Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (23) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Mar 5, 2021 12:22 PM
Nov 2016
arthur_morgan2 said:
can't wait for farmer kun to be revealed as the father, or maybe hacksayama is just going to leave it ambiguous.
At least he should have given him a name and a face. afeter this chapter i'm 100% sure that the farmer is the father and maybe he is the man with the baby in the last panel of 139 (horrible idea to have a namless character in the last panel of your manga)
Mar 5, 2021 12:31 PM

Jun 2020
Fucking amazing chapter. I loved everything based on the panels alone. I don't know why people are fussing so much about Mikasa's kiss. If Eren truly plans to destroy the paths and end the powers of the titans, then all of his actions up until now make total sense.
Mar 5, 2021 12:36 PM
Jan 2017
This manga has turned out to garbage from the moment ymir was forced into the story, this is similar to naruto with the introduction of Kaguya, both of them are the source of the problem, they both get somehow reincarnated or interfere with the world through nonesensical god like power. I don't understand why it was necessary to get her into the story, we don't know anything about her apart from her past 2000 years ago, she is fucking up every plot line with that freaking power, just why not continue the story without her, just eren doing the rumbling and facing the consequences of his actions and the clash of ideas between him and his friends would be enough to write a wonderful arc, even the time travel shit wasn't necessary nor the attack titan being able to see future memories of its host, in what this shit was necessary in the rumbling arc, all whqt have happened could have happened without introducing this hole in the story that fucks up eren's actions and makes them meaningless. I don't see how 121 and 122 are important in this arc apart frol ymir filling the arc of plot holes. I believe it would have been better if eren didn't know about the future, his free will makes senses but now nothing makes sense at all, we don't even know who is doing this shit, is it eren or that freaking ymir.

Characters just flipped sides too easily without any deep development, and these last 5 chapters are just destroying character after character. Hange died meaninglessly, and so did maghat and sadith, levi was butchered and his role was just limited in killing zeke, zeke went from hating himself for being born to wanting to be reborn again just to play baseball with the scientist in the span of a quarter chapter, mikassa didn't have any characterisation since her flash back in the beginning of the series, and now she just decided to kill eren while she kept saying for the whole arc that she won't do something like that, and let's not talk about that last panel, i don't know what the fuck isayama is thinking he is doing, he just said fuck off i'll just betray the readers and ruin the manga.
Mar 5, 2021 12:38 PM

Apr 2013
HeyHeyHey_10 said:
So the whole thing with Historia being pregnant was just beacause Isayama didn't know how to handle his character post-time skip and just took her out of the scene?
Are you guys trolling or simply this dumb? Historia became pregnant to not be fed Zeke and turning into the beast titan.
Mar 5, 2021 12:39 PM

Sep 2020
Mar 5, 2021 12:41 PM

Jul 2019
Yang_Wenli said:
Yep. I'm fully and completely blackpilled at this point. Fuck Arumin. Fuck Mankasa. Fuck Eren, "keep pushing forward" my ass. Most importantly, fuck Isayama.
deg said:

Mikasa x Eren is a tragic romantic pairing for sure

It's neither romantic nor a pairing. It's a one-sided, creepy obsession by a mentally ill, schizophrenic, psychopathic stalker.

Exactly. Very True.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Mar 5, 2021 12:42 PM

Sep 2017
EREN WON!
TRUST THE PLAN!
ONE MORE MONTH!
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL!

Shit posting aside I laughed so much this chapter holy shit.
Mar 5, 2021 12:44 PM

Jul 2019
SirTristamSfan said:
deg said:

Mikasa was having a headache she is not schizophrenic but might be Eren inserted some false images or memories into her head

How is it mentally ill lol. She always loved him, Eren might have subtle feelings for her too. Didnt anyone else see the devilman scene where the mc held his gf's head ,Everyone thought that was masterpiece or symbolic but when aot does that everyone loses their mind

It's up to interpretation at this point, For me, I see it as obsession--an unhealthy one. Eren told her to move on, but she didn't. What can I say besides the fact that she's not in a good mental state.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Mar 5, 2021 12:46 PM
Aug 2020
Kinda feels like GoT season 8 ending with Jon and Danny scene. Isayama seemed disappointed with that ending but probably liked it in disguise. Next chapter all the titans will turn to dust/sand and we'll have no more titans in the world, kinda like the white walkers scenerio. Man idk. Really feels like GoT ending 😭
Mar 5, 2021 12:47 PM

Jul 2019
Sourire said:
HeyHeyHey_10 said:
So the whole thing with Historia being pregnant was just beacause Isayama didn't know how to handle his character post-time skip and just took her out of the scene?
Are you guys trolling or simply this dumb? Historia became pregnant to not be fed Zeke and turning into the beast titan.

They're dumb. Their ship is clouding them.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Mar 5, 2021 12:47 PM

Feb 2021
HeyHeyHey_10 said:
arthur_morgan2 said:
can't wait for farmer kun to be revealed as the father, or maybe hacksayama is just going to leave it ambiguous.
At least he should have given him a name and a face. afeter this chapter i'm 100% sure that the farmer is the father and maybe he is the man with the baby in the last panel of 139 (horrible idea to have a namless character in the last panel of your manga)

heres how the rest of the conversation from chapter 130 went(don't expect to get it from hacksayama):
historia: eren what do you think about me having a child with that farmer over there. i really want him to plow my field.
eren: sure go right ahead.
Mar 5, 2021 12:48 PM
Oct 2012
MadManMad said:
EREN WON!
TRUST THE PLAN!
ONE MORE MONTH!
NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!
WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL!

Shit posting aside I laughed so much this chapter holy shit.

ATTENTION PATRIOTS

EREN YEAGER IS NOW SHADOW FOUNDING TITAN

The plan was enacted over chapter 137...Only you never saw it.

Armin, his alliance, and tons of both Marleyans and Eldians and other officials were rumbled. Proof of their deaths was shown. They were crushed off screen. However, it was decided this was too much for the Shingeki no Kyojin shitposters to accept. Overturning the alliance and killing the traitors of Eldia would be too much for Snk threads to accept so it was done in secret.

So an agreement was reached: Armin and other alliance members wiIl be allowed to move freely through paths and live their lives in peace. King Eren would "die" and the Rumbling would stop. But this is all for appearances. Behind the scenes, Eren Yeager is still the Founding Titan.

This plan, known as Shadowfounding, was seen as a last resort. But it worked. Anything that happens in the next chapter is actually Eren Yeager's doing.

Trust The Plan. WWG1WGA.

- Y
Mar 5, 2021 12:49 PM

Oct 2020
The amount of braindead people misunderstanding both Eren and Mikasa is astounding.

This chapter is top 5 material lol. Can't wait for 139.
Mar 5, 2021 12:49 PM
Jul 2020
I didnt read the chapter glad I didnt because I would have died from pure cringe seriously rumbling arc is garbage and it feels like it written by reddit theorists
Mar 5, 2021 12:51 PM

Jul 2019
What a fucking depressing ending to a series. A well-done one in my opinion.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Mar 5, 2021 12:52 PM

Oct 2020
Also stop spreading misinformation. The 45 pages mentioned in the leaks are for this chapter. We don't know how many the final one has.
Mar 5, 2021 12:53 PM

Jul 2015
Beautiful chapter! The direct parallels to the very first chapter with Mikasa and Eren, Levi still giving it his all despite being physically destroyed, Jean and Connie’s final moment together etc

Just an incredible chapter all around and I’m so happy Isayama actually delivered, man.

5/5
Mar 5, 2021 12:54 PM

Jul 2019
I_Am_Freeballing said:
Also stop spreading misinformation. The 45 pages mentioned in the leaks are for this chapter. We don't know how many the final one has.

Nothing's going to stop them, unfortunately.

-[ ~♫~ ll Credit ]-
Mar 5, 2021 12:59 PM

Dec 2020
What if Armin is the AnR bird?
未来の思い出
Mar 5, 2021 1:01 PM
Mar 2021
I_Am_Freeballing said:
The amount of braindead people misunderstanding both Eren and Mikasa is astounding.

This chapter is top 5 material lol. Can't wait for 139.

Just a bunch of salty shippers being idiots. Historia fans on suicide watch.
Mar 5, 2021 1:08 PM

Jul 2019
I don't know what to feel about this chapter I didn't expect everyone to turn into titans, Yams did hit hard

Though I still can't get over Mikasa's change in character, it was so instant that it just made little sense, she should have hopped on board earlier on instead of just now. Honestly, I thought Yams sent the aot ending to hell, but he delivered, again.

In saying that though, how did Eren overpower everyone and just let Mikasa slide in like that.
Mar 5, 2021 1:09 PM

Oct 2020
Wow, the translated chapter is even better.

This is literally the chapter Yeagerists/EH shippers/AnR supporters have been waiting for and they are somehow blind to what's actually happening on screen.

People, read this chapter with your brain turned on and eyes fully open, please.
Mar 5, 2021 1:13 PM

Aug 2019
this is an interesting route to say the least, I won’t lie I’m just glad some of the alliance’s members have turned into titans
snowykevinMar 5, 2021 1:17 PM
Mar 5, 2021 1:15 PM

Mar 2014
Fantastic chapter, as always the doomposting was OTT since we had no translation

I think it's obvious that this vision was Mikasa's ideal scenario. Eren has always lived for freedom, we've been told time and again that this is the way he was born, and this is what he wants to do. Mikasa's vision had her ideal Eren, who decided to selfishly run away with her for the remainder of his years. However, the real Eren seeps into her vision, when Eren tells her to throw away the scarf and free herself from him-- that's also when the titan marks appear on his skin. Idk why so many people are confused and think this is what Eren wanted and the rumbling is the result of being rejected LMAO

In any case, this was a fantastic closure to Mikasa's character. The kiss was gruesome, but she was imagining kissing the Eren from her vision, so it makes sense for her to do that if she was hallucinating. I feel so bad for her, she had to kill the most important person in her life, obviously during traumatizing events the mind can also escape to avoid the reality they are facing atm. But regardless, she decided to kill Eren, and keep him forever in her heart and in her memories. She defied Eren's wish and wore the scarf again, but she still carried on her duty. I feel so proud of her, as I wanted her to detach herself from Eren and become independent.

Now that we've had an Armin and a Mikasa centric chapter, it's time for Eren. It's regrettable that during the rumbling arc we had so little of him, and I wish we had his POV for more than one chapter but still. The next final chapter should address: what was Eren's sight, Historia's baby, Ymir's role in all this, Eren's real goal here and whether the cycle will break. Nothing is set in stone. I am not ready to say goodye to this series, and I am stressed for its conclusion but I hope it's satisfying and ties up the loose ends.

Feb 2021
I_Am_Freeballing said:

This is literally the chapter Yeagerists/EH shippers/AnR supporters have been waiting for and they are somehow blind to what's actually happening on screen.

People, read this chapter with your brain turned on and eyes fully open, please.

enlighten me how is this chapter supports anr when there is one chapter left.

Jul 2009
The dream stuff is interesting.. Just compared chapter 1 to this one and Eren's lines in ch 1 are almost identical to Mikasa's lines in this chapter and both are crying in their respective scenes. So in ch 1 Eren woke up to the current "reality" we are reading but in this chapter we saw Mikasa waking up to another reality which we haven't been seeing? Not sure what to make of it.
Mar 5, 2021 1:16 PM
May 2015
Finally got the chance to read it.
I still don't get it, why is this chapter hated so much? A big improvement compared to 137.
Mar 5, 2021 1:16 PM

Oct 2020
Neither Mikasa nor Eren are acting out of character. Reread this manga if you think so. This time, try not to make your own head canons on what kind of person Eren is. Thank me later.
Mar 5, 2021 1:17 PM
Dec 2019
Sourire said:
HeyHeyHey_10 said:

1. That destroys both her narrative and erens, it wasnt said literally, and thats the point; isayama left a part of the convo out.

2. ignoring characterization, and strictly logistically wise, that was already covered thanks to yelena giving all the higher ups the wine and zeke plans. Eren was doing chess moves here and there fooling everyone aside floch and historia (until proven otherwise), and he didnt knew that was coming ? That wasnt the case.
Mar 5, 2021 1:18 PM

Jun 2020
I_Am_Freeballing said:

I think I'm gonna wait until the official translation is out. I don't wanna mix memories lol
Mar 5, 2021 1:20 PM

Jan 2009
damn Jean and Connie knows they gonna turn into mindless Titan lol and Gabi became a mindless titan too but im sure she will become normal again in the final chapter since Gabi got plot armor
Mar 5, 2021 1:21 PM

Mar 2014
I_Am_Freeballing said:

do you mean this chapter supports these theories? While I see this paving the way for AnR, I'm curious about your opinion
Mar 5, 2021 1:21 PM

Sep 2018
I never reread a chapter 4 times in one sitting. Simply put it was brilliant. The look in Erens eyes and the caring way Mikasa held his head gave me goosebumps. On the other hand I really feel sad for jean, connie and gabi, though who knows maybe they inherit the titans who knows
Mar 5, 2021 1:22 PM

Jul 2019
The foreshadowing was there so this "twist" didn't exactly come out of nowhere. That last panel though will hunt me forever, i wonder if they will censor it in the anime, probably not?

Mar 2014
arthur_morgan2 said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Mikasa dies, everyone else is almost dead too so it's not far fetched if Eren transfers his consciousness to his body or he has Ymir's support like Zeke did

Jan 2009
is this the Mist ending? you know the smoke from the hallucigenia is the Mist

final chapter will be the Muv Luv ending lol but people hate me for always repeating that
Mar 5, 2021 1:23 PM
Sep 2013
"I want you to live long, happy lives"
The fck Yams, why is Eren suddenly contradicting himself?
Also, why didn't they try to save Gabbie, Jean etc by letting them in on a Falco? It was clearly above the smoke...

So we had no deaths in previous chapter and everyone though "oh it's because Eren doesn't really want to kill his friends" so now EVERY character dies? The fck Yams.
Literally all characters alive are Armin, Mikasa, Levi, maybe Pieck, Reiner and Annie. And Onyankopon...

I kinda hope next chaper un-titanizes everyone. Because it really looks like Eren is one big hipocrite. He values freedom above everything else and wants his people to live happily and then changes them into monsters AGAINST their will. Exactly what Marley did. Exactly why he hates them for.
Eren turned from tragic hero of his own story into a dumb villain that just wants carnage for carnage sake.
Mar 5, 2021 1:24 PM

Jul 2019
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Based, can't wait for hisu in 139
Mar 5, 2021 1:26 PM

Feb 2021
I had always thought that once the manga for SNK ended we would see a significant boost in the score, possibly exceeding a 9 rating. Now I think there's a decent chance that it will actually drop. It's such an immense shame that a series as great as SNK has an ending that is this poor and underwhelming.
Mar 5, 2021 1:27 PM

Mar 2014
Fax001s said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Based, can't wait for hisu in 139

For real, Eren and Historia's loose ends being tied up in the last chapter is most likely no coincidence, so maybe we'll see the memory shard completed or something
Mar 5, 2021 1:31 PM

Oct 2020
arthur_morgan2 said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

Everything that happened in this chapter literally goes in hand with AnR ending. Why are people not seeing this? One chapter being left makes it even more possible. Also, I'm not saying AnR is actually going to happen, just that this chapter supports it more than people actually realize. People are blinded by the last panel and are taking it at face value without thinking what Mikasa's hallucinations and her kiss mean.

Danae said:
I_Am_Freeballing said:

do you mean this chapter supports these theories? While I see this paving the way for AnR, I'm curious about your opinion
Yes, I think this chapter supports the AnR ending. Whether it happens is another thing.

Danae said:
arthur_morgan2 said:

Mikasa dies, everyone else is almost dead too so it's not far fetched if Eren transfers his consciousness to his body or he has Ymir's support like Zeke did
Exactly, this is not it for Eren, Mikasa dies next chapter, people who got turned into titans are not reverting back. All this can still easily happen. Not saying it will, just a possibility.

But Mikasa kissed Eren (wow, so out of character) and people are losing their shit. Mikasa kissing Eren isn't a romantic conclusion to their relationship, but rather represents Mikasa finally letting go. Just a page earlier we see her resolve to actually put an end to this. For some reason people need things spelled out for them.
Mar 5, 2021 1:31 PM

Sep 2017
Sourire said:
armchair3 said:
Chapter confirmed that both Eren and Mikasa loved each other romantically and that Eren would escape with Mikasa if she confessed to him.
Chapter 123 already confirmed that. It’s almost like you and the other delusional readers that spam negativity every month in these threads have been reading something else entirely. Is the ending satisfying? No. Is it as bad as you all make it to be? No. Could it have been a lot better? Yes.

This is FUCKING HORSESHIT!!!! Eren Yeager would NEVER EVER left his friends and comrades to fall into their own destiny.
Mar 5, 2021 1:33 PM

Aug 2018
deg said:

final chapter will be the Muv Luv ending lol but people hate me for always repeating that
I don't hate you! I was just pulling your leg! lmao
Mar 5, 2021 1:34 PM

Apr 2018
So EM is real in the end.
Mar 5, 2021 1:34 PM

Oct 2015
Sourire said:
HeyHeyHey_10 said:

This is MAL. What do you think ?
Mar 5, 2021 1:35 PM

Jul 2012
Why are you all sad about people turning into titans? Not a single one of them will die and they will be untitanized next chapter lol. Acting like alliance actually lost anything except kiyomi's boat and hanji's unneeded sacrifice.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 5, 2021 1:35 PM

Jan 2009
YMN_KAT said:
deg said:

I don't hate you! I was just pulling your leg! lmao

lol

chapter 137 - Guardians of The Galaxy ending
chapter 138 - Mist ending (the hallucigenia smoke is the mist)
chapter 139 - Muv Luv ending(?)
seems that Isayama is adding all his planned endings
Mar 5, 2021 1:36 PM

Oct 2020
Ackerman-Levi said:
I had always thought that once the manga for SNK ended we would see a significant boost in the score, possibly exceeding a 9 rating. Now I think there's a decent chance that it will actually drop. It's such an immense shame that a series as great as SNK has an ending that is this poor and underwhelming.
Except the score went up 2 times since the release of chapter 135, 137 being the latest rise. People disliking latest chapters are a vocal minority coming from the cesspool that is /titanfolk.
Mar 5, 2021 1:36 PM

Aug 2018
My expectations were low but HOLY FUCK. Post basement arcs should have never happened sigh.
Mar 5, 2021 1:38 PM

Apr 2013
Just read the subs.. The chapter itself isnt bad, but I legit do not feel any emotions reading it considering the story is ending in 1 more chapter. There’s so many questions left unanswered that for this ending to be satisfying most of them should’ve already been covered.

Also this chapter pretty much 100% confirms that we’re getting the Muv Luv alternative ending. And as someone who followed aot since 2012, I actually cannot believe that Isayama chose that ending over the Mist ending or the variety of options he had available. Inb4 geek Armin and goth Mikasa appear in 139. Sights.
Pages (23) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 52 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

FastnessofWheels - Dec 5, 2013

187 by KcmcPro »»
Jun 10, 11:37 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 27 Discussion

SixFlags - Nov 9, 2011

29 by KcmcPro »»
Jun 10, 11:36 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1872 by therealnagora »»
Jun 8, 1:43 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 82 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

keragamming - Jun 6, 2016

290 by CutieAnshin »»
Jun 7, 5:54 AM

» Attack on Titan Author upset about Pro Genocide criticism

deg - Apr 6, 2022

29 by Berry-Vodka »»
Jun 1, 8:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.