Forum Settings
Forums

Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 2 Discussion

New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 22, 2016 3:52 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Latina by now has gotten used to her new life with Dave and other humans, even making new friends her age at school. And as time goes on, she gets cuter and cuter~

Now that she's been accustomed to this new life, she embarks on a new experience by going on a journey with Dave. It's cute that she tries to be independent by helping Dave whenever possible such as cooking and buying things with her own well-earned money. On the way, they visit the gave of Latina's deceased relative. I'm curious to know more info on Latina's past.
Jan 3, 2017 10:25 AM

Jun 2016
LastChapter said:
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
Latina by now has gotten used to her new life with Dave and other humans, even making new friends her age at school. And as time goes on, she gets cuter and cuter~

Now that she's been accustomed to this new life, she embarks on a new experience by going on a journey with Dave. It's cute that she tries to be independent by helping Dave whenever possible such as cooking and buying things with her own well-earned money. On the way, they visit the gave of Latina's deceased relative. I'm curious to know more info on Latina's past.

I completely agree with everything you said but, Isn't his name "Dale" or am I reading something badly translated ? O_o
Oct 31, 2017 2:31 AM

Jun 2012
Latina sure is so cute, maybe the pale-looking Latina(during the sudden wedding conversation) were adorable as well. Those devout of Nabasjaf sure made a disgusting oracle for Latina, they need some of their own drugs.

Overall, it was a good adventure, fun and touching...glad that Latina founds a home called Tislow village.
Oct 27, 2022 4:16 PM

Nov 2013
I wonder if that lore dump about demon lords is a foreshadowning of Latina becoming the next one.
You all need to watch Nami.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 1 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Jun 4, 2015

2 by abystoma2 »»
Oct 27, 2022 4:15 PM

» Where can I read this light novel?

Akif7 - Sep 5, 2021

1 by Jeba »»
May 1, 2022 6:01 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Ko no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 8 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 5, 2019

2 by Zeoraimer »»
May 31, 2020 1:33 PM

Poll: » Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 6 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Aug 27, 2018

1 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 25, 2020 7:44 AM

Poll: » Uchi no Musume no Tame naraba, Ore wa Moshikashitara Maou mo Taoseru kamo Shirenai. Volume 5 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Apr 23, 2018

2 by FragmantLemon »»
Apr 24, 2020 2:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.