Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Mar 5, 2021 2:43 PM
Mar 2018
Koustubh said:
Whayle said:

Lmfao the absolute state of SnK fanboys
EoE is still cult 24 years later, SnK's ending will never be remembered positively.

Why not though? I mean, there are flaws for sure. But aside from Mikasa's weird kiss scene, isn't that what Jaegerists wanted, that the alliance dies?
Dude, feel free to like the chapter but don’t just brush it off with “Yeagerists” or “it isn’t your headcanon” garbage take. The writing is tremendously flawed with tons of plot holes and convenience. I would be damn surprised if any critics like this weightless arc
Mar 5, 2021 2:43 PM
Nov 2018
Horrible, disastrous chapter, nothing makes sense in this story anymore. Random asspulls, gaping plot holes and one of the most disgustingly retarded manga panels i have ever seen in my life. Predictable trash ending for a series that deserved better. Whoever loves this abominable garbage should have his head examined.
Mar 5, 2021 2:44 PM

Jan 2009
GoZha said:
chiearlymorning said:
Nothing was explained.
Just a hypothesis but maybe it's because we couldn't read Korean??
🤔🤔😮😮

english scanlation is out for an hour now though check /r/titanfolk for the link
Mar 5, 2021 2:44 PM

Sep 2017
Worst chapter. I believed in Isayama. I believed that he could fix it. But no ... worst ending
Mar 5, 2021 2:45 PM
Jan 2021
MuriDaWeeb said:
pretty disappointing tbh i hope this shit is all in Mikasas head cuz if Eren went down this is easy then just no

If you think eren would kill any of the alliance, then you need to re read the train scene. That will show you his intentions
Mar 5, 2021 2:45 PM
Mar 2015
it would be nice if Mikasa and Eren could run away together
Mar 5, 2021 2:46 PM
Jan 2021
Zekerets said:
Horrible, disastrous chapter, nothing makes sense in this story anymore. Random asspulls, gaping plot holes and one of the most disgustingly retarded manga panels i have ever seen in my life. Predictable trash ending for a series that deserved better. Whoever loves this abominable garbage should have his head examined.

Perfect chapter :) . Your emo edgy deaths did not come? cry more xD 5/5 chapter!
Mar 5, 2021 2:46 PM
Jan 2021
levovit said:
Worst chapter. I believed in Isayama. I believed that he could fix it. But no ... worst ending

I mean it's Isayamas ending not levovit's ending..sorry
Mar 5, 2021 2:47 PM

Jun 2020
deg said:
GoZha said:
Just a hypothesis but maybe it's because we couldn't read Korean??
🤔🤔😮😮

english scanlation is out for an hour now though check /r/titanfolk for the link
Right but that post was made before English scans dropped
Mar 5, 2021 2:48 PM

May 2015
i guess the Eremika Shippers got what they wanted in the end.
Mar 5, 2021 2:50 PM
Jan 2019
if the entire alliance is detitanised I will be incredibly disappointed
Mar 5, 2021 2:51 PM

Jan 2009
GoZha said:
deg said:

Right but that post was made before English scans dropped

ah ok my bad there lol
Mar 5, 2021 2:53 PM

Aug 2012
I_Am_Freeballing said:

But Mikasa kissed Eren (wow, so out of character) and people are losing their shit. Mikasa kissing Eren isn't a romantic conclusion to their relationship, but rather represents Mikasa finally letting go.

Thats a romantic conclusion. She got rejected, turned into a crazy bitch, cut his head and kissed him
Thats not letting go. Thats literally psycho crazy bitch behaviour.
In her mind its a romantic conclusion because she will own him forever.
Mar 5, 2021 2:54 PM
May 2020
Aot is masterpiece is The biggest joke😂🤣🤣
Gabi Jean Cooney, I hope that they die or that they eat someone so that they return to human beings. It would be a disappointment if they returned to human beings without sacrifice, just cheap drama
Mar 5, 2021 2:59 PM

Feb 2019
Lmao isayama fumbled the ending so hard. We have one chapter left to wrap up Historia and the baby, who survived, what’ll happen to the world , etc.

I did like the touch with Mikasa basically needing to be in a dream state to kill Eren. Story started with them, fitting it ends with them.
Mar 5, 2021 3:01 PM

Oct 2013
cAbaddon said:
keragamming said:
I'm sorry after reading the chapter I like it. Just need the next chapter to answer the big questions that are left, not expecting answer for everything but the really important stuff.

Next chapter will decide the series fate.

Yeah, I saw the translated chapter now and there’s no doubt in my mind that it’s the best chapter since 131.

It’s just that I wanted my ending resolving all doubts, with a nice epilogue and all that doesn’t seem possible anymore with just 45 pages left.

Wait 45 pages, is this confirm? Normally the first and last chapter of a manga has the most pages.
Mar 5, 2021 3:03 PM
Nov 2018
imbAF said:
Zekerets said:

Perfect chapter :) . Your emo edgy deaths did not come? cry more xD 5/5 chapter!

I don't expect any critical thinking from a fanboy.
Mar 5, 2021 3:03 PM

Oct 2015
Why the hell did Falco turn everyone into titans? It makes absolutely no sense, it's an asspull. The gas can't turn them into titans, so completely randomly he makes Falco scream so they turn...? Just why??
Those random memories or dream-state thing is dumb and the last scene is very messed up.
Mar 5, 2021 3:07 PM

Aug 2018
Funseco said:
Thats a romantic conclusion. She got rejected, turned into a crazy bitch, cut his head and kissed him
I fail to understand people who think the kiss is a serious romantic depiction that symbolizes their undying love. It obviously isn't supposed to be taken like Mikasa getting the moment she always wanted with her prince on his white horse. It's meant to feel awkward, bizarre, sad, and messed-up. Why? Because she is hallucinating.
Mar 5, 2021 3:07 PM

Jul 2017
Slim_Lamie said:
Why the hell did Falco turn everyone into titans? It makes absolutely no sense, it's an asspull. The gas can't turn them into titans, so completely randomly he makes Falco scream so they turn...? Just why??
Those random memories or dream-state thing is dumb and the last scene is very messed up.

I don't think his scream has anything to do with the titanisation. It seemed more like a desperate cry because his family were about to turn into titans. At least that's my interpretation.
Mar 5, 2021 3:09 PM

Jul 2017
YMN_KAT said:
Funseco said:
I fail to understand people who think the kiss is a serious romantic depiction that symbolizes their undying love. It obviously isn't supposed to be taken like Mikasa getting the moment she always wanted with her prince on his white horse. It's meant to feel awkward, bizarre, sad, and messed-up. Why? Because she is hallucinating.

^This. I don't get the outrage either. It is meant to be bizarre.
Mar 5, 2021 3:09 PM
Jun 2020
levovit said:

No. It´s the best chapter since 131 imo. Some things have to be explained in the next chapter tho.
Mar 5, 2021 3:11 PM
Oct 2018
SirTristamSfan said:
Poetic Masterpiece. This surpasses evangelions' ending by far.
damn ur actually a retard. this proves attack on titan fans are in fact VERY brain damaged. AOT is a very basic ww2 allegory and you weeb idiots cum over it? damn read a book
Mar 5, 2021 3:11 PM
Apr 2019
TBH im disappointed, i was expecting a sad ending like the author said it would be. This just makes one angry. Man at least Gabi is done for.
Mar 5, 2021 3:12 PM
Jul 2018
I could see them killing the mindless titans with a few of the shifters passing on their titans, only to have the curse end moments later and everyone would have reverted back in to humans, that is literally The Mist ending.
Mar 5, 2021 3:12 PM

Sep 2017
Malugreen said:
No. It´s the best chapter since 131 imo.

Wel it's not a compliment fot chapterl, cause all chapter after 123 is garbage. All before 123 is masterpiece
Mar 5, 2021 3:14 PM
Nov 2019
arthur_morgan2 said:
got season 8>>>>whatever this arc is
completely agree
Mar 5, 2021 3:15 PM

Oct 2020
Funseco said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

But Mikasa kissed Eren (wow, so out of character) and people are losing their shit. Mikasa kissing Eren isn't a romantic conclusion to their relationship, but rather represents Mikasa finally letting go.

Lmao nice take. Too bad it's not canon.
Mar 5, 2021 3:16 PM
Nov 2018
Dzku said:
TBH im disappointed, i was expecting a sad ending like the author said it would be. This just makes one angry. Man at least Gabi is done for.

This chapter managed to make me physically ill, it's so horrendously bad. I can't believe the same author actually wrote this garbage. I followed this manga so many years, bought almost all volumes only for it to end in the most nonsensical disgusting way.
Mar 5, 2021 3:17 PM

Feb 2016
Sad7727 said:
what a joke this arc has been,holy fucking mess of writing.

since next chapter is confirmed to be 45 pages. then i bet they'll revert and ressurect everyone at this rate

and that creepy kasa, if genders were reversed then AOT would be cancelled now. disgusting shit

confirmed by who ?
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Mar 5, 2021 3:17 PM

Aug 2018
Slim_Lamie said:
Why are you assuming the gas isn't supposed to turn them into titans? This is not Zeke's spinal fluid vaporized. This is the hallucigenia infecting Eldians and turning them into titans. We don't know yet whether the hallucigenia is an organism that acts on its own or being controlled by the founder/Ymir. Falco has nothing to do with it though.
Mar 5, 2021 3:18 PM

Oct 2020
Dzku said:
You must be from the future since you know ending isn't sad. Tell me, why is 139 a happy chapter?
Mar 5, 2021 3:18 PM

Aug 2019
levovit said:
Malugreen said:

Wel it's not a compliment fot chapterl, cause all chapter after 123 is garbage. All before 123 is masterpiece

Dude you’re a naruto fan, the fuck do you know about quality LMAO
Mar 5, 2021 3:20 PM

Sep 2017
[quote=cAbaddon message=62220785]
levovit said:

Dude you’re a naruto fan, the fuck do you know about quality LMAO

Fail enough, LMAO
Mar 5, 2021 3:21 PM
Jun 2020
levovit said:
Malugreen said:

Chapters 130 and 131 were briliant. Chapters 126 and 137 are probably my least favourite but they are still not garbage.
Mar 5, 2021 3:22 PM

Aug 2018
What the fuck. I'm incredibly disappointed and sad. Is there even a possibility of Eren winning now?
I use Arch, btw.
Mar 5, 2021 3:23 PM

Mar 2020
This was fucking amazing can't wait for next chapter.
check out odd taxi
Mar 5, 2021 3:24 PM

Mar 2020
Thank you Isayama
check out odd taxi
Mar 5, 2021 3:24 PM

Feb 2016
M0nkeyD_Luffy said:
Beautiful chapter! The direct parallels to the very first chapter with Mikasa and Eren, Levi still giving it his all despite being physically destroyed, Jean and Connie’s final moment together etc

Just an incredible chapter all around and I’m so happy Isayama actually delivered, man.

5/5

this comment made me smile hehe idk why it felt kinda wholesome reading it i agree with you
Just because you are doing something for someone else doesn't make it right. Kindness and beauty can sometimes become cruel.
Mar 5, 2021 3:25 PM

Oct 2020
Sad am I to never hear you sigh
Of ecstasy
And fingertips
You're trembling
We share a kiss
Our worlds eclipse
Mar 5, 2021 3:25 PM

Feb 2016
I_Am_Freeballing said:
arthur_morgan2 said:

enlighten me how is this chapter supports anr when there is one chapter left.
Everything that happened in this chapter literally goes in hand with AnR ending. Why are people not seeing this? One chapter being left makes it even more possible. Also, I'm not saying AnR is actually going to happen, just that this chapter supports it more than people actually realize. People are blinded by the last panel and are taking it at face value without thinking what Mikasa's hallucinations and her kiss mean.

Danae said:

do you mean this chapter supports these theories? While I see this paving the way for AnR, I'm curious about your opinion
Yes, I think this chapter supports the AnR ending. Whether it happens is another thing.

Danae said:

Mikasa dies, everyone else is almost dead too so it's not far fetched if Eren transfers his consciousness to his body or he has Ymir's support like Zeke did
Exactly, this is not it for Eren, Mikasa dies next chapter, people who got turned into titans are not reverting back. All this can still easily happen. Not saying it will, just a possibility.

But Mikasa kissed Eren (wow, so out of character) and people are losing their shit. Mikasa kissing Eren isn't a romantic conclusion to their relationship, but rather represents Mikasa finally letting go. Just a page earlier we see her resolve to actually put an end to this. For some reason people need things spelled out for them.

i have seen people calling it "forced romance" and confirmed EreMika ship victory LMAO people are wild i feel like they are reading those chapters with their asses
Mar 5, 2021 3:26 PM

Sep 2017
"Eren would have given up his dreams of freedom if Mikasa had confessed to him"
I don't buy it, this must be Mikasa going crazy.
Mar 5, 2021 3:26 PM

Apr 2013
petterson_ said:
What the fuck. I'm incredibly disappointed and sad. Is there even a possibility of Eren winning now?
Eren was never going to win. Have you been reading the same manga as everyone else?
Mar 5, 2021 3:28 PM

Oct 2020
L0sMichal0s said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Everything that happened in this chapter literally goes in hand with AnR ending. Why are people not seeing this? One chapter being left makes it even more possible. Also, I'm not saying AnR is actually going to happen, just that this chapter supports it more than people actually realize. People are blinded by the last panel and are taking it at face value without thinking what Mikasa's hallucinations and her kiss mean.

Yes, I think this chapter supports the AnR ending. Whether it happens is another thing.

Exactly, this is not it for Eren, Mikasa dies next chapter, people who got turned into titans are not reverting back. All this can still easily happen. Not saying it will, just a possibility.

But Mikasa kissed Eren (wow, so out of character) and people are losing their shit. Mikasa kissing Eren isn't a romantic conclusion to their relationship, but rather represents Mikasa finally letting go. Just a page earlier we see her resolve to actually put an end to this. For some reason people need things spelled out for them.

i have seen people calling it "forced romance" and confirmed EreMika ship victory LMAO people are wild i feel like they are reading those chapters with their asses
They haven't read it at all, it seems to me they just saw the last panel and proceeded to screech.
Mar 5, 2021 3:29 PM

Feb 2016
petterson_ said:

i have only one answer for you man
Mar 5, 2021 3:29 PM
Nov 2014
has the chapter been translated into english yet ?
Mar 5, 2021 3:32 PM

Oct 2020
Lmao do people seriously think we won't get Eren's POV? There's a reason it's left for the last chapter you smartasses. I never saw AOT fandom act THIS dumb before.
Mar 5, 2021 3:33 PM

Jul 2019
Finally read it,in english of course,I liked it but I hope everyone dies,I want sad or dark end and if possible no reincarnations or something like that
Mar 5, 2021 3:34 PM

Nov 2018
SubmissiveGuy said:
has the chapter been translated into english yet ?

Yes

OT This is so dogshit it isn't even funny anymore
Pages (23) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 122 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Arjuna777 - Oct 4, 2019

246 by Berry-Vodka »»
Yesterday, 2:16 PM

» Is Chapter 140 & 141 coming?

KMohZaid - Aug 30, 2021

7 by TheFlyingOrange »»
Yesterday, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 123 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Arjuna777 - Nov 6, 2019

220 by Berry-Vodka »»
Sep 24, 12:37 AM

» Do you think that Attack on Titan might have a similar ending like Code Geass? (Zero requiem) (spoilers for both series)

ryth1 - Mar 29, 2020

29 by ryth1 »»
Sep 13, 5:48 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 47 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2013

191 by victoria00000000 »»
Sep 11, 2:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.