Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 25, 2020 8:36 AM

Feb 2018
KatekyoGirl76 said:

You are the MC of this anime, are you going to have like a super brain? ultra intelligence? Are you going to be a mathematician? or are you just gonna be lost like everyone else? =)

I was in the middle of editing when you quoted me lol
Mar 25, 2020 8:40 AM

Feb 2018
gaq_t said:

Yeah, Soccer. Im just used to calling it football i guess. American football seems way too boring haha, but thats just me.

If you're in Europe they all use Football for Soccer :o, I feel the same way too, but over here if someone says Football they are thinking American football/rugby type sports lol
Mar 25, 2020 8:48 AM
Jul 2018
Artreyu said:
gaq_t said:

Yeah, Soccer. Im just used to calling it football i guess. American football seems way too boring haha, but thats just me.

If you're in Europe they all use Football for Soccer :o, I feel the same way too, but over here if someone says Football they are thinking American football/rugby type sports lol

In Mexico, "Soccer" is futbol, so when people in forums say "football", lol I always ask for clarification... I dunno if I would watch a sports anime about American Football, unless it was full of murders, criminals, drugs... just like the real NFL. =)
Mar 25, 2020 8:49 AM

Jan 2019
It would be the lowest-rated 5 minute OVA
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

Mar 25, 2020 8:49 AM
Jul 2018
Artreyu said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:

You are the MC of this anime, are you going to have like a super brain? ultra intelligence? Are you going to be a mathematician? or are you just gonna be lost like everyone else? =)

I was in the middle of editing when you quoted me lol

I did that on purpose so it would be awkward =)
Mar 25, 2020 8:57 AM

Feb 2018
KatekyoGirl76 said:

I did that on purpose so it would be awkward =)

Oh, I see =))))))))

It's getting more awkward now
Mar 25, 2020 9:26 AM
Jul 2019
Isekai but I get to play God and make my own universe. Sounds like it would be fun to go down in a human form and see how my world is doing and probably just troll everyone.
Mar 25, 2020 9:27 AM
Jul 2018
BaconChips said:
Isekai but I get to play God and make my own universe. Sounds like it would be fun to go down in a human form and see how my world is doing and probably just troll everyone.

Sounds kinda like you would be Zeus, and we all know what he did when he came down to Earth... and walked amongst the humans... haha =)
Mar 25, 2020 9:31 AM

May 2018
My life is too boring even for slice of life. If it were my show, it would be some "dementia" depicting what shit is going on in my head

Mar 25, 2020 10:31 AM
Jul 2018
A reverse harem would be nice. I am a very simple man.
Mar 25, 2020 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
Savasvania said:
A reverse harem would be nice. I am a very simple man.

There is absolutely no such thing as a very simple man. =)
Mar 25, 2020 10:51 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
Tomoya and Luffy combined. Basically the best way that I can describe it. So an action adventure with a flare of romance and a sense of SoL?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2020 10:54 AM
Jul 2018
ChartTopper60 said:
Tomoya and Luffy combined. Basically the best way that I can describe it. So an action adventure with a flare of romance and a sense of SoL?

Would you be stretchy like Luffy? and which Tomoya?
Mar 25, 2020 11:10 AM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
KatekyoGirl76 said:
ChartTopper60 said:

Tomoya from Clannad. And, One Piece power spoiler if you aren't at the Timeskip
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 25, 2020 11:14 AM
Jul 2018
ChartTopper60 said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:

Tomoya from Clannad. And, One Piece power spoiler if you aren't at the Timeskip

Oh. Clannad after story killed my soul... You going for that? Bruhhh....
I just started One Piece... so now I have to google what you are talking about... lol
Mar 25, 2020 11:16 AM
Jul 2018
Nemo_Niemand said:
My life is too boring even for slice of life. If it were my show, it would be some "dementia" depicting what shit is going on in my head

No One's life is really that boring to spectators. :)
Mar 25, 2020 11:36 AM
Jul 2018
i was going to say anything would be better than my current life, but now I'm imagining how terrifying a world like Attack on Titan would be.

preferably a post apocalyptic world wth minimal amount of people like in Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.

there are still other interesting worlds like in Cowboy Bebop and Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, but I'm not sure if I would adapt to them well enough to survive.
Mar 25, 2020 11:47 AM
Jul 2018
Korishi said:
i was going to say anything would be better than my current life, but now I'm imagining how terrifying a world like Attack on Titan would be.

preferably a post apocalyptic world wth minimal amount of people like in Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.

there are still other interesting worlds like in Cowboy Bebop and Hai to Gensou no Grimgar, but I'm not sure if I would adapt to them well enough to survive.

Would it be like, You as the MC, and you have no faith in yourself to survive what is in front of you, and with no people around you just keep going?

What would you be trying to achieve or get? What are your goals in this anime?
Mar 25, 2020 1:05 PM
Jul 2018
A slice of life dramedy with girls love.
Mar 25, 2020 1:36 PM
Jul 2018
KatekyoGirl76 said:
Korishi said:

Would it be like, You as the MC, and you have no faith in yourself to survive what is in front of you, and with no people around you just keep going?

I'm finding it hard to separate this proposed anime between entertainment and realism.

if it were realistically depicting how I would act, then a shounen anime is not ideal for me to be an MC because it could be seen as boring. I think that's why people don't like Grimgar because of how realistic it depicts people being tossed into a stereotypical 'RPG' setting and being borderline useless at survival.
it could be interesting to see if my survival instincts kick in though, and could make for entertainment to some.

okay if I'm really considering this, then the world would be a peaceful post apocalyptic setting and my goal would be to rediscover what it means to live without anything holding me back. because my life before the apocalyptic event was shit. although for it to be peaceful would probably take a long time so maybe i was somehow selected to be in cryogenic sleep for many years and wake up to this new, very unpopulated world.
Mar 25, 2020 2:38 PM

Feb 2015
I'd wanna be in a battle shounen, definitely. Fighting with the power of friendship. A lot like Fairy Tail, I guess.
Mar 25, 2020 4:04 PM
Dec 2018
probably a fantasy or slice of life. i would probably be the same as in the present but i would be able to use magic and go on quests. a dimension hopping sci fi sounds pretty cool too.
Mar 25, 2020 4:19 PM
Sep 2017
Tbh I would just like to be that one overpowered character in a superpowers anime.
Mar 25, 2020 4:34 PM

Nov 2019
I get a weird super power that fucks with reality and can change the world, but instead of using it for some righteous crusade, I use it for personal shits and giggles. My downfall is mundane and completely unrelated to my super power related actions, yet still strangely ironic.
Mar 25, 2020 4:38 PM
Mar 2017
It has become kind of a cliche but...
I would probably be an insanely overpowered character that tries to really hold back his powers in search of a good time. That's how I imagine a story that I partake in. It has always been fascinating to me when a character is crazy op but still keeps his powers equal to his opponents. This might be an unpopular opinion but it is really exciting
Mar 25, 2020 6:35 PM
Jul 2018
Korishi said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:

I'm finding it hard to separate this proposed anime between entertainment and realism.

it could be interesting to see if my survival instincts kick in though, and could make for entertainment to some.

okay if I'm really considering this, then the world would be a peaceful post apocalyptic setting and my goal would be to rediscover what it means to live without anything holding me back. because my life before the apocalyptic event was shit. although for it to be peaceful would probably take a long time so maybe i was somehow selected to be in cryogenic sleep for many years and wake up to this new, very unpopulated world.

This part here, is the best, the "I'm really considering it" part. Also, I am all in for being entertained =) lol
Mar 25, 2020 6:38 PM
Jul 2018
Ayato_Aoki said:
Tbh I would just like to be that one overpowered character in a superpowers anime.

Would you be on Earth? What kinds of powers would you want to be overpowered with?

If I were in a Superhero-esque anime, I would want to manipulate fire and kinetics, and I would have super speed
Mar 25, 2020 8:26 PM

Feb 2020
This is the exact thread I needed in quarantine.. *deep breath*

First off, the dream team:

Directors: Masaaki Yuasa(lots!) with Hideaki Anno(Eva) as codirector to restrain him
Head writers: Hiromu arakawa(FMAB) and Hideaki Anno(Eva)
Animation Director: whoever was in charge of flcl! (And NO CG ALLOWED) I wanna go for old Gainax inspired >_<
Character designer: yoshiyuki sademoto (lots)
Storyboards: Hirohiko Araki(you know)
Music: (idk.. some sounds I want to feature would be punk rock and brass heavy tracks, and synth for more mystical happenings.)

My anime would probably involve going on a journey, like everyone else I guess. Since I’m pretty interested in science, as well as psychology (despite knowing not that much about it), I think it would be cool to have some kind of magic system where people can utilize emotions they have to create some kind of creatures or weapons from their mind, either to have as companions, to wage war (what government practices would be needed to mass produce unstable, powerful mindfuck-monsters that resemble the shattered psyche of their hosts? Prolonged torture?) or other stuff. But I’m also thinking that there’s a zoological aspect of it, like maybe the same creatures can be turned feral after a person dies? And then maybe they’re studied and people also try to exploit them? Basically I want to have action, and I want it to reflect the inner turmoil that I feel, as well as other people. I think I would be involved in some illegal monster fighting ring but rise out of it with support from my friends to stop a fucked up government

I want to have character development and become a better person, so I want to have good challenges... but I need a strong team of secondary characters that I can lean of for support! Not to be cheesy but everything is 10x easier with people that you like.

Also, no 1000 episode shit! I want to have a tight plot! Cap it at 40 episodes. And turn up the weird symbolism from stuff like End of Evangelion up to 11. That movie changed my life with nothing but pencils, paint and paper.
rat_priestMar 25, 2020 8:33 PM
Mar 25, 2020 8:34 PM
Jul 2018
rat_priest said:

Directors: Masaaki Yuasa(lots!) with Hideaki Anno(Eva) as codirector to restrain him
Animation Director: whoever was in charge of flcl!
Music: (idk.. some sounds I want to feature would be punk rock and brass heavy tracks, and synth for more mystical happenings.)

My anime would probably involve going on a journey, like everyone else I guess. Since I’m pretty interested in science, as well as psychology (despite knowing not that much about it), I think it would be cool to have some kind of magic system where people can utilize emotions they have to create some kind of creatures or weapons from their mind, either to have as companions, to wage war (what government practices would be needed to mass produce unstable, powerful mindfuck-monsters that resemble the shattered psyche of their hosts? Prolonged torture?) or other stuff. But I’m also thinking that there’s a zoological aspect of it, like maybe the same creatures can be turned feral after a person dies? And then maybe they’re studied and people also try to exploit them? Basically I want to have action, and I want it to reflect the inner turmoil that I feel, as well as other people. I think I would be involved in some illegal monster fighting ring but rise out of it with support from my friends to stop a fucked up government

I want to have character development and become a better person, so I want to have good challenges... but I need a strong team of secondary characters that I can lean of for support! Not to be cheesy but everything is 10x easier with people that you like.

Also, no 1000 episode shit! I want to have a tight plot! Cap it at 40 episodes. And turn up the weird symbolism from stuff like End of Evangelion up to 11. That movie changed my life with nothing but pencils, paint and paper.

You had me at prolonged torture LOL

Day 9 or 10 of quarantine... this the kinda stuff I am sitting around thinking about.

I think the perfect length for any show is 52 episodes, 1 per week of 1 year.
Mar 25, 2020 8:46 PM

Feb 2020
I’m on day
KatekyoGirl76 said:
rat_priest said:

Animation Director: whoever was in charge of flcl!

You had me at prolonged torture LOL

Day 9 or 10 of quarantine... this the kinda stuff I am sitting around thinking about.

I think the perfect length for any show is 52 episodes, 1 per week of 1 year.

I’m on day 10 and I’m starting to fall apart mentally @_@ I want to hold someone’s hand (sorry random but 10 days is a long time to be by yourself)
Mar 25, 2020 9:01 PM

Oct 2019
Harem. All the girls will be after me, and I'd be the biggest chad around.
Mar 25, 2020 9:07 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Well, to get the obvious out of the way, it'd be harem. Women love guys who spend their free time shouting down people on anime forums and fapping like mad to anime girls. It's only realistic.

I'd also be the most intelligent person in the series. That's also realistic, judging by the people I'm surrounded by on this site. It wouldn't be framed as an accomplishment or anything impressive, though - again, looking at the people I'm surrounded by on this site.

I would be tall and muscular, since irl I am not 168cm tall, I am much taller. And I'd wear sunglasses. Cool ones. Like the ones my grandma bought me for when I have to drive in the sun. Those are cool.

And everybody would like me. You can see how well-received I am on this site on my about me, I have many friends who praise my outstanding character. And my only experience with touching naked people in real life wouldn't just be a side effect of my career of working in a funeral home. That would also be realistic.

Basically, it'd be a biopic about what a wonderful and likable person I am.

Mar 25, 2020 9:14 PM
Jul 2018
Manaban said:
Well, to get the obvious out of the way, it'd be harem. Women love guys who spend their free time shouting down people on anime forums and fapping like mad to anime girls. It's only realistic.

I'd also be the most intelligent person in the series. That's also realistic, judging by the people I'm surrounded by on this site. It wouldn't be framed as an accomplishment or anything impressive, though - again, looking at the people I'm surrounded by on this site.

I would be tall and muscular, since irl I am not 168cm tall, I am much taller. And I'd wear sunglasses. Cool ones. Like the ones my grandma bought me for when I have to drive in the sun. Those are cool.

And everybody would like me. You can see how well-received I am on this site on my about me, I have many friends who praise my outstanding character. And my only experience with touching naked people in real life wouldn't just be a side effect of my career of working in a funeral home. That would also be realistic.

Basically, it'd be a biopic about what a wonderful and likable person I am.

Would you have any powers, would you be on Earth or some distant planet where everyone has your same personality traits in general? Would the girls in your harem be ditzy (like all men everywhere like) or would you prefer they have some semblance of intelligence, or do you just want your character to have a God complex, because no one ever has challenged you in the areas you feel you are superior in?
Mar 25, 2020 9:15 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
KatekyoGirl76 said:
or do you just want your character to have a God complex, because no one ever has challenged you in the areas you feel you are superior in?

I can't have a god complex whenever I am already god.

Mar 25, 2020 9:16 PM
Jul 2018
Fuzzylumpkins said:
Harem. All the girls will be after me, and I'd be the biggest chad around.

I get the vibe from you that if all the girls had fox tales, or cat ears you would be completely fine with it =)
Mar 25, 2020 9:17 PM
Jul 2018
Manaban said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:
or do you just want your character to have a God complex, because no one ever has challenged you in the areas you feel you are superior in?

I can't have a god complex whenever I am already god.

I love how everyone on this site embellishes themselves to critical levels of insanity. Thank you for the giggles, you however did not respond to my other questions, clearly because you feel you are above that. Thanks anyway =)
Mar 25, 2020 9:18 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
KatekyoGirl76 said:
you however did not respond to my other questions, clearly because you feel you are above that. Thanks anyway =)

Not because I feel like I am above that. Because I know that I am above that.

Mar 25, 2020 9:18 PM
Jul 2018
Manaban said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:
you however did not respond to my other questions, clearly because you feel you are above that. Thanks anyway =)

Not because I feel like I am above that. Because I know that I am above that.

I think you are funny =)
Keep being you.
Mar 26, 2020 4:58 AM

Jan 2017
If I was a MC I'd choose as a MC to not be an MC lmao [or is that perhaps a very MC thing to say?] I'd be that one character who usually sticks to himself but may help the MC every now and then. Someone like Oshino Meme or Kaiki lmao
Mar 26, 2020 5:02 AM
Jul 2018
Cneq said:
If I was a MC I'd choose as a MC to not be an MC lmao [or is that perhaps a very MC thing to say?] I'd be that one character who usually sticks to himself but may help the MC every now and then. Someone like Oshino Meme or Kaiki lmao

So, as the MC, you would shy away from the spotlight? You would let your side characters hog the spotlight while you control everything from the sidelines?
Mar 26, 2020 5:08 AM

Jan 2017
KatekyoGirl76 said:
Cneq said:

So, as the MC, you would shy away from the spotlight? You would let your side characters hog the spotlight while you control everything from the sidelines?
Sort of but instead of controlling everything I'd only help out the MC from time to time and if I wanted to I could just bail if it suited my interests lol
Mar 26, 2020 5:11 AM
Jul 2018
Cneq said:
KatekyoGirl76 said:

Sort of but instead of controlling everything I'd only help out the MC from time to time and if I wanted to I could just bail if it suited my interests lol

Hmm, so, as the MC you would simply help your side characters when it suited you, and you would prefer for the side characters to get the most screen time. Got it!

Would it be slice of life? Shounen? Loli? Dementia?
Mar 26, 2020 5:17 AM

Jan 2017
KatekyoGirl76 said:
Cneq said:

Hmm, so, as the MC you would simply help your side characters when it suited you, and you would prefer for the side characters to get the most screen time. Got it!

Would it be slice of life? Shounen? Loli? Dementia?
Genre wise it'd probably be adventure/fantasy/historical, like nothing too crazy and more grounded in reality with a few fantasy elements lol
Mar 26, 2020 5:33 AM
Jul 2018
wonbit said:
I'd love to be in a fantasy + adventure + mystery type of show. I'd also probably need super powers because I'm way too reckless and I can't be out here dying on episode 1. Essentially, I just wanna be thrown into a fun world like the Hunter x Hunter one and go uncover all of its mysteries and secrets with a reliable group of friends.

That sounds pretty cool, what kind of powers do you think you would need?
Mar 26, 2020 5:37 AM

Jul 2014
Realistically, my show would probably be intensely boring with the occasional political controversy thrown in since that's what I want to dedicate my life to.

Unrealistically, I'd want my show to resemble something like One Piece or, alternatively, it'd be a gritty war drama that tackles all sorts of controversial topics.
Mar 26, 2020 6:02 AM

Aug 2019
bruh id just want powers. idc what type, either esper shit like to aru or just be a badass samurai i do not mind.
Mar 26, 2020 11:16 AM

Oct 2008
Historical (drama, action, romance) in the late 1850s, early 1950s.
An agent who witnesses and experiences history as he travels the world.

Occasionally he will interfere, in order to preserve the culture of a declining sovereignty, or autonomous land. If you've seen Levi from D.Gray-man, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Powers and weapons would be:
1 Aura of intimidation
2 Bartitsu martial art (check Wikipedia)
3 Barbed wire (weapon)

Whatever Wit studio decided (that's how I will look. That is how the world I live in will look.
Mar 26, 2020 11:26 AM
Nov 2019
I would be an isekai mc who got reincarnated as an isekai mc

All jokes aside, I think it would be cool to be the mc of a horror sports anime.
WeebwithbadtasteMar 26, 2020 3:08 PM
Mar 26, 2020 2:47 PM

Jun 2015
Harem Incest Vanilla Non-ntr Hentai. I would obviously look like me - the animne ME. and also I'd be set in a modern / future world bcz u fucker take the conveniences of modern living for granted and will likely die very quickly in a feudal world. no that
KatekyoGirl76 said:
hockeyice445 said:
don't add anything just make a show about my life and it will go down as one of the greatest comedies in anime history due to all my failures

Will it be a RomCom or just a Com? Will it be serious or cute?
SAD

thats what it will be........ think kuroki tomoko but a male instead. no one would wanna watch that.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Anime Misandry ( 1 2 3 )

ColourWheel - Apr 21

135 by -YaoiBoy- »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Legs or arms?

Absurdo_N - 3 hours ago

18 by Vaturna »»
12 minutes ago

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 30 minutes ago

2 by LightWorker »»
12 minutes ago

» What anime brought you to watch more anime? :)

Rinrinka - 7 hours ago

23 by Horshu »»
12 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

47 by traed »»
13 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.