Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 22, 2019 8:38 AM

Mar 2013
The November 2019 issue of Manga Time Special announced on Saturday that Ruri Miyahara's 4-koma romantic comedy manga Love Lab will end in the magazine's December issue on October 21.

Miyahara launched the series in monthly seinen magazine Manga Home in October 2006, which also ran in other Houbunsha magazines including Comic Yell and Manga Time. The manga was transferred to Manga Time Special in 2010. Houbunsha published the 14th compiled volume in November 2018.

Doga Kobo animated the manga into a 13-episode TV anime that aired in Summer 2013. Crunchyroll streamed the show on its platform while it aired. Sentai Filmworks released a standard DVD and Blu-ray collection in August 2014.

Source: Ruri Miyahara on Twitter
Sep 22, 2019 8:54 AM

Jul 2017
godammit the translations are so behind on this, already 14 volumes and only ~11 have been translated

no love triangles, no pointless drama, it's essentially a more wholesome (and funnier) version of Araburu
Sep 22, 2019 10:04 AM

Nov 2007
This manga will be missed for sure. Adore it! Why are good manga are often so underrated and unpopular?
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Sep 22, 2019 11:38 AM
Dec 2013
Sad that the anime never got a second season. :/
Sep 22, 2019 11:45 AM

Jun 2017
oh damn, I was just rewatching some of it again.

One of the first anime’s that certainly helped get me into watching a lot, and it’s certainly unique in that it’s one of the few CGDCTs that actually acknowledges the opposite sex. Araburu’s a recent one that captures a similar style, but with all the extra serious melodrama luggage

Sep 22, 2019 1:15 PM

Oct 2010
I enjoyed the characters antiques in the anime, don't follow the manga, if the girls get hot boyfriends all should be fine.
Sep 22, 2019 6:08 PM

Aug 2014
Short_Circut said:
godammit the translations are so behind on this, already 14 volumes and only ~11 have been translated

no love triangles, no pointless drama, it's essentially a more wholesome (and funnier) version of Araburu

In all honesty Love Triangles is fine if author can make it right, not dumb as Araburu were it was pulled in last 6 episode or in manga chapter 17 onwards which is also the last 4 volume.

Idk why people said Araburu is a great drama and romcom , aside from the first half, the 2nd half is a Shitfest for sure.

Reminds me the writer is the one who made shitfest such as Nagi no Asakura and Kiznaiver which known to be shitfest of a Love Triangle.

Sep 22, 2019 6:41 PM

Feb 2013
GreatAide said:
oh damn, I was just rewatching some of it again.

One of the first anime’s that certainly helped get me into watching a lot, and it’s certainly unique in that it’s one of the few CGDCTs that actually acknowledges the opposite sex. Araburu’s a recent one that captures a similar style, but with all the extra serious melodrama luggage

Or just read the manga
Sep 22, 2019 7:26 PM

Jul 2017
Xaelath said:
Short_Circut said:

In all honesty Love Triangles is fine if author can make it right, not dumb as Araburu were it was pulled in last 6 episode or in manga chapter 17 onwards which is also the last 4 volume.

Idk why people said Araburu is a great drama and romcom , aside from the first half, the 2nd half is a Shitfest for sure.

Reminds me the writer is the one who made shitfest such as Nagi no Asakura and Kiznaiver which known to be shitfest of a Love Triangle.

ye but that's the problem, it's rare to find them actually well done since most of them drag on too long because of pointless misunderstandings/drama. The only ones I could think of that weren't that bad to see were ReRe Hello and Risouteki Boyfriend, only cause the main pairing handled it very maturely
Sep 22, 2019 8:21 PM

Mar 2015
shanimebib said:
This manga will be missed for sure. Adore it! Why are good manga are often so underrated and unpopular?

people dissapointed that it introduced male character

welcome to the internet.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Sep 23, 2019 1:09 AM

Dec 2017
Here's to hoping Doga Kobo gets motivated enough to make a second season (+ proper ending).

hahahahahahaha proper/full adaptation of source... who am I kidding
Least degenerate visual novel enjoyer.

Sep 24, 2019 7:09 AM
Nov 2014
I remember the opening for the anime was so addicting lol
Sep 24, 2019 2:59 PM

Aug 2018
I want season 2 i miss the squad
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Dec 19, 2019 1:22 PM

Sep 2014
I loved the anime and it never crossed my mind to go read the manga, I'm just stupid...

More topics from this board

» 'Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi' Gets Second Season in Fall 2025

DatRandomDude - Apr 30

18 by Jopping »»
27 minutes ago

» Manga 'Ikoku Nikki' Receives TV Anime

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

18 by Kazou-nozumu688 »»
12 hours ago

» 'Kono Sekai wa Fukanzen Sugiru' Reveals Additional Cast, Theme Songs

Nioxys - Today

0 by Nioxys »»
Today, 6:07 AM

» 'Kikansha no Mahou wa Tokubetsu desu' 2nd Season Announced

Vindstot - Dec 23, 2023

19 by JugNut001 »»
Today, 5:39 AM

» 'Dragon Ball' Creator Akira Toriyama Dies at 68 ( 1 2 3 4 )

Vindstot - Mar 7

165 by LusenProd »»
Yesterday, 7:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.