Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Vinland Saga
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Sep 1, 2019 2:25 PM
May 2017
liked it, the animation on the figth scene was really good.[
Sep 1, 2019 2:31 PM
Mar 2015
The fight between Thorfin and Thorkell was first rate
Sep 1, 2019 2:38 PM

Jun 2015
"What is so enjoyable about battles?" says Thorfinn, who's going for a meaningless revenge against Askeladd. Well, not as a madman at least...
Switch_ZSep 1, 2019 2:42 PM
Sep 1, 2019 3:00 PM

Sep 2017
great episode. the fight was tense. maybe we see them fighting again. I do hope that Thorfinn duels and kills Askeladd before he gets killed in the long run. if he has to bring someone's head to Askeladd just to get him to duel, he is in great danger. Thorkell was a difficult opponent.
Sep 1, 2019 3:06 PM
Apr 2016
Thorfinn straight up went against a psychopath this episode, against a war maniac. He lost, it was a painful loss.
Sep 1, 2019 3:21 PM

Sep 2017
Man Thorkell is a beast. It's comical how huge he is. Thorfinn got messed up pretty bad as well. It's no surprise Throkell was intrigued when he learned of Thorfinn's origin. I would say that's part of the reason he let him go. Mostly I think he didn't want to kill a warrior in such a cowardly way. Nice to have a powerful opponent on the English side tho.
Sep 1, 2019 3:23 PM
May 2019
Thorfinn battle was interesting can't say that I was surprise by a result.
Can't wait to see what's going to happen next.
Sep 1, 2019 3:24 PM
Jul 2018
"That madman...what's so enjoyable about battle?"
I think that bit of monologue added more to Thorfinn's character than before, because now it's clear that even though Thorfinn's willing to fight, kill, without remorse, that one bit of monologue, shows that he doesn't enjoy what he does; he's not like Guts who loves killing; Thorfinn is not a bloodthirsty madman like most of the characters in the anime so far.
Combined with the dramatic music, that scene added more emotional weight.
That's what I love about Vinland Saga: it's not just a revenge war story, it also has dramatic, emotional moments.

lasso_914 said:
The last scene where you can feel the pain on face of Thorfinn, they're nailing those facial expressions from such detailed manga.

Yeah, I should've mentioned that in my post: they captured Thorfinn's angry, pained expression fantastically in the anime.
Sep 1, 2019 3:29 PM
Aug 2019
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Every week I'm astounded by how dumb the "criticism" some people present is.

People should learn about suspension of disbelief and just have fun. All those HUR DURR BUT MAH REALISM! bitchings are getting pretty dumb, to be honest.
Sep 1, 2019 3:44 PM
Jul 2018
Marrone said:
Mich666 said:
Hm. Can't really say I enjoyed this epiode. I'm already hate Thorfinn edgy "kill you" attitude towards the Askeldadd, he is still that anoying little brat he was before. And he would be dead if being beaten so much (like any other common soldier in this series, only he still has plot armor). His hurr hurr approach to almost every battle would already gotten him killed a long time ago.

At this point, I really hope Askeldadd dies by himself of his age, preventing Thorfinn having his revenge. That's really to say how I "like" his pitiful character when I favor his opponnent. Yeah, he is definitely the worst character of this show.

And all those flying logs, enormous stone sacks the size of a ship, even dumb ship maneouvres where they literally stop under archer (with almost no losses at that) was too much for me this time, can't take this series seriously, really. Also, the loss of two fingers - open wound - can get you bleeding out and killed pretty quickly.

For once I would like to see some battle wits instead of brute tactics. Even Vikings tried to prevent their losses during battles, not running to embrace their deaths needlessly or recklessly.

yh thats why floki's army retreated. so not really true is it?

what hurr durr approach to battle? there's no inner monologues lasting 5 minutes explaining what special move he is going to use all you see his thorfinn stabbing people. like you know how most people fight with blades.

ys sir mr realistic maybe he got his hand patched up after like 1 minutes talking to thorfinn. im sure everyone who loses their fingers dies within a few seconds/minutes. like there are no people alive who are fingerless and only those who get treatment within 10 seconds survive. what a load of bs criticisms
Last year someone called 911 to say that they heard screaming from their neighbor's house. When my partner and I got to the scene a guy who had had some of his fingers cut off was still very much alive. He was dizzy but was still pretty much ok. Losing a finger or two would not really kill someone.

I really don't think anything in this show has been that unrealistic, except maybe back in episode 7 when Thorfinn did the Naruto run
Sep 1, 2019 3:45 PM
Nov 2018
Hitsu said:
FMmatron said:
Also have to appreciate that they capture the dread of the battlefield also during the aftermath. Although it has a bit of black humor if a guy walks around offering to kill others.

I mean, that's not really black humor but rather something that was usual for the time. Mercy killings for those who won't survive their injuries but don't want to die a painful death. Plus, in some cases offering them to be killed in combat against their comrades, since only those who die in combat were supposed to enter Valhalla after death (or at least, that's what the Vikings believed).

Or, simply to be killed by a blade. So when you're lying down but still get killed by being cut over your chest three times, you also go to Valhalla.

It's like samurai committing seppuku. Everyone who hears about it thinks they really had to cut the stomach open before getting the head cut off. In reality they'd cut off the head as soon as the guy reached for the knife. Nominally he was then committing seppuku. Reality isn't always as dramatic as the official explanation would have it.
Sep 1, 2019 3:52 PM

Oct 2017
-Aincrad- said:
Now I'm starting to understand why I feel like something is missing from this anime

It's good so far, the story really is good, the animation looks great, but I'm still not impressed

Soundtrack is what this anime is missing so far
Except for the opening, we haven't heard any good soundtrack in the anime so far, which is quite a shame, since for many, including me it's important in anime(for me it's actually the most important)

I find it surprising some go after the OST. It's not the most standout soundtrack of this year but it's pretty competent and sounds pretty similar to what I usually listened to when I read the manga. I like to see more traditional music in it. There are some tracks but I wished the director made use of them more because the ones they did sound so good.
Sep 1, 2019 3:52 PM
Nov 2018
Mich666 said:
Hm. Can't really say I enjoyed this epiode. I'm already hate Thorfinn edgy "kill you" attitude towards the Askeldadd, he is still that anoying little brat he was before. And he would be dead if being beaten so much (like any other common soldier in this series, only he still has plot armor). His hurr hurr approach to almost every battle would already gotten him killed a long time ago.

At this point, I really hope Askeldadd dies by himself of his age, preventing Thorfinn having his revenge. That's really to say how I "like" his pitiful character when I favor his opponnent. Yeah, he is definitely the worst character of this show.

And all those flying logs, enormous stone sacks the size of a ship, even dumb ship maneouvres where they literally stop under archer (with almost no losses at that) was too much for me this time, can't take this series seriously, really. Also, the loss of two fingers - open wound - can get you bleeding out and killed pretty quickly.

For once I would like to see some battle wits instead of brute tactics. Even Vikings tried to prevent their losses during battles, not running to embrace their deaths needlessly or recklessly.

Complaints detected. Assistant activated. List your complaints in the space below. Up to 50 complaints allowed.

Fanatic revenge, surviving severe injuries, throwing logs, lifting enormous rocks.

It sounds like you are watching an anime.

[...]

Confirmed. Anime detected. Complaints discarded. Have a good day and please enjoy your continued viewing experience.
Sep 1, 2019 3:57 PM
Nov 2018
Cdynamo said:
Thorkell has probably become the funnest character we have had on the show since the Pac-Man king (though that was just to make fun of him. Thorkell is actually funny).

Loved seeing the small details to Thorkell's hand still not being bandaged after Throfinn's fight because he's insane and seeing stuff like how the King's skin is so pale, the gold outshines his entire body. It kinda shows what this guy really wants when he pillages.

Thors: Lawful/Neutral Good
Thorfinn: Lawful Neutral
Askeladd: Chaotic Neutral
Thorkell: Chaotic Chaotic Chaotic COMEFIGHTMEYOUBASTARDS!!!
Sep 1, 2019 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
Marrone said:
beminim said:
Last year someone called 911 to say that they heard screaming from their neighbor's house. When my partner and I got to the scene a guy who had had some of his fingers cut off was still very much alive. He was dizzy but was still pretty much ok. Losing a finger or two would not really kill someone.

I really don't think anything in this show has been that unrealistic, except maybe back in episode 7 when Thorfinn did the Naruto run

glad to hear they came out of the situation fine. and yes i just hate nit-picking like this when you can make more substantial criticisms. why i avoid these forums sometimes. there are historical tales of 1 single man wiping out entire armies this is a saga so these tales are used here too but not overdone. these same people moaning about realism probably know nothing about history
yeah I am not a doctor but in my 2 years as an officer I have had people with injuries worse than that not die . Then again this is an anime so I don't think most of us are expecting extreme realism. It is more fun that way. Even slice of life anime make use of very unrelistic scenarios so it is all good.
Sep 1, 2019 4:30 PM

Sep 2014
Has someone read the manga and can tell me when this is going to shift from shounen to seinen? Not that I dislike the show, but Im really not feeling it.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 1, 2019 4:33 PM

Jul 2017
Illyricus said:
I wanted to protect his smile. Probably one of the best waifus of the season.
:( I don't know if you've read the manga but minor spoiler ahead (realy minor but you can chose not to read if you want)
anyway he's clearly best girl in this show and probably season and my favourite character in this manga. you'll love him and see him again, and I can guarentee there will be some GREAT(and some hilarious] scenes with him!
Sep 1, 2019 4:39 PM

Jul 2017
Comander-07 said:
Has someone read the manga and can tell me when this is going to shift from shounen to seinen? Not that I dislike the show, but Im really not feeling it.
you can consider this as the "golden age" of berserk. but you haven't read it it seems.. so I'd say it's a "prologue" to where the story will go in the future. but as berserk, it's a 10 volumes long prologue. I don't know what's bothering you so far but from this point on I think I remember thorfinn doesn't have the biggest importance in the show until the "second part" of the manga. (chapter 60 so lets say season 2 or 3 probably). it takes a drastic change at this point but the "soul" of the manga is obviously not lost and the themes are the same.(and new ones, the story evolves, of course)

I mean it's hard to say. but you should probably follow your guts, if you don't like it so far and don't think you will, just drop it. that's what I think. but if you want to follow, I can guarentee it keeps the same spirit throughout (though again, the manga changes drastically at chapter ~60)
Sep 1, 2019 4:41 PM
Aug 2019
Comander-07 said:
This episode covered Chapters 18 & 19. Both where released after the manga switched from Weekly Shonen Magazine to 'Afternoon' magazine.
najumobiSep 1, 2019 4:44 PM
Sep 1, 2019 4:44 PM

Jan 2018
Man, this episode was incredible... Thorkell vs Thorfinn was an amazing fight, and I can't wait to see more of Thorkell in the series!

5/5 as always
Sep 1, 2019 4:49 PM

Sep 2014
Zehennagel said:
Comander-07 said:
you can consider this as the "golden age" of berserk. but you haven't read it it seems.. so I'd say it's a "prologue" to where the story will go in the future. but as berserk, it's a 10 volumes long prologue. I don't know what's bothering you so far but from this point on I think I remember thorfinn doesn't have the biggest importance in the show until the "second part" of the manga. (chapter 60 so lets say season 2 or 3 probably). it takes a drastic change at this point but the "soul" of the manga is obviously not lost and the themes are the same.(and new ones, the story evolves, of course)

I mean it's hard to say. but you should probably follow your guts, if you don't like it so far and don't think you will, just drop it. that's what I think. but if you want to follow, I can guarentee it keeps the same spirit throughout (though again, the manga changes drastically at chapter ~60)
] I still have hope for the characters but after Vikings and the Last Kingdom this one just doesnt really stick out. The MC barely even speaks and when he does its always the same 4 words. The fights are okay-good, the visuals overall are surprisingly boring as well. I liked the beginning much more and I already had the feeling that after Thors inevitable death the series would tank for as long as the MC is in his edgy teenager phase. But maybe it gets better again. Its a seasonal airing anime, those dont really have a high standard to get watched.
najumobi said:
Comander-07 said:
This episode covered Chapters 18 & 19, both post-switch.

Oh so it already happened?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Sep 1, 2019 5:08 PM
Aug 2019
Comander-07 said:

najumobi said:

Yeah....things are jumbled.
Last episode was Chapter 2 (Weekly Shonen). + first 3 pages of Chapter 18 (Afternoon Magazine).
Sep 1, 2019 5:16 PM
Jun 2015
Comander-07 said:
Next episode there's a cross with jesus on it. Soooooo then?
Sep 1, 2019 5:24 PM
Jun 2017
This show really has some Thor- on its name, now we have thorkell vs thorfinn... whats next, THOR himself??? Hahaha

Anyways thorkell doesnt even need a weapon to beat his enemy, just look at his body, arms and power. He is a powerful one... and sadly not all battles can be win by thorfinn. Its just he is fighting a higher level than him.
Sep 1, 2019 5:33 PM

Dec 2016
Hegar said:
Mich666 said:

Complaints detected. Assistant activated. List your complaints in the space below. Up to 50 complaints allowed.

Fanatic revenge, surviving severe injuries, throwing logs, lifting enormous rocks.

It sounds like you are watching an anime.

[...]

Confirmed. Anime detected. Complaints discarded. Have a good day and please enjoy your continued viewing experience.

Your retarded delusional troll response is equivalent of claiming that all war movies should be just as ridiculously exagerated as a Marvel movie just because it's all hollywood and people are already expecting to see bullshit. Except that there are some good grounded war movies like Saving Private Ryan, Jarhead, Black Hawk Down to name a few that don't rely on a 10 ft giant to drop down a 1 ton rock like it was nothing on top of viking boat.

None of us complaining about how ridiculously exagerated these "fantasy" like SAGA are expecting a Discovery like documentary. But were hoping we aren't getting a story so stretched out that it feels like Peter Griffin is the one narrating it.
Sep 1, 2019 5:39 PM

Aug 2012
Thorkell is a mad lad, i knew Thorfinn didn't stand a chance.
Sep 1, 2019 5:56 PM
Apr 2019
Comander-07 said:
Zehennagel said:

] I still have hope for the characters but after Vikings and the Last Kingdom this one just doesnt really stick out. The MC barely even speaks and when he does its always the same 4 words. The fights are okay-good, the visuals overall are surprisingly boring as well. I liked the beginning much more and I already had the feeling that after Thors inevitable death the series would tank for as long as the MC is in his edgy teenager phase. But maybe it gets better again. Its a seasonal airing anime, those dont really have a high standard to get watched.
najumobi said:

Comander-07 said:
Zehennagel said:

najumobi said:

Thorfinn actually out grows his edgy phase but it wont happen in this prologue arc. There is a reason why he has to go through this phase thought its nessacry for his overall character arc. The rest of this arc is som going to focus more on Askeladd and Canute's characters and explore them more in depth with edgy Thorfinn taking a backseat it might get more interesting for you then.
Sep 1, 2019 6:47 PM

May 2017
incredible episode. 10/10 for me. Thorkell vs Thorfinn was so perfect that it made me scream. Everything about this episode was so perfect nothing else to add. If they keep this animation standard up for key moments I'd be so happy. It's quite astounding how much good animation adds to the scene.
shayed__Sep 1, 2019 6:55 PM
Sep 1, 2019 6:48 PM

May 2017
-Aincrad- said:
Now I'm starting to understand why I feel like something is missing from this anime

It's good so far, the story really is good, the animation looks great, but I'm still not impressed

Soundtrack is what this anime is missing so far
Except for the opening, we haven't heard any good soundtrack in the anime so far, which is quite a shame, since for many, including me it's important in anime(for me it's actually the most important)

what did you smoke lol. The soundtrack is absolutely incredible.
Sep 1, 2019 6:53 PM
Mar 2018
Lelouch0202 said:
Fantastic episode again.

The fight sequence again Thorkell was so good, damn.
Thorkell indeed is a madman, the man got no interest in anything but fighting. xD
It sounds like he knows Thors, I wonder if he personally knew Thors. Would be interesting to see their past interactions if they had any.

A glimpse of Canute, given what the king said about him, I wonder if he might turn out to be a much nicer and kinder man than his father who's obsessed with conquest.

Thorfinn at the end. T.T
There really is nothing great about fighting. :(
We already have seen past interactions between them in the very first scenes of ep 1. Go re-watch that if you don't believe me
Sep 1, 2019 7:01 PM

Apr 2014
Thorkell is a freaking absolute madman. The guy is just a freaking built up demon ready to slaughter anyone. And let's not forget that this freaking Giant Man is only using his strength and fists so far. What in blazing hell can happen when he uses weapons? Dear lord. Thorfinn seems to to hate battling but he is doing it for one purpose alone that is for sure. Looks like Thorfinn is trying to end it quickly so maybe he can be free. But this looks like it won't be an easy one since Thorkell is target. The only question for Thorfinn right now is. Is even going to be more prepared the next time he fights him? Dear lord.
Sep 1, 2019 7:29 PM

Nov 2018
The animation in these fights are top-notch. Thank god it's Wit Studios that's doing this show

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Sep 1, 2019 7:29 PM

Nov 2018
Best episode soo far, things are about to get real from now on.

As for the people complaining about 'muh realism', well, go suck a dick. You are watching an anime, did you expect it to be adocumentary you bloody fool? this is not more unrealistic than berserk or kingdom but you dont see people bitching about that kind of useless crap on those series, if you want realism go watch a documentary because even all the viking series on TV are not at all realistic.
Sep 1, 2019 8:37 PM
Sep 2019
Sup dude rewatch the first episode of the series with the scene showing Thorkell and Thors lol might help ur answer on that one. No spoilers or nothing you can just rewatch the scene if u missed info.
Sep 1, 2019 8:47 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
Ah, once again my favorite anime episode of the week. Fight animation and choreography were obviously A tier but what I liked the most was the words that Thorfinn said at the end with a twisted face. My poor boi is so hellbent on revenge pepehands.

5/5
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Sep 1, 2019 9:05 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Some stunning animation during that fight. I honestly had no idea Thorkell was that big judging from what we saw of him last episode. Thorfinn got close, but ultimately Thorkell is a freak of nature.

It's looking like Thorkell knew Thors, and that may be beneficial to Thorfinn in some way. Very interested to see where Thorfinn goes from here. I am glad that he has shown his disdain for battle.

I think my only real issue with the series thus far is that it's been hard to keep track of how fast time moves with all the time skips. I'm trying to figure out how long it's been since Thorfinn has been gone, without having to worry about getting spoiled by the manga. I'm estimating that it's been at least 7 years. Where is Leif Erickson by the way? He said he would look for Thorfinn, but we haven't seen him in all this time.
Sep 1, 2019 11:26 PM
Jan 2019
Thorkell is really crazy, he loves wars and difficult opponents. He is a giant man, and although they cut two of his fingers, he was still calm, nor did he flinch. The fight between Thorfinn and Thorkell was short, but it had incredible scenes. I think I remember that in the first episode, Thors and Thorkell fought together in the war.

Ps: While listening to Thorkell's voice, I only thought of Gus de Carole & Tuesday, hahaha.

"What's funny in a battle?"
Sep 2, 2019 12:10 AM

Dec 2013
Meh, this is way over the top. And gotta say Thorfinn is actually ruining this show. His character is dumb af, and I absolutely hate the execution of this "revenge" story. It's just same shit in every damn episode (sup, Askeladd, gonna kill you today) x98343974333 times. This show doesn't meet my expectations so far.

7.5/10
Still disappointed af.
Sep 2, 2019 12:27 AM

Dec 2015
With so many other anime where those so called "official" (from Crunchyroll) subs went to wrong names (starting with the correct in the beginning then somehow changing names for chars in the subs how they are spelled) I'd hope for a correction here:

Seems common that the prince guy is spelled "Canute" but when actually hearing it ... I'd say they should spell it "Knut" cause that is obviously the name meant. (Nordish name.)

I guess since this only existed as manga there hasn't been an official western name for him now. According to a wiki research "Canute" is the english version of "Knut". But then again the way the Japanese pronounce it it sounds way more than Knut. The a after C is just to short and they just have it because of their language (ka-nu there is no simple k) and they are trying to make it sound like "Knut".

---

Other than that: While manga seemed to have started in a Shounen magazine - quickly moved to Seinen ... it still feels pretty much like a simple shounen. Plot-wise. Underimpressed.
Sep 2, 2019 12:49 AM

Dec 2013
Luthandorius said:
With so many other anime where those so called "official" (from Crunchyroll) subs went to wrong names...

It's not Crunchyroll, Mr. Pirate.
And I'm pretty sure Amazon knows better than you.
Sep 2, 2019 12:59 AM
Apr 2018
Tsarko said:
Great episode with some nice action animation by Imai. Best girl Thorkell is finally introduced.

Best girl, indeed!
Sep 2, 2019 1:01 AM

Dec 2015
Well apparently according to some wiki it even it "ku-nu-to" in Japanese. But fun how the subs are nowadays. "Real" fansubs always were better with the names ha ha. (Then again everything else is fine in the subs.)

I guess it's just up to personal preference of the subbers - even if it "feels" wrong. (They even had a Japanese sounding name in a fantasy anime - Myura - made into "Muller" suddenly in the "official" subs when all websites and other sources use Myura and Muller is more of a surname and there was no hint to non-japanism making it required to use a name that does not sound japanese.)

Guess this needs another thread in anime discussion about western naming of Japanese chars ...
Sep 2, 2019 1:01 AM
Apr 2018
Comander-07 said:

This ain't shounen in the first place.
Sep 2, 2019 1:33 AM

May 2019
That final scene of Thorfinn amidst the excited warriors was really powerful.

It was interesting to see someone with the exact opposite psychology as Thorfinn fight and win against him. This will probably prove to be instrumental in his character development

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Sep 2, 2019 1:37 AM
Oct 2007
Darklord_bg said:
magictuch said:

Askeladd knows that Thorfinn want give up that easily ("like father, like son") so he just teased Thorfinn a bit, saying how they will have to leave him behind if he can't march. Askeladd for sure wants Thorfinn in his ranks because he is cheap, talented and easily disposable warrior that he can manipulate into doing anything. That smile he gave Thorfinn as the kid joined the march was probably "heh, just as I thought".

Haha, yeah, true, he's not surprised in his choice, but he didn't even try to rescue him or even look for him afterwards. I guess he also knows Thorfinn is the MC :)

I thought there was a comment before that says that Askeladd was actually the main character for the series rather than Thorfinn? Not sure if that guy is trolling or being sarcastic though.

Actually at this point of time, I'm not really sure as well if Askeladd is really concerned about Thorfinn at all like what most people are interpreting. I do think you bring up some good and valid points.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 2, 2019 2:41 AM

Jul 2016
You know I really need to stop making predictions about anime, I never get them right.

Don't really have much to say about this episode. Thorkell was fun, Thorfinn was angsty, the usual. That fight scene looked really cool though.
Sep 2, 2019 3:17 AM
Aug 2019
Thorkell is now officially my 2nd favourite Vinland Saga character after Askeladd ^_^
Ken39WhistleSep 2, 2019 3:46 AM
Sep 2, 2019 3:34 AM

Feb 2014
Watching this show every time knowing what's in store really is too emotional. The way the plot is unfolding and how characters are being influenced by the people they meet is really a wonder on its own.

Stark700 said:

Edit: Thorkell's is voiced by Akio Ootsuka, the same VA that voiced Uvogin from Hunter x Hunter. No wonder he sounded so familiar.

Also the mighty bro Iskandar from Fate/Zero.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Sep 2, 2019 4:13 AM
Jul 2018
Holy hell, Thorkell's so big. I don't wanna imagine how big he might be down there...

LOL!...sorry. x'D
Sep 2, 2019 4:50 AM
Jul 2018
Thorfinn vs Thorkell was done so well, I repeated that fight like three times. Also the background music is so good. It just keeps getting better. I'm glad that they didn't censored thorkell's fingers being cut. Hyped af.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2019

392 by joelius__0 »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2019

352 by Herrior »»
Apr 23, 11:47 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 29, 2019

795 by Lawgun »»
Apr 23, 3:43 AM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2019

271 by Fibyu »»
Apr 10, 9:53 PM

Poll: » Vinland Saga Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2019

259 by JustAnotherShiro »»
Mar 24, 2:44 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.