Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 18, 2019 1:14 PM
Jan 2009
Nino or yotsuba is going to be bride at the end its my feeling, and then why ichika is going to fail, fuutarou know very well, that "miku" in the end is ichika. How it will go in the next chapter, we will see
Apr 18, 2019 1:31 PM
Oct 2018
I think that Ichika's recent actions are gonna put her out of the running, as a couple people have said hopefully with Fuu directly condemning her actions within the next chapter or so. This could really be the first step towards narrowing down who ends up being the bride. As much speculation as we can make right now, it is still anyone's game.
Apr 18, 2019 4:06 PM

Mar 2017
See? Nino has always been the best girl. She even said those things to encourage Miku.
Ichika on the other hand... Tsk.
She's going to use that photograph now? That's too low Ichika. Shame.
Apr 18, 2019 6:56 PM

Oct 2017
So that bitch is still going on. She's totally a worthless woman. A trash. Can't wait for that bitch to get rejected soon.
Apr 18, 2019 7:27 PM
May 2018
Ichika is being hated because she is a Little unfriendly to her Sisters, itsuki is being hated because she is useless and typical xd whats going on

#TEAMNINO <3
Apr 18, 2019 7:31 PM

Aug 2014
Nino proving once again that she’s the superstar of this series, damn. Can’t believe she used to be my least favorite char! Definitely my favorite now (and has been for past 40 chapters).
Apr 18, 2019 8:19 PM
Sep 2018
Ichika is going to be disqualified from the fuutabowl next week. Fuutaro already knows Miku loves him and that the Miku that told him Ichika loved him was a fake. He'll pull the wig right off and expose her in less than four pages.

I think the series is going to come to a climax in the next few chapters. I guess 20 more chapters total, tops, so here my understanding of the CURRENT stakes:

1st place: Nino
2nd place: Itsuki, will probably DQ next chapter
3rd place: Mikul, hopefully will take 1st place next chapter
4th Place: Itsuki

Yotsuba is not in the running

Whats stuck me the hardest is seeing the sisters turn against each other.

Apr 18, 2019 8:20 PM

Aug 2010
Nino dressed as Miku <3 !!

Is Negi trying to convert all the Miku fans into Nino ones?

The Nino x Miku was great!
Apr 18, 2019 8:24 PM
Apr 2019
eb2 said:
i hope miku finally confesses
if you didn't realize, it wasn't Miku, it was Ichika in disguised
Apr 19, 2019 1:29 AM
Oct 2017
Wow i actually can't believe how far Nino has gone through as a character now she's currently at the top of my list, if there's a series out there with a character having similar traits to Nino do recommend me :p
xVerseApr 19, 2019 9:42 AM
Apr 19, 2019 12:37 PM

Nov 2018
WesleyK7W said:
eb2 said:
i hope miku finally confesses
yeah that was ichika, im saying i hope miku confesses by herself even though futaro knows
Apr 19, 2019 6:05 PM
Apr 2019
eb2 said:
WesleyK7W said:
yeah that was ichika, im saying i hope miku confesses by herself even though futaro knows

The best way to distinguish Ichika from Miku the the shape of their headphones. Ichika has rounder ones while Miku's are flat. Even before English translations are released, I also make sure to see which headsets and even socks they wear in the manga would help to see who is who. So with Ichika she usually wears her low socks vut Miku has tights, which was prominent when Ichika dressed as Miku in chapter and told Fuutarou that she (Ichika) likes him.

I can't wait to see more developments where Fuutarou begins to distingush the sisters.
Apr 19, 2019 10:50 PM

Nov 2018
SuzunoKoi said:
eb2 said:

The best way to distinguish Ichika from Miku the the shape of their headphones. Ichika has rounder ones while Miku's are flat. Even before English translations are released, I also make sure to see which headsets and even socks they wear in the manga would help to see who is who. So with Ichika she usually wears her low socks vut Miku has tights, which was prominent when Ichika dressed as Miku in chapter and told Fuutarou that she (Ichika) likes him.

I can't wait to see more developments where Fuutarou begins to distingush the sisters.
he was able to figure out who miku was back on the family trip
Apr 20, 2019 4:18 AM
Jan 2009
Everyone thinks yotsuba is out of running, but you know she is going to be black horse hehe...
Apr 20, 2019 7:19 AM

May 2016
Wonder if Yotsuba will wind up giving the marriage amulet to Fuu(innocently, of course), and thus begins The Prophecy...... :' )
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Apr 20, 2019 7:42 AM
Apr 2019
Exactly. The spring trip was where he saw through Miku's disguise.

For readers, the headphones and legwear are important. Though, we'll have to see if Ichika even gets a chance to use the photo or not.
Apr 20, 2019 9:46 PM
Apr 2019
eb2 said:
SuzunoKoi said:

He barely noticed, the reason he noticed she was Miku because she clenched her fist which then Uesugi noticed
Apr 20, 2019 10:26 PM
Mar 2019
WesleyK7W said:
eb2 said:

He barely noticed, the reason he noticed she was Miku because she clenched her fist which then Uesugi noticed

Just like he noticed Itsuki disguised as Ichika,
Because she accidentally called him uesugi-kun.
Apr 21, 2019 1:27 AM
Apr 2014
ichika says that she makes use out of anything she can use, do you think she tries to use the past picture of itsuki to make believe fuutaro it was her at that time ? despite of fuutaro knowing that was itsuki.
Apr 21, 2019 3:36 AM

Jan 2018
guyver999 said:
ichika says that she makes use out of anything she can use, do you think she tries to use the past picture of itsuki to make believe fuutaro it was her at that time ? despite of fuutaro knowing that was itsuki.

Well, he didn't know it's Itsuki unless he plays it like a fool as he did in Miku's case.
Apr 21, 2019 5:29 AM

Nov 2018
Sangboi said:
WesleyK7W said:

Just like he noticed Itsuki disguised as Ichika,
Because she accidentally called him uesugi-kun.
well atleast hes getting somewhat better :p
May 4, 2019 4:50 PM
Jul 2018
Maruko-san said:
Fuutarou better be realized that is Ichika disguised as Miku and reject her on the spot. I used to like Ichika, but now she has stood even lower and lower. Not admitting she’s at fault at all for Miku’a depression. She’s obviously desperate and not fighting fairly. Miku need to win, if not her than Nino at least. She’s a better older sister than Ichika right now. Seriously how could some people Ichika more with the devious act she’s doing right now??

Made-In-Heaven said:

I think unlike the others Itsuki doesn't give a crap about rivals and prefers to build up her bond to Fuutarou

I don’t give a fuck about Itsuki right now, instead of worrying about her sisters current situation. She’s only trying to make Fuutarou realized that she is “Rena”, not a single fuck given about the situation between Ichika & Miku.

Late reply but I think it's wonderful Itsuki doesn't give a damn about the ridiculous melodrama between Ichika and Miku. Ichika acts over the top and Miku constantly needs to be dragged by her sisters to move her butt. Miku always gets supported by her sisters so it's nice to see one of them is rather busy with her own things instead dropping everything for her like Nino and Yotsuba did.
Jun 19, 2019 12:34 AM

Mar 2014
That panel with Miku crying was too heart-wrenching, my poor kokoro. :(

On the other hand, remember when Miku implied to Ichika on the first trip that Futarou had 2 hands and each should grab one for the dance? Well, now switch Ichika with Nino in that situation and that would be my dream ending. (I know, harem ending has already been debunked by Negi himself, but I like to believe)
Apr 18, 2020 5:30 AM

Feb 2018
Nino's attack lol...
Jun 4, 2020 4:27 AM
Apr 2016
Oh No... Miku :'((((

Nino x Miku(in the bonus panel) WOWOWOWO

Ichika please, that's enough ....

Jan 16, 2023 5:24 AM

May 2020
Nino's MVP and that last page too. Waiting for the sauce.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.