Forum Settings
Forums
Feb 20, 5:06 AM
I just finished reading all the chapters in the Manga and it is super adorable!! and i love it!! and i would love to read more!! So i was thinking of buying the LN. But there is one thing i am scared of...

Do Dale and Latina ever start having a romantic relationship?

I heard some people mention she starts having some feeling towards him and that scared me. I really hope not and it would ruin the whole story for me.

I am really hoping this is just a wholesome story of a father and adopted daughter. Knowing would also allow me to read the books without any worry of them getting romantic.

Plz let me know. i will probably just dropping the story if they do end up dating...

Feb 20, 9:57 AM

Is this what they mean when they say that a picture is worth a thousand words.

Feb 20, 2:00 PM
corwinr said:

… … *sigh* …

DAMN IT!!!

I really like this story too. Well, theres another story to add to my list of wholesome stories ruined with pointless romance.

I dont mind romance in stories but sometimes i feel like writers add romance just for the sake of adding romance. Even when it has no place in the story. And If they REALLY wanted to add romance they could of easily added another man character for her to fall for. Why ruin a beautiful and wholesome father/daughter relationship.

The level of disappointment i am feeling right now can not be described in words…
Modified by KeatsLocksley, Feb 20, 2:13 PM

Feb 20, 5:33 PM

KeatsLocksley said:
corwinr said:

… … *sigh* …

DAMN IT!!!

I really like this story too. Well, theres another story to add to my list of wholesome stories ruined with pointless romance.

I dont mind romance in stories but sometimes i feel like writers add romance just for the sake of adding romance. Even when it has no place in the story. And If they REALLY wanted to add romance they could of easily added another man character for her to fall for. Why ruin a beautiful and wholesome father/daughter relationship.

The level of disappointment i am feeling right now can not be described in words…

The romance has been there from the start on Latina's part though, it certainly didn't come out of nowhere. The way it's handed is done nicely.

Feb 20, 7:24 PM
GreenEmu said:
KeatsLocksley said:

… … *sigh* …

DAMN IT!!!

The romance has been there from the start on Latina's part though, it certainly didn't come out of nowhere. The way it's handed is done nicely.

I would'nt call it romance at the begining, it's just love. And of course she would love him. He saved her life, gave her what she needs to survive. Started teaching her and setting her up for a good future. You know… like a father.

Plus she is 7. And yes i know she grows older. But 7yo dont really show romantic intrest.

Reading a story about a guy raising a girl to adulthood from 7yo then boning her just dosnt sound like an entertaning story. Its weird AF.

Im really losing hope in anime/manga being able to write and normal story about a family without the MC wanting to bang his mother, daughter, sister, or cousin.

Feb 20, 7:52 PM

Another wholesome story ruined by unnecessary wife husbandry. To mangaka, if you want this type of ending, just make a manga emphasizing wife husbandry, it doesn't have to be ecchi or hentai, and people flock to it in droves as people like this kind of content however, they lose interest when it's shoehorned it into a wholesome series because it's not necessary.

Feb 21, 6:48 AM
Hoppy said:
Another wholesome story ruined by unnecessary wife husbandry. To mangaka, if you want this type of ending, just make a manga emphasizing wife husbandry, it doesn't have to be ecchi or hentai, and people flock to it in droves as people like this kind of content however, they lose interest when it's shoehorned it into a wholesome series because it's not necessary.
It’s a novel series originally. Complain to the “author”, not “mangaka”.

Feb 21, 7:35 AM

Furuzaki said:
Hoppy said:
It’s a novel series originally. Complain to the “author”, not “mangaka”.

Yeah, I meant novelist and light novel.

Feb 21, 11:26 PM

KeatsLocksley said:
GreenEmu said:

I would'nt call it romance at the begining, it's just love. And of course she would love him. He saved her life, gave her what she needs to survive. Started teaching her and setting her up for a good future. You know… like a father.

Plus she is 7. And yes i know she grows older. But 7yo dont really show romantic intrest.

Reading a story about a guy raising a girl to adulthood from 7yo then boning her just dosnt sound like an entertaning story. Its weird AF.

Im really losing hope in anime/manga being able to write and normal story about a family without the MC wanting to bang his mother, daughter, sister, or cousin.

Then, Maquia should be the right choice for you, not this one.
Modified by Hinotama, Feb 21, 11:35 PM

Mar 22, 8:40 PM

Ummm so how old is Dale ? What's the age gap ? If it's not huge than I might watch.

Mar 22, 11:20 PM
corwinr said:

I see , so it's just like usagi drop then

Mar 30, 10:30 PM

MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
Ummm so how old is Dale ? What's the age gap ? If it's not huge than I might watch.

8 years old, pretty normal I guess.

Mar 31, 2:02 AM

forexjammer said:
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:

Oh that's pretty normal not weird or unethical at all, then why the hell others are cringing and shitting on the novel ?
Now I'm pretty interested, I'll definitely watch the anime.
Modified by MOB_ABOMINATOR, Apr 19, 2:35 AM

Apr 7, 1:27 AM

I don't mind them getting together when she grows up to be adult as the age difference is only 10 years.

As for Usagi Drop that was a little cringey as their age difference was 24 years old and secondly that was not a fantasy.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Apr 9, 8:51 AM
Kirishiba said:
I don't mind them getting together when she grows up to be adult as the age difference is only 10 years.

As for Usagi Drop that was a little cringey as their age difference was 24 years old and secondly that was not a fantasy.

Let's just act as if the manga never existed and it ended with the anime

Jun 2, 3:37 PM
MOB_ABOMINATOR said:
forexjammer said:

Oh that's pretty normal not weird or unethical at all, then why the hell others are cringing and shitting on the novel ?
Now I'm pretty interested, I'll definitely watch the anime.

I think thats pretty weird man, I haven't read it but I've been lurking and it seems like Dale was raising the girl as a father and is just going to end up boning her, you don't think thats weird?