Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jun 13, 2020 7:43 PM

Jan 2008
Thai777 said:
kevin_video said:
Does someone have a translated version of the graph we got at the end with Miyuki's family?

I'm lazy to create a imgur account so I'll just link you the chapter page

Most definitely appreciated. Thank you.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Jun 13, 2020 8:00 PM

Feb 2019
Kei is as cute as always!

Gotta love jealous Fujiwara.

Always love background story on Ishigami and Iino from their middle school days, how they 'hate' yet secretly support each other.

And finally, the arc I've been waiting for: Ishigami's backstory. That was quite the ending tease. Looks like we're getting it next week. I have high expectations for this one! Probably the first or second arc (after Iino's background story) that made me think "This is one great manga!" So excited!
Jun 13, 2020 8:10 PM

Aug 2019
this episode was a literal roller coaster of emotions good god that was fantastic.Went from laughing my ass off to super sad feels then to screaming my lungs out.
Shirogane's father can be my sugar daddy any day and is my goal as a parent in the future. What a fucking alpha cheers his son on and helps him with relationship advice by going directly to Shinomiya. "My own wife has been avoiding me for more then seven years now " at this point i had burst a lung from laughing.
Fujiwara and shinomiya arguing over Shirogane was amazing, and when they brought the "2 mom's arguing over custody of a child" scenerio i fucking lost it lmao. Honestly you can only see Fujiwara and Shinomiya arguing over Shirogane as that type of scenario cus lets be real, both of them are pretty much his moms. Also Ishigami's hair in that small snip-it was fucking hot .
Iino and Ishigami scene as portrayed by Osaragi was really fucking sweet. My guy ishigami was a fucking un-sung hero by the sounds of it, pulled some punches for what he felt was right. I guess the overall story was, its because Iino and Ishigami don't get along well, is the reason they get along well.
Ah yes that final scene had me screaming the entire time, Shirogane's father may look frail, but with a voice actor like Koyasu Takehito he smooth talked the fuck outta Shinomiya holy shit. Yeh if i was either Shinomiya or Shirogane i would have died on the spot. Seriously though, that man has one hell of a sexy voice.
Jun 13, 2020 8:14 PM
Dec 2013
Actar said:
Oof. A rather big translation error this time around. That one line by Kei, "In the end, who was I talking to?" is translated wrongly. It doesn't make any sense in that context. It should be, "In the end, who was he talking about?" as the entire premise of the segment is her wanting to find out about her brother's crush.

The "誰との話" doesn't literally mean "Who was that conversation with?". It's "Who (along with Miyuki) was that conversation about?"

I feel like the subs were even worse than usual this week. At 17:48 they somehow translated 書記 as "treasurer" when refering to Fujiwara. I can't understand how that even happened.
Jun 13, 2020 8:25 PM
Mar 2015
Glad Miyuki found his Soran w/o Kaguyar or Fujiwara
People really do see the good in Ishigami and support him
Kaguya spilled her guts to Miyuki's dad
Jun 13, 2020 8:32 PM
Apr 2019
Papa Dio delivers, that's why his children are smart af

And the Captain does remind me of BIC in Mob Psycho 100, wholesome

Here goes the arc that make Ishigami skyrocket!

Also is it me or Ishigami looks like Persona 3 MC damn
Jun 13, 2020 8:46 PM

Jul 2016
Honestly, after seeing how "normal" Chika's dad is, I now really want to know how her mom will be like.

Another pretty solid episode. Production values are always high in this series but I think they were even better this time. If that's even possible tho...

Anyways, seeing Papa Dio getting more screentime was a true blessing since he's awesome and the details we got about Ishigami's backstory left me very intrigued to know more. In this aspect, I can't wait for next episode to see why so many people are so excited about him "finally having his moment to shine". Really looking forward to it!
SouthRzVaJun 13, 2020 8:51 PM
Jun 13, 2020 8:51 PM

Jul 2019
fantastic episode, this show probably has nailed a 9 to me after that.
Jun 13, 2020 9:13 PM

Aug 2014
And the madlads keep doing it, each episode is better than the previous. Pacing was a bit fast in this one, but given that they adapted 4 chapters, that's to be expected, and not a single second wasted too. Directing is on point as always.

Papa "Dio" Shirogane is great, and two sections with him in the same episode, can't ask for more xD

And finally getting to the climax on the season, this was hyped so much by us manga readers, can't wait for next week.

AlexanderHD said:
Nitrozy said:
What happened with Chika Fujiwara's voice?? Why they did this? õ_o It's just wierd do that right now.

stef56 said:
Very good episode!! Is it just me or Chikas voice actress changed in this episode?

I myself actually thought Chika's voice sounded strangely low at some parts of the episode. I figured I'd have been the only person to notice and let it slide. But yeah, I noticed something peculiar about Chika's voice in this episode too.

Guess there are a few of us huh? I also noticed something off about Chika voice, but couldn't tell exactly why that is.
KfierJun 13, 2020 9:16 PM
Jun 13, 2020 9:38 PM
Jun 2014
I’m really enjoying this season, but I’m hoping for some romantic progress before it’s over.
Jun 13, 2020 10:05 PM

Nov 2007
SouthRzVa said:
Honestly, after seeing how "normal" Chika's dad is, I now really want to know how her mom will be like.

Be careful what you wish for. :D
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 13, 2020 10:42 PM

Jun 2013
We need to see more of Shirogane's father. He's a better character than Shirogane, to be honest. That's saying a lot since I like Shirogane Miyuki but his dad trumps him. I'm guessing he's jobless but how is the family able to support themselves? Where does the money for food, tuition fees, etc. come from?

I love how Shirogane's dad grilled Shinomiya.
臭い-
Jun 13, 2020 10:46 PM
Apr 2020
You thought it was a random stranger, but it was I, Miyuki’s Father!
Jun 13, 2020 11:24 PM
Jul 2018
AnimaExZero said:
herrickluk said:
I’m interested in the blonde girl from the Cheerleading squad that was watching Ishigami.
I wonder if she’ll get introduced this season..

Honestly more interested with the side character stuff (ie. Ishigami story) than the bits with Kaguya and Shirogane.

The blonde girl is Rei Onodera. You have to wait until the next season to see more about her...

I don't think he was speaking about Rei Onodera, I believe he meant Tsubame Koyasu (despite he called her blond, while her hair is actually pink).
Jun 13, 2020 11:40 PM

Jul 2019
man the ending caught me so off guard

𝘚𝘰, 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨
Jun 14, 2020 12:37 AM

Nov 2016
Great episode, like always, glad to see things are back to normal with those two after that whole locked room incident. But man... Sugar daddy Dio Shirogane, gotta say, he’s something else. It was certain that he was going to bump into Kaguya at the festival, must have been embarrassing for both Miyuki and Kaguya after that. Also that part when Miyuki thought he was taking pictures of Fujiwara intentionally for his own purpose until Fujiwara dad said he wanted him to take some photos of her LOL.

Mama Chika, back at it again teaching Shirogane but this time she had enough of him, but after seeing Kaguya teaching him, I guess she came out of nowhere to insert her dominance, fighting over him about who was gonna teach him but in the end, good thing he was able to perfect the dance either way. Chika can be sp00ky sometimes :>

My boy Ishigami came a long way, I’m proud of him.

Jun 14, 2020 1:12 AM

Feb 2017
xiMii said:
AnimaExZero said:
Sadly, this episode didn't featured the scene where Fujiwara's mom and Chika's older sister appears. Also, Hayasaka was absent today when she was talking to her mother and also that she was #1 in the Iino's most wanted list, but still, was an excellent episode...

9/10

Cannot wait to see Ishigami's past!!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode mainly cover chapter 83-86..
While the scene you mentioned is in chapter 87..lets see next week

God, It is true!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot to keep my hopes on. But maybe they might be cut to give more time to develop the Ishigami's backstory...

Anyway, thanks a lot!!!!!!

momoka16 said:
AnimaExZero said:

The blonde girl is Rei Onodera. You have to wait until the next season to see more about her...

I don't think he was speaking about Rei Onodera, I believe he meant Tsubame Koyasu (despite he called her blond, while her hair is actually pink).

u.u I messed it up... Sorry!!!
dipItFooJun 16, 2020 1:02 AM
We are EVERYWHERE...
Jun 14, 2020 1:39 AM

May 2018
Probably my favorite episode, even though there were funnier ones. I actually like how it was less about short comedy skits, and more about characters, like Ishigami (can't wait to know even more about him) and Kaguya meeting Miyuki's dad (this scene was simply perfect).

Plus mama Fujiwara is raising her boy again <3

I also died when Tabletop Games club appeared with giant rolling dices and "roll 13 or higher to avoid Disciplinary Committee" xD

This show is really growing on me, I didn't really like first half of the first season, but luckily I watched because I heard 2nd season will get better. And it's true, I LOVE this season.
I'm also starting to love the whole main cast. Didn't really care about most of them in season 1, except Chika because she was funny.

Jun 14, 2020 1:50 AM
Dec 2019
SORAN! SORAN! Another solid ep as always. This anime is quickly going up to my number 1 spot
Jun 14, 2020 2:25 AM
Jul 2018
Inanna_201 said:
Probably my favorite episode, even though there were funnier ones. I actually like how it was less about short comedy skits, and more about characters, like Ishigami (can't wait to know even more about him) and Kaguya meeting Miyuki's dad (this scene was simply perfect).

Plus mama Fujiwara is raising her boy again <3

I also died when Tabletop Games club appeared with giant rolling dices and "roll 13 or higher to avoid Disciplinary Committee" xD

This show is really growing on me, I didn't really like first half of the first season, but luckily I watched because I heard 2nd season will get better. And it's true, I LOVE this season.
I'm also starting to love the whole main cast. Didn't really care about most of them in season 1, except Chika because she was funny.

I had seen only some random episodes in season 1, I thought it was funny and cute, with some solid animation, but I love stories with actual progression, so I never watched the whole series in the proper order and I skipped some episodes. I treated it as a gag comedy anime without an actual plot. Lately I decided to read the manga and I discovered that the story progresses, and it's so well written! I fell in love with it completely. So I am rewatching all the episodes in the proper order and without skipping any of them of course, and I hope we can get further seasons, because the story becomes so beautiful. The author is great at keeping humor and drama balanced. I read he likes dramatic stories, but the editor asked him to write a romcom, so he thought about this concept. Anyway he isn't the kind of writer who can be satisfied by writing only a gag manga without any plot development, so progressively he started to make the story progress, without giving up on his comedic side, but treating also with some pretty serious topics and situations. I think he is an amazing writer, it's not easy to be so good at comedy when it isn't even your favourite thing, and now he is able to treat both comedy and drama without that the result looks forced or unnatural. I care about all the characters, also the less important ones.
The dynamics between the characters are so realistic and charming, especially everything related to Ishigami, who has maybe the most realistic subplot, while sometimes the stuff related to Kaguya and Miyuki is a bit over-the-top for comedy purpose, but I love both the kinds of storytelling.
removed-userJun 14, 2020 2:42 AM
Jun 14, 2020 2:34 AM

Aug 2008
Oh come on, how could they mess up sugar daddy pun. Kaguya's meeting with Papa Shirogane was also pretty lackluster compared to the manga. Recently, episodes are pretty bad. So much animation padding (looks like some shaft complex at times) and pretty weird directing while jokes don't click.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 14, 2020 2:37 AM

Dec 2018
Good episode, though its interesting how they are framing the seeds of Ishigami's storyline from an outsider's perspective, instead of the inner narration we got from him on the manga. Still, this is by far the best side-story of the show, and there are two words I can't wait to hear coming from the Ishi-god's mouth!

Also, it is great to see a certain sugar daddy back in action. You were expecting a complete stranger, but it was him, papa Shirogane! -wryyyyyyyyyyyy!

Truly, this is a beautiful love-story of two brilliant and pure school role-models...

If I could be an expert in just one arcane,
and madness inducing field of study,
it would be you.
Jun 14, 2020 2:48 AM
Jul 2018
jimfaindel said:
Good episode, though its interesting how they are framing the seeds of Ishigami's storyline from an outsider's perspective, instead of the inner narration we got from him on the manga. Still, this is by far the best side-story of the show, and there are two words I can't wait to hear coming from the Ishi-god's mouth!

Also, it is great to see a certain sugar daddy back in action. You were expecting a complete stranger, but it was him, papa Shirogane! -wryyyyyyyyyyyy!

Truly, this is a beautiful love-story of two brilliant and pure school role-models...

But also in the manga this part of Ishigami's past was told from Osaragi's point of view. Anyway, the next episode should be obviously from his point of view.
Jun 14, 2020 3:01 AM

Dec 2018
momoka16 said:

But also in the manga this part of Ishigami's past was told from Osaragi's point of view. Anyway, the next episode should be obviously from his point of view.

Maybe I am due for a second read-through, which I wouldn't mind at all, but I really thought there was a lot more of Ishigami reminiscing about the past while preparing for the festival, as well as second-guessing himself before that three-legged race.

In the end, I appreciate them animating this arc, even if it meant trimming it down a little. I really didn't think we'd get so far in this season!

By the way, if we're through with the sports festival here, would that mean that a potential season 3 finale would reach the culture festival arc? I wouldn't mind things going that fast either, not one bit!
If I could be an expert in just one arcane,
and madness inducing field of study,
it would be you.
Jun 14, 2020 3:14 AM
Jul 2018
jimfaindel said:
momoka16 said:

Maybe I am due for a second read-through, which I wouldn't mind at all, but I really thought there was a lot more of Ishigami reminiscing about the past while preparing for the festival, as well as second-guessing himself before that three-legged race.

In the end, I appreciate them animating this arc, even if it meant trimming it down a little. I really didn't think we'd get so far in this season!

By the way, if we're through with the sports festival here, would that mean that a potential season 3 finale would reach the culture festival arc? I wouldn't mind things going that fast either, not one bit!

I can say they skipped some of Ishigami's lines during his conversation with Onodera for sure, but it's not a problem. Maybe some stuff that you think they skipped is actually in the chapter 87, whose they adapted only the little bit of the three-legged race. I hope they will adapt his backstory properly, it made me fall in love with his character.
removed-userJun 14, 2020 3:20 AM
Jun 14, 2020 4:52 AM

May 2015

Anyone got translations for that?

What I could read:
Miyuki to Dad 「いいかげんにしろ」- stop it!
Dad to Miyuki 「まだまだがきだなあ」 - still a kid
Kei to Miyuki 「うざーつ!!」 - annoying!!

Miyuki to Shinomiya 「告らせたい」 - wants to be confessed to
Dad to Shinomiya - 「おもろい」 - interesting (?)
Kei to Shinomiya - 「あこがれ」 - admire

EDIT:
guyklc already translated it (looks good)
guyklc said:

Psyborgrey said:

Also can someone translate this chart for me?

I'll give it a shot.

Miyuki to Shirogane Papa: Cut it out already!
Shirogane Papa to Miyuki: You're still a kid
Miyuki to Kaguya: wants to be confessed to
Kei to Kaguya: I look up to you
Shirogane Papa to Kaguya: An interesting person...
Shirogane Papa to Kei: Scary...
Miyuki to Kei: I'm worried about you as a brother
Kei to Miyuki: shut up already!

Props for Kanji knowledge
dipItFooJun 16, 2020 1:11 AM
Jun 14, 2020 5:31 AM

Sep 2017
i guess im the only one who didnt enjoy the soran chapter as much as everyone, well im not a huge fan of it in the manga tho lol

still everything outside that was pure greatness, papa diogane saves the day!

next episode gonna be a lot of feels
Jun 14, 2020 5:35 AM

Jan 2018
omg sad episode coming up next week
My body is ready (TT)

And I'm glad Papa Shirogane makes his entry!
I think we should be getting more Kei and Pres interactions..? Or maybe that's next season.
Jun 14, 2020 5:36 AM

Nov 2019
guyklc said:
The Shirogane family is so dysfunctional, yet so entertaining to watch. I also like the Chika moments, where she basically goes insane.
Psyborgrey said:

Also can someone translate this chart for me?

I'll give it a shot.

Thanks a lot!
I love understanding stuff like this but I can't read Japanese unfortunately.
dipItFooJun 16, 2020 1:11 AM
Jun 14, 2020 5:38 AM

Dec 2012
DarkRob_pl said:

Anyone got translations for that?

What I could read:
Miyuki to Dad 「いいかげんにしろ」- stop it!
Dad to Miyuki 「まだまだがきだなあ」 - still a kid
Kei to Miyuki 「うざーつ!!」 - annoying!!

Miyuki to Shinomiya 「告らせたい」 - wants to be confessed to
Dad to Shinomiya - 「おもろい」 - interesting (?)
Kei to Shinomiya - 「あこがれ」 - admire

EDIT:
guyklc already translated it (looks good)
guyklc said:

I'll give it a shot.

not sure if it same, but here the translation from manga

dipItFooJun 16, 2020 1:15 AM
Jun 14, 2020 5:39 AM
Oct 2019
omfg miyuki's father is definitely real chad legit laugh in this episode ahaha
Jun 14, 2020 5:46 AM

May 2015
xiMii said:

not sure if it same, but here the translation from manga

Thanks <3 We missed the laundry part
dipItFooJun 16, 2020 1:16 AM
Jun 14, 2020 6:07 AM
Apr 2020
Fujiwara is really intelligent, in terms of musicsl intelligence to be specific. She may lack common sense or may lack somewhere else, but that part of her makes her character enjoyable to watch.

Shinomiya is kinda perv tho. Hahaha

Miyuki Shirogane's dad got no chill. Shinomiya was confused af. Hahaha

And another sad story about Ishigami's past. No wonder he's like that. Who's that blonde girl tho?

Ao_SkyJun 14, 2020 6:10 AM
Jun 14, 2020 6:07 AM

Aug 2013
Question: what are those clubs/sticks Chika's holding in her hands in the picture that Dio Papa took?
Jun 14, 2020 6:21 AM

Feb 2014
I never knew daddy Shirogane could be this awesome. The way he said "Sugar daddy" and the fact that he's voiced by the Dio and Ozymandias VA makes it even better. He's the MVP of this episode by a long shot!

Kei got some focus as well, as she's going through her teenage rebellious phase. Despite her issues with Miyuki, she did give him some good romance advice, so good on her. =)

Miyuki's Soran Bushi dancing was hilarious. It was so all over the place that Chika got pissed and quit teaching him altogether. When she saw Kaguya giving Miyuki some dancing advice, Chika's cold and harsh reactions were amusing, but eventually she couldn't stand to watch on the sidelines any longer and tried to pinch Miyuki away from Kaguya. Thanks to their little tug-of-war, they inadvertently helped Miyuki with his poses and the feel of the dance.

Kobachi, Miko's best friend, got the spotlight on her during this episode and it focused on how from the sidelines that she stands in, she knows how much Ishigami and Miko hate each other. She knows how much these two struggled a lot during their middle school years, with Miko getting picked on due to her election failures and her ideals, while Ishigami's reputation went into the gutters after he was accused of stalking another girl, supposedly got into a fight with her boyfriend and got suspended as a result.

From her point of view, Kobachi knows that they both supported each other without the other realising it. Ishigami detested the way Miko was picked on and it was Miko who protested when she heard plans of preventing Ishigami from moving on into high school. Honestly, I really liked this segment. =D

Lastly, the school festival is now underway, and Miyuki's father was simply awesome. Along with taking a snapshot of Chika (whose ponytail + adjusted gym clothing showing off her bare arms, midriff and navel looked very hot) that caused a small misunderstanding with Miyuki, it was the conversation that daddy Diogane had with Kaguya that was my favourite part of the episode.

I hope the next episode lives up to the hype that the manga readers here are giving off. Ishigami was having fun at last as he won the three-legged race with his partner, but we got a small glimpse of the girl that he "stalked" appearing again at the end. No idea what will happen next, but I hope it'll wow me the same way as all of the episodes have done so far this season. ^_^
Jun 14, 2020 6:22 AM

Jul 2014
We need to see so much more of Dio-Dad, as he is so, so funny here. Him aside, this was another great episode, even if they did ever so slightly gloss over some Ishigami stuff here. However, I'm hoping that this means they're committing the entirety of the next episode to his arc, now that they've got Miyuki's father out of the way.

Also, give Tsubame a face already. It was weird enough last week that she wasn't given one, but even weirder this week (unless they're gonna do something with that absence next week or something (a la Silent Voice)).
Jun 14, 2020 6:22 AM
Jul 2016
Was that event from Ishigami past hinted before? For me it felt like an ass pull.
Jun 14, 2020 6:27 AM

Sep 2011
Atavistic said:
We need to see so much more of Dio-Dad, as he is so, so funny here. Him aside, this was another great episode, even if they did ever so slightly gloss over some Ishigami stuff here. However, I'm hoping that this means they're committing the entirety of the next episode to his arc, now that they've got Miyuki's father out of the way.

Also, give Tsubame a face already. It was weird enough last week that she wasn't given one, but even weirder this week (unless they're gonna do something with that absence next week or something (a la Silent Voice)).
she didnt have a face in the manga until like chapter 105ish

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 14, 2020 6:32 AM

Jul 2014
JizzyHitler said:
Atavistic said:

Nope, her face is shown at the end of this arc in the manga:

Jun 14, 2020 7:23 AM

Oct 2016
Though i agree that this episode felt a little fast paced they did it very well, I really enjoyed the episode and I can't get that soran soran song out of my head. Really looking forward to the next episode where shit will hit the fan.
Jun 14, 2020 8:13 AM

Jul 2014
shanimebib said:

Ah~ I wish they added that Hayasaka and Kashiwagi avoiding Iino<3 moments! Those were pure gold.

I knew it, i felt like something's missing
"Everyone fails sometimes
But dreams won't fade, dreams won't fade
Let's chase them as many times as it takes and don't lose
Because today after all is today and once you wake up, it'll be a new morning"

~Aqours~
Jun 14, 2020 9:10 AM

Jul 2016
Is this the closest we'll get to a Chika Chika dance this season?
Jun 14, 2020 9:13 AM

Sep 2011
Atavistic said:
JizzyHitler said:

oh i guess your right, i got thrown off thinking of another scene before this

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 14, 2020 9:17 AM

Nov 2007
Atavistic said:
JizzyHitler said:

That's the whole purpose of having no face.

Btw, if Ishigami is a 10/10 character, Miyuki is an 100/10. Off the charts. But unfortunately, a huge majority of the fans don't realize why characters like Miyuki is hard to find in romcoms.

The one who should be competing for number of faves with Kaguya is neither Chika nor Ishigami in MAL or on the internet in all honesty. It is Kaguya who should be competing for number of faves with Miyuki - the criminally underrated character in this story.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Jun 14, 2020 10:29 AM

Jan 2011
mild shock the cheer leading team aren't jerks and are quite supportive just like the mob100 work out team i dig it since manga readers have already drop that their characters and will get faces.. i just thought it was a gag to not give them faces

just how much training does this boy need this is the 2nd time this season lol he is cursed at doing any kind of large group performance
Jun 14, 2020 10:34 AM
Oct 2018
greindes said:
Was that event from Ishigami past hinted before? For me it felt like an ass pull.

Yes. It was hinted multiple times that most of the girls hate him and see him as a creep. When Kaguya was helping Ishi with the exams back in S1 she said to the girls that she doesn't care about stupid rumours and sees Ishigami as a friend
Jun 14, 2020 11:49 AM

Jul 2016
As always the parts dedicated to Ishigami are the best, nice to see how he and Miko seem to not stand, but behind they defend each other. Finally turns out what Ishigami has done to the point of being considered a bad person. During the race seems that seeing Miko made him happy. Who will be the girl at the end of the episode?
Jun 14, 2020 11:58 AM
Apr 2020
Now the anime-onlys will learn of Papa Shirogane's greatness!
Jun 14, 2020 2:51 PM

Jan 2014
Once again, I'm giving away my age by pointing out the attempts to pay homage to various culturally significant movie moments. In this episode, the scene where Fujiwara-san is doused with water is right out of the 1983 film, Flashdance. For it's time, the story was edgy, even if the movie can no longer stand up to the scrutiny of today's audiences. Thanks Akasaka-sensei and Aniplex!
Jun 14, 2020 4:12 PM

Dec 2018
gosh is there gonna be any bad episode this season, this is slowly but surely becoming my favorite rom com (sorry toradora).
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2020

373 by IMPatoto »»
Oct 4, 6:46 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

godcanute - May 3, 2020

204 by Xeehad »»
Aug 28, 3:01 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

shanimebib - Jun 20, 2020

671 by _untitled »»
Aug 7, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 6, 2020

246 by _untitled »»
Aug 3, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai?: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 30, 2020

216 by _untitled »»
Aug 2, 3:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.