Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (38) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 7, 2021 11:04 AM

Jul 2019
Pure disappointment. A single chapter contradicts everything for what this manga stood for. You can't defend this garbage ending. Eren is reduced to a fucking INCEL. Are kidding me?!

What about Historia?! What does she represent in the series now?!

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Apr 7, 2021 11:05 AM

Jan 2021
Don't know what to say, I mean being a total savage and badass, decided to flatten the whole world even did a mass genocide but then in last, crying just because he can't be with his girlfriend? Lmao
Apr 7, 2021 11:05 AM

Jan 2018
Sad7727 said:
SoukaTheReal said:
Can't wait for the reviews " 9/10 instead of a 10/10 because of the ending but hey iT'S tHe jOuRnEy tHAt mATters nOt tHe DEstiNaTiON"

no bro you don't understand,eren killing his mother and doing the rumbling for no reason was actually very intelligeint writing. also him becoming a bird is literally einstein level of symbolism because bird = freedom

the marlyeans living in the final arc is also amazing writing

also why wouldn't ymir stay in paths for 2000 years because she misses her husband who raped her and cut her tongue

literally 10/10 bro

Damn you're right, also let's not forget the beautiful closure of Ymir's character, and also the worm, ah the worm, what a great antagonist, peak writing.

BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Apr 7, 2021 11:06 AM

Apr 2013
petterson_ said:
KneelBeforeMe said:
The Rumbling arc and specifically the last stretch of chapters bring the overall score of the manga down to 8/10 for me.

But this chapter is really testing my love for ch1-123/ch130-131... I really want to slap a 7/10 rating instead for one of the shittiest ending delivered by Isayama. Bittersweet? Nah bruh, I feel assaulted.

Removed from favorites, only thing left from this story on my profile is Chad Erwin. He died early enough to not have his character assassinated by Isayama.

7 is way too high for this garbage.
Yeah unless there are panels missing from the raws, Hallu-chan being killed offscreen brings it down to a 7/10.

And of course Armin umida’d the Marley soldiers and made peace.
Apr 7, 2021 11:07 AM

Apr 2017
chapters 126-139 just fucked this manga with the best chapter being 131

score went from 10 to 7 to 5 to 1...fuck this manga and the gimp author. also, all the stans typing paragraphs defending this shit the past few months...cancel your internet subscription
Apr 7, 2021 11:08 AM
Aug 2016
Bruh I am starting to feel that people like Chainsawman Part 1 ending more than this lol. Let's just hope that MAPPA nails CSM. XD
Apr 7, 2021 11:08 AM

Dec 2015
Good shit isayama, i can finally get your fans off my ass when i call attack on titan mid. #ThankYouIsayama
no
Apr 7, 2021 11:09 AM
Sep 2018
I don't really feel the need to read the translated chapter to decide how bad it is. Like everyone is saying it is just pure garbage and something I never thought would happen to SNK. Till chapter 123 it was 10/10, from 124-134 (except 130-131 which were again 10/10) was 8/10 and from 135 onwards it is literally 4/10. I just can not believe this is real. How can the person who wrote chapter 121-123, 130-131 can mess up so bad. I mean this is just next-level bad writing. Eren's character completely destroyed. We literally got a happy ending. I really don't have words to describe how bad it is, it is almost like Isayama made this ending this bad on purpose. He combined all the worst outcomes that were possible and made this ending. He wanted to hurt his readers and look at how successful he is. What a shame. He truly is a man of his words. Even an AU ending or dream ending would have been way better than this. Even most of the fan theories were actually way better. I really can't believe that I expected that ending will make it an all-time masterpiece it turned to be trash. From 10/10 to a final score of 8/10. Also, Eren out of favourite characters. Meh.

Dec 2015
Also obligatory LOL to anyone who thought the leaks were fake
no

Jul 2019
Koustubh said:
Bruh I am starting to feel that people like Chainsawman Part 1 ending more than this lol. Let's just hope that MAPPA nails CSM. XD
Leaving shit to Fujimoto now. CSM ending wasn't that good, but better than AOT ending lol.

Yams times up. People like Fujimoto need to carry the boom in cultures now.
Apr 7, 2021 11:11 AM

Oct 2012
Its just "happy" ending ...
I dont like it but anyway 10/10 all manga , its amazing and thanks mangaka for all this series
Apr 7, 2021 11:11 AM
Oct 2020
FMABCHAD! STEINS GATE CHAD! HXHCHAD! I AS THE AMBASADOR OF SNKCUCK, I KNEEELLL! PLEASE FORGIVE OUR RETARDATION!
Apr 7, 2021 11:12 AM

Aug 2020
historia confirmed FARMED

what a joke lmfao im laughing
Apr 7, 2021 11:13 AM
Jul 2018
literally where is this panel
Apr 7, 2021 11:13 AM

Jul 2020
So this is Isayama meant to be when he said he wants to betray his readers?
Apr 7, 2021 11:14 AM

Jun 2014
Fuck farmer kun and everyone remaining alive. Historia's character went down the drain.
The execution for this is so goddamn awful it's appalling now. Eren went from literally one of the best anti-heroes to a lelouch wannabe. Armin, Reiner, Jean Gabi Pieck falco enjoying there lives. While Historia showing resolute gaze, when she fucking was busy with flirting farmer kun and labour.
This couldn't have been any worse.
Apr 7, 2021 11:16 AM
Oct 2020
FARMER IS A LITERAL CHAD
- DIDN'T HAVE A NAME
- BULLY HISTORIA WHEN SHE WAS CHILD
- BANG THE QUEEN
- MAKE EREN GENOCIDE THE WORLD SO HE COULD FUCK THE QUEEN IN PEACE
Apr 7, 2021 11:17 AM

Dec 2015
I can now confidently put Isayama in my favorites next to Goda and Araki. Truly deserving!
no
Apr 7, 2021 11:18 AM

Jan 2009
chiearlymorning said:

here in the middle and not the last page

Apr 7, 2021 11:20 AM

Jul 2019
Read all the korean scans and yeah, just a "happy" ending. The direction is strange honestly, I was hoping for a dark end. Eren died to. And rumbling was a success so that is a plus to the dark elements here.

I think what got fans upset is the change from this "everyone will die at the end" or "AnR ending" hope to a just happy end. I think the detitanisation is bs for sure and there is a deus ex machina no doubt, but on a personal thought, it is good to see everyone is happy with one another. AOT tries to tell that people should stop hating lol. You defeat hate with love, yes, that's cheesy, but the point will be proven.

It's an amazing series. I would say 9-10/10. And whilst the ending doesn't hold up to what I would have liked. Everything leading up to this was amazing. This was a good run, and whilst Yams trolled the ending, I think he has a point.

Seems to me like no one can make an ending now lmao. The leaks made this sound worse than it did but I can't say that this is any better. Execution helps out a lot rather than single sentences. In any case, Isayama, you need to rest, you did your bit. Leave this to other authors now bro. Was fun whilst it lasted.

But hey, the shitshow is here, going to get my popcorn, this will be fun.

Aug 2018
deg said:
chiearlymorning said:

here in the middle and not the last page

Not the final panel. Isayama lied.
I use Arch, btw.

Jun 2014
ZeroSixAR said:
FARMER IS A LITERAL CHAD
- DIDN'T HAVE A NAME
- BULLY HISTORIA WHEN SHE WAS CHILD
- BANG THE QUEEN
- MAKE EREN GENOCIDE THE WORLD SO HE COULD FUCK THE QUEEN IN PEACE

Hahaha Someone please make this into "gigachad enters" meme of farmer kun plzzz.
Apr 7, 2021 11:21 AM
Aug 2016
NextUniverse said:
Koustubh said:
Leaving shit to Fujimoto now. CSM ending wasn't that good, but better than AOT ending lol.

Yams times up. People like Fujimoto need to carry the boom in cultures now.

Oh really? I thought it was a good ending. Felt proper closure and shit, even if some of the explanations of devils was left untouched. But yeah, nevertheless, it's still better than this ending. Expected way better of Isayama. 😅
Sep 2018
S4 opening lyrics hinted at this. This is literally Isayama's comedy show at its peak.
Feb 2020
PiedPiper_ said:
Fuck farmer kun and everyone remaining alive. Historia's character went down the drain.
The execution for this is so goddamn awful it's appalling now. Eren went from literally one of the best anti-heroes to a lelouch wannabe. Armin, Reiner, Jean Gabi Pieck falco enjoying there lives. While Historia showing resolute gaze, when she fucking was busy with flirting farmer kun and labour.
lol I love how you bring up Code:Geas when that show had one of the most wacky stories. laughable moments and rediculous ending. The word is at peace because one guy dude cool lol, and dude the pregnancy was a way to save zeke, its explained.
Apr 7, 2021 11:22 AM
Jan 2021
LordSozin said:
Pure disappointment. A single chapter contradicts everything for what this manga stood for. You can't defend this garbage ending. Eren is reduced to a fucking INCEL. Are kidding me?!

What about Historia?! What does she represent in the series now?!

Does it contradict the wagon scene? IT Ccontradics your own fan fiction yeah xD.
Or is it that your lame ship wasn't made official xD
Apr 7, 2021 11:23 AM
May 2015
NextUniverse said:
Read all the korean scans and yeah, just a "happy" ending. The direction is strange honestly, I was hoping for a dark end. Eren died to. And rumbling was a success so that is a plus to the dark elements here.

I think what got fans upset is the change from this "everyone will die at the end" or "AnR ending" hope to a just happy end. I think the detitanisation is bs for sure and there is a deus ex machina no doubt, but on a personal thought, it is good to see everyone is happy with one another. AOT tries to tell that people should stop hating lol. You defeat hate with love, yes, that's cheesy, but the point will be proven.

It's an amazing series. I would say 9-10/10. And whilst the ending doesn't hold up to what I would have liked. Everything leading up to this was amazing. This was a good run, and whilst Yams trolled the ending, I think he has a point.

Seems to me like no one can make an ending now lmao. The leaks made this sound worse than it did but I can't say that this is any better. Execution helps out a lot rather than single sentences. In any case, Isayama, you need to rest, you did your bit. Leave this to other authors now bro. Was fun whilst it lasted.

Please, find a way to duplicate. We need more mature people like you here.
Apr 7, 2021 11:23 AM
Apr 2016
as someone who hated eren sincde the start oof the manga i am having absolute blast with this
Apr 7, 2021 11:24 AM

Jun 2017
Worst manga ending in recent history. The way they ruined Eren's character this arc but especially in this chapter is pathetic. So many unanswered questions and so many good character moments up to now completely wasted. Floch really died for this? Sad.
Signature.
Apr 7, 2021 11:26 AM
Jul 2018
Worst fucking possible ending
I was an AnR supporter but even an alternate universe shit would be better than this bullshit
Isayama made a Code Geass final that is way worse than original Code Geass S2 final
Apr 7, 2021 11:29 AM
Feb 2020
SoukaTheReal said:
Sad7727 said:

no bro you don't understand,eren killing his mother and doing the rumbling for no reason was actually very intelligeint writing. also him becoming a bird is literally einstein level of symbolism because bird = freedom

the marlyeans living in the final arc is also amazing writing

also why wouldn't ymir stay in paths for 2000 years because she misses her husband who raped her and cut her tongue

literally 10/10 bro

Damn you're right, also let's not forget the beautiful closure of Ymir's character, and also the worm, ah the worm, what a great antagonist, peak writing.

The whole point was to get rid of the titan powers and the centipede is just the thing that gave them the powers its not important nor the villain. Its just some creature that wants to survive zeke explains this. But whatever if you boil down anything to their most basics its gonna sound silly so do what you please, its just funny reading this comment section people acting like their life is ruined because the manga ended on a happy note. LOL, relax man the thing ended decently stop acting like its this awful dreadful ending but I doubt people on this forum can be objective, continue ragging i guess

Mod Note: Removed last part(bait)
dipItFooApr 8, 2021 10:14 PM
Apr 7, 2021 11:29 AM

Jan 2021
Hear me out, so in the first episode we saw a titan ate eren's mother and that was his sole reason why he wanted to kill each and every titan right? But now we find out that he killed his own mother?! Lmfao
Apr 7, 2021 11:31 AM

Aug 2020
the bootlickers came to collect the paycheck

i hope they explain the contradictions and countless plot holes.

but i doubt they even can see them
Apr 7, 2021 11:32 AM

Apr 2010
I don't get it, it genuinely feels as if someone else wrote these last chapters.
Apr 7, 2021 11:33 AM
May 2018
i saw the koreans scans on twitter oh my god...... i have no words..... i was never really a fan of eren but i do get the frustration of eren fans.... how didnt we even get a proper eren pov and how did he just decide to let mikasa kill him and just end everything like this? after all his actions? after what he said?? thats so disappointing......and i dont get how everyone turned back to normal except if its explained but i dont know korean so i wouldnt know....

its not the perfect ending or what most of us expected but i still loved attack on titan and i really enjoyed this series and i dont get people who are hating the series as a whole just because of a not so good ending

on a positive note at least my man levi is alive and he looked happy
Mysterygirl_Apr 7, 2021 11:40 AM
Apr 7, 2021 11:33 AM

Oct 2020
NextUniverse said:

dude you nailed it, intead of just straight up hating on it like 99% of the people here you gave a nice review of the chapter with arguments, which seem impossible to find here. A bad ending isnt the end of the world, there are 138 chapters prior to this one and until now they all were incredible.
Apr 7, 2021 11:34 AM
Dec 2015
NextUniverse said:

This is the only comment in all the discussion so far that reviews the chapter for what it is and no for what "you wanted to be". The ending is perfect? no, it isn´t bad either, it just has a weird pace and some things rushed, but all the things that other people are calling "thrash" is just because they didn´t understood SnK xd (yeah, love>war is cheessy, but that was the whole point of snk, if u were expecting an edgy ending or something like that of course you would be dissapointed, but thats your own fault not Isayama´s)
Apr 7, 2021 11:34 AM
Feb 2014
Disappointed. This chapter is a classic example (and will last as such) of bad writing. 1/10
Apr 7, 2021 11:35 AM

Jan 2018
Ghost_BlackOps said:
SoukaTheReal said:

The whole point was to get rid of the titan powers and the centipede is just the thing that gave them the powers its not important nor the villain. Its just some creature that wants to survive zeke explains this. But whatever if you boil down anything to their most basics its gonna sound silly so do what you please, its just funny reading this comment section people acting like their life is ruined because the manga ended on a happy note. LOL, relax man the thing ended decently stop acting like its this awful dreadful ending but I doubt people on this forum can be objective, continue ragging i guess mal is just a cesspool of greasy whinny weaboos.

Isayama is a genius, peak writing, aot peak fiction let's go, happy? Get lost now if you don't want to see negativity
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Apr 7, 2021 11:35 AM

Jun 2014
Ghost_BlackOps said:
PiedPiper_ said:
lol I love how you bring up Code:Geas when that show had one of the most wacky stories. laughable moments and rediculous ending. The word is at peace because one guy dude cool lol, and dude the pregnancy was a way to save zeke, its explained.

By "saving zeke", you mean saving historia from getting turned into titan to use the power of the founding lol
Apr 7, 2021 11:36 AM
Mar 2018
I still need to read some panels that didn't get translated. Overall my score went from 10/10 to 5-7/10. Deciding this later. I had DiTF second cour vibes.
Jul 2018
anyone who ever praised chapter 131 must feel like a clown at this point, this last chapter made that one go to top 2 worst aot chapters ever

Jul 2012
One of the worst endings i have ever seen. Honestly so bad that, it even ruined the masterpiece 1-123.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Feb 2018
YASHXYZ said:
Hear me out, so in the first episode we saw a titan ate eren's mother and that was his sole reason why he wanted to kill each and every titan right? But now we find out that he killed his own mother?! Lmfao
yup Eren needed to kill his mother so he can be motivated to get revenge on the people that killed his mother. 10/10 kino. If you hate this you're just mad cuz your headcanon didn't happen
Apr 7, 2021 11:37 AM

Aug 2018
Ghost_BlackOps said:
cchigu said:
The most memorable shit about the whole franchise would be the fanbase getting anal raped by Isayama.

Lmao, and you people had the audacity to compare Isayama's work with goddess Arakawa's xD
If you think FMAB is better than AOT, you literally are missing braincells and btw FMAB ends exactly just like AOT so I don't even understand your point? your dumb dude objectively speaking.

FMAB is shit but it's still better than this.
I use Arch, btw.
Apr 7, 2021 11:39 AM

Feb 2021
Sad7727 said:
historia confirmed FARMED

what a joke lmfao im laughing

i-i kneel farmer sama.
Apr 7, 2021 11:39 AM

Aug 2018
Dudes I think Carla
I could be wrong tho.
Apr 7, 2021 11:40 AM
Aug 2020
chiearlymorning said:
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW

Wait for the part 2 of the anime and cry again LOL
Apr 7, 2021 11:42 AM

Jun 2014
Isayama outed himself as a talentless hack in this final arc; after watching almost 400 anime I've NEVER encountered such a shitty ending. Fuck Isayama for roping me into following his garbage manga for 8 years. I was planning on buying the physical volumes after 139 but there's no way in hell I want anything to do with this glorified toilet paper anymore.

Attack on Titan will go down in history as Japan's personal Game of Thrones.

Apr 7, 2021 11:43 AM

Jan 2021
IronGhost115 said:
YASHXYZ said:
yup Eren needed to kill his mother so he can be motivated to get revenge on the people that killed his mother. 10/10 kino. If you hate this you're just mad cuz your headcanon didn't happen
Nah it's not my favourite anime/manga so It doesn't matter that much but yeah I would be lying if I say I am not disappointed
Pages (38) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is Chapter 140 & 141 coming?

KMohZaid - Aug 30, 2021

3 by TheFlyingOrange »»
Sep 13, 4:19 PM

» Do you think that Attack on Titan might have a similar ending like Code Geass? (Zero requiem) (spoilers for both series)

ryth1 - Mar 29, 2020

29 by ryth1 »»
Sep 13, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2013

191 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 11, 2:42 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 43 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 10, 2013

66 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 8, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 41 Discussion

NamelessNoogai - Jan 11, 2013

48 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 7, 2:30 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.