Forum Settings
Forums

Which anime character do you hate the most?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 29, 2021 9:53 PM

Jan 2020
Lavszera said:
I honestly hate Yuzaki Nasa from Tonikaku Kawaii. I hate how he's inteligent and kind. I mean, this is cientifically not possible and it's annoying at the same time. When I first saw Tonikaku Kawaii I was expecting a mature show like Horimiya, for exemple. Unfortunately this wasnt what I actually get '-'

Honestly, I think I have the same answer as you

Jan 29, 2021 9:59 PM
IRL Aqua

Jun 2017
Izuku Midoriya. Gets OP cock busting ability then constantly cries like a bitch
Jan 29, 2021 10:04 PM
Jan 2021
The character i dislike the most,hmm,there are many but aqua from konosuba, fujiwara(aka cringewara) from kaguya sama would be notable picks.
Jan 29, 2021 10:49 PM
Jan 2021
[quote=ladamesansmerci message=61845379]I can't remember her name, but that girl with the eye patch in Kakegurui[\quote]

Midari Ikishima

Idk there's no one I really hate that much other than antagonists who are meant to be hated.

I didn't like the protagonist in Shield Hero.

I abandoned the anime when Naofumi Iwatani, our protagonist. picked up a huge idiot ball on his way out of the palace. At this point I can say Malty and we can have a nice controversy.

William Hughes

Complex systems exhibit unexpected behaviour
Jan 29, 2021 10:56 PM

Nov 2018
Izuku Midoriya, Touma Kamijou, and Naofumi Iwatani.
Jan 29, 2021 11:10 PM
Jul 2018
Zenitsu from demon slayer and yukino from oregayru
Jan 29, 2021 11:19 PM

Mar 2012
Wolfram von Bielefeld from Kyo Kara Maoh, he's the most annoying trash tsundere character that fujoshis simp to just because he has a pretty face.
Jan 29, 2021 11:46 PM

Jan 2021
Kiyotaka Ayanokoji (Classroom of the Elite)
Kirigaya Kazuto (Sword Art Online)
Shiba Tatsuya (Irregular at Magic Highschool)
Sora (No Game No Life)

Sorry, I just don't like overpowered MCs with little to no explanation to how they got their power. All the tension in their respective anime just evaporates with them around. Only Saitama from One Punch Man and Shigeo Kageyama from Mob Psycho 100 actually got me interested in these types of overpowered MCs.

Sore wa chigau yo! - Junko Enoshima, probably
Jan 29, 2021 11:47 PM

Jan 2020
Shuka from Darwin's Game , she is generic and edgy
Хайде, хайде, хайде, това е първата зона, брато, първа зона, първа зона, добре, добре, добре, това става тук горе, отива тук горе, само спокойно, само спокойно... Ха, отдясно е, навсякъде отдясно отдясно къде е дясното ти о да добре добре добре тихо мълчаливо не успях да се съсредоточа върху това ЕХ ТЪПАК КОГАТО СИ БАВНО БАВНО ... ой е путката на моето момиче прасе куче, аз Чувствам се добре, о, мамо, *шамар*, какво е това госпожице татко-
Jan 29, 2021 11:50 PM
Jan 2021
Man, some of you be exaggerating with some of these. I don't wanna start a war so I ain't gonna name specifics. You may hate them. Though the most? As in compared to everything else. Some of these seem a little much. Eh, who am I kidding? Shounen MC's, if some of you think Shounen MC's are the WORST. Then you clearly haven't seen enough anime then. That's all I'm gonna say. How have I not seen any SAO pedos? This just a in general character hate thread ain't it?

Though my worst MC pick. One I can think on the top of my head. Would be Basara from The Testament of Sister New Devil series. He's written kind of like a basic Shounen MC. Defending his friends and having a goal in mind. While having some sort of hidden power. Making him Op. Though he defiles that position.

With all of the sexual stuff. While still claiming Mio. The red-headed girl to be his sister? Like TF? You quite actually molested her. Not every time, though quite frequently. Then afterward he returns to his "righteous Galant attitude. "He's like a worse written version of Issei from Highschool DxD. With the anime kind of being a bootleg version.

Without the sexual stuff. He'd be a pretty average MC character. Though the pervy crap is certainly prominent in the show. So ignoring that is quite a stretch. The whole sexual pleasure increasing the girl's powers thing. Maybe a plot thing. Though it certainly revolves around his character. I don't see how people take him seriously in the show. Whenever he gets emotional or fights. Considering we all know he's going to ruin the mood before and mostly after. When he has to calm himself down. Through you know what.

At the end of the day. He's just quite bland even among Shounen Mc's. Taking the pervy crap off the table. Then when looking at the full picture. It's like how can you even like this guy? He's like SAO pedophile tier. Debatably the worst, considering he's an MC. In which the series wants you to like and get invested in him. In which he'll guide you through the show in a sense. But he's like an SAO pedo (smidge bit of exaggeration) with a sexual get out of jail free card.
Jan 30, 2021 2:20 AM

Nov 2019
old_geezer said:
SignsOfSuicide said:

Griffth did nothing wrong. Change my mind.

You are either a troll or a horrible excuse for a human being. In either case <PLONK>
(what do you mean there's no kilfile?)

I can't say for sure but there was a guy who
Don't let others ruin things for you. Even if a toxic fan pisses in your cereal, you could just get another bowl of cereal.
My Anime List - My Manga List
Jan 30, 2021 5:05 AM
Jul 2018
Danzo Shimura from Naruto
Nina from Code geass
Mami from rent a girlfriend
Near and Misa from Death Note
Shou Tucker from FMAB

Also can I get a reason why people hate L from death note? I see no reason to hate him at all
Jan 30, 2021 5:09 AM
Jul 2018
Vector1306 said:
Nina from Code geass
Shou Tucker from FMAB

Also can I get a reason why people hate L from death note? I see no reason to hate him at all

Wait who the hell hates L? Light is like 10 times more hated than L
Jan 30, 2021 5:10 AM

Oct 2016
Luffy, he stole alot of fuvking scane just by himself. n the others crewamate development gone nowhere.
I dont know, but maybe oda just love luffy so much. = =
YES
Jan 30, 2021 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
aTrueKingofEldia said:
Vector1306 said:
Nina from Code geass
Shou Tucker from FMAB

Wait who the hell hates L? Light is like 10 times more hated than L

In the earlier pages, there was a lot of hate for L. Oh and Itachi for some reason
Jan 30, 2021 5:13 AM
May 2018
I hate these two twins
Misaki Kamiigusa
Minori Kushieda
Jan 30, 2021 5:19 AM

Sep 2020
I just dislike some characters, never really hated anyone

Armin in the first season of AoT
Hisoka in HxH
Most of the characters in Dr. Stone
Both MCs in FMA:B
Jan 30, 2021 6:00 AM

Sep 2020
I hate dio brando,he's on an excuse shit for a villain,disjointed,i'm gonna destroy the world,yaaay! the only thing that good from him just memes,thats it he's uninspiring and highly overrated
Jan 30, 2021 6:44 AM
Jul 2018
Kyrosys said:
I hate dio brando,he's on an excuse shit for a villain,disjointed,i'm gonna destroy the world,yaaay! the only thing that good from him just memes,thats it he's uninspiring and highly overrated

Well yes the best part of DIO is the memes. But Dio was slightly charismatic in my opinion and seeing him get thrashed by star platinum was fun so I dont think he is that bad as you say him to be
Jan 31, 2021 6:45 AM

May 2013
Hmmm hard to say...I guess I would be saying sorry first to the fanboys of this girl. and any other girls with the same type.

Onodera (Nisekoi)

Take this from a woman. I hate cowardly people in love. I get it that you can be very timid or shy or dense whatsoever, but girl, you wont get your guy if you just keep blushing all the time and hide in a corner and keep all your feelings by yourself. I am so frustrated with her. (I just saw myself in these girls in the past, and looking back at it, I felt like a loser. I have broken my heart so many times because I am like this and so I decided I want to change and get that spirit)
Love is war after all.

Feb 7, 2021 7:45 PM

Feb 2021
-Ecliptix- said:
Subaru from ReZero is mine sorta wish ReZero had a better protag cause I dont mind the rest of the show.

Oh yes, agree 100% , the cringiest confession of his didnt allow me to countinue the show, i need to try tho, watched all first season, second and now part 2 until that episode ... wow that dude is so entitled over emilia love, emilia run ! Run xD
Feb 7, 2021 7:46 PM

May 2012
-Ecliptix- said:
Subaru from ReZero is mine sorta wish ReZero had a better protag cause I dont mind the rest of the show.

This. Subaru is the most cringeworthy, terrible character I have seen. Jesus. He ruins the show. And Emilia as well.
Feb 7, 2021 9:06 PM

Mar 2020
Noir_Alchemist said:
-Ecliptix- said:

Oh yes, agree 100% , the cringiest confession of his didnt allow me to countinue the show, i need to try tho, watched all first season, second and now part 2 until that episode ... wow that dude is so entitled over emilia love, emilia run ! Run xD

Anything beyond season 1 is likely way in the future for me I had a hell of a time getting through season 1. Im not a masochist so I just watch other stuff.

PoeticJustice said:
-Ecliptix- said:

This. Subaru is the most cringeworthy, terrible character I have seen. Jesus. He ruins the show. And Emilia as well.

Yah I struggled watching heavy maybe with a different protag or just changes to him I could watch the new stuff but I doubt it will ever happen I dunno.
Feb 7, 2021 9:09 PM
Jul 2018
Canute singlehandedly brought vinland saga down from a strong 7 to a 5. Other than him I guess the school days mc
Feb 7, 2021 9:09 PM

May 2020
Kyrosys said:
Hanekawa from monogatari,she ruins everything, especiallyin kizu wehere he only used for a fucking fanservice

how can u hate her? hahaha shes a good character like she care about araragi, shes smart and she nice u know what i mean. and plus the whole cast of female in there was use for some sort of fan service lol hahha
Feb 7, 2021 9:10 PM

Sep 2020
Natsude_tanaka said:
Kyrosys said:
Hanekawa from monogatari,she ruins everything, especiallyin kizu wehere he only used for a fucking fanservice

how can u hate her? hahaha shes a good character like she care about araragi, shes smart and she nice u know what i mean. and plus the whole cast of female in there was use for some sort of fan service lol hahha

Eh,after watching 2nd season i changed my mind lol,i even cried
Feb 7, 2021 9:12 PM

May 2020
Mudkiipo said:
uchiha obito definitely,

bro killed thousands and tried to take over the world just because his crush died.......

bro he legit said that to kakashi that he started the war wasnt for rin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cjPK-EjvbE&t=3084s
watch this it starts at mins 30
Natsude_tanakaFeb 7, 2021 9:16 PM
Feb 7, 2021 9:14 PM

May 2020
Sayali567 said:
Nina from Code Geass
Suzaku from Code Geass
Taiga from Toradora
Mari Tsutsui from Nijiro Days
Makoto from School days
Louise from zero no Tsukaima
Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Hinata (I hate these characters it's the reason why I wasn't able to enjoy Naruto like others)
Everyone from Scum's wish (First anime where I hate each and every single character)
Ema hinata from Brothers conflict
Yui from Diabolik lovers
Yuno Gasai from Mirrai Nikki
Chihaya from Chihayafuru (That dumb bitch is the reason why I dropped the show, I couldn't tolerate her anymore)
Bakugou from My hero academia
Rachel from Tower of God
Hina from Plunderer
Serinuma from kiss him not me
Chartreux from Boarding school Juliet

how can u hate hinata? she did nnothing wrong haha
Feb 7, 2021 11:04 PM
May 2020
I never hated any characters, but Rito from To-Love Ru is the least liked character for me. He is so fucking dense, not to mention his absurd 'accidental' molest antics always turn me off. Otherwise I still liked the show because it has some good female character and Yami.
HAMAN KARN SUPREMACY
Feb 7, 2021 11:13 PM
Aug 2020
For me, right now, it's got to be either Tonpa, Mineta, or that black haired girl from A Silent Voice
Feb 7, 2021 11:30 PM
May 2017
CuteAssTiger said:

Eren also hated the slave traders and slaughtered them . Calling them animals that looked like humans to justify himself .Eren was like that waaaay before the thing with the titans

Eren was always a extreme child that sees everything in black and white .
Just like Gabi .
They also aspire to be soldiers and think they are way better for the job then anyone else
Gabis job in the story is to be season 1 eren .
She is basically eren before eren understood the truth .

I kinda disagree. Gabi is not a carbon copy of Eren. They share many of the traits but they don't seem the same. I agree though, eren was always an extreme kid. Gabi just like a normal hot-headed brainwashed child. Meanwhile Eren was never a normal kid. He killed those kidnappers without second thought, with no training and he grew up as normal kid, not a soldier. Also Eren wasn't and didn't think of himself as superior to his peers. Sure he questioned their intentions but he never thought of himself as some hot shit, the way Gabi did. Although Gabi really was better than her peers.

Imo eren wouldn't turn out like Gabi if he was in Liberio. Gabi is so deep in bullshit, she believes every little thing their government tells them even though she knows how awful they are treated. Meanwhile Eren even though his government treated them much better, he always distrusted and didn't like them for confining his 'freedom'. Even as a kid, I don't think he would have liked being confined within Liberio for the bullshit reasons that Marley gives unlike Gabi. I think he would have been much more like young Grisha except with the attitude of Gabi. Heh. Eren probably would have done something even more stupid than Grisha and would have probably been shipped to Paradise.
Feb 7, 2021 11:31 PM
Dec 2020
Ikari Shinji - Neon Genesis Evangelion
Ueda Rio - Orange
Ueno naoka - Koe no Katachi
Feb 7, 2021 11:49 PM

Jan 2018
Loneguy456 said:
CuteAssTiger said:

Eren also hated the slave traders and slaughtered them . Calling them animals that looked like humans to justify himself .Eren was like that waaaay before the thing with the titans

Eren was always a extreme child that sees everything in black and white .
Just like Gabi .
They also aspire to be soldiers and think they are way better for the job then anyone else
Gabis job in the story is to be season 1 eren .
She is basically eren before eren understood the truth .

I kinda disagree. Gabi is not a carbon copy of Eren. They share many of the traits but they don't seem the same. I agree though, eren was always an extreme kid. Gabi just like a normal hot-headed brainwashed child. Meanwhile Eren was never a normal kid. He killed those kidnappers without second thought, with no training and he grew up as normal kid, not a soldier. Also Eren wasn't and didn't think of himself as superior to his peers. Sure he questioned their intentions but he never thought of himself as some hot shit, the way Gabi did. Although Gabi really was better than her peers.

Imo eren wouldn't turn out like Gabi if he was in Liberio. Gabi is so deep in bullshit, she believes every little thing their government tells them even though she knows how awful they are treated. Meanwhile Eren even though his government treated them much better, he always distrusted and didn't like them for confining his 'freedom'. Even as a kid, I don't think he would have liked being confined within Liberio for the bullshit reasons that Marley gives unlike Gabi. I think he would have been much more like young Grisha except with the attitude of Gabi. Heh. Eren probably would have done something even more stupid than Grisha and would have probably been shipped to Paradise.

their upbringing is different but they ended up the same if you know what i mean . sure gabi might have been a normal child if they swapped places and if she grew up in the wall but we cant know that . The titan attack might have motivated her in the same way.

" Also Eren wasn't and didn't think of himself as superior to his peers."
except how he was bragging about how the weak should just leave the training and become farmers. since they have no choice since they are weak. eren very early on thought of himself as an exceptional soldier.

later after he gains his titan power he even talks about how it became normal for him that others die for him because he was "special"

and how that changed once he learns that his titan power isnt his own but something that was given to him .

eren might have tunred out very different if he swaped places with gabi but due to their upbringing they stand in those similar/same positions right now We cant know that. i think we would need armin to even spark erens interest in the outside . eren might have accepted paradise as evil if he was in liberio . he might have needed someone like armin to show him an alternative . kind of like the doctor recruited grisha into a resistance movement . Or maybe you are right and he would have just slapped people with sticks until they ship him off ;D

the point i wanted to get at that in the moment they are a parralel. they viewd the world in black and white, their enemys just being evil because they are evil.
Both are very angry and dont beat arround the bush.
i think that is the point of gabi in this story .She is there to recreate the titan attack of the first episode/chapter.that wouldnt work if the story just focused on a character like falco who is such a good boy.

Feb 7, 2021 11:53 PM
Dec 2018
Sazumiya Haruhi and Nui Harime (kill la kill)
Feb 7, 2021 11:53 PM
Jan 2021
The protagonist from god of high school
And
Asta from black clover (I hate most of black clover characters)
Charmy from black clover
Luck from black clover
Feb 7, 2021 11:55 PM

Jan 2020
As of now, that crown goes to Makoto Itou from School Days.
Feb 7, 2021 11:56 PM
Feb 2018
Taiga from Toradora, seriously how people like her, she's one of the most annoying characters i've ever seen

Matou Shinji he's trash
Feb 7, 2021 11:57 PM
Dec 2019
Ouma Shu from Guilty Crown is the only anime character that I truly despise at the bottom of my heart
Feb 8, 2021 12:10 AM
May 2017
CuteAssTiger said:
Loneguy456 said:

their upbringing is different but they ended up the same if you know what i mean . sure gabi might have been a normal child if they swapped places and if she grew up in the wall but we cant know that . The titan attack might have motivated her in the same way.

except how he was bragging about how the weak should just leave the training and become farmers. since they have no choice since they are weak. eren very early on thought of himself as an exceptional soldier.

later after he gains his titan power he even talks about how it became normal for him that others die for him because he was "special"

and how that changed once he learns that his titan power isnt his own but something that was given to him .

eren might have tunred out very different if he swaped places with gabi but due to their upbringing they stand in those similar/same positions right now We cant know that. i think we would need armin to even spark erens interest in the outside . eren might have accepted paradise as evil if he was in liberio . he might have needed someone like armin to show him an alternative . kind of like the doctor recruited grisha into a resistance movement . Or maybe you are right and he would have just slapped people with sticks until they ship him off ;D

the point i wanted to get at that in the moment they are a parralel. they viewd the world in black and white, their enemys just being evil because they are evil.
i think that is the point of gabi in this story .She is there to recreate the titan attack of the first episode/chapter.that wouldnt work if the story just focused on a character like falco who is such a good boy.

Hmmmm, you are right. Hard to disagree there. But I still say Eren was much more likeable than Gabi.
Feb 8, 2021 12:19 AM

Apr 2016
I'm watching Lucky Star and I really hate Akira Kogami from the Lucky Channel.

Oh and Umaru-chan sucks.
AmphyyFeb 8, 2021 12:45 AM
Feb 8, 2021 1:19 AM

Jan 2018
Loneguy456 said:
CuteAssTiger said:

Hmmmm, you are right. Hard to disagree there. But I still say Eren was much more likeable than Gabi.

I think that's really about perspective.
If we started the story from gabis perspective with the island demon's being depicted as savage monsters many people would have just bought into that idea
(Tho the story works much better the other way around)

I think people hate Gabi mostly because they already sided with the main cast

Don't get me wrong.i would have dropped that kid out of the airship without a second thought after what happened. But i wouldn't hate her
Feb 8, 2021 1:25 AM
Oct 2020
Sakura from Naruto is the most irritating and annoying character I have yet seen in anime..
Feb 8, 2021 2:06 AM
Jan 2017
breathe I, Nizamuddin Arriyadhi, has touched this post.
I could make a list from this and why. The list is not exactly in order, just what came first from my thought. Here I come!
- Nina Einstein (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)
I'm pretty sure there are many characters in CG: LotR (including Lelouch himself) that people hate, but I found Nina to probably be the most hated one, and there's a good reason for it. She created a nuclear weapon, used it with no remorse whatsoever, killed her school including her own classmates only because they were probably related to her idol's death, and was one of the most racist anime/manga characters you would ever seen.
- Suzaki Kururugi (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)
While I don't hate him as much as other characters on this list, I still hate him nonetheless.
Otherwise, he's still a badass character.
- Shou Tucker (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
Should I really explain why the hate on this character? Quote me if I should.
- Champ (Akame ga Kill)

- Syura (Akame ga Kill)
The dude is basically a poor man's Scar. While he is a ruthless and sadistic SOB, he is also a spoiled brat of just as big of a-hole father, if not bigger. It's only a matter of time before he became one of the most hated anime characters.
- Seiryuu Ubiquitos (Akame ga Kill)
You know Akainu/Sakazuki from One Piece? You think his idea of Justice is the worst kind of Justice? At least he (at least for now) seems to be reasonable and is pretty likable. Seiryuu took Absolute Justice to a whole new level it's disgusting. Her view of Justice is so ridiculous that Prime Minister Honest, probably one of the biggest POSs and SOBs, seems a superbly tiny little bit more likable than her.
- Shira (Blade of the Immortal)
This one is more like most disliked, not hated, but whatever.
This guy is also one of the most badass dude in the manga.
- Chang Wu Fei (Gundam Wings)

- Hanaki Guriko (Worst)
You don't misread my writing. I hate the guy.
IAmOdieFeb 8, 2021 2:09 AM
Gintoki and Joseph ftw!
Also, STR or DEX? Quality build, of course!
Feb 8, 2021 2:20 AM
May 2017
CuteAssTiger said:
Loneguy456 said:

If we started the story from gabis perspective with the island demon's being depicted as savage monsters many people would have just bought into that idea

Don't get me wrong.i would have dropped that kid out of the airship without a second thought after what happened. But i wouldn't hate her

Perfectly understandable. She's pretty annoying, but I don't particularly hate her. I also would have given her a quick death and tossed her out of the airship.
Feb 8, 2021 2:53 AM

Aug 2020
Rei Ayanami From Neon Genesis Evangelion she just lacks character development and she's done much better in the manga but her anime moments are cut off she has some development in the beginning but then its cut off with a rapidly escalating plot in the second half also the fact that she's monotone and quiet doesn't really do it for me

Feb 8, 2021 2:55 AM

Dec 2016
It's a tie between Okarin Houououin whatever, Aqua and Zenitsu. Most insufferable characters I've ever come across in the history of chinese cartoons
Feb 8, 2021 3:07 AM

Jan 2018
Loneguy456 said:
CuteAssTiger said:

Perfectly understandable. She's pretty annoying, but I don't particularly hate her. I also would have given her a quick death and tossed her out of the airship.

to be honest many people dislike eren because he is kind of annoying to them early on .
and although i really like him i can see why other people would not.

Feb 8, 2021 3:08 AM

Jan 2018
KuroGFX said:
Rei Ayanami From Neon Genesis Evangelion she just lacks character development and she's done much better in the manga but her anime moments are cut off she has some development in the beginning but then its cut off with a rapidly escalating plot in the second half also the fact that she's monotone and quiet doesn't really do it for me

characters dont nessesarily have to delevop and change in order to be good .
static characters are a thing . and when you consider reis upbringing it makes perfect sense that she is just broken :)
Feb 8, 2021 3:09 AM

Jan 2018
Jalvi_2812 said:
Sakura from Naruto is the most irritating and annoying character I have yet seen in anime..

same . its crazy to mee that sakura is apparently pretty popular in japan .
Feb 8, 2021 3:19 AM

Aug 2020
CuteAssTiger said:
KuroGFX said:

characters dont nessesarily have to delevop and change in order to be good .
static characters are a thing . and when you consider reis upbringing it makes perfect sense that she is just broken.

I understand that point but it doesn't help that she actually gets development in the beginning its not her development that makes me annoyed but just the lack of depth she has as a character more moments like the one where Rei and Shinji are cleaning would've been nice too get me attached to the character. so while I agree that her development is understandable I just find that the anime does little to get me attached to her as a character other than her connections to gendo and shinji
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9114 by anime-prime »»
9 minutes ago

» Anime characters you would give a big hug too?

Mattenan - 1 hour ago

3 by Serafos »»
20 minutes ago

» If ONE Piece is this long, imagine if this was 100 piece

jhzs0029 - 10 hours ago

9 by Serafos »»
21 minutes ago

» Why do you think about Orihime from Bleach?

isolated-otaku - Jun 14

40 by Hikinekomori »»
28 minutes ago

» Do you tend to skip the first episode/first few episodes of long running shows?

TheBlockernator - Yesterday

31 by Zarutaku »»
32 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.