Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 20, 2019 5:06 AM
Jun 2012
I just finished reading all the chapters in the Manga and it is super adorable!! and i love it!! and i would love to read more!! So i was thinking of buying the LN. But there is one thing i am scared of...

Do Dale and Latina ever start having a romantic relationship?

I heard some people mention she starts having some feeling towards him and that scared me. I really hope not and it would ruin the whole story for me.

I am really hoping this is just a wholesome story of a father and adopted daughter. Knowing would also allow me to read the books without any worry of them getting romantic.

Plz let me know. i will probably just dropping the story if they do end up dating...
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 20, 2019 9:57 AM

Feb 2008
Is this what they mean when they say that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Feb 20, 2019 2:00 PM
Jun 2012
corwinr said:

… … *sigh* …

DAMN IT!!!

I really like this story too. Well, theres another story to add to my list of wholesome stories ruined with pointless romance.

I dont mind romance in stories but sometimes i feel like writers add romance just for the sake of adding romance. Even when it has no place in the story. And If they REALLY wanted to add romance they could of easily added another man character for her to fall for. Why ruin a beautiful and wholesome father/daughter relationship.

The level of disappointment i am feeling right now can not be described in words…
KeatsLocksleyFeb 20, 2019 2:13 PM
Feb 20, 2019 5:33 PM

Jul 2017
KeatsLocksley said:
corwinr said:

… … *sigh* …

DAMN IT!!!

I really like this story too. Well, theres another story to add to my list of wholesome stories ruined with pointless romance.

I dont mind romance in stories but sometimes i feel like writers add romance just for the sake of adding romance. Even when it has no place in the story. And If they REALLY wanted to add romance they could of easily added another man character for her to fall for. Why ruin a beautiful and wholesome father/daughter relationship.

The level of disappointment i am feeling right now can not be described in words…

The romance has been there from the start on Latina's part though, it certainly didn't come out of nowhere. The way it's handed is done nicely.
Feb 20, 2019 7:24 PM
Jun 2012
GreenEmu said:
KeatsLocksley said:

… … *sigh* …

DAMN IT!!!

The romance has been there from the start on Latina's part though, it certainly didn't come out of nowhere. The way it's handed is done nicely.

I would'nt call it romance at the begining, it's just love. And of course she would love him. He saved her life, gave her what she needs to survive. Started teaching her and setting her up for a good future. You know… like a father.

Plus she is 7. And yes i know she grows older. But 7yo dont really show romantic intrest.

Reading a story about a guy raising a girl to adulthood from 7yo then boning her just dosnt sound like an entertaning story. Its weird AF.

Im really losing hope in anime/manga being able to write and normal story about a family without the MC wanting to bang his mother, daughter, sister, or cousin.
Feb 20, 2019 7:52 PM

Nov 2008
Another wholesome story ruined by unnecessary wife husbandry. To mangaka, if you want this type of ending, just make a manga emphasizing wife husbandry, it doesn't have to be ecchi or hentai, and people flock to it in droves as people like this kind of content however, they lose interest when it's shoehorned it into a wholesome series because it's not necessary.

Feb 21, 2019 6:48 AM
Jul 2014
Hoppy said:
Another wholesome story ruined by unnecessary wife husbandry. To mangaka, if you want this type of ending, just make a manga emphasizing wife husbandry, it doesn't have to be ecchi or hentai, and people flock to it in droves as people like this kind of content however, they lose interest when it's shoehorned it into a wholesome series because it's not necessary.
It’s a novel series originally. Complain to the “author”, not “mangaka”.
Feb 21, 2019 7:35 AM

Nov 2008
Furuzaki said:
Hoppy said:
It’s a novel series originally. Complain to the “author”, not “mangaka”.

Yeah, I meant novelist and light novel.

Feb 21, 2019 11:26 PM

Mar 2013
KeatsLocksley said:
GreenEmu said:

I would'nt call it romance at the begining, it's just love. And of course she would love him. He saved her life, gave her what she needs to survive. Started teaching her and setting her up for a good future. You know… like a father.

Plus she is 7. And yes i know she grows older. But 7yo dont really show romantic intrest.

Reading a story about a guy raising a girl to adulthood from 7yo then boning her just dosnt sound like an entertaning story. Its weird AF.

Im really losing hope in anime/manga being able to write and normal story about a family without the MC wanting to bang his mother, daughter, sister, or cousin.

Then, Maquia should be the right choice for you, not this one.
HinotamaFeb 21, 2019 11:35 PM
Mar 22, 2019 8:40 PM

May 2017
Ummm so how old is Dale ? What's the age gap ? If it's not huge than I might watch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2019 11:20 PM

Feb 2017
corwinr said:

I see , so it's just like usagi drop then
Mar 30, 2019 10:30 PM

Jan 2016
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
Ummm so how old is Dale ? What's the age gap ? If it's not huge than I might watch.

8 years old, pretty normal I guess.
Mar 31, 2019 2:02 AM

May 2017
forexjammer said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

Oh that's pretty normal not weird or unethical at all, then why the hell others are cringing and shitting on the novel ?
Now I'm pretty interested, I'll definitely watch the anime.
MOB_ABOMINATORApr 19, 2019 2:35 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 2019 1:27 AM

Feb 2018
I don't mind them getting together when she grows up to be adult as the age difference is only 10 years.

As for Usagi Drop that was a little cringey as their age difference was 24 years old and secondly that was not a fantasy.
Apr 9, 2019 8:51 AM
Nov 2018
Kirishiba said:
I don't mind them getting together when she grows up to be adult as the age difference is only 10 years.

As for Usagi Drop that was a little cringey as their age difference was 24 years old and secondly that was not a fantasy.

Let's just act as if the manga never existed and it ended with the anime
Jun 2, 2019 3:37 PM
Nov 2014
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
forexjammer said:

Oh that's pretty normal not weird or unethical at all, then why the hell others are cringing and shitting on the novel ?
Now I'm pretty interested, I'll definitely watch the anime.

I think thats pretty weird man, I haven't read it but I've been lurking and it seems like Dale was raising the girl as a father and is just going to end up boning her, you don't think thats weird?
Jun 19, 2019 7:18 AM

Jun 2017
Oh god, it did an Usagi Drop in the end...

I just hope the anime will do the same as the UD anime and drop the romance, so I can at least watch it...
Jun 22, 2019 1:28 PM

Jan 2018
corwinr said:

This... can't possibly be legal... right?

*usagi drop flashback occuring*

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 26, 2019 8:48 AM
Jan 2013
Romance is the best part of the novel , dont like it? dont watch or read the anime/ novel
Jul 4, 2019 11:05 AM
Mar 2017
Honestly it is not really like Usagi drop. Most of you are just judging it based on spoilers. Romance was always kinda there. Even when I reread the first 3 volumes or the manga, it always seemed obvious to me Latina will always chase after Dale in a romantic sense. She never saw him in any other way. You can see in their interactions. Also Dale never saw her as something more that a daughter until she confessed to him. He was shocked while everyone else beside him saw that she looked at him at that way.
Jul 4, 2019 11:48 AM
Mar 2012
This is what happens when you judge a series based on spoilers alone.

Their relationship was a natural progression that was obvious since the beginning. Not to mention that this timeline spans years, something that hasn't happened yet for the manga readers.

Dale didn't see Latina as a love interest in the beginning, he saw her as a daughter. Latina on the other hand, didn't think that way. But what hindered her was the father-daughter relationship that was established as well as the fact that she was a demon that had an incredibly long life span.

As the series progresses, some of her worries were solved and she becomes more forward with her feelings. Dale became aware, but also conflicted. It took time, but he finally accepted their next step.

UchiMusume overall wasn't about a pretend father and daughter, it was about Latina's journey in winning the heart of the man she loves.
Jul 4, 2019 8:58 PM
Feb 2019
I see nothing wrong w/ the age gap. It's kind of acceptable in our society to wed someone who is a year old up to 12 yrs. difference but I do get your sentiment.
Dale raised Latina as his daughter then later on at the end of the story that they get married but Latina's pov is different.
Just think of the series something like: "How to raise your wife"
Anyways, can someone spoil me for a bit for those who finished the novel.
Did Latina fell in love w/ any other guy or even if she didn't, did she have a relationship w/ other males as a couple or some noble forces her to be in a relationship w/ him (or forced marriage)?
I don't have enough time to read the whole novel due to real life circumstances especially due to work. Thanks
nGeassJul 4, 2019 9:02 PM
Jul 4, 2019 9:00 PM
Feb 2019
-Karoshi- said:
This is what happens when you judge a series based on spoilers alone.

Their relationship was a natural progression that was obvious since the beginning. Not to mention that this timeline spans years, something that hasn't happened yet for the manga readers.

Dale didn't see Latina as a love interest in the beginning, he saw her as a daughter. Latina on the other hand, didn't think that way. But what hindered her was the father-daughter relationship that was established as well as the fact that she was a demon that had an incredibly long life span.

As the series progresses, some of her worries were solved and she becomes more forward with her feelings. Dale became aware, but also conflicted. It took time, but he finally accepted their next step.

UchiMusume overall wasn't about a pretend father and daughter, it was about Latina's journey in winning the heart of the man she loves.

I only read the manga but this is what exactly what I feel about this series and due to that I personally named it: "How to raise your wife 101" on my bookmark tab.
Jul 5, 2019 12:05 PM
Mar 2012
nGeass said:
I only read the manga but this is what exactly what I feel about this series and due to that I personally named it: "How to raise your wife 101" on my bookmark tab.

Except he didn't raise a wife, he raised a daughter. It was Latina that converted a faux father into a lover.
Jul 6, 2019 7:11 AM
Mar 2016
KeatsLocksley said:
GreenEmu said:

Well...since when the ages are matters in the anime? 😅
Jul 10, 2019 11:13 PM

Jan 2009
Kirishiba said:

There's a couple of things i feel i need to state here, one this isn't even unheard of happening today among east asians or wealthy families, and for the majority of history, a orphaned girl or girl with a deceased father would in fact be married off to a older man in a arranged marriage, usually a widower who wouldn't touch her and mainly took care of the child (because a married girl in that situation is far more protected than unmarried) due to needing someone to talk to and take care of after losing their spouse to help them cope etc, this was a mutually beneficial situation, needless to say many times this in fact did turn into romantic interest and ended up as this.

Not saying you have to like it, but this is more of a "lost in translation" kind of thing.
TatsuyaJul 10, 2019 11:34 PM
Jul 11, 2019 8:51 PM

Oct 2015
Love this relationship progress. I hope we have a completed adaptation in anime.
Jul 12, 2019 1:55 AM
Aug 2018
I feel like people are not understanding what the problem with a story like this is. It's not the age gap that is the problem. He could be 30 years older and I wouldn't care. Two consenting adults that meet as adults and fall in love can do whatever they want. However, in this case they didn't meet as adults. They met when Latina was a little kid. He raised her as his daughter. It doesn't matter that they're not biologically related. He IS her father. If you know someone who was adopted, ask them if they would ever consider dating their adopted father or mother and see what they tell you. Ask any parent if they would date their adopted son or daughter and see what they tell you. Basic understanding of psychology and child development will tell you why this situation is so unhealthy and wrong.
Jul 12, 2019 7:00 AM

Aug 2018
I was definitely more happy not knowing this information.
If i wanted incest i would have played Princess Maker which its literally Raising a Wife game.

Hopefully the anime... ah...
Fuck Japan and fuck Chirolu weak ass beta male using a seudonym to publicate pedophilia.
Screw you all that like this kind of shit too.
I never lie on the internet. What's the point of it...
the chinese noodles ad is an anime and avatar isn't!
triggered

Check out my taste and my profile.
Jul 17, 2019 8:22 PM
Jul 2019
Read the manga for several chapters.. and i kinda guessed that this will gonna happen between them. A father who sees her daughter(?) as a wife materials. But still... dammit. it could've been better if he didn't adopted her as a daughter instead become her guardian, friends, care taker or anything else idk.. this is so weird, fuck.. why japan... why??
Screw this..
Jul 18, 2019 12:45 PM

Apr 2016
crazey said:
He IS her father.

No he is not. Latina tells him that to his face at some point. She had a father that loved her very much and she NEVER felt about Dale as if he were her father. She accepted that she needed an adult guardian and that Dale had that role now, but never did she see him as a parental figure.
Jul 18, 2019 1:20 PM
Aug 2018
Pit93 said:
crazey said:
He IS her father.

No he is not. Latina tells him that to his face at some point. She had a father that loved her very much and she NEVER felt about Dale as if he were her father. She accepted that she needed an adult guardian and that Dale had that role now, but never did she see him as a parental figure.

Which would be believable if he had found her when she was an older teenager or something. But she wasn't. She was 7. It's not even just about it being weird or creepy. It's straight up not a believable story whatsoever.
Like I said earlier, go ask someone who was raised by someone other than their biological parents what they think about this. Whether they see them as an adopted parent or just a guardian is beside the point. It's not normal or realistic for a 7 year old to grow up to develop sexual feelings for the person that raised them. It's just not.
Jul 18, 2019 1:35 PM

Apr 2016
crazey said:

Which would be believable if he had found her when she was an older teenager or something.

Time to come out of your bubble. If my parents had died at when I was 7, you can be sure that I would not have considered my adoptive parents as "parents". Doesn't mean I couldn't have developped love for them in the way you do for family (heck, I have that love for friends), but don't project from yourself on other people.

crazey said:

But she wasn't. She was 7. It's not even just about it being weird or creepy. It's straight up not a believable story whatsoever.

Agree to disagree, I find it very believable. I assume you haven't read the LN. There's quite a lot you don't seem to know about Latina's background and upbringing and about how mature she actually is for her age.

crazey said:

Like I said earlier, go ask someone who was raised by someone other than their biological parents what they think about this. Whether they see them as an adopted parent or just a guardian is beside the point. It's not normal or realistic for a 7 year old to grow up to develop sexual feelings for the person that raised them. It's just not.

What should I care about what you or others consider "normal".
When 2 people are happy together, loving each other in a romantic and even sexual way, then I'm happy for them, there's nothing more to it. ^^
Jul 18, 2019 2:17 PM
Aug 2018
Pit93 said:
crazey said:

Which would be believable if he had found her when she was an older teenager or something.

Time to come out of your bubble. If my parents had died at when I was 7, you can be sure that I would not have considered my adoptive parents as "parents". Doesn't mean I couldn't have developped love for them in the way you do for family (heck, I have that love for friends), but don't project from yourself on other people.

crazey said:

But she wasn't. She was 7. It's not even just about it being weird or creepy. It's straight up not a believable story whatsoever.

Agree to disagree, I find it very believable. I assume you haven't read the LN. There's quite a lot you don't seem to know about Latina's background and upbringing and about how mature she actually is for her age.

crazey said:

What should I care about what you or others consider "normal".
When 2 people are happy together, loving each other in a romantic and even sexual way, then I'm happy for them, there's nothing more to it. ^^

"If my parents had died when I was 7."
Ok but your parents didn't die when you were 7 so how would you know that? How about ask someone whose parents did die when they were 7. I keep repeating that because I have actually spoken to several people who were adopted at a young age and we should always consider first hand accounts rather than just make assumptions about what we THINK would happen in that situation.

I studied psychology and child development and so that's where I'm coming from. I'm not "projecting" as you say unless you consider using research a form of projection. It doesn't really matter how much the LN tells me that Latina is super mature for her age. That's not reality. I understand that there are different cultures in the world and so people will have different opinions on what is "normal" or not. But I'm not coming at this topic with my personal culture or upbringing. I'm coming at this with what I have studied and learned from other professionals in the psychology and child dev field.

I wasn't looking to argue, just putting in my two cents from a different perspective. If you can separate this story enough from reality for it to be enjoyable to you then good for you. At the end of the day it is just a story and as long as no real person gets hurt as a result, that's all I care about.
Jul 18, 2019 2:36 PM

Apr 2016
crazey said:

Ok but your parents didn't die when you were 7 so how would you know that? How about ask someone whose parents did die when they were 7. I keep repeating that because I have actually spoken to several people who were adopted at a young age and we should always consider first hand accounts rather than just make assumptions about what we THINK would happen in that situation.

First hand accounts are still only that, first hand accounts. Not every case is the same.

crazey said:

I studied psychology and child development and so that's where I'm coming from. I'm not "projecting" as you say unless you consider using research a form of projection. It doesn't really matter how much the LN tells me that Latina is super mature for her age. That's not reality. I understand that there are different cultures in the world and so people will have different opinions on what is "normal" or not. But I'm not coming at this topic with my personal culture or upbringing. I'm coming at this with what I have studied and learned from other professionals in the psychology and child dev field.

Funnily enough, I've studied psychology, child development and pedagogy as well and have worked as a teacher several years. So i'm also not coming from a cultural standpoint. The thing is that qualitative research and case by case studies, which this usually comes down to, should not be used to generalize a phenomenon so easily. While I might even agree with you about how in a lot of cases (let's even say "most cases") a development like the one you have described is very probable, it's not a guarantee by far. I think that should be clear to you as well. We can always try to make the patterns we use to describe something in psychology more accurate but there's always gonna be people that don't fit into the "expected" patterns.

crazey said:

I wasn't looking to argue, just putting in my two cents from a different perspective. If you can separate this story enough from reality for it to be enjoyable to you then good for you. At the end of the day it is just a story and as long as no real person gets hurt as a result, that's all I care about.

Arguing sounds so negative, I don't mind a discussion though, if that came off as negative then I'm sorry. ^^
To me this just seems like Latina being off the charts when it comes to what we would expect from "most" people her age in this situation. Even if this happened in real life, I wouldn't mind, as long as the people involved were actually happy with their choices (and at a "reasonable" age). ^^

EDIT:
By the way, I didn't finish my studies and dropped out close to the end because I couldn't bear how children suffered in our education system because of overcomplicated bureaucracy, which hindered them from getting the help they needed (for children with mental or physical disabilities) and/or teachers that were mostly doing the job for the money but didn't give the care to the children that they deserved. I couldn't see myself working in that environment and it made me mentally sick. So on a personal level, I care deeply about the wellbeing of children. Just wanted to get that out. :/
Pit93Jul 18, 2019 2:44 PM
Jul 18, 2019 3:35 PM

Jan 2009
Sigh.. Goddamnit ofc they had to go in that direction

Like when something is dumb enough to be in Bastard!!, you shouldn't actually do that in a show that's supposed to be taken atleast somewhat seriously
ffs

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Jul 18, 2019 4:26 PM
Aug 2018
Pit93 said:
crazey said:

First hand accounts are still only that, first hand accounts. Not every case is the same.

crazey said:

Funnily enough, I've studied psychology, child development and pedagogy as well and have worked as a teacher several years. So i'm also not coming from a cultural standpoint. The thing is that qualitative research and case by case studies, which this usually comes down to, should not be used to generalize a phenomenon so easily. While I might even agree with you about how in a lot of cases (let's even say "most cases") a development like the one you have described is very probable, it's not a guarantee by far. I think that should be clear to you as well. We can always try to make the patterns we use to describe something in psychology more accurate but there's always gonna be people that don't fit into the "expected" patterns.

crazey said:

Arguing sounds so negative, I don't mind a discussion though, if that came off as negative then I'm sorry. ^^
To me this just seems like Latina being off the charts when it comes to what we would expect from "most" people her age in this situation. Even if this happened in real life, I wouldn't mind, as long as the people involved were actually happy with their choices (and at a "reasonable" age). ^^

Nothing is absolute and of course there will always be exceptions, I know that. My fear when it comes to stories like these is that they can encourage someone who doesn't have great intentions. That someone will use this and other works like this to convince themselves that any child of that age could start to develop sexual feelings for them and not realize that a situation like that is the exception, not the rule. I guess it just makes me feel weird to see so many people defending this story when I know that someone could end up using this to consciously or subconsciously justify their grooming of a child. I realize you have a more nuanced understanding of all this, but judging by some other people's comments here and on other forums, they do not. So it's not necessarily the story I have a problem with, but rather the perception people may have of it.
Jul 19, 2019 1:24 AM

Apr 2016
crazey said:

Nothing is absolute and of course there will always be exceptions, I know that. My fear when it comes to stories like these is that they can encourage someone who doesn't have great intentions. That someone will use this and other works like this to convince themselves that any child of that age could start to develop sexual feelings for them and not realize that a situation like that is the exception, not the rule. I guess it just makes me feel weird to see so many people defending this story when I know that someone could end up using this to consciously or subconsciously justify their grooming of a child. I realize you have a more nuanced understanding of all this, but judging by some other people's comments here and on other forums, they do not. So it's not necessarily the story I have a problem with, but rather the perception people may have of it.

I can totally understand your concerns but on the other hand, I do think that someone who actually wants to groom a child (and yeah, that I definitely am against as well) will find their justification anyway, whit this anime or without it. If it's not a story then they're gonna rationalize it for themselves without one and if you're that far gone already then I think that's where the core of the problem lies. :/

I sure hope that grooming stays as rare as it seems to be...
Jul 19, 2019 6:38 AM
Jul 2019
Not read the manga or LN, only found this series thanks to the anime. I was reluctant to see it though, because it just seems like whenever there is a "person finds little kid and raises them" series it ALWAYS seems to end with the relationship being MORE then just parental love. Yes, maybe not all these types of series end this way but it certainly seems to look like it.

For people saying that it was obvious from the start, I mean maybe not from the very beginning at least in the anime. I don't know if they dropped immediate hints in the manga or LN, but I had my suspicions just because I have seen too many series like this turn in that direction. Only one I have found thankfully that does not is Sweetness and Lightness (though that story focuses on an actual father and daughter relationship). Really it was not till episode 3 in this series where Latina goes on about Dale being "special to her" that had the red flags went waving. Also the fact Latina does not address dale as "papa" "daddy" or "father"

Though she does not seem to do that with her own father so I was trying to give this show the benefit of the doubt. Some people were saying it does not go in that direction and it really is a wholesome father and daughter thing, but after being tricked so many times by these types of series..you just end up knowing better, and yes I feel tricked because the title alone including the title "Daughter" makes me think thats the type of series I will expect to get. A surrogate father and daughter relationship not a romance blooming type of deal.

I really did not want this to be another of those series, but of course it seems to be the case and I am just glad I am finding out now rather then watch the whole anime, get into the manga, then have this dropped on me later. Yes, it isn't like usagi drop in some sense but for some people that was probably their first introduction to these types of series. Where a guardian takes kid in, but then later the relationship changes. The situations are different yes, the age gaps aren't as BIG, but it still was not the type of series some people were looking to get.
Jul 19, 2019 8:01 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
All the people defending this bullshit clearly need to see a doctor and a psychiatrist ASAP lol.

This man raised and thought of this girl as his fucking daughter only to turn around and fucking marry her xD There is absolutely no credible explanation to excuse this fuckery lol

This is the type of shit that reminds me of why too much Japanese media is bad lol
Jul 27, 2019 2:48 AM
Jul 2019
Oh my !!!!!! I just knew it ! >////< Latina feel like want to be with dale forever ! I knew it! Cuz someday there got married ! ... Oh my cannot wait for anoter episode!!!!!!!! ... Btw that loli demon latina is kawaii desu :3
Aug 1, 2019 11:18 PM
Jul 2018
Tokoya said:
All the people defending this bullshit clearly need to see a doctor and a psychiatrist ASAP lol.

This man raised and thought of this girl as his fucking daughter only to turn around and fucking marry her xD There is absolutely no credible explanation to excuse this fuckery lol

This is the type of shit that reminds me of why too much Japanese media is bad lol

You guys are adding way to much world situation to this fiction story. An adventurer went into a dark forest and rescued a devil girl, he becomes her caregiver and her hero.

People like you keep making out like this dude took home a little girl to raise for banging, thats just not the case. The problem isn't with the media, its with people like you. Your minds are so warped by the sickest of possibilities (( I really cant blame you with all the content or real life situations that are ACTUALLY messed up )) BUT you are transferring that incest creep stuff onto the story. The story itself is not manufacturing it. You are the culprit of your own disdain. Might I recommend you get YOUR head examined, cause transference is usually the face of some underlying issues.
Aug 2, 2019 3:25 AM
Jan 2018
Goddamn it. I was really enjoying how wholesome the anime was too.
Aug 3, 2019 9:01 AM
Jun 2016
Wow, was enjoying the anime too...

Basically it comes off unitentionally as 'man raises cute girl into the wife he wanted'

I'm no femminist, but , really? Pygmalion was a fairy tale, folks.

I think the author/sensei was too lazy to develop separate love interests for both our MC's.
"The greatness of one's sorrow when parting is the evidence of the deepness of one's love, so if one fears sadness, one wouldn't be able to love anything."
Aug 4, 2019 8:44 AM
May 2009
Hi guys, is this series finished yet? I thought giving it a try.
Aug 12, 2019 11:18 AM
Aug 2019
Now I see, so many people are narrow-minded.
Aug 12, 2019 2:00 PM
Aug 2018
ChaosHead90MAL said:
Now I see, so many people are narrow-minded.

Yes the narrow minded people are the ones who think father/daughter relationships(which btw is in the F'in title)should not be romantic. Next we will go burn gays and witches at the stake.
Aug 16, 2019 1:12 AM

Sep 2013
By a single picture, ruin the story. Now im affraid to watch or reading the manga.
Aug 23, 2019 11:24 AM
Mar 2019
KeatsLocksley said:
corwinr said:

… … *sigh* …

DAMN IT!!!

I personally was ok if they added a little romance but not with dale, I was hoping to see a nice story with latina falling for Rudy. I haven't read the manga but I'm watching the anime and I dont want to get the LN or the manga if they're just going to drop the ball on a very good story.
Aug 30, 2019 9:02 AM
Aug 2018
Tokoya said:
Grizzziff said:

You guys are adding way to much world situation to this fiction story. An adventurer went into a dark forest and rescued a devil girl, he becomes her caregiver and her hero.

People like you keep making out like this dude took home a little girl to raise for banging, thats just not the case. The problem isn't with the media, its with people like you. Your minds are so warped by the sickest of possibilities (( I really cant blame you with all the content or real life situations that are ACTUALLY messed up )) BUT you are transferring that incest creep stuff onto the story. The story itself is not manufacturing it. You are the culprit of your own disdain. Might I recommend you get YOUR head examined, cause transference is usually the face of some underlying issues.
This grown ass man adopted a child and went on to marry said child in the future......If you don't see how laughably disgusting that is then god forbids that you ever adopt a little girl one day lol

Exactly this. I get why people can look the other way since it’s just fiction but to say that you don’t see how there can’t be some type of conflict of interest when a man takes in a girl and becomes her caregiver/guardian or whatever way you want to describe it and eventually marries her then that’s very weird.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Feb 22, 2016

3 by abystoma2 »»
Oct 27, 2022 4:16 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 4, 2015

2 by abystoma2 »»
Oct 27, 2022 4:15 PM

» Where can I read this light novel?

Akif7 - Sep 5, 2021

1 by Jeba »»
May 1, 2022 6:01 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 8 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 5, 2019

2 by Zeoraimer »»
May 31, 2020 1:33 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 6 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 27, 2018

1 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 25, 2020 7:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.