Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 16, 2018 7:30 AM

Jan 2014
Just leaving a comment to say that i like this anime, first anime that i have gotten into after 3 years of hiatus. Especially enjoy the nice romance conclusion that comes from a harem anime. Hope to see more of this kind!
" I'll find you and fall in love with you all over again " - Asuna
Mar 22, 2018 1:18 PM

Feb 2011
williamthechen said:
Well, at first, sales weren't that good, but now that the creator has made huge profit from the anime, he'd like to introduce us a second season, but he's out of ideas for the sequal(???), and the animators are gone because after the first season, they had other animes to animate. There should be a chance regardless for a second season, but that'll probably show up late 2018-2020 if that were to be made.

If you're going to make shit up, at least do five minutes of research. The anime is based on a novel series that's already got four times the amount of content that was adapted, so there's no way anyone would be "out of ideas." Also, if you've got some secret access to industry sales numbers I'd love to see it.
Mar 25, 2018 7:10 PM

Mar 2018
I see people saying this anime is bad, they don't watch it, it doesn't have a good story ? I mean WTF ?! Do you really have that much fossilized brain ?!

Find me and anime where MC chooses a girl, story is great, every plot is even better then last one ? Where MC is not a dense, where MC doesn't realise girl has feelings for him ? Or Where they both love each other but they are shy they just leave it there ?!

As for battles, every damn battle is epic, each and every one of them is worth watching 10 times over..
I've read LN and story after anime is epic, I imagine battles they have while reading it, they are damn epic !!
I really had enough of billions of anime where MC is dense, doesn't chose, doesn't realise, shits...
This is refreshment to the Anime, why there can't be an anime where they love each other, go out, they don't have love problems, they just have epic plots and battles, but through all those hardships, they love each other and above all else and that love makes them stronger !

CONDEMNATION for everyone here who said this anime is bad !!

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry really deserves full anime adaptation !
Mar 25, 2018 11:00 PM
Mar 2018
Milk_is_Special said:
It was a bad show, and doesn't deserve a second season.
You didn't liked it doesn't mean, others won't like it too
Mar 26, 2018 7:58 AM

Apr 2014
Zazazazazao said:
Milk_is_Special said:
I'm not saying others can't enjoy the show, I said it was a bad show. I enjoyed a lot of shows that are bad. The fact remains though that the show doesn't deserve a second season, as many shows that are better deserve it a lot more.
Apr 2, 2018 9:37 AM

Mar 2018
Milk_is_Special said:
Zazazazazao said:
I'm not saying others can't enjoy the show, I said it was a bad show. I enjoyed a lot of shows that are bad. The fact remains though that the show doesn't deserve a second season, as many shows that are better deserve it a lot more.

Do we have to play the game of "this show is objectively bad/good, and I know because my taste is objectively better than your taste"? IMO it is a silly discussion. :)

I for one loved this show. I would definitely watch a season 2. As it stands, I might get the light novels.
Apr 5, 2018 2:06 AM
Apr 2018
This anime deserves a second season purely for the scene where ikki bleeds out of his fucking eyes to push himself past his limits. I feel like this should be a topic of discussion
Apr 5, 2018 12:21 PM

Mar 2018
KiritosScream said:
This anime deserves a second season purely for the scene where ikki bleeds out of his fucking eyes to push himself past his limits. I feel like this should be a topic of discussion

Was that in his battle with Toudou in the final episode?
Apr 5, 2018 9:17 PM
Apr 2018
SpectrumDT said:
KiritosScream said:

Was that in his battle with Toudou in the final episode?

Yes I believe so. Though I'm not implying that was the only good action part, but it was probably my favorite.
Apr 5, 2018 9:33 PM

Nov 2016
Season 2 Of this will come out at the same time as JoJo part 5.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 16, 2018 9:32 AM
Jun 2016
well, to be honest i loved the anime its very very very good .... but the truth is as low sales of dvd ....will there be a second season ? .... i am just wait of the second season... its one of my favorite eechi animes .....hoping Silver Link, Nexus will produce a second season.
Apr 19, 2018 11:28 PM
Feb 2018
Afloo said:
Afloo said:

how do you know this news?
Apr 20, 2018 6:40 AM

Nov 2016
milanogates said:
Afloo said:
Afloo said:

how do you know this news?

Seems like the joke went right by you and you didn't notice it lol.

The joke i that JJBA Part 5 hasn't been confirmed even though everyone wants it. Some fans have even said its never gonna be Confirmed. When someone says that Something is gonna come out with JJBA Part 5 it means that it will never come out. Or atleast not in the forseeable Future. The same joke can be used with Any Anime that hasn't been truly cofirmed like OPM 2
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2018 8:55 AM

Oct 2015
Probably one of the best animes I've ever seen, love the story... the style and most of all the characters, both are so lovable. Stella is my fav anime gurl too, i'm in love with the romance too, seeing them as a couple made me so happy

Really hope there will be a 2nd season, I mean, this really deserves it. They could do a lot more with the story.
"We're getting comments from people who feel sorry for me!"
- Karamatsu

TragicRomance said:
he freakin got scared of the incoming object and rushed towards the window only to get stuck in it.
Apr 25, 2018 12:39 AM

Mar 2018
A-193 said:
Probably one of the best animes I've ever seen, love the story... the style and most of all the characters, both are so lovable. Stella is my fav anime gurl too, i'm in love with the romance too, seeing them as a couple made me so happy

I agree. Stella is very sweet. I found the erotic scenes to be truly heartwarming rather than mere fanservice. (Even more so in the books, actually, because they explain the characters' thoughts and feelings more.) :)

A-193 said:
Really hope there will be a 2nd season, I mean, this really deserves it. They could do a lot more with the story.

Most people believe it will not happen. I would go read the books instead. :)
Apr 27, 2018 3:59 PM
Jun 2017
hahaha chivalry of the failed knight wasn't a good anime?

Hmm, bet you like dragon ball z, bet you like naruto, bet you like only main stream anime, much like the music on the radio.

I've never seen an anime put so much detail into what happens to the fighter when they go all out, Vision blurrs color fades, speed slows down.

seems like people are just dumb on MAL. They like shit animes like dragon ball shitty, super, kai, z all bad, all truly horrible definition of a good anime.

Well I'll continue enjoying what I enjoy, without idiot people on MAL influencing me.

Have fun on your forums, Yo instead of bickering on the net, maybe you should go make some friends, and have a life.

That's not even a diss, I honestly feel bad for some of you.

How the fuck do you have so much time, how the fuck do you have time to even write on a forum.

You're wasting time, wasting my time typing here.

Time well wasted, no It's time wasted which you lost forever until you're dead you can never get back.

Thats why you watch animes at night, and stay off the forums of bickering children with nothing better to do in life but drop out of highschool and watch animes day and night.

They've become the greatest anime critic, self proclaimed.

No... they're idiots. Nothing more nothing less.

It's time, It's way past that time, but it's not bed time, it's time to get outside, go hit some weights go make some friends, cause you can't have a physical or meaningful relationship on the web.

Sorry to break it to some of you.

Forums don't magically fill that void.

Who cares if you didn't like A tale of the worst one.

Who cares if it doesn't get a second season

This thread wasn't for crying bitches like you, the OP didn't ask if you liked it or not, or if you can cry like a fucking baby.

No he asked if there will be a second season.

get outside. holy fuck.
May 3, 2018 1:26 AM
May 2018
Hello forum,
I wasn't a huge fan of anime in general before. I've watched a few shows, but always felt ... cheated .
There was always something i really liked and other parts that annoyed me a bit too much.
When i liked the animation, the story used to be generic. When i liked the side characters, the main one would have no personality. When it had a cool idea/setting, either the characters or the animation would suffer ... and so on.

But i must say I really liked that one. Found someone in the youtube comments recommending it, because the main protagonist actually decides to choose one girl and continues with her. Obviously a refreshing idea after watching some random dude not realising that there are 5 girls hitting on him for 24 episodes. Seriously ... f$#@ that

The animation isn't the best, but it gets the job done. At first it looks like the most basic concept of harem ever ( stupid MC who doesn't understand, different girls who all want him, tsundere etc ... ), but after that everything changes. The fights are quite nice, although a bit too short. New characters are kinda interesting, old ones aren't left behind. The tsundere character stops being tsundere after like 3 episodes, in fact the show isn't harem anymore, even though it still has some adult scenes. And i started to care about MCs past. The whole love aspect seems kinda mature for anime standards.

I'd say it's not the best in anything, but it's the first anime that didn't piss me off with some terrible design choice.

So ... I just wanted to ask - is there anything else You guys would recommend? Any other show that doesn't commit any of the "anime sins"?

May 3, 2018 1:28 AM

Aug 2017
Fury6 said:
Hello forum,
I wasn't a huge fan of anime in general before. I've watched a few shows, but always felt ... cheated .
There was always something i really liked and other parts that annoyed me a bit too much.
When i liked the animation, the story used to be generic. When i liked the side characters, the main one would have no personality. When it had a cool idea/setting, either the characters or the animation would suffer ... and so on.

But i must say I really liked that one. Found someone in the youtube comments recommending it, because the main protagonist actually decides to choose one girl and continues with her. Obviously a refreshing idea after watching some random dude not realising that there are 5 girls hitting on him for 24 episodes. Seriously ... f$#@ that

The animation isn't the best, but it gets the job done. At first it looks like the most basic concept of harem ever ( stupid MC who doesn't understand, different girls who all want him, tsundere etc ... ), but after that everything changes. The fights are quite nice, although a bit too short. New characters are kinda interesting, old ones aren't left behind. The tsundere character stops being tsundere after like 3 episodes, in fact the show isn't harem anymore, even though it still has some adult scenes. And i started to care about MCs past. The whole love aspect seems kinda mature for anime standards.

I'd say it's not the best in anything, but it's the first anime that didn't piss me off with some terrible design choice.

So ... I just wanted to ask - is there anything else You guys would recommend? Any other show that doesn't commit any of the "anime sins"?

wtf are anime sins dude
May 3, 2018 2:49 AM
May 2018
degenerate said:

wtf are anime sins dude

Oh sorry thats not a general expression, just something I used as a figure of speech.

I mean the flaws/design choices that seem to be quite frequent in anime/manga
For example:

- in fighting scenes, character either using the same move every single fight or in episode 50 suddenly learning new move mid-fight out of the blue

- in "romantic" scenes, when the main character doesn't realise someone is in love with him over and over and over AND OVER AGAIN

- semi important side characters not being developed, they are just there to talk, just generic personalities that don't have any depth and don't change

- female characters doing nothing but screaming and crying ( example Naruto )

- three hour conversations inbetween attacks

- characters saying everything they are about to do

- characters that overreact all the time and scream every sentence

There is probably a lot more, some of them are small and meaningless ( many people probably don't even think of them as sins, maybe thats just me), but I just wanted to illustrate the point. And obviously anime/manga has a lot of unique positives that can rarely be found anywhere else and those make the shows fantastic.

May 3, 2018 3:39 AM

Aug 2017
Fury6 said:
degenerate said:

wtf are anime sins dude

Oh sorry thats not a general expression, just something I used as a figure of speech.

I mean the flaws/design choices that seem to be quite frequent in anime/manga
For example:

- in fighting scenes, character either using the same move every single fight or in episode 50 suddenly learning new move mid-fight out of the blue

- in "romantic" scenes, when the main character doesn't realise someone is in love with him over and over and over AND OVER AGAIN

- semi important side characters not being developed, they are just there to talk, just generic personalities that don't have any depth and don't change

- female characters doing nothing but screaming and crying ( example Naruto )

- three hour conversations inbetween attacks

- characters saying everything they are about to do

- characters that overreact all the time and scream every sentence

There is probably a lot more, some of them are small and meaningless ( many people probably don't even think of them as sins, maybe thats just me), but I just wanted to illustrate the point. And obviously anime/manga has a lot of unique positives that can rarely be found anywhere else and those make the shows fantastic.

naruto is a boy u know
May 3, 2018 9:07 AM

Mar 2018
Fury6 said:
At first it looks like the most basic concept of harem ever ( stupid MC who doesn't understand, different girls who all want him, tsundere etc ... ), but after that everything changes. The fights are quite nice, although a bit too short. New characters are kinda interesting, old ones aren't left behind. The tsundere character stops being tsundere after like 3 episodes, in fact the show isn't harem anymore, even though it still has some adult scenes. And i started to care about MCs past. The whole love aspect seems kinda mature for anime standards.

I agree. I love the fact that the romance progresses and that Stella matures as a person.

Fury6 said:

If you want something with a good love story, I can recommend:

* Dusk Maiden of Amnesia (Tasogare Otome x Amnesia): Supernatural mystery/romance with some comedy and light horror. The two leads are very sweet. No fight scenes, though.
* Mysterious Girlfriend X: Weird but sweet romance with lots of character development for both main characters. No fight scenes, but the girl is quite badass with a pair of scissors...
* Darling in the FranXX (currently airing): Romance drama without being a silly harem comedy. Pretty decent mecha combat sequences.
* You can also check out this thread of mine if you are interested: Good romance in anime that is not a love comedy?

If you mainly want fights and action, then I am less qualified to answer... although I do love Basilisk - bloody supernatural ninja action set in the 1600s.
May 9, 2018 1:28 AM
May 2018
I'm Sure That There Are No Season 2 In This Year . . .
May Be The Season 2 Will Be In 2020 Or Later . . .
The Light Novel Hasn't Finished Yet . . .
And The Latest Manga Is Only At Chapter 45
All We Can Do Is Waiting . . .
May 10, 2018 9:15 AM
May 2018
The Story In The Light Novel Is Really Great.
I Hope The Creator Would Make The Season 2 Of This Series As Soon As Possible Because The Story In The Season 2 Are Getting Far More Interesting Than The Season 1 And It'll Reach It's Climax In Season 3.
It's Too Bad For A Such Great Show Is Going To End Like This.
Please Make The Season 2 For Sure
Sep 5, 2018 9:49 AM
Sep 2018
September and yet nothing :'(
Sep 5, 2018 7:07 PM
Feb 2016
I'm hoping we get an announcement for 2019 or 2020. I remember seeing this when I turned 15 and completely loved it. Not a perfect 10/10, but was enjoyable to watch and was better than all the other similar anime's compared to this.

If season 1 for me was an 8.5/10, I hope that the second season can deliver cuz I've heard of really good things that season 2 would end up having
Dec 10, 2018 1:24 AM
Dec 2018
Si la temporada 2 no es anunciada a mediados de 2019 me preocuparia un poco , pero tendria que pasar el tiempo , pero si ya no es confirmada a finales de 2020 creo que quedo en el olvido
Jan 5, 2019 2:18 PM

Mar 2018
@tragedydesu

Yare yare... Even kids like you have got addicted to this spamming 'tsundere'. You say this anime is praised for stupid reasons... But, atleast it is getting praised and by people who do show honest feelings unlike you, who knows nothing but to spam in every thread. They atlease criticize and praise based on their opinions but you seem to be a lazy one just copy-pasting same old shit.

Also, you were the one who said people have different opinnions so, why can't you accept the fact that IT IS THERE OPINNION and NOT SOME STUPID REASON to praise this anime.

I hope this gets into your mind... If no, then you're stubborn and in a negative way.
Jan 21, 2019 1:34 PM
Feb 2015
Give us a second Season we need it now
Mar 3, 2019 7:41 AM
Aug 2017
tragedydesu said:
i hope never :)

a harem where the mc chose a tsundere
wow so much creativity
blow mind 10/10

A harem? There was never a harem to begin with, he meets her he falls in love with her and thats it. His sister can be ignored since she is just a sister but the rest were all after him after he won all those battles and became popular. They dont even have romantic feeling for him to begin with, its just admiration and pursuing him cuz he is cool

Yeah i know this is old
Mar 19, 2019 3:15 PM
Nov 2012
this anime in my rang is 10/10
its have power of will stand for what you care and believe
i hate that part on eps 10/11 where all left him alone to stand whit his problems just hoping he will be Ok :) its a little bit nonsense
and family's strict rules killing me ...

in my real life i think i fill the same i mange by my will and knowledge
get good wife , house , kids good work :D and continue to fight for what i want to have and believe :)
Apr 22, 2019 6:33 PM

Dec 2008
NOt necessary, as this is the same generic type of story used across far too many shows. ANd this wasnt even the best of this cookie cutter tale, plot wise. Didnt look the best either, didnt have the upmf or spirirt of others that were also mediocre...this was worse. NO second season.
Apr 24, 2019 3:14 PM
Apr 2019
Milk_is_Special said:
Go fucking kill yourself you fat cunt, die
Apr 27, 2019 4:47 PM

Jan 2018
AnchientProphet2 said:
NOt necessary, as this is the same generic type of story used across far too many shows. ANd this wasnt even the best of this cookie cutter tale, plot wise. Didnt look the best either, didnt have the upmf or spirirt of others that were also mediocre...this was worse. NO second season.

Then can you recommend me a show like this one? One with a good conclusion that is similar to Rakudai Kishi. I really liked this show, but I was never able to find one that had good romance, action and a conclusion.
May 5, 2019 12:50 PM

Sep 2018
Kind of a shame since the series ups the ante after where the anime ends. The interschool tournament is pretty good and after that, Ikki travels to Stella's home country.
May 11, 2019 12:15 PM
Oct 2017
xdBlake said:
Milk_is_Special said:
Go fucking kill yourself you fat cunt, die

LOL! Love the response, Thanks! It's kind of funny that the person saying it's a "bad show" also happened to rate it 7/10.
May 16, 2019 11:51 AM
Oct 2016
It's too bad if this never gets a sequel. It was surprisingly good.
May 21, 2019 3:08 AM

Dec 2008
oguba said:
AnchientProphet2 said:

Then can you recommend me a show like this one? One with a good conclusion that is similar to Rakudai Kishi. I really liked this show, but I was never able to find one that had good romance, action and a conclusion.

PErhaps. Obviously I am not a fan of thespecific premise of the " Guy at an academy for the super gifted with a harem" that might not even excite a polygamist. Still, IF you are into that it, I would say Freezing or Infinite Stratos are basically the same but a bit more enjoyable. If you havnt already seen them. BUt perspectives and fondness can be very personal and different. I hope you find what your enjoy. BE well ^~^
May 21, 2019 10:24 AM

Jan 2018
AnchientProphet2 said:
PErhaps. Obviously I am not a fan of thespecific premise of the " Guy at an academy for the super gifted with a harem" that might not even excite a polygamist. Still, IF you are into that it, I would say Freezing or Infinite Stratos are basically the same but a bit more enjoyable. If you havnt already seen them. BUt perspectives and fondness can be very personal and different. I hope you find what your enjoy. BE well ^~^

Thanks for the suggestions. Haven't heard good things about IS. So I don't think I'll be watching it anytime soon. But I didn't know about Freezing. I'll give it a try someday.
May 21, 2019 11:06 AM

Nov 2016
Afloo said:

That joke didn't age well did it..

I still think a Season 2 could be announced any second now. A lot of shows are getting continuations and remakes so there is still a small schance this gets one. Worse shows (ASTERISK WARS) Have gotten second seasons. Why not this one?
May 22, 2019 5:07 AM

Dec 2008
oguba said:
AnchientProphet2 said:

Thanks for the suggestions. Haven't heard good things about IS. So I don't think I'll be watching it anytime soon. But I didn't know about Freezing. I'll give it a try someday.

Again I am just making a general suggestion, because IS and freezing are practically the same, and so similar to the Rakudai Kishi that I thought they would be enjoyable to you. The harem genre can be used in almost anything these days, so its easy to find a lot of average shows, but rare to find one truly great. But try checking the specific categories Raku No Calavry falls under, and click on them on the main page. A lot of lists of similar shows hsould pop up that oyu might really enojy. ^~^ Ciao.
Aug 4, 2019 5:46 AM
Aug 2019
パート2が本当に欲しい
Sep 29, 2019 9:51 AM
Jun 2019
Guys i watch this anime a long time ago but i can't stop my mind hoping for a new season , so i ask if there is a new news or not and i hope it will be good news 😂😂💔💔
Sep 29, 2019 10:10 AM

Jun 2011
Alexandar2457 said:
Guys i watch this anime a long time ago but i can't stop my mind hoping for a new season , so i ask if there is a new news or not and i hope it will be good news 😂😂💔💔
Sadly it may be unlikely. I really hope there's a second season for this anime too because this is one of my favorite romance/action anime but it's been 4 years since this first aired.

The OST "Identity" is one of my favorite OST, just listening to it makes me want to tear up. It's played during the proposal scene too at the end of episode 12, it's just so, so good! There is an emotional depth that this series displayed and doesn't downplay that is lacking from many other similar series, which is what I really appreciate about it.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Oct 6, 2019 3:34 PM
Feb 2016
Afloo said:

Well, Jojo Part 5 anime is out and had ended.
Oct 6, 2019 10:01 PM

Nov 2016
SunlitSonata said:
Afloo said:

Well, Jojo Part 5 anime is out and had ended.

Read my Second Response. I will quote it here jsut In case you don't want to look for it.
Afloo said:
Afloo said:

That joke didn't age well did it..

I still think a Season 2 could be announced any second now. A lot of shows are getting continuations and remakes so there is still a small schance this gets one. Worse shows (ASTERISK WARS) Have gotten second seasons. Why not this one?
Nov 5, 2019 12:26 PM
Oct 2019
A friend of mine suggested me to watch chivalry of a failed knight and I'd say I finished it way too quickly! Out of curiosity, I did some research on Google and found out the manga is still ongoing. However, searching for 'season 2' gave little to no 'reliable' result. I'm just asking for your thoughts, things don't have to always be accurate.
Nov 5, 2019 12:33 PM
Jan 2015
Sequels seem to be coming out more consistently, so i won't rule it out, but can't say for certain since I'm not to knowledgeable about how popular the series is in Japan(i recall the LN having decent sales numbers).

It was just announced recently that the novels are being licensed, so if season 2 doesn't happen, you'll at least have the chance to read the books to continue the story.
My Queens

Nov 5, 2019 12:48 PM
Oct 2019
Whoa that was fast! It seems that the manga has actually ended - or paused, I'm not really sure. I just did some further research. Whether it's anime, manga or light novel though, it's fine for me as long as there is a little bit more to discover. By the way, I'm not really familiar with light novels... Are they translated at all? How do I get LN?
Nov 5, 2019 2:01 PM

Sep 2018
Probably not because usually anime are only created in order to promote the source material and to make money. Chivalry of a failed knight wasn't that special in terms of profit and popularity and it's been quite a while since the first season so people aren't talking about it much anymore.
Nov 5, 2019 3:11 PM

Jun 2015
Not to mention the anime ended pretty well. s2 is not really required.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2015

481 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 2:33 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2015

339 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 1:59 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2015

209 by bakakisima »»
Mar 25, 12:57 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

223 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 1:05 PM

Poll: » Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2015

190 by bakakisima »»
Mar 24, 12:01 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.