Forum Settings
Forums

Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 1 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 4, 2015 11:17 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
The beginning of the series describes the lore of the world with the Seven Color Gods. A slightly sad prologue as the mother narrates her feelings towards the main character in the afterlife. A parenting fantasy series does interest me, and the title teases that Dale would go pretty far to protect Latina.
Jun 25, 2017 10:10 AM

Jun 2008
Liked it, seems like it'll be (mostly) a sweet story.
Baka-Tsuki discord server
Oct 27, 2022 4:15 PM

Nov 2013
I felt like the developement got a bit too rushed. I think it might be interesting to see the girl struggle with communication using limited vocabulary. but the learning process was quite skimmed.

I also don't like how her remaining horn was removed too soon in the storyline. I get that it's intended as an emotional moment, but it also rids her of an unique character design feature.
You all need to watch Nami.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Feb 22, 2016

3 by abystoma2 »»
Oct 27, 2022 4:16 PM

» Where can I read this light novel?

Akif7 - Sep 5, 2021

1 by Jeba »»
May 1, 2022 6:01 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 8 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 5, 2019

2 by Zeoraimer »»
May 31, 2020 1:33 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 6 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 27, 2018

1 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 25, 2020 7:44 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 5 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Apr 23, 2018

2 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 24, 2020 2:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.