Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Sep 24, 2020 6:15 PM

Jun 2020
Apparently there has been a light novel confirmed, is this true? That would be sick, to see how there relationship progresses

Sep 24, 2020 6:22 PM

Jun 2007
Great show, falls a little short of my personal top 10 romance series. 8/10

ETA: Glad I gave it a chance years ago in spite of the stupid western name.
Sep 24, 2020 6:22 PM
May 2019
herrickluk said:
Undoubtedly, she got the short end of the stick, and it’s a bit upsetting, considering how great of a character Yui is, but it is a realistic scenario. Just because you love someone and put in effort, doesn’t mean that effort will be rewarded. In fact, more often than not, it’s the opposite. Still, it feels like she was able to capture at least one part of her wish, which was to remain with Hachiman and Yukino forever.

That "wish" makes zero sense. In fact, there would be no point for her to continue associating with the two until she met someone else and completely got over 8man. She's just subjecting herself to unnecessary pain, being constantly reminded that she LOST. That is NOT a healthy thing to do to one's self.
Sep 24, 2020 6:28 PM
Nov 2017
really hopes that Wataru-sensei quickly releases the after story of this series. it has been confirmed couple month ago, that he is working on Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru Shin
Sep 24, 2020 6:43 PM

Nov 2013
sabishiihito said:

That "wish" makes zero sense. In fact, there would be no point for her to continue associating with the two until she met someone else and completely got over 8man. She's just subjecting herself to unnecessary pain, being constantly reminded that she LOST. That is NOT a healthy thing to do to one's self.

While it is upsetting to see Yui subject herself to pain, there is a very good reason for her to continue associating with them. She wants to always remain by their side since she treasures both of them, which is a perfectly reasonable thing to want.

If we're looking at it purely from the lens of her pursuit for Hachiman, then I agree. But that's not the case since Yui wants it all — Hachiman and her relationship with them.
Sep 24, 2020 6:43 PM

Jun 2016
Best episode ever Hachiman x Yukino date, Shizuka and Hachiman conversation everything about this episode is awesome and funny

Sums it up I love everything about this episode. Hachiman x Yukino wins and true ever ship

People there is a sequel for Yahari no comedy

https://myanimelist.net/manga/129980/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Comedy_wa_Machigatteiru_Shin

I hope this sequels shpw what will happen To Hachiman, Yukino, Haruno, Shizuka and others

This was terrible adaption but last two episode make up for it.
PrideRoyalIvySep 24, 2020 7:01 PM

Sep 24, 2020 7:00 PM

Jan 2019
My boi 8man finally got his anime protag seat.
Sep 24, 2020 7:04 PM
Apr 2020
`So will hachiman say it back or is he not sure if he does love her back too?
Sep 24, 2020 7:10 PM
Apr 2020
Oregairu has honestly been my favourite anime and one to always have a special place in my heart that no anime has before. It is very sad that it has ended for me because i wanna see more of the characters, I want their lives to continue and for me to watch them, I want to watch their third year and then uni years and afterwards and so on, I don't want the characters' lives to end there I wanna see more of it I don't care how boring it is, i wanna see yukino and hachiman go on dates, be together, chat together, i wanna see more of the whole school cast and want to see the series continue on in its third year, I just don't want this series to end, it holds a special place in my heart which i don't think any other series will be able to fill and i just feel overwhelmed with sadness that it is over and lowkey depressed about it. I know that people will say dont be sad it's over, be happy that it happened. Oh well man I just feel sad I did not want them to end, especially not right when romance between hachiman and yukino had just started and i wanted to see more of them. I just wanna see more of these characters' lives, i don't care how boring it is even if it just is them chatting to one another about some boring topic, I don't want their lives to have ended here. I just want more of oregairu, i don't want it to end :/
Sep 24, 2020 7:14 PM

Jun 2016
civonad said:
Oregairu has honestly been my favourite anime and one to always have a special place in my heart that no anime has before. It is very sad that it has ended for me because i wanna see more of the characters, I want their lives to continue and for me to watch them, I want to watch their third year and then uni years and afterwards and so on, I don't want the characters' lives to end there I wanna see more of it I don't care how boring it is, i wanna see yukino and hachiman go on dates, be together, chat together, i wanna see more of the whole school cast and want to see the series continue on in its third year, I just don't want this series to end, it holds a special place in my heart which i don't think any other series will be able to fill and i just feel overwhelmed with sadness that it is over and lowkey depressed about it. I know that people will say dont be sad it's over, be happy that it happened. Oh well man I just feel sad I did not want them to end, especially not right when romance between hachiman and yukino had just started and i wanted to see more of them. I just wanna see more of these characters' lives, i don't care how boring it is even if it just is them chatting to one another about some boring topic, I don't want their lives to have ended here. I just want more of oregairu, i don't want it to end :/

There is sequel so you get that wish

https://myanimelist.net/manga/129980/Yahari_Ore_no_Seishun_Love_Comedy_wa_Machigatteiru_Shin

Sep 24, 2020 7:21 PM

Oct 2019
What an episode. What a series. What a journey. It still hasn't settled in that Oregairu is over. But I guess it doesn't exactly have to since Oregairu Shin is coming as well. I'll look to read the entire LN and those chapters as well if they get a translation.

Words cannot describe how much I'll miss this series. My favourite of all time.
Sep 24, 2020 7:27 PM

May 2012
F#%#%ing hell I'm so sad this is over. My life has gone back to being a meaningless black hole without this animu series. I need more Yukinon x Hachiman....season 4 when?!?!

10/10 masterpiece of an anime. Would rate higher if I could.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Sep 24, 2020 7:33 PM
Jan 2017
In the end the boy got the ( real thing ) thats he want
Sep 24, 2020 7:37 PM

Aug 2014
The romance of Hachiman and Yukinon just makes me barf

BARF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yui should have won!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

but anywho, season 1 I will always love you.

Season 2 and 3, nice knowing ya but bye.  Now that I think about it, seasons 2 and 3 should just be seen as a 25-26 episodes season.
oooo3333May 1, 2023 9:41 AM
Sep 24, 2020 7:43 PM
Oct 2013
A fitting end for Oregairuverse. Plus, it's nice that despite the whole drama the team can be back together again, that's a nice step forward in their relationship. It's also true to the saying "What doesn't break you make you stronger". Yui can just bail out and escape from them like many of the other people did, but it's nice to see Yui didn't take the easy way out and kudos to Hikki and Yukino didn't reject her, their relationship is genuine as you can get.

The date between both of two new lovebirds is awkward and lovely as expected. As an anime viewer, it's a privilege watching them reach this step. Despite we had the filler of 10 episodes, which didn't really do justice for both Yui (the ending) and Yukino (the process), I believed I am quite satisfied with this ending for Oregairu as a whole.

9/10 from me.
I cannot bring myself to rate anime that I have completed below 5. Well, it just because I have use up my precious time to watch it. so, the worse you will get from me is 5 (changes may apply)
Sep 24, 2020 7:45 PM

Aug 2009
This must be the best and sweetest episode of Oregairu. I'm dying of diabetes now.😆
Sep 24, 2020 7:46 PM

Feb 2014
All those seven years journey has bought the most delicious fruits with in this finale. What a sight to see the characters you loved grow up into their relations. Yukinon and Hachiman really livened up this episode with the continuation to their last episode sparks.
I really liked how it was so obvious to everyone around Hachiman that he was dating Yukinon. The distance between them was much closer now. That confession and those dates were fabulous and cringy XD. Everyone approves their relation now. He also got invited by her mom woah! His youth romantic comedy is wrong as expected. I would very much love to see the after story get adapted.
11/10. The days of youth have ended.

Also Iroha met her match in Komachi. That comparison of Iroha to Hachiman was gold. And that dance with Hiratsuka-sensei was lit. Damn lucky be the guy who's gonna marry her.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 24, 2020 7:55 PM
Apr 2019
Damn. It's been a long ride guys :( I must it's bittersweet in a sense for me, not because of the story, wherefore it has something that it already ends. I really like how they wrapped up these beautiful moments, especially the visuals. It's breathtaking just like during the Season 2.

The whole episode had me smiling all the time, because of Yukino and Hikki's interaction. Come on, they're really sweet and comfortable with each other <3 It's also worth noticing the interactions of Iroha and Komachi: They look like a dynamic duo imo.

I cannot forget how Iroha teases Yui about drinking alcohol and using it upon Hikki lol at least Yui managed to say her feelings at the end though and she "genuinely" wanted to be friends with them just as always.

It's really funny that Hiratsuka-sensei remembers Hikki's essay about Youth. The fact that Hikki is embarrassed shows how he grows throughout the series. What a great development. Though it has been said many times, yet if Hiratsuka-sensei was 10 years younger; then, Hikki would be head over heels with her.

Lastly, I feel goosebumps to the part where the OST starts playing during the "I love you" part. Oh God, it feels rewarding even if I only started to watch this 3 years ago. Now the only thing we need is the short story of Watari-sensei after this events.

It's been a long ride guys. I rate this episode 10/10!
Sep 24, 2020 8:04 PM

Oct 2010
8/10. Easily the worst season. Just felt drawn-out and convoluted. Rather satisfying plot overall but probably could've been half as long.
Sep 24, 2020 8:05 PM

Jun 2013
Time to me re-watch whole 3 seasons. Hope author will continue new sequel soon =))
Yukino in girlfriend mode is so cute.
Sep 24, 2020 8:05 PM
Apr 2020
Madara_Uchiha_30 said:
civonad said:

So will hachiman say it back or is he not sure if he does love her back too? just curious
Sep 24, 2020 8:13 PM
Apr 2020
Is any chance oregairu shin get anime adoption?
I want to see this in anime
Sep 24, 2020 8:24 PM

Jun 2016
civonad said:
Madara_Uchiha_30 said:

So will hachiman say it back or is he not sure if he does love her back too? just curious

They already official couple sooo

Sep 24, 2020 8:25 PM

Jun 2016
Abhinandan2002 said:
Is any chance oregairu shin get anime adoption?
I want to see this in anime

Maybe but Watari wataru needs to finish novel first

Sep 24, 2020 8:28 PM
Jun 2013
Finally a decent episode after a pretty painful season full of vague dialogue and nobody acting like a real human being.
Sep 24, 2020 8:38 PM

Nov 2011
Honestly I thought this was one of the best endings of an anime ever. It literally brought everyone in the classroom.

First and foremost we get an actual Date between our couple 8man and Yukino. That was fucking fantastic. Them witnessing the wedding was amazing. The little development of conversation amazing.

Second. Their classmates (Hayato, Kawasaki, Ebina, Yumiko etc) coming to help with the Prom. Fucking Totsuka basically being super good friends with 8man. Zaimokuza and the Game Club actually tolerating Iroha.

Third. The Komachi introduction to Iroha and Komachi saying how her bother became friends with someone as rotten as him. (or something along those lines) I was like YOOOOOO! Komachi is a savage.

Fourth. Sensei. Thats enough. Just Sensei. T_T

Fifth. The fucking Confession was sheer brilliance. The development leading up to it was amazing.

Sixth. The introduce the 3rd year. Hayato, Ebina and Hikigaya in the same class...and HIKIGAYA GETS THE MAIN CHARACTER SEAT!!! I always thought that throughout the series like "Man he is the main character, why is he sitting door side?" AND THEN BOOM! He gets the main character seat. Fucking Genius.

Seventh. Everything wrapping up nicely with the Service Club being reestablished and Yui still wanting to be friends with everyone again. Everyone knows how they all feel and they will work and be with each other to make their connection stronger.

The season was fucking brilliant and while I thought Yukino did deserve more screen time it was clear as day Hikigaya's affection for her began in Season 2. Season 3 actually gave Yui the development to expand on what Hikigaya actually wanted in his life. Also being a Yui HATER for the first 2 seasons, season 3 actually made me like her a lot more.

This series is fucking brilliant and quite frankly puts every other romantic/comedy/ SOL anime to rest. (Outside of Fruits basket but Fruits basket is super natural imo)
Watari is the fucking man and I will miss this crew. I can't wait until the new LN's.

1000/1000
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 24, 2020 9:04 PM
Aug 2018
_Michaelangelo_ said:
Yosia_ said:

i mean thats the main point right? the book called My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected. i think you miss a point here.

I'm still disappointed, I don't care what anyone says. And why the heck do you rate each anime a 10? Holy moly lol.

i didn't think that much in term of rates...
Sep 24, 2020 9:09 PM

Jul 2016
The Prom event finished with no problem, and the entire cast are present. Hiki and Yukino scene are nice, they are awkward to each other. Sensei parting with another wisdom, seriously where is her love story? Someone marry her already. Yukino saying the 3word that surprised Hachiman. And the ending scene reminiscent of first opening song, for nostalgia it has been 7 years. Overall its good ending and Im satisfied with it.

7/10

Sep 24, 2020 9:14 PM

Jul 2010
My fave anime in the past decade.
“Are there some unseen roles that we have unknowingly set ourselves into, dictating the rules of engagement whenever we see each other, inevitably leading to us hurting each other?”
Sep 24, 2020 9:27 PM

Apr 2016
And again we end with the dullness of the famous first girl syndrome. No, I'm not saying that I didn't like Yukino. I'm not saying that I wanted him to choose Yui.

I just can't stand the damn cliché ever of the protagonist choosing the first girl. Oh really. It could be anyone, Shizuka, Iroha, Kawasaki, even Totsuka, anyone but the first girl. How many times have we seen this? Where's the originality?

And don't tell me that "huur durr, furst gurl = burst gurl". Give a reminder in all the animes that you already watched, and if you, at all times, thought that the first girl was the best, then for me you are an alienated. But "best girl" is not the issue here.

Anyway. I thought this series would surprise me at the end - and when I say "at the end", I'm saying "AT THE END" (because everything else was exceptional. I'm not unhappy with the whole anime) but unfortunately, it ended up yielding more of the same.

Watever, what can be done, the author needs to write in a way that satisfies the masses in order to be published.

KeyastianSep 24, 2020 9:40 PM
Sep 24, 2020 9:31 PM

Apr 2020
This episode was beautiful
Must love Moe!
Darkness prevails!!
Slice of Life is all we need!
Sep 24, 2020 9:31 PM

Jan 2020
What a great end way to end the series! I can't believe that one of my all time favourite shows has finally come to an end. Honestly, there were a few minor issues with how some parts were adapted, but I'm still going to give it a 10/10 for how much it resonates to me.
Sep 24, 2020 9:32 PM

Jun 2016
Keyastian said:
And again we end with the dullness of the famous first girl syndrome. No, I'm not saying that I didn't like Yukino. I'm not saying that I wanted him to choose Yui.

I just can't stand the damn cliché ever of the protagonist choosing the first girl. Oh really. It could be anyone, Shizuka, Iroha, Kawasaki, even Totsuka, anyone but the first girl. How many times have we seen this? Where's the originality?

And don't tell me that "huur durr, furst gurl = burst gurl". Give a reminder in all the animes that you already watched, and if you, at all times, thought that the first girl was the best, then for me you are nothing more than an alienated. But "best girl" is not the issue here.

Anyway. I thought this series would surprise me at the end - and when I say "at the end", I'm saying "AT THE END" (because everything else was exceptional) but unfortunately, it ended up yielding more of the same.

Watever, what can be done, the author needs to write in a way that satisfies the masses in order to be published.

You are expecting an anime in wrong era. Oreigaru is original source is created at 2011. And anime comes out 2015. Cliche of first girl always win were normal in 2011. So Hachiman x Yukino was gonna happen back then its done too many times. So this shouldn t be no suprise.

wataru also plan his ending sooo. Wrong expectations really

Maybe romance in this current era is different maybe

Even now first girl always wins in romance
PrideRoyalIvySep 24, 2020 9:38 PM

Sep 24, 2020 9:37 PM
Sep 2020
Shymander said:
Forgetting Totsuka's existence, 0/10
You're the real reason why Totsuka covered his upper body in the sauna lol
Sep 24, 2020 9:37 PM

Apr 2016
Madara_Uchiha_30 said:
You are expecting an anime in wrong era. Oreigaru is original source is created at 2011. And anime comes out 2015. Cliche of first girl always win were normal in 2011. So Hachiman x Yukino was gonna happen back then its done too many times. So this shouldn t be no suprise.

Still, I had expectations.
But Yeah, you're right, gentleman.
Sep 24, 2020 9:39 PM
Feb 2016
Im satisfied. The way they play the season1 opening in the background while yukinon confessing is a masterpiece moment for me. And sensei’s farewell is the strongest farewell message ive ever saw from most of my anime i watched. 8-man grown up to be a fine lad. Yui getting back to the gang and Komachi have Iroha wrapped around her lmao. Gonna miss you oregairu and the service club. Thanks for all these seven years.
Sep 24, 2020 9:47 PM

Jul 2014
See, this is what I would have liked to see more of this season, Yukino and Hachiman being cute together, Yukino being cute af!... Or you know, more Yukino in general. As much as I love Yui and enjoyed every second of her screen time, it doesn't feel right that they gave so much focus to Yui when Yukino was going to be the obvious winner and needed that screen time more. And to make it worse, we were in front row watching Yui's suffering much of that time.

Anyway, this was such a great episode. The date, the farewell to Sensei, Komachi entering high school, the chemistry between her and Iroha, the scene with them and Yui (what a diabolical plan, Iroha), Yukino saying I love you to Hachiman, the return of the service club with Komachi as president, the S1 OP, the title drop! Man, I thought I was ready but with so many good moments they left me wanting more.

That last Yahallo was right in the feels :'(

So this is the end, here ends one of my favorite series ever. It had one of the best protagonists I've ever seen, it had one of the best sets of girls I've ever seen, it had probably the best interactions I've ever seen, I laughed a lot with the comedy, I suffered with the drama, I enjoyed watching it so much. Everything about this series was top notch!

It's amazing how I started watching this series back in January in preparation for its third season release in April and it quickly became one of my favorite series as well as Yui became my top waifu, it's incredible how much I have come to love her and how much she made me appreciate Nao Touyama more. In a sea of waifus, in a show where I loved all the girls, I think Komachi was my second favorite, I liked her a lot, especially in the first season; I think it is one of the best roles that Aoi Yuuki has had, she fits so perfectly that it made me enjoy her scenes much more than I should.

That said, would I watch it again? Probably not. It was a fantastic first-time experience but knowing where the series goes... I'm tired of watching my best girls lose :)

Goodbye Hachiman and co, I will miss you so much, especially you, Yui.
SkyLETVOct 1, 2020 10:07 AM
Sep 24, 2020 9:48 PM
Sep 2018
I am huge yui fan and the hachimanxyuki ship was something i feel forced, may be it was because i never read the light novel but come on the entire season had more yuixhachiman screentime it is just as komachi said he found someone how is trashy like him, don't get me wrong i don't hate what we have now but it felt like it was forced
Sep 24, 2020 9:48 PM
May 2016
one of the best anime
Sep 24, 2020 9:50 PM
Ready to Ruffle

Oct 2014
Shizu_Chan_B said:
Shymander said:
Forgetting Totsuka's existence, 0/10
You're the real reason why Totsuka covered his upper body in the sauna lol

Couldn't care less about that, I just enjoy their dynamic with Hachiman (which was absent this season).
Sep 24, 2020 9:54 PM
Towel Attendant

Dec 2014
A very nice episode to end a long series. I sort of feel like I grew up with them over all these years. This last episode was so nice and gentle and that was the way that I would like it to end. I rooted for the pair since the beginning and it was a bumpy ride at times. It's just hard to believe that I won't look out for the next episode. Now I have the end of the line blues....lol. 8/10 and wish them well!

Sep 24, 2020 9:58 PM
Nov 2018
Despite the mess up in the first few episodes in terms of adapting scenes this is still going to be my AotY, thanks for the ride! 10/10
Sep 24, 2020 10:11 PM

Jun 2017
Goddamn, now that's how you end an anime!! That love confession from Yukinon is just gold! No! It's diamond! The fact that Hikigaya is also getting invited for dinner is gold. This series is gold, now with this, it's finally over, my childhood is complete!

100/100
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Sep 24, 2020 10:12 PM

May 2018
Thank you and goodbye Oregairu. I'm going to miss this show a lot. Wow! Yukinoshita says "I love you". Didn't see that coming.
Sep 24, 2020 10:25 PM

Aug 2017
Been with Oregairu its entire journey and i'm not gonna lie..i cried once the final episode ended :'(
Sep 24, 2020 10:29 PM
Apr 2018
My favorite episode of the entire series.

Aborable! YUKINO Like always, HACHIMAN x YUKINO pair are very matching ; the best reason is HACHIMAN who has great qualities. YUKINO also is an understanding person.

02:34 - 02:55 Whatever, it doesn't matter as long as she's cute! :)
04:08 "Your eyes look the same. They are perfectly rotten."
05:13 Woman's Intuition.
07:19Yahallo!
17:55 KAORI from "Your Lie in April" ; look at SENSEI. SENSEI is doing fine! She danced together with HACHIMAN.
11:45 ISSHIKI : Is there some sort of law against liking someone who has a girlfriend? >>>> 3 years for ISSHIKI & 2 years for YUI.

12:58 KOMACHI : Can i call you "big sister"?
KOMACHI then refers ISSHIKI "Trashy", Lol. :)

A treat!
19:28 "I Love You, HIKIGAYA."

Lots of fun moments ; hope you enjoyed it well. Also don't get annoyed by this "SMILEY" ; these are the only emojis i ever use. :)

"I knew that she could stand without me, and i knew she would say that. But i still held out my hand. And i probably always will...." - HACHIMAN

THANK YOU :)
Doutei-kunSep 24, 2020 10:37 PM
Sep 24, 2020 10:37 PM
Feb 2020
ah the end,but they say there is a short sequel...

tbh i cant defend and saying this s3 is 10/10,but the 2 ep is really amazing and screaming what oregairu about,its always about hachiman and yukino story with how is their youth and how they deal with it,its complicated,overdramatic because thats its how they can handle it,so yeah its amazing,though that "yuigairu" fanservice for yui fans dragged too long that ruin the s3 the last 2 ep save it so its gonna be 10/10.

oregairu is amazing,unique specially for its romcom genre,that title not lying,hachiman as protagonist is interesting and amazing,how he start as the edgy,cynical with twisted mindset teen to become better and enjoying his highschool life(having friends,love and dating) the "GENUINE" one too,he didnt need to become fake thanks to shizuka sensei and everyone around him.

this series is amazing,showing how different it is for this highschool kid,u got hachiman and yukino the weird one and the normie yui and hayama group,how they handle problem and what they want is different to each other.shizuka sensei make it better for the best teacher along side with onizuka eikichi for sure,such a teacher that every highscool student need.

this last ep specifically is amazing,all of those time is worth it,so happy looking at hachiman and yukino finally can enjoy their higschool life like others with still being themself,the shizuka sensei part sealed it for 10/10 for me,its really what make oregairu interesting and almost like showing what oregairu is,her conversation with hachiman explain to all of us about what this series about,what hachiman about,amazing.

its sad now its end,i think theres gonna be a short sequel,gonna wait for that,but this ep wraped everything up,i give u a pass feel 3 seasons of oregairu enter my 10/10 anime series,thank you watari sensei,thank you oregairu,u will always be "one of a kind" romcom,the most unique one.
zerokarasuSep 24, 2020 10:42 PM
Sep 24, 2020 10:51 PM
Jan 2019
I don't know about the others, but I loved this ending. Regardless of who HachiGod chose, I loved them both equally. I say goodbye to this story with joy, and I take with me many advice and life lessons. Whoever says that watching anime (or any type of animation) does not teach you anything, is wrong. It is true many times it was difficult for me to understand what the protagonists felt and thought, but that made it interesting, many of us had to use empathy to understand them. I cried, I laughed, it made me reflect, I became fond of many characters in addition to the protagonists (like the best sensei ❤). It was more than just a romance anime, this story will always have a special place for me :').

Anyway, it was a pleasure to have seen the final part with you.
Sep 24, 2020 10:51 PM

Nov 2012
this episode helped push this anime to the top 100 :') I'm so glad!

I'm happy they showed most of the characters for one final sendoff, I wish there would be more like an after story but you can only hope :'(

they should make directors cut!
Sep 24, 2020 10:53 PM
Jan 2011
So where is Shizuka going?Is she getting married or something?
Pages (10) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Sep 17, 2020

421 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 11:16 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cchigu - Aug 27, 2020

214 by venbals »»
Apr 5, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

cchigu - Aug 13, 2020

189 by venbals »»
Apr 1, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Kan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

cchigu - Jul 30, 2020

283 by venbals »»
Mar 31, 11:43 PM

» Does the light novel continues from where season 3 ends

Alfee_51 - Jul 22, 2021

20 by Tobitwo »»
Mar 30, 12:47 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.