Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 21, 2019 1:18 AM

Jul 2015
This thread is for discussing everything related to Romance in Tower of God.

Who do you think will end with Baam? SIU did say that the Heroine will make her appearance ,So who do you think she will be?

I personally think it's either Kaiser or Elaine,Adori or someone else?Androssi is a popular choice too.

Nov 21, 2019 3:56 PM

Feb 2016
The most obvious choice has been there since chapter 2...
Nov 21, 2019 4:12 PM

Nov 2018
BlackFIFA19 said:

You mean Rachel or Kuun?
Nov 21, 2019 10:16 PM

Sep 2016
BenRyan said:
BlackFIFA19 said:

You mean Rachel or Kuun?

He means Yuri Zahard
Nov 22, 2019 3:40 AM

Nov 2018
NDR77 said:

He means Yuri Zahard

Androssi Zahard NOT Yuri she is way older than him.
Nov 23, 2019 8:12 AM
Jul 2018
Is hwaryun a candidate too?
(Some people ship her with Khun as well)
Nov 23, 2019 10:40 AM

Oct 2017
BenRyan said:

Nice joke lol, how far have u read?
Nov 23, 2019 10:47 AM

Oct 2017
For me it's definitely Yuri x Bam. She is such a sweet and nice girl and she has helped Bam lots of times ever since he entered the tower. Even thou she is a princess with lots of restriction on her, she doesn't think twice to help Bam when needed.

Baam x Endorsi is a good ship too. Same as Yuri she puts her all for Bam and likes him too.
Nov 23, 2019 1:04 PM

Nov 2018
MegamiRem said:

i am in latest chapter

Baam x Androssi
Nov 23, 2019 5:02 PM
Nov 2010
I ship Baam x Androssi (but I wouldn't be made about Yuri either)

I also ship Rachel x Truck-kun. I ship those two so very hard.
Nov 23, 2019 5:55 PM

Oct 2017
BenRyan said:
MegamiRem said:

i am in latest chapter

Baam x Androssi

If u have read upto latest chap how can u say Yuri is a lot older than Bam lol. From what we have learnt about Bam's past from Garam, he should be thousand of years old.
Nov 29, 2019 3:55 AM

Jan 2014
There are yihwa,andorssi,hwaryun (though there are negligible chances),yuri. Though baam is not tending towards having romantic relationship, there are girls who are. So who knows? Maybe we will see a relationship after wrapping up the whole revenge fiasco and becoming the true king.
Dec 3, 2019 9:33 PM

Feb 2018
I haven't caught up yet, but it seems weird to me that Baam has any kind of romantic/sexual desire. If SIU said the heroine will make her appearence then I'll be waiting for some character development from Baam on that front.
With that bring said, I want Androssi to be happy so...
Dec 3, 2019 9:57 PM
Mar 2017
Yuri is my favourite, love her character but I think she's more of an elder sister to Baam.

It's mostly gonna be Androssi x Baam
Like there's a lot of focus on her, plus Garam even told her to properly think properly about why you love him (forgot exact lines sry).

There's still a super fucking long way to go though.
Dec 4, 2019 3:58 PM

Dec 2016
Baam x Androssi is by far the best ship.
Dec 5, 2019 6:36 PM

Feb 2018
I just finished the Floor of Death arc. Did Garam give love advice to Endorsi based on her own experience? Did she like Urek because he is an irregular and is she the reason he went agaisnt Jahad (but lost)? After that he decided to be true to himself then Garam saw that she was not in love with him but with the revolution he could bring?
I hope they can be a couple now that she "forgave" him.

Also, Endorsi already had a crush on Baam even before he revealed himself as an irregular and with her personality she would want to protect him and go change the tower herself instead, so...
Primo_ItokoDec 5, 2019 7:05 PM
Dec 5, 2019 9:13 PM
Feb 2016
Baam X Khun 😀😀😀😀😀😀
Dec 6, 2019 2:14 AM

Jul 2015
I will point out one thing

In the Blog post of Season 2 chapter 99
SIU said the Heroine is still a long way to go.

So I think anyone after that is the Heroine,it may be Elaine (my favourite),Adori or Anne Zahard or maybe completely new girl.

Dec 9, 2019 1:00 AM

Feb 2016
Arjuna777 said:

So I think anyone after that is the Heroine,it may be Elaine (my favourite),Adori or Anne Zahard or maybe completely new girl.

Maybe it'll be the new girl who's been waiting for Bam inside the wall from the most recent chapter (:
Dec 22, 2019 1:26 PM

May 2019
Romance in TOG.

Error 404

SIU is too busy thinking in how to add 20 new useless named characters in every chapter and how to lose and distract from any focus of the story, to care about some love background.
Jan 15, 2020 10:40 PM

Apr 2018
Theres way too much waifus in this series and each of them is really likeable with awesome and beautiful design (like yuri, androssi, kaiser and many more), so it's really hard for me to decide. I just hope that baam won't end with rachel.
Feb 14, 2020 12:11 AM
Feb 2020
My ship is Bam x Endorsi, I like Bam x Ehwa too. I like Yuri too, she's a great Character but feels like a elder sister like figure for Bam
Mar 10, 2020 8:34 AM

Jan 2016
Ugh I like all the ships, so harem ending? Won't happen because most authors are too chicken to actually go through with it

But otherwise, Bam and Yuri is the one I like the most closely followed by Bam and Endorsi
Mar 13, 2020 12:51 PM
Nov 2018
BenRyan said:
NDR77 said:

He means Yuri Zahard

Doesn't matter we'll manage.
Mar 13, 2020 1:56 PM

Aug 2013
Well there's plenty outcomes, but the most notable would be

Hwa Ryun x Baam
Kaiser x Baam
I would think Hwa Ryun or Kaiser would so far be best choices just because of there personalities.

Yuri x Baam
As for Yuri I think shes more of a figure he admires and looks up to.

Androssi x Baam
Don't see him ending up with Androssi, just a feeling of mine

Black March x Baam
Unlikely but you never know.

Still there's a long way to go of the story so anything could happen, might even be the heroine has yet to appear. Still anyone but that backstabber would be great.
Mar 13, 2020 9:47 PM

Aug 2017
Hey, this is from someone who hasn't read the webcomic at all and is waiting for the anime next season (so no spoilers, please), and I wanted to know if there was any romance, or romantic subtext/tensions, in Tower of God. No real reason, I just wanted to be clear no whether this is a predictions thread or a shipping thread. That, and I'd like to know what I'm getting into, because I'm getting some real hype from my friends with regard to what to expect.
Mar 15, 2020 10:16 AM

Aug 2013
VortexOfLight said:
Hey, this is from someone who hasn't read the webcomic at all and is waiting for the anime next season (so no spoilers, please), and I wanted to know if there was any romance, or romantic subtext/tensions, in Tower of God. No real reason, I just wanted to be clear no whether this is a predictions thread or a shipping thread. That, and I'd like to know what I'm getting into, because I'm getting some real hype from my friends with regard to what to expect.

Well with out mentioning names or any particulars there is romantic plots and potential romance but nothing too deep at the moment. That's not to say there won't be in the future though. Still you're right to be hyped!
Mar 17, 2020 11:05 AM
Mar 2014
The only real ship would be Baam x Khun ;)
Mar 31, 2020 6:58 AM

Sep 2013
I'm ready for the childhood friend ending 20 years later.
Jun 27, 2020 5:17 AM
Oct 2019
It would be a harem! a fckin harem!!! All the princesses will fall for Bam but they will lose because we all know that Khun is the right waifu for BamπŸ˜‚

but srsly, I support Bam x Endorsi. I really feel they'll end up together.
Jun 27, 2020 5:22 AM
Oct 2019
Turtles_Hunter said:
Primo_Itoko said:
I just finished the Floor of Death arc. Did Garam give love advice to Endorsi based on her own experience? Did she like Urek because he is an irregular and is she the reason he went agaisnt Jahad (but lost)? After that he decided to be true to himself then Garam saw that she was not in love with him but with the revolution he could bring?
I hope they can be a couple now that she "forgave" him.

Also, Endorsi already had a crush on Baam even before he revealed himself as an irregular and with her personality she would want to protect him and go change the tower herself instead, so...
Wait, Urek an Jahad never fought. It seems he was already in sleep when Urek entered the tower. There is a discussion in the tower about who would win if they fought, but nobody knows. Jahad is ranked higher because he is the king and has the whole empire with him.

Garam didn't left the empire because she was in love (as Anak - the mother - did).

The advice she gave to Endrossi was more in the line of "well, you have to be sure of what you want, because there is no turning back as you are a princess of Zahard. It's either the Zahard Empire fall because of Baam, either you're dead/chased until you're dead. And on that, she has an experience.

Arjuna777 said:

He also stated that the heroïne was Rachel. So not sure he was talking about romance.
dude Rachiel is a protagonist but not a heroine
Jun 27, 2020 11:26 AM
Feb 2019
Mashitoni_Muto said:
Turtles_Hunter said:
Wait, Urek an Jahad never fought. It seems he was already in sleep when Urek entered the tower. There is a discussion in the tower about who would win if they fought, but nobody knows. Jahad is ranked higher because he is the king and has the whole empire with him.

Garam didn't left the empire because she was in love (as Anak - the mother - did).

The advice she gave to Endrossi was more in the line of "well, you have to be sure of what you want, because there is no turning back as you are a princess of Zahard. It's either the Zahard Empire fall because of Baam, either you're dead/chased until you're dead. And on that, she has an experience.

He also stated that the heroïne was Rachel. So not sure he was talking about romance.
Rachel's more of an antagonist. Bam said he'll kill her if she hurts any of the people he cares about. Also almost the whole fandom flat out hates her.
Jun 28, 2020 6:29 AM
Oct 2019
Aaron_Fdo said:
Mashitoni_Muto said:
Rachel's more of an antagonist. Bam said he'll kill her if she hurts any of the people he cares about. Also almost the whole fandom flat out hates her.
But SUI stated himself that Rachel is a Female protagonist, yet she's bad, no let's just say that she's selfish and envious cuz most of the ppl living in the tower are selfish imo, including Bam but he slowly changes on his adventures. i know you'll get what im saying lol its hard for me to explain in english, its not my 1st languageπŸ˜‚ anyway you'll get what im saying if you red the Hell train arc.
Feb 19, 2023 1:07 PM
Dec 2022
I just can't tolerate her. Baam trusts her way too easily...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 620 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Apr 21

4 by Sun_Chan »»
Apr 24, 6:09 PM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 619 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Apr 20

2 by Senju-Kun »»
Apr 21, 12:04 PM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 618 Discussion

CQLLIST - Apr 9

2 by Doutei-kun »»
Apr 20, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 607 Discussion

Doutei-kun - Jan 29

9 by Sun_Chan »»
Apr 19, 10:34 PM

Poll: » Tower of God Chapter 588 Discussion

Poker1st - Sep 10, 2023

6 by BumbleBeez »»
Apr 7, 5:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.