Forum Settings
Forums
The Quintessential Quintuplets
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 25, 2019 7:06 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Itsuki, what are you even planning to achieve I wonder?

I am not sure I get what the purpose of this chapter was. Showing the indecisive side of Itsuki?
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Mar 25, 2019 7:15 AM
Jul 2018
Got the final Rena confirmation for Itsuki now, best part was Fuutraou telling her not to interfere in his trip lol.
Mar 25, 2019 8:04 AM

Nov 2007
Frostbytes said:
Got the final Rena confirmation for Itsuki now, best part was Fuutraou telling her not to interfere in his trip lol.

Her expression was precious though. Makes me appreciate how fantastic Fuutaou is as a protagonist. So underrated~
Coronavirus.
Mar 25, 2019 2:57 PM

Mar 2019
Where did you guys read it so soon? The 2 sites I use don’t have it up yet...
Mar 25, 2019 3:02 PM
Mar 2019
El_Hybrid said:

Same question. I feel like a crack addict waiting for their fix
Mar 25, 2019 3:19 PM

Mar 2019
Michaelmikado said:
El_Hybrid said:

Lmao... I know how you feel! I read the whole damn thing in 2 days, from start to chapter 78... now I’m wondering how long it takes for each chapter to come out
Mar 25, 2019 5:33 PM
Mar 2019
El_Hybrid said:
Michaelmikado said:

Lmao... I know how you feel! I read the whole damn thing in 2 days, from start to chapter 78... now I’m wondering how long it takes for each chapter to come out

I did the exact same thing. It looks like some of the other sites get them 2-3 days after release.
Mar 25, 2019 9:02 PM
Aug 2015

This chapter in nutshell

Mar 25, 2019 9:50 PM

Mar 2019
Big_Boss_13 said:

This chapter in nutshell

Lmao, and that image lol
Mar 27, 2019 4:39 AM
Apr 2014
i try to read the raw version and....

Mar 28, 2019 6:54 AM
Apr 2014
haha Fuu had enough of Rena's game
Mar 28, 2019 7:39 AM
Oct 2016
Check mangarock app or site. Translated chapter came out not too long ago
Mar 28, 2019 7:46 AM

Dec 2016
Itsuki: I want you to get oveer yout past
Several month later
Futarou get over his past
Itsuki: don't you want to know who i am?
Futarou: Fuck off
Itsuki: Suprise pikachu picture.
Mar 28, 2019 8:03 AM

Jun 2015
Itsuki is the childhood quints CONFIRMED.

For now, Itsuki is kinda indecisive imo. At first she appears to be a mysterious character just waiting for Fuutarou to notice her. But now she gives signals as clear as day and being pushy as if forcing Fuutarou to remember and I bet now he recognizes Rena and his childhood friend to be Itsuki this whole time. So, that will raise the "Rejected Flag" even though we don't know how Fuutarou feels about his childhood friend yet. That's a minus point for Itsuki to me. Even though I ship Itsuki beside Miku, but I really hope Itsuki to stay mysterious.

But, Fuutarou's not being dense and stupid AF is a huge plus point. To be able to recognize adult Rena to be one of the quints really caught me off guard (we got a good protagonist here boys).
Mar 28, 2019 8:14 AM
Feb 2019
ExaltedChampion said:
Several month later

I know, that madeno sense at all, why the sudden change in itsuki's mindset?
I just hope Itsuki is not the bride xD
" THE BIRD OF HERMES IS MY NAME, EATING MY WINGS TO MAKE ME TAME... "
Mar 28, 2019 8:19 AM

Dec 2016
CaesarZeppelli said:
ExaltedChampion said:
Several month later

I know, that madeno sense at all, why the sudden change in itsuki's mindset?
I just hope Itsuki is not the bride xD

I think she wants her sisters to make peace. Since the last time she disguised and talk with Futarou,he help her sisters make up after a big fight. She might think she could do it again. At last...
Mar 28, 2019 8:19 AM
Jul 2018
HE HAS TO FIGURE IT OUT LIKE COME ON!!!
Mar 28, 2019 8:27 AM
Aug 2015
TheOneKiller said:
Nah. He's tired of their shitty "who is who" games =)))
Mar 28, 2019 8:28 AM

Sep 2018
So that just happened....

It was pretty obvious that it was Itsuki, but i hope this wont end in your typical way...(well done Harem ending pls)
Mar 28, 2019 8:32 AM

Mar 2015
LMAO. kind of obvious, but seeing the discussion on discord and 4ch was fun how many people triggered.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 28, 2019 8:32 AM

Aug 2011
Oh for fuck sakes, fuck off Itsuki.

Literally ANY FUCKING SISTER BESIDES HER!

SHE IS SO FUCKING BORING.......
Mar 28, 2019 8:41 AM
Mar 2019
This guy Fuataro is really nuts . So intelligent and kewl boi
Mar 28, 2019 8:42 AM
Mar 2019
Big_Boss_13 said:
TheOneKiller said:

ya i agree to the fact . One has to get bored after all
Mar 28, 2019 8:47 AM

Jan 2018
Well, I thought that was Ichika playing Rena but guess not so why is Itsuki doing that?

I wonder if Fuu will be able to tell who rena is from the quins? But ma man is genius I hope every harem has MC like Fuu.
Mar 28, 2019 9:07 AM

Oct 2017
It was obviously Itsuki. I mean Itsuki is the first girl after all. And these are one of the privileges you get for being the first girl. So no shit.
Mar 28, 2019 9:08 AM

Jun 2015
Fuutaro just wants to have fun on the trip. Always kinda thought the girl was Itsuki.
:)
Mar 28, 2019 9:09 AM

Nov 2007
Wasn't it already confirmed in the previous chapter? I am kinda shocked with the responses above.
Coronavirus.
Mar 28, 2019 9:17 AM

Jan 2018
shanimebib said:
Wasn't it already confirmed in the previous chapter? I am kinda shocked with the responses above.

I think most people are so shocked by that they didn't want to see the reality but reality hits hard so can't blame them lol.
Mar 28, 2019 9:22 AM

May 2016
Well, that didn't go as well as Itsuki planned. One could say Fuu regressed by not caring anymore to differentiate the girls, but for one, he has to stay at arm's distance from them all due to Nakano's order, and also, he's tired of all the mindgames of every girl except Yotsuba.

Raiha outing Fuu about his underwear, lol, then pestering him to buy the girls' something for their birthdays. Wonder if he'll get them anything?

The whole exchange between Fuu and Yotsuba was pure gold, from Fuu outing her about her kiddie panties, to Yotsuba checking her boob size, to Yotsuba backing Fuu into a corner regarding Rena.

Yotsuba's future plans? Hopefully, Fuu's wife...... :' )
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Mar 28, 2019 9:32 AM
Mar 2015
Chad Fuutarou slaying thots since 17 years ago.
Mar 28, 2019 9:34 AM

Nov 2007
Congintive said:
shanimebib said:

I think most people are so shocked by that they didn't want to see the reality but reality hits hard so can't blame them lol.

Regardless, the chances do not increase for Itsuki by any means. If anything, Itsuki being Rena revelation this early (with at least 20 something chapter left) means the exact opposite and it does more damage to her chances of being the bride.
Coronavirus.
Mar 28, 2019 9:38 AM

May 2016
It'll be interesting to see how Fuu tries to engage the girls into figuring out their future plans. At least three of them will say "Your Waifu". :' )
"Genki is Life, Genki is Love"
Mar 28, 2019 9:41 AM
Jul 2018
KrazyMayhem said:
Big_Boss_13 said:

ya i agree to the fact . One has to get bored after all

Or he's extremely dense even after all this.
Mar 28, 2019 10:40 AM

Mar 2019
Ok so Itsuki is Rena, but are we sure she was the girl from 5 years ago... maybe one of the sisters told her what happened back then and since Fuu told her the same story she connected the dots. And is now playing the part of Rena.

Are we sure that he was kissed at the bell? To me it looked like one of them tried to kiss him but he slipped and they didn’t... what if we are being tricked... I know it says from then on he realized “she” was special.... what if he wasn’t kissed, but he realized Miku is special because he is the only one he identified.
Mar 28, 2019 11:01 AM

Nov 2007
Pointygnome said:
shanimebib said:

Regardless, the chances do not increase for Itsuki by any means. If anything, Itsuki being Rena revelation this early (with at least 20 something chapter left) means the exact opposite and it does more damage to her chances of being the bride.

Considering the quintuplet used the name 'Rena' rather than their own name makes it likely they all played Rena at some point in the past. The entire manga shows you quintuplets acting like they're another quintuplet or repeatedly asking Fuutarou which quintuplet they are. They are seemingly used to mixing things up.

So his first love can easily be every quintuplet but then combined as one person (Rena).

Who is whose first love again?! Fuutarou never even once said she was his first love. Although I admit that there is a chance that all of them met him. I recall Nino saying she saw the boy from the pic somewhere before and Yotsuba saying Ichika befriended a kid she wanted to get along herself when they were young.
Coronavirus.
Mar 28, 2019 11:15 AM
Feb 2016
Kuma said:
LMAO. kind of obvious, but seeing the discussion on discord and 4ch was fun how many people triggered.

wait what discord and 4chan? I didn't even know we had those.
Either way, figured she was Rena. I'm just hoping it isn't the predictable first girl wins type of shit, cuz she's honestly the least interesting one for me. I'd really rather have Miku be the one or it to be a harem ending
Mar 28, 2019 12:08 PM
Jan 2017
Oh look, the Rena childhood photo plot kai full speed ahead and about to be shoved at our faces. So Itsuki hasn't done jack for 78 chapters and where was that --oh there it is, the Rena card outta nowhere. Pick me! Imagine my shock.

Fuu not giving an F was genius writing, still evening the playing field. Up until this point, Yotsuba is miiiiiles ahead of Itsuki about getting shi done.

I don't hate Itsuki, but not doing anything until this point and expecting attention and approval just because she's the chick in the photo is terribly lame af and derails the other's buildups.

These people who asks for a harem ending how often do you get a Harem genre getting a real harem ending? It's public knowledge he wed ONE quint, get real.

The saga of Fuu's elusive dick continues ...
Mar 28, 2019 12:18 PM

Mar 2019
Pointygnome said:
shanimebib said:

Who is whose first love again?! Fuutarou never even once said she was his first love. Although I admit that there is a chance that all of them met him. I recall Nino saying she saw the boy from the pic somewhere before and Yotsuba saying Ichika befriended a kid she wanted to get along herself when they were young.

Not sure why I used that wording 'first love', probably because of these types of manga usually depict that girl in the past as being their first love. I forgot the exact wording he used to describe the girl in the past but he mentioned her having something special and that he knew that she is the one.

Fuu sister don’t know how to spell her name just told Yotsuba that the girl Fuu met was his “First Love”
Mar 28, 2019 12:53 PM

Nov 2007
Kikimasen deshita no? Miku no itta koto? Sono Fuu-kun yamete.
Coronavirus.
Mar 28, 2019 2:08 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I hope Itsuki doesn't excercise her right as "manga first girl" Please surprise us and give us any other combination.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 28, 2019 2:22 PM

Mar 2019
Man this chapter felt forced in, since last chapter seemed a good setup for the start of the trip. Kinda didn't expect Itsuki to try being Rena again but man I loved Fuutaro's response, he was having none of that. Seems like Yotsuba knows whats coming.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2019 2:49 PM
Jul 2018
shanimebib said:
Congintive said:

I personally believe she's not the real Rena and pretended to be her for the sake of someone else (aka Yotsuba,this would also mean Yotsuba isn't all sunshine like everyone always assumed).
Mar 28, 2019 2:55 PM
Jul 2018
crimson_fukr said:
Oh look, the Rena childhood photo plot kai full speed ahead and about to be shoved at our faces. So Itsuki hasn't done jack for 78 chapters and where was that --oh there it is, the Rena card outta nowhere. Pick me! Imagine my shock.

Fuu not giving an F was genius writing, still evening the playing field. Up until this point, Yotsuba is miiiiiles ahead of Itsuki about getting shi done.

I don't hate Itsuki, but not doing anything until this point and expecting attention and approval just because she's the chick in the photo is terribly lame af and derails the other's buildups.

These people who asks for a harem ending how often do you get a Harem genre getting a real harem ending? It's public knowledge he wed ONE quint, get real.

The saga of Fuu's elusive dick continues ...

You don't hate Itsuki but call her out for not doing anything even though she isn't sure yet if she's in love with him and we haven't seen much of her Pov to judge her completely? Yotsuba took her own confession back so I don't see her being miles ahead. In fact I believe she's the real Rena but doesn't want to tell him for some reason.
Mar 28, 2019 7:30 PM

Jun 2015
crimson_fukr said:

She is not doing anything because she doesn't have any plot progress yet duh. Imagine Seven Goodbyes arc has never happened, are we going to see Nino as she is today? If Seven Goodbye didn't happen, we will always see her as an annoying tsundere. Just wait for Itsuki's plot before even make the judgment dude...
Mar 28, 2019 7:55 PM
Jan 2019
Rena cant maake up her fukin mind makes sense fuutarou was just done with it tbh she was being kind of a bish playing with his feels like that then now wanting to budge her wat back in
Mar 28, 2019 7:56 PM
Mar 2019
I like how Fuutarou doesn’t care about the identity of Rena in this chapter. But revealing that Itsuki is Rena is kinda killing the mysterious aspect of her and the way she acts in this chapter while being in disguised. Also I can’t exactly tell why Itsuki was blushing so much in this chapter, not sure if she flustered that Fuutarou doesn’t care about Rena or if she have feelings for Fuutarou? And also like how the other sisters were confused about Itsuki behavior towards Fuutarou, especially Yotsuba.

Also even if Fuutarou learns Rena’s identity, will he even fall for Itsuki? Or fall for a different sister, because he discovered his true feelings and wants to let go of the past? (Basically Nisekoi ending)
Mar 28, 2019 8:37 PM

May 2010
I don't think it is as set in stone as you guys think. If anything, I feel like Rena is actually someone else that Itsuki knows. It the old good switcharoo.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
Mar 28, 2019 9:07 PM

Jan 2018
Made-In-Heaven said:
shanimebib said:

I personally believe she's not the real Rena and pretended to be her for the sake of someone else (aka Yotsuba,this would also mean Yotsuba isn't all sunshine like everyone always assumed).

I don't think it is Yotsuba u can check her reaction when Fuu said Rena in front of her or was she pretending that I can't say but it doesn't seem like Yotsuba is Rena.

As for Ichika I don't think she's the one or Nino I mean she even saw the photo Fuu childhood photo so if it's not Itsuki then the only other one is Miku which I don't think is gonna work.
Mar 28, 2019 9:28 PM

Aug 2013
it kinda obvious that Itsuki is Rena
I dont really mind tho
she's alrd my 2nd favorite girl after Nino
Mar 28, 2019 10:07 PM
Sep 2018
Confucius said:
I don't think it is as set in stone as you guys think. If anything, I feel like Rena is actually someone else that Itsuki knows. It the old good switcharoo.

They already said that Rena is their mom's name. Even Fuutarou knows that. I feel like every quintuplets is "Rena",cause it's just so easy for them to become one. The question is which "Rena" that Fuutarou met 5 years ago
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 4 Discussion

ichii_1 - Oct 13, 2017

6 by Matheus050 »»
Nov 24, 2023 7:40 AM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 60 Discussion

Congintive - Oct 31, 2018

34 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 16, 2023 7:12 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 47 Discussion

ReaperCreeper - Oct 21, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Oct 1, 2023 7:00 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 44 Discussion

badbass55 - Dec 25, 2018

7 by MeCuMint »»
Sep 30, 2023 7:25 PM

Poll: » 5-toubun no Hanayome Chapter 88 Discussion ( 1 2 )

shanimebib - Jun 3, 2019

50 by FreedomCanned »»
Sep 28, 2023 1:42 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.