters are irrelevant. They didn't even appeared in the main story. [/quote]

So, is this just a shared universe one-shot about characters that have never appeared before?
Jan 15, 2022 8:30 AM

Nov 2016
misterreicchi said:

Ah yes but those characters are irrelevant. They didn't even appeared in the main story. [/quote]

NOOOO!!! WHY???

I really hate that author
Mar 21, 2022 1:08 PM

Jul 2015
KitsuYurikano said:

So that's why yuri fandom has such a bad rep...

More topics from this board

» 'One Piece' Anime Gets Remake by WIT Studio ( 1 2 )

Hyperion_PS - Dec 17, 2023

81 by ExtremeT »»
22 minutes ago

» Manga 'Oniichan wa Oshimai!' Gets TV Anime

Vindstot - Apr 21, 2022

44 by Lenoksu »»
6 hours ago

» '2.5-jigen no Ririsa' Reveals Additional Pair of Cast, Two Consecutive Cours

DatRandomDude - 11 hours ago

4 by yamiyugi101 »»
6 hours ago

» 'Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou' Season 3 Unveils Additional Cast, First Promo

Hyperion_PS - Apr 21

3 by ToyaMochizuki »»
9 hours ago

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

16 by Jonas-K »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.