Forum Settings
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jul 4, 2019 5:30 AM

Jul 2015
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Zeke did transform many people into Titans

And Porco sacrifices himself to save Falco

And ultimately Gabi shoots and severs Eren's head.I doubt this is the end for Eren,either he transferred his consciousness or Ymir Fritz will save him

Jul 4, 2019 5:34 AM
Jul 2018
The spoilers are crazy for this latest chapter. So much will happen
Jul 4, 2019 9:09 AM

Mar 2016
This is all a fake memory. I'm calling it now. Eren is fine and the rumbling is about to be activated.

azertz99Jul 5, 2019 9:06 AM
Jul 4, 2019 9:33 AM

Jul 2015
People are theorising in Reddit that Eren used the FT powers to manipulate everyone's memories that his head got blown up.

The basis of this is last chapter Zeke's blood fell on Eren when he was shot and his eye colour changed indicating the FT powers activated.

https://m.imgur.com/a/BjzfaTy#WUxmon8

Jul 4, 2019 9:33 AM
Jun 2016
imagine the anime censoring...
Jul 4, 2019 9:43 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I've just read the raws. I swear to god that if at the end of things it is a certainty that that stupid useless, piece of s**t character that is Gabi killed Eren, I will never spend a single cent more on any AoT media or merchandise. Worst possible outcome.

If Eren has to die, have a character we care about do it. Armin, Levi, Annie, Reiner heck even Mikasa. Not the new Marleyan inserts, please...

Angry rant over. I feel better now.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 4, 2019 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
Farabeuf said:
I've just read the raws. I swear to god that if at the end of things it is a certainty that that stupid useless, piece of s**t character that is Gabi killed Eren, I will never spend a single cent more on any AoT media or merchandise. Worst possible outcome.

If Eren has to die, have a character we care about do it. Armin, Levi, Annie, Reiner heck even Mikasa. Not the new Marleyan inserts, please...

Do you actually think the main character won't survive when we still have quite a few chapters left? This is another case of classic SnK plot armour while creating fake tension, nothing new.

The most important question is when will Reiner again increase his plot armour count.
Jul 4, 2019 10:06 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Frosty- said:
Farabeuf said:

Do you actually think the main character won't survive when we still have quite a few chapters left? This is another case of classic SnK plot armour while creating fake tension, nothing new.

I know man, you're absolutely right, but just reading those last pages made me lose my shit. I really dislike the new Marleyan titan characters and Gabi in particular.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 4, 2019 10:18 AM

May 2016
I doubt that Eren died, I'm sure Isayama will pull out something from his ass to keep him alive, just like he did with Reiner.

If he is dead indeed, then it is a weakest point in Isayama's story writing career.
-
Jul 4, 2019 10:34 AM
Apr 2019
I think the best moment to see Eren using the founding titan is ready .
Jul 4, 2019 11:39 AM

Oct 2018
Everything always seems to go in Gabi and Reiner favor but I don't think Eren will die though and I was even getting used with Gabi but I don't like her anymore and the fact that Isayama keep focusing on her character makes me wonder what will happen to Gabi in future and rip Colt, Nile and others.

The spotlight of this chapter is Eren heading off to meet his Onii Chan.
Ri22rkJul 5, 2019 1:35 AM
Jul 4, 2019 11:39 AM
Aug 2015
Farabeuf said:
Frosty- said:

I know man, you're absolutely right, but just reading those last pages made me lose my shit. I really dislike the new Marleyan titan characters and Gabi in particular.

I felt the same. I'm fed up with the Marleyans characters, especially Gabi. That damn girl keeps on shooting on my favorite characters (first Sasha, now Eren). I'm so angry, even if Eren is probably not dead.
I don't understand why Isayama keeps on focusing on Gabi while she's the worst character of the series... I can't even enjoy the chapters because of her. I hoped she changed due to the previous chapter but NO...

Season 3 part 2 of the anime ended so beautifully and now because of this chapter I'm so angry!!

Please Isayama stop keeping Gabi at the center of the stage T_T
Jul 4, 2019 1:04 PM

Dec 2014
Farabeuf said:

Gabi RUINED the series for me. What a sudden character he decided to introduce out of nowhere. Instead of developing his older character, he added this annoying brat which add nothing to the table but too annoy us. Sasha deserved better.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2019 1:35 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Clefairiess said:
Farabeuf said:

Gabi RUINED the series for me. What a sudden character he decided to introduce out of nowhere. Instead of developing his older character, he added this annoying brat which add nothing to the table but too annoy us. Sasha deserved better.

Thanks. Glad to see some feel the same way I do.

I think Isayama wanted to make a point about the cyclical nature of violence, one side hurts the other, the other side holds a grudge/wants revenge/justice etc...I think the way he is thinking it is that Gabi is just like Eren, just the other side of the coin. The only problem is that he introduced years and years later, when we care too much about our cadets. And he just didn't write her well enough, she comes along as stupid, ignorant loud brat.

Jul 4, 2019 2:06 PM

Jan 2018
What in the actual fuck did I just read??

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 4, 2019 2:08 PM

Feb 2017
So I read the English typeset. First, there's no way Eren is dead. Dunno why there are people who think he is. He is going to be revived by that girl. I assume that's why she was introduced few chapters ago. And better something of great importance happen while Eren is being revived, we learn something, Eren talks to her or something of that will have an impact for the future happens. Otherwise all of this will be extremely pointless.

Second, I don't necessarily have problems with Gabi being the one doing all this shit, just don't make story bend in her favor. It seems most of her accomplishments happen due contrivances.

I am not exactly sure what was up with Porco. Did he hit his head or something? Why would he just sacrifice himself like that? Came out of nowhere.

Now that Eren is "dead" hopefully we get some of his flashbacks, like we did when Zeke "died".
TsarkoJul 4, 2019 2:11 PM
Jul 4, 2019 2:10 PM

Jan 2018
Farabeuf said:
Clefairiess said:

Thanks. Glad to see some feel the same way I do.

I think Isayama wanted to make a point about the cyclical nature of violence, one side hurts the other, the other side holds a grudge/wants revenge/justice etc...I think the way he is thinking it is that Gabi is just like Eren, just the other side of the coin. The only problem is that he introduced years and years later, when we care too much about our cadets. And he just didn't write her well enough, she comes along as stupid, ignorant loud brat.

I actually like her development when she realizes that the people in the island are basically just humans and that she feels regret killing Sasha...

BUT NOW NO FUCKING WAY THIS BRAT JUST KILLED EREN GODDAMMIT THAT LITTLE SHIT!!

Jul 4, 2019 2:11 PM

Jan 2018
Tsarko said:
So I read the English typeset. First, there's no way Eren is dead. Dunno why there are people who think he is. He is going to be revived by that girl. I assume that's why she was introduced few chapters ago. And better something of great importance happen while Eren is being revived, we learn something, Eren talks to her or something of that will have an impact for the future happens. Otherwise all of this will be extremely pointless.

Second, I don't necessarily have problems with Gabi being the one doing all this shit, just don't make story bend in her favor. It seems most of her accomplishments happen due contrivances.

I am not exactly sure what was up with Porco. Did he hit his head or something? Why would he just sacrifice himself like that? Came out of nowhere.

Now that Eren is "dead" hopefully we get some of his flashbacks, like we did when Zeke "died".

Reiner needed saving bruhhh.. so of course Yams gonna pull that in order to save 'the plot armored titan'

Jul 4, 2019 2:18 PM

Dec 2017
Holy fucking shit Isayama. Eren will be asspuled back to life somehow of course, but damn, i hope Eren is really dead.
I love Gabi
Jul 4, 2019 2:22 PM

Jun 2016
It's a classic Isayama chapter when you can see people getting triggered LMAO
Jul 4, 2019 2:22 PM

Dec 2014
what happened here?

https://ironmancdn.xyz/upload/62cdbd176f761ce860ac7b0b6e180838.jpg

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2019 2:38 PM
Jul 2018
Tsarko said:

Reading the chapter again, I think we might actually see Attack Titan's power in work here finally. Either memory manipulation or some time loop sort of power.

Just Zeke pretending that he has no plot armour.
Jul 4, 2019 2:46 PM
May 2019
I highly doubt Eren is axed, main character plot armor and all, but gabi and her accuracy is starting to piss me off. Like how the hell did she find the time to get that gun and aim so quickly?
Jul 4, 2019 2:53 PM

Sep 2018
I doubt eren is dead after seeing the deus ex machina on Zeke,but his head is cutoff so its possible we just have to wait, another question is what happend to the rest of the squad, they got thicc plotarmor but since its the climax some may die or are already dead.
Jul 4, 2019 3:03 PM
Mar 2017
Well, that was an intense chapter. My bet as to how Eren will survive, now that S3P2 of the anime has ended is that Ymir Fritz, having the power of all titans could see into the future, and when she passed on her 9 titan powers to other Eldians, she left a message for Eren on the Attack Titan "If you want to save Mikasa and Armin, you have to control this (the Founding Titan's) power", and possibly other mesasges on the Warhammer Titan and Founding Titan about how to do an asspull after having your head shot off
Jul 4, 2019 3:07 PM

Jan 2009
this is gonna be good animated and ye im sure Eren is still alive either he transferred his mind to his body or that he will be save by the PATHS just like Zeke

and the Jaw Titan got another successor again just in a short time huh

and Gabi that little brat did it again lol
Jul 4, 2019 3:37 PM

Jun 2016
I know it's most likely he will live because he's still needed for the plot to make sense, but even so i spent all day thinking about those last pages.
Yeah Eren's a fictional character but seeing him like that really hurt me a lot.

Colt's death also made me sad, his character didn't have any dept and he was just... there, but those last words he said to Falco.. damn.

Seems like the waiting for the next chapter is going to be a lot more painful this time.
Jul 4, 2019 3:44 PM

Jan 2009
Frosty- said:

Reading the chapter again, I think we might actually see Attack Titan's power in work here finally. Either memory manipulation or some time loop sort of power.

>Either memory manipulation or some time loop sort of power.

that does not seem like the power of freedom that the Attack Titan represents though, maybe the the power to freely detach his mind from his body for a short time lol

but damn ye i hope the Attack Titans power will be revealed and use here already
Jul 4, 2019 3:51 PM

Dec 2013
why did porco sacrifice himself for falco?
also didn't zeke command falco to eat reiner? im confused as to why he suddenly went for porco instead
Jul 4, 2019 3:54 PM
Mar 2015
Not to worry Eren just lost his head
Jul 4, 2019 3:58 PM

Jan 2009
landofthekwt said:
Not to worry Eren just lost his head

ye his head did not exploded too so his brain is still fine lol
Jul 4, 2019 4:04 PM

Apr 2013
No way Eren dies here, Isayama will most likely reveal something related to his powers, paths or Ymir next chapter. Either way, I can't wait to see how this will turn out.
Jul 4, 2019 4:24 PM

Oct 2007
The first thing Gabi did upon being introduced was a terrorist war crime, engaging in battle in civilian garb. That alone should get her executed. Since then she's become more and more detestable. Please die soon.
Jul 4, 2019 4:25 PM

May 2015
I'm sure Eren is fine.
What frustrates me more than anything is Reiner the plot-Armoured Titan.
Jul 4, 2019 4:30 PM

Jul 2016
Big fan of Falco's mindless titan. Fantastic design.
Jul 4, 2019 5:14 PM
May 2019
Ten said:
I'm sure Eren is fine.
What frustrates me more than anything is Reiner the plot-Armoured Titan.

I think you mean the Suffer-Kun Titan
Jul 4, 2019 5:25 PM

Aug 2012
Let's be real. Eren is fine.
Jul 4, 2019 6:32 PM
Jul 2019
Another george RR martin 😑
Jul 4, 2019 6:36 PM
Apr 2019
What the actual fuck did I just read.for god sake some one kill that bitch I wish mikasa will do it.
Anyway I think Eren still alive
Jul 4, 2019 6:38 PM

Nov 2011
LMAO people hating on Gabi. What the fuck do think you she should do? Let Eren just do as he please? She may have realized the Paradis people's aren't devil but Eren still have done and will do terrible thing. Of course, she will fight him.

Jul 4, 2019 6:44 PM

Oct 2015
Everything Eren did in the last few pages seems really sketchy and out of character.

-Why did he feel the need to exit his titan form in the first place? With Porco dead, Eren easily beats Reiner in a 1v1. He could have just run up to Zeke in his titan form and it would've been fine.

-Did Eren really believe that he could run to Zeke without being harmed, when it is Marley's goal right now to defeat him? It seems like a move out of desperation which goes against the scheming Eren that we've seen in the past 25 or so chapters.

I think it's fair to say that Eren has some master plan going on right now. I saw on reddit that maybe because of the fact that Zeke is sitting on Eren's hardened titan form (created in RtS) then the Founding Titan has already been activated, and Eren is doing some memory manipulation thing right now.

Jul 4, 2019 7:35 PM

Apr 2019
I really can't stand this bitch gabi anymore , What a garbage character instead of focusing on the main characters we keep spending chapters with her i'm fed up with this shitty character .
Jul 4, 2019 7:58 PM

Feb 2018
What the fuck are these retarded comments here. Honestly that's why reddit discussions are lot better
Jul 4, 2019 8:38 PM

Jan 2018
ThatShiny_Hex said:
What the fuck are these retarded comments here. Honestly that's why reddit discussions are lot better

Yeah "fuck Gabi" "asspull" "plot armor" for most of the comments, the level of discussion here isn't as good as reddit.
BARK BARK BARK ARRRGGFFF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK HSSSSSSSSS SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRR RUFF RUFF WOOF WOOF WOOF SNARL BITE BITE BARK CHOMP SNIFF SNIFF GRRRRRRRRRR RUFF WOOF BARK BARK BARK BARK ARGGGHHFFFF BITE BITE BITE WOOF HSSSSSSS GRRRROWWWL HOWLLL WOOF WOOF BARK BARK BARK ARGGGGRRRFFF BITE WOOF WOOFBARK BARK HSSSS CHOMP GRRRRR
Jul 4, 2019 8:41 PM
Jul 2018
TFW when someone unironically says anything on Reddit is better...smh.

Anyways, good to see Asspull on Titan is living up to it's name. I'm excited to see what manner of fuckery Isayama will pull from his ass to make Eren survive.
removed-userJul 4, 2019 8:47 PM
Jul 4, 2019 9:01 PM

Jul 2013
I hope this isn't where the series jumps the shark. How can you have any tension when the main character is immortal or can time travel or mind wipe everyone?
Jul 4, 2019 9:27 PM

May 2018
vvvwwi said:
Holy fucking shit Isayama. Eren will be asspuled back to life somehow of course, but damn, i hope Eren is really dead.
I love Gabi

Finally someone agrees with me

kiomeow said:
I'm glad Falco will be back to normal. He's the purest and most wholesome character in the series, I wouldn't have been able to accept his death. ;___;

I have to say, right now Falco is the only character that I truly care about
Jul 4, 2019 9:33 PM

Jun 2016
It seems everyone is forgetting that Eren look at Gabi before she shot him. So he probably transfer his conciousness to his body. So Eren is fine. Plus the hint ending of SNK hints Paradis will be victorious. So why are you guys Thinking Eren is going to die?

I am happy porco is death, pixis is dead as well and colt as well.

I am confident Eren will win this war for sure. Marley will lose.

Jul 4, 2019 10:00 PM
Apr 2015
Cool chapter.

I doubt Eren is dead but if Gabi did kill him, I am wondering if the Founding Titan powers will be transferred to Zeke if Eren's hand just so happens to reach Zeke's if Eren has just a split second of consciousness left. I remember reading about how a Titan shifter of royal blood may be able to claim the Founding powers merely be touch alone. Again, probably won't pan out like that.

Also, CAN ARMIN PLEASE PARTICIPATE. I NEED SOME COLOSSAL ACTION.
Jul 4, 2019 10:13 PM

Mar 2019
Ichigo_1990 said:
why did porco sacrifice himself for falco?
also didn't zeke command falco to eat reiner? im confused as to why he suddenly went for porco instead

Eren probably tap into FT powers, His eyes glow FT powers activate probaby got some royal blood on him (Zeke) and change everyone memorizes and create that scenario. Or Porco could not heal ultimately sacrificing himself to falco.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 138 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Mar 5, 2021

1128 by Berry-Vodka »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 139 / Ending Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

NextUniverse - Apr 7, 2021

1875 by Berry-Vodka »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 4 Discussion

MagEarwhig - Sep 11, 2011

25 by HenryDanger »»
Apr 24, 6:34 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 141 Discussion

venti_e - Sep 30, 2022

32 by Berry-Vodka »»
Apr 20, 1:36 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Chapter 77 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 7, 2016

137 by Berry-Vodka »»
Mar 31, 12:03 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.