Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 19, 2021 9:58 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The seal that Rin has been guarding for 800 years...there's more than meets the eye for that.

Cockroaches are so insignificant, even they're given the mosaic and fast explanation. It only makes sense that Demon Lord Dr. Obami / Over-M is an Idaten, if not, then why would he send the demons their way towards the Idatens? He has one flaw: fusing Idatens' intelligence with humans and demons' desperation to preserve mankind causes an interim that doesn't make him a TRUE Idaten or demon, but rather a combi of both subjected to machinery (that's why his body parts are all mechanized).

Hayato and Paula are going through training with the converted demons, but it's more like the weakling Hayato needs to learn how to differentiate, otherwise their usefulness will be stagnant when fighting with Obami in the inevitable future. But it all hinges on using their powers to the ultimatum, while Prontea and Ysley has the knowledge part fully grasped.

And by luck, Hayato got his power down with his punches through the power of imagination. To go from 0 to 9000 in just a matter of time, this crude boy has mastered true strength...but not enough against Prontea. And that person to realize is Miku, while Piscalat, Neput and Cory are best to keep mum about their situation.

LOLS Miku doing her masturbation effort with that mosaic dildo, leaving her in post-climax clarity. And Queen Brandy sends her demon children Kuraishi, Raki and Bozz to preserve the demon race should the Zoble Empire fall from grace. Brandy can be caring if she tries, and her borne children make their own early escape for secrecy with their chosen partners.

What a church context of salvation at the most irredeemable in Sarabael, salvation is never a word to describe these messenger servants of God's messiahs.
KANLen09Aug 19, 2021 11:39 AM
Aug 19, 2021 10:12 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
The ability to change their weight like that is really interesting to be honest
Aug 19, 2021 10:27 AM

Jun 2019
This show really feels like the modern-day Dragon Ball. The power levels are hella crazy. No one is weak in this show. The strong are so strong that calling them 'strong' is an understatement. LOL. This episode was mostly focused on training and we got to learn some new things about Idaten.

So... Hayato doesn't even realize how strong he was until Prontea started training him. The weight training really affected him but he's still pretty weak compared to others. He has a long way to go. I like how weird Miku is in this show. Another good episode. Really enjoying this show and its elements.
Aug 19, 2021 10:28 AM
Mar 2021
Another banger of an episode. Best thing is it seems like they're building up to a big climax to end the series, feel like this show will be getting a 10 from me at the end.
Aug 19, 2021 10:32 AM

Oct 2018
Please God save Piscalat

If you're a fanboy, please don't waste my time.

Watch more movies, please.

Kafka, Fu Xuan, Jingliu, Topaz and Huohuo.
Aug 19, 2021 11:19 AM

Jan 2020
Nice build up episode with some more interesting exposition to go with it, looks like we are going to see a big climax point pretty soon.
Aug 19, 2021 11:36 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Hayato finally learn to put some weight behind his attacks and he was able to beat Nepto and Piscalat. He was still no match for Prontea, so he still has a long way to go. Miku continues to amaze me as someone who is so horny, but very perceptive. Queen Brandy on the other hand tell her children to escape from Zoble with a demon of their choice as she sensed that their empire is going to crumble at any second.

Meanwhile, Paula and Ysley crashes a preacher's sermon to deliver a message.
Aug 19, 2021 11:44 AM
May 2011
KANLen09 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The seal that Rin has been guarding for 800 years...there's more than meets the eye for that.

Cockroaches are so insignificant, even they're given the mosaic and fast explanation. It only makes sense that Dr. Obami / Over-M is an Idaten, if not, then why would he send the demons their way towards Rin? He has one flaw: fusing Idatens' intelligence with humans causes an interim that doesn't make him a TRUE Idaten or demon, but rather a combi of both.

I think you misunderstood this. The Demon Lord is just an Idaten that was created by the thoughts of the dying demons and the knowledge of the Idaten that sacrificed themselves. However because he was created inside the seal he has no idea of his nature. But has been able to use his powers to interact with the world by manipulating machines like Prontea can. And wants to aid the demons because he was created by their desire for salvation.

Ysley is against freeing the Demon Lord to kill him cause they have no idea how strong he could be. It’s possible because Demon thoughts formed him, he would be vastly more powerful then Rin, cause the weakest demon is vastly above the strongest human. Though it’s also possible that because Demons are unintelligent, their thoughts would be weak and not create a particularly strong Idaten. Ysley currently is not comfortable with taking a bet on it.
Aug 19, 2021 11:51 AM

Jul 2017
@frrs not gonna quote the whole thing, but thanks for the clarification for that.
Aug 19, 2021 12:03 PM

Jan 2021
Damn, so Hayato was hitting but not knowing how to hit hahah, at least now he is unconsciously correcting it

I like Miku because I admire her intelligence, not for other things... ( ͡ಠ ʖ̯ ͡ಠ)

So the demons have descendants, well, I'd be bored if the battle was over so soon 0.0
Aug 19, 2021 12:10 PM

Jul 2011
Just great, now the demons are already escaping. Because arbitrary reasons to not just destroy demon empire .
Aug 19, 2021 12:22 PM

Apr 2021
This is the best episode so far.
Aug 19, 2021 12:30 PM

Jul 2017
We need some doujins of this show
Aug 19, 2021 12:40 PM

Jun 2015
Is it just me or is the cast extremely unlikeable aside from 2 or 3?
Aug 19, 2021 12:48 PM
Jul 2017
Nycro said:

Given that they are all inhuman and very indifferent to human morals, they can feel a bit off putting. But that also feels kind of like the main point. If they felt more likeable, you may losing that feeling of them being literal demons/gods
Aug 19, 2021 1:00 PM

May 2019
It was a great episode.
I enjoyed seeing Miku playing with a gag and how horny she got, which was the best scene in this episode!!
I would love to play with her!

Also, I do want to see Guiltina (The nun) and how her new life is like being used for pleasure.~
That would make a great hentai!
Loli hentai is hot.
Aug 19, 2021 1:06 PM

Mar 2018
Nycro said:
Nah I disagree. There are some that are annoying and most of the humans are just horrible people as to prove "We live in a society", but I like a lot of the cast and I like them bouncing of eachother.
Aug 19, 2021 1:41 PM
May 2011
DKDiabloLicht said:
Wow those kids are so F stupid! They are supposed to do it on the sly and they IMMEDIATELY go and tell everyone like absolute morons 🤦🏼

No they did exactly what they were told to do, grab one other demon to escape with.
Aug 19, 2021 1:42 PM
May 2011
BlichoBoy said:
Just great, now the demons are already escaping. Because arbitrary reasons to not just destroy demon empire .

Ysley did not want the biggest human nations with nukes to start a war over with the sudden destruction of Zoble. It’s a smart move.
Aug 19, 2021 1:51 PM

Apr 2015
This Miku demon is something else, she is great and pretty much stole this episode. She was glorious! The post-climax clarity was so unexpected but I loved it.
Aug 19, 2021 1:54 PM

Jul 2011
frrs said:
BlichoBoy said:

Ysley did not want the biggest human nations with nukes to start a war over with the sudden destruction of Zoble. It’s a smart move.

Why he care now? As was already said by them, if humans are killing themselves. They don't care.
Smart move would be doing their job, and not letting demon build an empire.
Aug 19, 2021 2:00 PM

Apr 2018
A build up episode, pretty good.

Well, Ysley and Prontea already figured out what the Demon Lord is. And it was pretty obvious that he was an idaten. No wonder he knew some vague things about them. He's born from the thoughts of the sealed demons/idatens.

And we got Hayato training session. Oh god, I love seeing Piscalat. Paula's training with Neput. Without training they would be useless in the fight against Barack Obama.

It's funny how Hayato has been fighting without actually using any of his powers. Mainly, because he doesn't know his true potential. All his punches so far has been only thrown with a few kg's behind it. How fucking overpowered is he? LOL.. Pretty cool how they can just change their weight.

Miku's masturbation scene was just *chef kiss*. Pretty horny for an intelligent demon. She figured out the Demon Lord's true identity. And then you have Queen Brandy saving her own childs and getting depressed. Can't wait to see her in action.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Aug 19, 2021 2:52 PM

Aug 2019
I already knew what this thread was going to filled with when I read that “post climax clarity” line lmao
Aug 19, 2021 3:20 PM
May 2011
BlichoBoy said:
frrs said:

Why he care now? As was already said by them, if humans are killing themselves. They don't care.
Smart move would be doing their job, and not letting demon build an empire.

They did not know demons were alive and building an empire. Also they said they don't care if humans kill each other as long as it is not a threat to humanity overall. A world war that results in Nukes being thrown around is a threat to all of humanity.
Aug 19, 2021 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
Hayato's training still continues is he is being made strong even with these fights and weighing his own weight was something interesting.
Aug 19, 2021 4:18 PM
Oct 2015
Man, this anime is so straightforward, entertaining and stylistic, I love it. It's almost like it's parodying any other shonen and taking advantage of the genre's weaknesess.
Aug 19, 2021 4:21 PM

Dec 2020
The humor each episode brings is superb.
Aug 19, 2021 4:55 PM

May 2021
The pacing of this anime is amazing, never a single moment of boredom. I like this loose power system of defying the laws of physics because it can lead to some crazy stuff, which fits well with the tone of the this show.
Aug 19, 2021 4:58 PM

Nov 2014
So none of the Idaten would have died if they had just spent a year taking shifts to maintain the seal. That's genuinely funny, and even funnier when you consider Rin spent centuries training because she was traumatized so much.
Aug 19, 2021 5:02 PM

Jan 2021
Miku is such a freak. Giving more insight to the demons, it’s what I like to see
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Aug 19, 2021 5:02 PM

Jan 2020
Not bad. The whole weight thing was pretty interesting to explore and miku was funny lol.

The post climax scene though.. she's probably the most memorable part of the show

Aug 19, 2021 6:14 PM

Oct 2018
As soon as Ysley scattered dead c*ckr*ches all over the room, I was like, "I sure hope they cut to literally any other scene after this OP!" Instead they came right back, and they kept coming right back, taking me off-guard when in the middle of a scene they jumped back to continue the discussion with Prontea that I thought that had finally ended. Why did they animate so many dynamic shots of the things they knew were getting censored? Why does JPN television carry some intense fervor against this specific insect? Why do they label the exposition with "Fast-Forward Explanation in Progress" like we can't tell?? Why is Prontea-san picking one of them up now?!?
Aug 19, 2021 6:19 PM

Oct 2018
KatoWorks said:
Nice build up episode with some more interesting exposition to go with it, looks like we are going to see a big climax point pretty soon.

Climax?? "pretty soon"? sis we are already in philosopher's time, haven't you heard?
Aug 19, 2021 6:49 PM

Jun 2019
Good stuff. Clear AOTS right now.
Aug 19, 2021 6:50 PM

Nov 2011
Great episode. I am curious about how things will pan out with the demons, humans, worshipers, and then Nun. I think the Nun is one of the most interesting characters because she seeks salvation from the Gods but the Idatens are the Gods and do not plan to Give said Salvation. Unfortunately I think the Nun succumbs to temptations by the end of the series.

God I wish this was me
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Aug 19, 2021 7:11 PM

Jun 2014
Oh how I wish I was that ball gag that Miku was licking, or the toy she used afterward fucking damn it 🥵😩 Need that. EXPEDITIOUSLY. And lmao I never thought I would see post-nut clarity in an anime. I'm really turning into a Miku simp.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Aug 19, 2021 7:19 PM
Mar 2021
Hey guys so did the bugs and mikus toy have intentional blur?
Aug 19, 2021 9:49 PM
Apr 2020
I can't help but cheer for the demons. I like the Idatens, but those guys are so behind in this war that is pretty interesting seeing them dealing with this.
Aug 20, 2021 12:42 AM
Apr 2021
Hayato has big shounen protagonist energy
which isn't surprising considering his voice actor is also Edward Elric in the FMA franchise.

overall a pretty entertaining training episode with an interesting conclusion.
Aug 20, 2021 1:50 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Pacing extremely fast this episode. Lot of fast-forward explanations too. Professor Obami actually inside the seal, the mixture of the demonkind desire, Idaten deities great power, and human knowledge in general. Thats why he could control the machine, and creating another demon into his palm. Then the battle. Piscalat proved to be the best girl of these show, no shit. Hayato preserved some good potential over his own power but never know how to released it efficiently. While different with Miku's case, when she bluntly released it without any hesitations. I just gonna say one little thing. This shit is hella crazy, almost slip my brain with all the flash transition, until the end. Yeah, the nun again at the end. Where's her action? I am already missed her. Hope she just born her own idaten immediately to salvage her own salvation. You get what i mean? That shall be great.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 20, 2021 5:11 AM

Aug 2020
had lots of laugh in this ep

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Aug 20, 2021 5:17 AM

Jul 2016
Pre_Yum said:
This show really feels like the modern-day Dragon Ball. The power levels are hella crazy. No one is weak in this show. The strong are so strong that calling them 'strong' is an understatement. LOL. This episode was mostly focused on training and we got to learn some new things about Idaten.

So... Hayato doesn't even realize how strong he was until Prontea started training him. The weight training really affected him but he's still pretty weak compared to others. He has a long way to go. I like how weird Miku is in this show. Another good episode. Really enjoying this show and its elements.

Did you miss one punch man?
Aug 20, 2021 6:43 AM

Dec 2020
nice to meet you, we are god ^__^
Aug 20, 2021 9:14 AM
Jul 2018
Great build up episode. the post climax clarity scene was hilarious
Aug 20, 2021 9:24 AM

Oct 2016
Great episode! Pretty amazing how much chapters they are adapting per episode, yet nothing really important is missing at all and the fast pacing fits the tone of the show. At this rate they'll pass through the current chapter in the manga next episode and I honestly don't know what they'll do after that which is exciting.

Miku is fucking awesome lmao, down horrendously.
Aug 20, 2021 4:02 PM

May 2021
lmao miku is goated the fuck

Aug 21, 2021 5:40 AM

Apr 2020
miku was going through post-nut clarity lmao

┌─❈❇❈─┐

└─❈❇❈─┘

Aug 21, 2021 11:12 AM
Nov 2020
Phosphophyllita said:
Please God save Piscalat

I would love to train with Piscalat. I specifically need her to do that hair-embrace move on me, and she can't let go because I need to practice escaping that grab (which I will try half-heartedly...)
Aug 21, 2021 4:42 PM
Feb 2018
I confuse to choose the best girl

Piscalat or Miku or Rin
Aug 21, 2021 6:22 PM

Oct 2008
bwahaha post-nut clarity! never ain't holding anything back this show huh!
5/5!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Sep 20, 2021

68 by zerodths »»
Apr 6, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 26, 2021

44 by zerodths »»
Apr 6, 10:06 AM

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Aug 12, 2021

79 by zerodths »»
Apr 5, 4:49 PM

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

KANLen09 - Aug 5, 2021

48 by zerodths »»
Apr 5, 4:27 PM

Poll: » Heion Sedai no Idaten-tachi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Jul 29, 2021

74 by zerodths »»
Apr 5, 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.