Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 9, 2018 3:12 PM

Mar 2013
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PVs), TV ads (CMs), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai | TV | PV
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai is an anime adaptation by Silver and Arvo Animation that is based on Taishi Tsutsui's manga. Yoshiaki Iwasaki (Love Hina) will direct the series, which will broadcast in Spring 2019.

Note: The video is region-locked; click here for an alternative link.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Movie: Orion no Ya | Movie | PV
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Movie: Orion no Ya is a theatrical adaptation of the light novel by Fujino Omori and Suzuhito Yasuda, which will feature a new story. The promotional video previews Yuka Iguchi's song "Onaji Sora no Shita de." The movie is slated to premiere on February 15, 2019.

Egao no Daika | TV | CM
The new commercial for Egao no Daika previews the opening song "Egao no Kanata" by Chiho feat. majiko. The anime will premiere on WOWOW on January 4.

Fruits Basket (2019) | TV | Teaser
Fruits Basket (2019) is a new anime based on Natsuki Takaya's shoujo manga and will adapt the manga series in its entirety. The production will consist of new cast and staff members, with Yoshihide Ibata (Shingeki! Kyojin Chuugakkou) directing the series at TMS Entertainment.

Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya | ONA | Teaser
Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya is a CG remake of the 1986 series and will take place between the Galaxian Wars arc and the Silver Saint arc. The anime will stream on Netflix in Summer 2019.

Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai | TV | PV
The second promotional video for Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai features the opening song "Sora no Ne" by ZAQ. The anime is slated to broadcast on Tokyo MX on January 13, and then later on TV Aichi, MBS, and BS11.

Strike the Blood III | OVA | PV
Strike the Blood III is an OVA series that will adapt the Seisen-hen arc that takes place in Gakuto Mikumo's light novel. The promotional video previews the ending theme song "Love Stoic" by Risa Taneda. The first two episodes of the OVA will ship on December 19.

Sakana-sanDec 9, 2018 3:14 PM
Dec 9, 2018 3:16 PM

Apr 2014
Only excited for strike the blood. Bokuben looks cheap asf. Shoulda gave it to shaft
Dec 9, 2018 3:31 PM

Dec 2014
Danmachi looks nice.

Interested in watching Fruits Basket since I never saw the original.

Yukina looking super cute in the Strike the Blood trailer, I don't care much for Strike the Blood's story but I'm always up for some nice fan service. xD
Dec 9, 2018 4:13 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
No real hype this week outside of Fruits Basket, never watched the OG or read the manga but its popularity definitly makes me curious.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Dec 9, 2018 5:44 PM

Jan 2016
Bokuben, Danmachi, Fruits Basket.
Dec 10, 2018 12:25 AM

Jul 2015
fruits basket looks great tbh

seriously why danmachi don't have a harem tag ....

BokuBen looks cheap as fuck
tragedydesuDec 10, 2018 12:29 AM
Dec 10, 2018 1:05 AM

Oct 2018
Holy shit, that Saint Seiya CGI show looks really fucking ugly. I can't believe Terumi Nishii did character designs for that. What were they thinking?
Dec 10, 2018 1:39 AM

Nov 2018
I've seen good words about Fruit Basket, so this and Strike The Blood my candy.
Dec 10, 2018 4:04 PM

Aug 2016
moodie said:
Only excited for strike the blood. Bokuben looks cheap asf. Shoulda gave it to shaft

Bokuben anime was an opportunity to actually make it more appealing with some nice soundtracks, voices and animation, but yeah, could skip it.
:v

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

8 by kataneer »»
14 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 2 hours ago

4 by nec0_0 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
5 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
6 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.