Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Jan 27, 2019 4:23 PM

Feb 2011
VeryLTTP said:
AnimeSucks420 said:
Why shouldn't people judge an adaptation based on the source? If the source is a pile of badly written garbage, the adaptation will be the same... they will not rewrite the entire thing when they adapt something that's why it's an ADAPTATION. if they want to make a different story then they would do [something] anime original.. and no, MAL scores don't matter at all, period. not even the end score.

@Demyx_IX it's irrelevant whether it gets to the end or not if something is garbage, it's garbage, doesn't matter if they adapt it all or not, and hopefully this will be the only season...
You [realize] there is only ONE source, and all the others -- LN/manga/anime -- are adaptations of that ONE source? what you are saying doesn't make sense at all.

Um... because the light novel makes a lot of changes from the web novel? We already see how the anime adaptation puts some changes of its own, as well.

And saying that it's garbage over and over again doesn't make your claim anymore right. The fact that your only purpose here is to scream at the clouds makes me question your overall sanity or if you're just a troll who's putting up an act for the laughs.

I was beginning to ask myself the same question. Regardless of whether it's good publicity or bad publicity, it's still publicity. The more someone hates on something, the more I start to think they actually just like hating on it. I've hated shows myself, but I've never gone out of my way to share my hatred. After everything AnimeSucks420 has said, it just sounds like hatred for harems in general and removing the harem ending altogether would fix the whole story. Like, expecting him to go home and wash his hands of the whole ordeal would be more satisfactory than the WN ending. I'd have to disagree.

@AnimeSucks420 To answer your question(s):
Others have already answered, but I'll clarify. The LN/manga/anime all diverge from the WN. You can't say otherwise. FMA is a perfect example of divergence from the source material. Regardless, it has been stated that the anime is being adapted from the LN; not the WN. In other words, the "ONE source" isn't the anime adaptation's source. If you don't like the LN either, than I have to question why you bother watching if your not a fan after reading.

If haters didn't see the average score MAL displays, there'd be far less triggered claiming a show is overrated. If no one rated the show in the first place, there'd be no overrating. I don't even see what your doing as underrating. You clearly have some bias that tells me you weren't the target audience. However, even people who aren't the target audience can be entertained to some extent. You just aren't one of them.

Are you even actually watching the series?
ReloadJan 27, 2019 5:02 PM
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Jan 27, 2019 4:47 PM

Aug 2014
Kamiyan3991 said:
OK, so far we had 3 eps and that amount of bullshit/terrible writing deserves its own thread, no kidding. I'm lazy so I'll only post some bs from episode 3, spoiler ahead.

I've posted some examples only from episode 3. This writing actually doesn't make sense from the beginning.
TBH, I'm almost impressed by all of this. I never thought you could write so bad and get away with it. I mean, this is apparently #1 show this season.

Update!
I've posted some quote that appears to be on point.

Ariavartan said:
I must say- the show is full of plot holes. Two big ones I can't even pretend to not exist
-The whole Naofumi not being able to use any other weapon is a pretty giant one considering we have seen many times using stuff that can be used offensively, like the pickass in 2 and maze in 3. What does it really mean by not being able to wield any other weapon? That he can't wield it while intenting it to be used for killng? Or just any weapon that can be used offensively?
-I spoilered myself and got to know how she grew however that leads to another plot hole-how did her parents who must be at very high level lose against a dog when she was shown to mow down entire armies her self? Can demi humans grow up normally without leveling too?

Your thoughts?
}

Hurr durr this anime skipped a large portion in the fast forward from 1st to 3rd episode, in condensing it so much things dont make as much sense.

Demi-humans growth is proportionate to their experience. She is level 18 and looks like an adult.

People who are shown as friendly already sympathised with Raph and the Shield Hero. The rest are scared of the Shield hero and act as such.

Also the plothole points are a guy not paying attention. MC can wield other weapons, but he is not able to wield them if his intent is to use it as a weapon. This was explained in the first scene where he tries to pick up the sword.

Demi-humans can grow up without levelling, but if they level this spurts their growth.

Her parents died in the first wave, we are not sure exactly what level this dog is, even though the one seen at the cave is level 15.
Professional Banana Poster

Jan 27, 2019 5:30 PM
Aug 2016
From what I saw so far I think the only reason why you even discussed this is because of how popular shield hero is. It doesn’t have to be a masterpiece to enjoy a show. Look at sao for example. Despite its poor writing there are some parts that back then I find it enjoyable. As long as people enjoy then it’s ok. If you don’t like because you think it’s bad writing then fine you dont have to, no series are perfect. From my prospective it feels as if you don’t like the series and telling people that they should not enjoy it. Some people already clearly some stuff so I wo t say anymore. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Jan 27, 2019 5:59 PM

Nov 2011
AnimeSucks420 said:
Demyx_IX said:
In other words, you are unable to think of a rebuttal to what we said, and are running away.

Don't worry, I don't think that you're worth responding to, either.

yet you 2 clowns still keep tagging me, weird

@VeryLTTP
just because you repeat the same 'insult' it won't make you cooler, now pls fuck off with that absolute trash taste of yours, thanks

@Killuan well idk what to say then if you like that garbage ending

@Ryulightorb good thing that no one gave a fuck about this novel before the anime, and even the anime is not that popular, and its objectively fucking trash
what makes sense in this shit? nothing new compared to other harem isekais, same self-insert MC becomes god bullshit, its literally a pile of trash

How childish, insulting people after they point out that you're running away from a losing fight. It's no wonder that your signature boasts about something as idiotic as 'triggering filthy weebs since 1987'.

Honestly, why the fuck are you even here if you hate the source material and the anime so much? Are you one of those morons that gets off on attacking people for liking something? From where I'm sitting, it seems like it, like you seem like a 70 year old man that has his favorite chair set up in near the window that gives them the best look out onto their lawn, just to make sure you don't miss your chance to yell at anyone that comes within 20 feet, to stay off it.

And it's quite sad to see, I almost feel bad for calling you out for your bullshit, because it seems to be the only thing you're allowed to do during free time.
Demyx_IXJan 27, 2019 6:04 PM
Jan 27, 2019 7:31 PM
Jan 2019
I still don't get how in the world can people possibly not understand why Raftalia has grown. i mean, the moment her growth is revealed, we get LEVEL 18 notification taking up like a third of the screen. You can't really get any more blatant than that without straight up telling you how things work.
Jan 27, 2019 8:52 PM

Jul 2015
AnimeSucks420 said:
Demyx_IX said:
In other words, you are unable to think of a rebuttal to what we said, and are running away.

Don't worry, I don't think that you're worth responding to, either.

yet you 2 clowns still keep tagging me, weird

@VeryLTTP
just because you repeat the same 'insult' it won't make you cooler, now pls fuck off with that absolute trash taste of yours, thanks

@Ryulightorb good thing that no one gave a fuck about this novel before the anime, and even the anime is not that popular, and its objectively fucking trash
what makes sense in this shit? nothing new compared to other harem isekais, same self-insert MC becomes god bullshit, its literally a pile of trash

but a ton of people cared about it before the anime.
Also its not even self insert nice trolling :)
Jan 27, 2019 10:11 PM
Jan 2012
Killuan said:
OnionKnightRises said:

While I disagree that the transition is essential, we at least agree on the transition could have been better. It would have been much easier for me to just let slide if it was far more gradual instead of the suddenness. It's like a time-skip that just happened for one single character. My criticisms aren't really damning the ideas, but the writing. Doesn't matter if an idea is great or poor, what matters is execution, so the mishandling of these ideas bother me more than others.

Can we atleast agree that two or even three episodes isn't enough time to come to that conclusion? There are things a mature character can add to a series that a child clearly cannot. In-fact, episode 4 is going to put that into perspective. There was a purpose for child Raphtalia to exist, and there will be a purpose for adult Raphtalia to exist.

I was basing it a bit more on what I remember from the manga, but yeah I can agree with that. I'm not trying to say the entire series is doomed to be awful or anything, just what my opinion is from what we've seen and what I remember from the manga, which I read back when it only had like 16 chapters out.

If the writer ups his game and proves everything I've criticized the show for completely wrong, I'd have absolutely no problem with that. Despite how abrasive my opinion on it can be, I do actually enjoy this series, and want it to be better
Jan 28, 2019 1:19 AM

Jul 2014
Holy shit would guys stop posting spoilers? I see untagged spoilers as well. Stopp discussing this harem shit if it spoiler te story.
Jan 28, 2019 6:33 AM

Jan 2015
Killuan said:
AnimeSucks420 said:

That said, I certainly wouldn't call this season a harem. If there is a second season, it still may not classify as one. The harem aspect doesn't show up until far into the LN/WN

atla is a garbage that shouldve stayed dead

or even better not introduced at all, but that can be said about this edgy garbage mc too :thinking:
Jan 28, 2019 6:42 AM

Jun 2017
Shuffleblade said:
Interesting discussion, I actually were blown away by the high quality of pacing and story telling in these three episodes.

Just really fascinated that we had polar opposites opinions on the writing in this series.

Maybe the only interesting comment in this thread
May our sweet and Merciful Madoka be with you
Jan 28, 2019 6:54 AM

Apr 2007
Devil_Slayer said:
Holy shit would guys stop posting spoilers? I see untagged spoilers as well. Stopp discussing this harem shit if it spoiler te story.

Was it something I posted? I tried to keep the spoiler bits in spoiler tags.

AnimeSucks420 said:

or even better not introduced at all, but that can be said about this edgy garbage mc too :thinking:

Whatever you say...I still don't know why you read to the end of a WN you clearly hate. That's what mystifies me.
KilluanJan 28, 2019 7:16 AM
Jan 28, 2019 7:09 AM

Jan 2015
Killuan said:
Devil_Slayer said:

AnimeSucks420 said:
atla is a garbage that shouldve stayed dead

Whatever you say...I still don't know why you read to the end of a WN you clearly hate. That's what mystifies me.

i didnt, dont worry about that
Jan 28, 2019 7:14 AM

Apr 2007
AnimeSucks420 said:
Killuan said:

i didnt, dont worry about that

I see. Needles to say, spoiler tag your shit about Atla.
Jan 31, 2019 7:02 AM
Oct 2015
OnionKnightRises said:
It's still not a great explanation, and even something pre-planned can still be a shoddy idea. The higher the level the older she is? Why was it such a gigantic uptick in such a relatively short amount of time? Why was it even an idea in the first place? The author didn't need to make this a part of the series, it's such a weird little part of the setting that even if it made complete sense, doesn't add anything and just confounds instead.
It's there to underline the difference between humans & demis.

OnionKnightRises said:
Also I'm not talking about the people part of the false rape claims, I'm talking about everyone else. Did no one in the lower classes decide to doubt it at all?
As we can see, those who actually interact with him or see him in action don't buy the crap. But they're the small minority. Most have no direct interaction with him and thus don't know him for who he actually is. People don't trust those whom they know next to nothing about except naive people and true saints.

OnionKnightRises said:
Racism might not be disregarded completely, but it's definitely lost focus. This might be more spoiler territory though. It's a central theme towards Raphtalia, yet it's importance falls off.
Because it's really difficult to focus on many things at once. Tackling multiple issues one by one is always easier than taking them all at once.

AnimeSucks420 said:
why shouldnt people judge an adaptation based on the source? if the source is a pile of badly written garbage, the adaptation will be the same... they will not rewrite the entire thing when they adapt something that's why it's an ADAPTATION.
You clearly have not read the light novel version of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai. It's completely different from the anime. The anime producer simply took the title, characters, & the whole chuunibyou concept to make an anime with original storyline. Even the characters are different persons despite having the same names & character designs.
Jan 31, 2019 7:18 AM

Jan 2015
Ryuutobi said:
OnionKnightRises said:
It's still not a great explanation, and even something pre-planned can still be a shoddy idea. The higher the level the older she is? Why was it such a gigantic uptick in such a relatively short amount of time? Why was it even an idea in the first place? The author didn't need to make this a part of the series, it's such a weird little part of the setting that even if it made complete sense, doesn't add anything and just confounds instead.

OnionKnightRises said:
Also I'm not talking about the people part of the false rape claims, I'm talking about everyone else. Did no one in the lower classes decide to doubt it at all?
As we can see, those who actually interact with him or see him in action don't buy the crap. But they're the small minority. Most have no direct interaction with him and thus don't know him for who he actually is. People don't trust those whom they know next to nothing about except naive people and true saints.

OnionKnightRises said:
Racism might not be disregarded completely, but it's definitely lost focus. This might be more spoiler territory though. It's a central theme towards Raphtalia, yet it's importance falls off.
Because it's really difficult to focus on many things at once. Tackling multiple issues one by one is always easier than taking them all at once.

AnimeSucks420 said:
why shouldnt people judge an adaptation based on the source? if the source is a pile of badly written garbage, the adaptation will be the same... they will not rewrite the entire thing when they adapt something that's why it's an ADAPTATION.
You clearly have not read the light novel version of Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai. It's completely different from the anime. The anime producer simply took the title, characters, & the whole chuunibyou concept to make an anime with original storyline. Even the characters are different persons despite having the same names & character designs.

doesnt change the fact that this series is garbage in every form, ln ,wn, anime, manga all are trash
Jan 31, 2019 8:22 AM
Jul 2013
Lol why hasn't this thread get removed yet

Mass report it so that the dumb op gets his ban
Jan 31, 2019 8:43 AM

Sep 2018
Character flaws aside, finding plot holes before the plot finishing is illogical. As for characters aswell, I believe they will explain the princess's and king's treatment towards the shield hero and the general discrimination towards him. My guess is how demi humans see the shield hero as true heroes (raphthalia's flashback) so maybe the previous shield hero (from the story) stood up for the demi humans, neglecting humans, hence people hate him.

As for the villagers acting like shitheads, well yeah that did seem weird, no excuses there but the scene did fulfill it's purpose of showing shield hero as people's hero who is hated by nobles and knights. The way the nobles acted in episodr 4 made sense.
SigmaAceholeJan 31, 2019 8:57 AM
[There was never a purpose or meaning to life]

[No matter how you spin it.... I lose again]

Jan 31, 2019 9:09 AM
Jan 2018
kramXD said:
Lol why hasn't this thread get removed yet

Mass report it so that the dumb op gets his ban

Why not just report it
Jan 31, 2019 9:34 AM
Nov 2018
Be patient please
Sorry for the grammar
Jan 31, 2019 9:47 AM

Sep 2016
This series is basically edgy mc with Loli slaves in another world, hope that at least Japan see this trash for what it is
Jan 31, 2019 9:54 AM

Jan 2013
AnimeSucks420 said:
Ryuutobi said:

doesnt change the fact that this series is garbage in every form, ln ,wn, anime, manga all are trash
Still trying to move the goalpost huh?
Please learn about cel animation and its technical process.
Learn how special effects and backlighting were done without computers.

Jan 31, 2019 11:17 PM
Jul 2013
Check out OPs profile lol his favorites shows screams out good writing, he completed 266 shows (WOW AMAZING, SO MANY) means he's an expert in writing, he knows everything guys, this guy is legit and has the credibility

kramXDFeb 1, 2019 1:56 AM
Feb 1, 2019 2:43 AM

Jan 2019
Worst writing u've seen in a while... So we can accept the fact that u are a lucky guy ;)
Merciful lies or painful truth?
Feb 1, 2019 3:36 AM

Jul 2014
How is this topic not closed yet?
Feb 1, 2019 3:48 AM

Aug 2014
i liked the manga the novel was ok. the anime was okish too. i feel the real problem here is the illustration of the writing not the writing it self... after combining info from all 3 my mind is confused i ended up just making up a fanfic in my head or something lmao

Feb 1, 2019 5:24 AM

Dec 2013
kramXD said:
Check out OPs profile lol his favorites shows screams out good writing, he completed 266 shows (WOW AMAZING, SO MANY) means he's an expert in writing, he knows everything guys, this guy is legit and has the credibility

Uhh, my profile wasn't updated in ages. I occasionally add something to the list but I'm way too lazy to add everything & update scores.
And TBH, witchunting is not a good idea to gain credibility. Just sayin'.

Anyways, we had episode 4 now and this writing still lacks in many ways.
The episode itself was more enjoyable though.

1) Okay, so our Spear Hero is just dumb af and we should hate him. That's pretty lazy writing if you ask me.

2) Other heroes ain't better. Like seriously, wtf is this logic? At first, they were rather egoistic, and now they're Heroes of Justice.

3) ^^ They didn't notice that "rape" thing being made-up (which was pretty obvi. TBH), but now they did notice supposedly "hardly noticeable" wind magic? And wtf man, she literally blew him away.

4) That "leveling" mechanic was too goddamn simple. I got disbelief.

Basically, it could be hella better. The author fucked this up so badly.
Kamiyan3991Feb 1, 2019 5:29 AM
Feb 1, 2019 5:47 AM

Sep 2009
What I personally found weird is how the princess is trying to fuck Naofumi over again for no reason.
Didn't make sense to me especially because she already got all his money and also made the entire country hate him why did she want to strip him off his only party member.
Why is she so hung up over him she doesn't get anything out of that.
If that won't be explained then I feel like that was just lazy writing to make MC suffer more so that the audience is reminded yet again "oh yeah everyone hates him".

Feb 1, 2019 5:49 AM

Oct 2014
Meruru-tan said:
What I personally found weird is how the princess is trying to fuck Naofumi over again for no reason.
Didn't make sense to me especially because she already got all his money and also made the entire country hate him why did she want to strip him off his only party member.
If that won't be explained then I feel like that was just lazy writing to make MC suffer more so that the audience is reminded yet again "oh yeah everyone hates him".

Well let's say that Shield heroes don't have a good rep in the kingdom.
Feb 1, 2019 6:10 AM

Oct 2014
Kamiyan3991 said:
kramXD said:

Uhh, my profile wasn't updated in ages. I occasionally add something to the list but I'm way too lazy to add everything & update scores.

1) Okay, so our Spear Hero is just dumb af and we should hate him. That's pretty lazy writing if you ask me.

2) Other heroes ain't better. Like seriously, wtf is this logic? At first, they were rather egoistic, and now they're Heroes of Justice.

3) ^^ They didn't notice that "rape" thing being made-up (which was pretty obvi. TBH), but now they did notice supposedly "hardly noticeable" wind magic? And wtf man, she literally blew him away.

Well allow me to reply.

2) Well that is only their title, later events will proof that they are still egotistic.

3) I don't get it either, other source materials depicted him not being blown away by that attack. In fact it only caught him of guard. In the anime, the King and all the on-lookers were in cahoots with each other. So they were only pretending that they did not notice it.
tbh it would've been better if the other 2 Heroes had their doubts about the accusation from the start.
Feb 1, 2019 7:39 AM
Jul 2016
They want to show a guy being bullied for the sake of being bullied without telling us why he is bullied till later in the story.

The author is trying to portray events from the MC's POV. And victims rarely know why they are hated in the real world either.

I feel that this is the author's intention. It doesnt say anything about the quality of the writing though.

The problem is that after the reveal later, it is a bit of letdown. Their reason for bullying him is kind of one dimensional.

There is no secret conspiracy. Rather, the conspiracy is just weak. The MC gets more angrier from all of this and activates his curse powers, but that is just out of coincidence. The same thing happens to all the other heroes.

The first princess is technically responsible for the majority and Wikipedia lists her as main antagonist but that would be incorrect. You would think she is some kind of supervillain in disguise. In reality she is just a bitch, which further supports my assertion that the author just wants us to see the MC as a victim for the sake of being victim and the steps he takes, some may be controversial, to get stronger.

The other heroes are all dumb and dumber by comparison, more so in the future stories. This is likely an attempt to show how powerless gamers would be if their RPGs were real.
AplasiaFeb 1, 2019 7:44 AM
Feb 1, 2019 10:05 AM

Nov 2011
Kamiyan3991 said:
kramXD said:

1. Oh look, its the term you use...EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. YOU. FIND. SOMETHING. THAT. YOU. DON'T. LIKE. And to make things hilariously ironic, you don't explain why you feel that way or how it could be improved upon. That's pretty lazy writing, if you ask me.

2. Sadly this is accurate and it gets way worse before it gets better. (7 books into the LN and I still hate them)

3. This is a divergence from all the other sources. The spell only knocks him off balance and the distraction gives Spear the opportunity to win. Slso in the LN Naofumi is kicking him in the crotch and has a balloon go for Spear's face instead of threatening to do so. Although it does provide the most satisfying yamero in anime history.
Feb 1, 2019 10:31 AM
Jan 2018
loolz said:
This series is basically edgy mc with Loli slaves in another world, hope that at least Japan see this trash for what it is

If they thought it was trash it wouldn't have gotten an anime and the LN sales wouldn't still be rising . Heck it wouldn't have even reached 20 LN vols if they thought it was trash when most LN series become 3 Volume wonders
Feb 1, 2019 10:36 AM

Aug 2014
Kamiyan bullshit hater, gtfo
Feb 1, 2019 10:47 AM
Jul 2015
Meruru-tan said:

I don't remember there being much of a reason. I think she just wanted to distract the spear hero since he seemed to want to talk to Raphtalia? But even that's a bit much.

Minor spoilers, overall she does have her plans, and is using the Shield hero as a scapegoat to achieve said plans. I guess she just needs to keep him from achieving much in general? They have run ins in the future that make more sense to the overall plot. So I'm gonna say that this was done as a plot device. Its just a way to push Raphtalia and Naofumi closer by putting them through some shit.
Feb 1, 2019 12:00 PM
Dec 2018
Kamiyan3991 said:

1) so if someone goes around saying your a rapist and how bad you are you wont get upseat too?

2)they just pointing out what they saw.

3)the entire country sees the shield hero has the devil it will be explained later. So ya even if he was innocent no one cared the point was to convice the other heroes that he was bad by showing fake proff that he did it. Has for the wind magic the heroes saw it with they own eyes and declaire it. They not bad they just easly tricked.

4)what leveling mechanic? The explanation on why demihumans grow? Ya is that simple and will get more details about it later.

Wtf are you still on this post? we get it you dont like it but why are you still watching it? Is so you came up with material to crit about? That sounds like some fucked up fetish. If you dont get it then move on plz. bc if you were not sold with ep 4 then nothing will change ur mind so stop trying. Please do us a big favor and just drop it and move on. Please!
Feb 1, 2019 12:06 PM

Oct 2016
Kamiyan3991 said:
OK, so far we had 3 eps and that amount of bullshit/terrible writing deserves its own thread, no kidding. I'm lazy so I'll only post some bs from episode 3, spoiler ahead.

I've posted some examples only from episode 3. This writing actually doesn't make sense from the beginning.
TBH, I'm almost impressed by all of this. I never thought you could write so bad and get away with it. I mean, this is apparently #1 show this season.

Update!

Ariavartan said:
I must say- the show is full of plot holes. Two big ones I can't even pretend to not exist
-The whole Naofumi not being able to use any other weapon is a pretty giant one considering we have seen many times using stuff that can be used offensively, like the pickass in 2 and maze in 3. What does it really mean by not being able to wield any other weapon? That he can't wield it while intenting it to be used for killng? Or just any weapon that can be used offensively?
-I spoilered myself and got to know how she grew however that leads to another plot hole-how did her parents who must be at very high level lose against a dog when she was shown to mow down entire armies her self? Can demi humans grow up normally without leveling too?

Your thoughts?
Congrats, but the ratings and popularity would say otherwise soooo if you don't like it then why are you still here? Why bother to even make this post if not for attention? I find it really pathetic when someone had to be a contrarian.
Feb 1, 2019 12:27 PM

Apr 2016
Kamiyan3991 said:

Update!

Ariavartan said:

Your thoughts?

Well that's just like, your opinion man.
Feb 1, 2019 10:29 PM
Jul 2013
Kamiyan3991 said:

Kamiyan3991 said:

Who's we? The people in that country? He got framed up you didn't even get that part? And dumb? Wtf okay he left his door unlocked one time and not as adaptive as the other three heroes but that's already dumb to you? Or it's you who's really dumb, you also didn't even get the part that spear hero is double the current level of shield hero yet he still would've won hadn't the intervention but he's dumb right? Inb4 why is that he almost won despite his level, I can tell you didn't even get this part too, shield hero does the basic hence his stats are more balanced in fact he's forced to do so coz of his situation, while the spear hero and other just grind level for the sake of it coz they have all the support they need and did not care about basic stats and balancing them with depth

Kamiyan3991 said:

Those are called personality, it might not be much of a personality it's personality regardless, you just proved you have no logic, the spear hero is yeah an SJW and ofc bitch took advantage of that, Sword and Bow just doing what they can to not get taken advantage off that's why they were that wary of the King at first, anyone can tell the summoning was suspicious, it's like you live your whole life in a monastery like what did you expect, everyone is a saint or something?

Well they get praise left and right by the people, their heads would get bigger obviously

Kamiyan3991 said:

And you speak you know of writing when you're using an argument based on a viewers perspective lmao the characters don't see everything that us viewers see you dumb troubled kid jfc that's elementary my dear watson lol

About the intervention, it was made clear in the episode that the audience did saw the wind attack but King glared at them to shut them up and yet you still argue the audience didn't see lol goddamn your observation skills is poor as hell

Overall, your arguments are opinionated af and very ignorant, basically your opinion is very weak, you lack basic logic, I suggest you go out and socialize instead of making a fool out of yourself with dumb threads like this lol

And be patient, everything will connect through out the show, like why King and Daughter is like that to the shield hero, why demihumans are descrimimated, why the country is there some rumors towards the shield (not including the rape thing) why Sword and Bow are that wary about the summoning, why is slavery legal there

Honestly you already have all the clues in these 4 episodes
-the church
-other countries
-teleportation to the waves

Protip: next time don't act like you know everything when your weak opinion is that garbage you'd just embarrassed yourself yet again then lol
kramXDFeb 2, 2019 3:12 AM
Feb 1, 2019 11:52 PM

Dec 2011
Killuan said:
midwiferuler said:

is she gonna change again? (yeah I want some spoiler pls pls pls)

That's not entirely true. She becomes more serious minded and fairly no nonsense as the series progresses.
Feb 1, 2019 11:56 PM

Dec 2011
Citizen Kane was a terrible movie. You didn't find out who Rosebud was till the end.

OP logic.
Feb 2, 2019 4:43 AM
Apr 2010
KatsutoSaki said:
Doesn't every isekai have the worst writing?

Dimension High School is the best isekai. fight me.
Feb 2, 2019 5:37 AM

Sep 2017
loolz said:

I know, right? Just the same way they were able to aknowledge Bakemonogatari and Madoka Magica as ground-breaking shows.
Feb 2, 2019 6:55 AM

Mar 2010
loolz said:

Well the LN and WN are certainly not poplar in Japan. Only those the west care about it, but it is just another revenge isekai that is dime a dozen over there. The anime seems to be barely boosting the novels too.
Feb 2, 2019 6:56 AM

Sep 2017
KatsutoSaki said:
Doesn't every isekai have the worst writing?

Actually no, even if most do.
Feb 2, 2019 10:05 AM

Sep 2009
mecegirl said:
Meruru-tan said:

I don't remember there being much of a reason. I think she just wanted to distract the spear hero since he seemed to want to talk to Raphtalia? But even that's a bit much.

Minor spoilers, overall she does have her plans, and is using the Shield hero as a scapegoat to achieve said plans. I guess she just needs to keep him from achieving much in general? They have run ins in the future that make more sense to the overall plot. So I'm gonna say that this was done as a plot device. Its just a way to push Raphtalia and Naofumi closer by putting them through some shit.

Okay that sounds reasonable! Thank you for clearing that up =)

Feb 2, 2019 10:18 AM

Apr 2007
Draconalis said:
Killuan said:

That's not entirely true. She becomes more serious minded and fairly no nonsense as the series progresses.

Don't believe that's what he's asking though. Maybe the LN is different but in the manga Raphtalia still has a lot of cuteness to her. Episode 4 is a pretty good representation of what kind of character she is.
Feb 3, 2019 3:27 AM
Aug 2014
Kamiyan3991 said:

Update!

Ariavartan said:

Your thoughts?

Wait or read the manga. Most of your points will be answered.
Feb 3, 2019 4:17 AM

Jul 2017
Shield hero is poorly written garbage. Expect a lengthy review on it later
Feb 3, 2019 6:56 AM

Nov 2011
OG_Gattsu said:
Given that hardly any of the Isekais that you've completed have a rating higher than 5, one should take your opinion with a McDonald's sized serving of salt.
Feb 3, 2019 7:55 AM

Jul 2017
Demyx_IX said:
OG_Gattsu said:
Given that hardly any of the Isekais that you've completed have a rating higher than 5, one should take your opinion with a McDonald's sized serving of salt.

Well Isekai’s are poorly written garbage. I wouldn’t expect you to know what good writing looks like considering you like Shield Hero and DiTF lmao
FlexstyleFeb 3, 2019 8:00 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (10) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2019

219 by SanessyAdversary »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 8, 2019

236 by SanessyAdversary »»
Yesterday, 7:06 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 1, 2019

292 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 8:46 PM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 24, 2019

270 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 23, 6:36 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2019

355 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 22, 9:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.