Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Oct 2, 2018 6:25 AM

Dec 2015
I think it has gone really well. It's an overall great series, short waiting time per season, they haven't messed up and they aren't milking it. Now all that's left is for them to finish it up with a bang, make it good, and end it great.

Edit: Misleading title, I was in a rush so I quickly typed it out. I meant they should end it here and take a break while they build up the source material so that when they continue they won't have to stop again and the hype won't die down.
--Milo--Feb 15, 2019 6:08 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 2, 2018 6:29 AM
Jul 2018
4th season as last one? I doubt it since the manga is still ongoing...probably will go at least until 300th chapter....or even more....

The author will invent everything just to make it more longer
Oct 2, 2018 6:34 AM
Aug 2017
Super excited for the upcoming season :) Really wanting some Uraraka developments but we’ll see how that goes hopefully mah boi isn’t the insanely dense type -_-
Oct 2, 2018 7:03 AM
Jan 2018
Frroku said:
4th season as last one? I doubt it since the manga is still ongoing...probably will go at least until 300th chapter....or even more....

The way they keep producing quality content and pacing it will end up catching the manga. If they don’t end it, they will have to delay the release which will kill the hype.
Oct 2, 2018 7:07 AM
Jul 2018
OGAnime said:
Frroku said:

The way they keep producing quality content and pacing it will end up catching the manga. If they don’t end it, they will have to delay the release which will kill the hype.

More to delay the anime they will make it shorter. 12/13 episodes longer...

Yet, until s4 will be aired, the manga will release a lot of chapters as well..
Oct 2, 2018 7:12 AM

Dec 2015
Frroku said:
OGAnime said:

If they do another 25 episode season, they'll probably catch up, which as said would kill the hype.
It's probably for the best to end it this season then work their butt off to prepare for more so it isn't likely.
--Milo--Oct 2, 2018 11:13 AM
Oct 2, 2018 7:16 AM
Jul 2018
how do you know that it's gonna be the last season
Oct 2, 2018 7:48 AM

May 2009
Milomite said:
If they do another 25 episode season, they'll probably catch up, which as said would kill the hype.
It's probably for the best to end it this season or work their butt off to prepare for another, which isn't likely.

You know that next year will be around 50 chapters more than today? They adapt 2 episodes per episode and 3rd season had 2 or 3 filler episodes. They can always add more filler.
Oct 2, 2018 8:11 AM

Oct 2015
I love how you are assuming it'll be the last season xD very wise
Oct 2, 2018 8:43 AM

Jun 2015
Any sources? I really doubt this will be the last season considering how well the manga is doing + how far ahead it will be when this season finishes airing. Ending this show here would be fuckin ridiculous. Semi career suicide for the studio making it since it brings in so much money as well.
I don't even know what to write in here.
Oct 2, 2018 8:48 AM
Jul 2018
OGAnime said:
Frroku said:

this is so not true. the manga will always stay approx 50 chapters ahead. each season adapts 50 chapters, then there's the break between seasons and the manga releases approx 40-50 chapters in that time frame. this is how it's been going and if it continues at the same pace, catching up to the manga won't be a problem
Oct 2, 2018 9:24 AM

Jan 2014
CalmCall said:
Any sources? I really doubt this will be the last season considering how well the manga is doing + how far ahead it will be when this season finishes airing. Ending this show here would be fuckin ridiculous. Semi career suicide for the studio making it since it brings in so much money as well.

when they mean "last season" it mean because this season would likely end near the current chapter in manga, so if the studio gonna continue, we will wait for several years so the gap between anime and manga isn't too close.
Oct 2, 2018 9:33 AM
Jun 2016
I think this is a pretty ignorant statement. There is no reason to think MHA isn't getting a full adaptation if you look at its popularity. Also, the manga has no signs of stopping soon so assuming it's going to end is pretty short-sighted.
Oct 2, 2018 10:02 AM

Sep 2016
Hopefully it is, but we know that Boku no Hero is way too popular to just let go like that
Oct 2, 2018 10:17 AM
Jan 2017
I dunno there’s already enough content for the suppose 5th series (the festival arc, pro hero arc, battle arc) so by the time this season concludes there should easily be enough for season maybe even 7
Oct 2, 2018 10:31 AM

Feb 2018
The manga is still going on and until the 4th season ends the ll be enough material for a 5th one.
Oct 2, 2018 11:09 AM

Jul 2015
Last season? With how popular it is? Wich anime study in its healthy judgment will not make use a gold's eggs hen... I also think this will keep on for a while... Seriously ...

Well, let's put the data on the table:

BNHA 1 season, 13 chapters
Apr 3, 2016 to Jun 26, 2016
adapted chapters: 1 - 21
when the anime began the manga was by the 84th or 85th chapter. When the anime ended it had through chapter 100 approximately, about 79 chapters of difference with the anime.

BNHA 2 season, 25 chapters
Apr 1, 2017 to Sep 30, 2017
adapted chapters: 22 - 70, 48 chapters approximately.
When the anime began the manga was by chapter 131 or 132. At the end of the anime the manga had through chapter 153 or 154 approximately, about 83 or 84 chapters of difference with the anime.

BNHA 3 season, 25 chapters
Apr 7, 2018 to Sep 29, 2018
adapted chapters: 71-124, 55 chapters approximately.
When the anime began the manga was by the chapter 177 or 178. When the anime ended this weekend the manga had 200 chapters, about 76 chapters of difference with the anime.

I've seen many people saying that if BNHA decides to adapt another season of 20+ chapters, it will reach the manga and therefore it will not be able to keep up with this rhythm ... haha ​​no. Without counting that season 2 and 3 have some filler chapters, it is maintaining one season per year adapting about 50 chapters (except in season 1), and the manga release about 50 chapters per year approximately. You can say it has material for almost a 5th season.

Apparently if they stay with the pace leading up to now, it can release seasons until the manga ends ... or until it will be no popular enough to be able to financially support another season, but seeing BNHA popularity right now I doubt it, I hightly doubt it.

PS: taking into account that each season of BNHA came out in April ... I think the 4th has a high probability of being release in April the next year.
Oct 2, 2018 11:11 AM

Dec 2015
xShinigami3125 said:
The manga is still going on and until the 4th season ends the ll be enough material for a 5th one.

You reckon? Well then maybe season 4 or 5, but they'll likely catch up and the hype will die down. Honestly I feel like it'll be better if they stop after season 4, get enough content so we can hype for more seasons until they complete everything. Otherwise if they go until season 5 or 6 and we have to wait a long time for the finishing season or what not, then it'll be very disruptive of the flow.
Oct 2, 2018 11:17 AM

Dec 2015
Shanika said:
Last season? With how popular it is? Wich anime study in its healthy judgment will not make use a gold's eggs hen... I also think this will keep on for a while... Seriously ...

Well, let's put the data on the table:

BNHA 1 season, 13 chapters
Apr 3, 2016 to Jun 26, 2016
adapted chapters: 1 - 21
when the anime began the manga was by the 84th or 85th chapter. When the anime ended it had through chapter 100 approximately, about 79 chapters of difference with the anime.

BNHA 2 season, 25 chapters
Apr 1, 2017 to Sep 30, 2017
adapted chapters: 22 - 70, 48 chapters approximately.
When the anime began the manga was by chapter 131 or 132. At the end of the anime the manga had through chapter 153 or 154 approximately, about 83 or 84 chapters of difference with the anime.

BNHA 3 season, 25 chapters
Apr 7, 2018 to Sep 29, 2018
adapted chapters: 71-124, 55 chapters approximately.
When the anime began the manga was by the chapter 177 or 178. When the anime ended this weekend the manga had 200 chapters, about 76 chapters of difference with the anime.

I've seen many people saying that if BNHA decides to adapt another season of 20+ chapters, it will reach the manga and therefore it will not be able to keep up with this rhythm ... haha ​​no. Without counting that season 2 and 3 have some filler chapters, it is maintaining one season per year adapting about 50 chapters (except in season 1), and the manga release about 50 chapters per year approximately. You can say it has material for almost a 5th season.

Apparently if they stay with the pace leading up to now, it can release seasons until the manga ends ... or until it will be no popular enough to be able to financially support another season, but seeing BNHA popularity right now I doubt it, I hightly doubt it.

PS: taking into account that each season of BNHA came out in April ... I think the 4th has a high probability of being release in April the next year.

That makes sense, if they can continue until the manga ends, that'll be great. I just don't want them to not have enough material for the finishing season and kill the hype.
I'm gonna go with that though.
Oct 2, 2018 11:18 AM

Feb 2018
Milomite said:
xShinigami3125 said:

You reckon? Well then maybe season 4 or 5, but they'll likely catch up and the hype will die down. Honestly I feel like it'll be better if they stop after season 4, get enough content so we can hype for more seasons until they complete everything. Otherwise if they go until season 5 or 6 and we have to wait a long time for the finishing season or what not, then it'll be very disruptive of the flow.

I think s4 ll be a low point for the series because the upcoming arc is quite unpopular among manga readers but you need to consider that the manga is still being published. The last few episodes of the anime adapted chapter 120 something of the manga and there are 200 chapters out atm. And until next year there ll be even more so I doubt that the anime ll catch up to the manga if they continue like this.
Oct 2, 2018 11:23 AM
Jul 2018
Milomite said:
Frroku said:

It's probably for the best to end it this season then work their butt off to prepare for more so it isn't likely.

The anime can't catch the manga with 25 episodes. It's not the 4th season will start tomorow..

Probably will start at spring next year at least...until then the manga will release a lot of chapters...
Oct 2, 2018 11:59 AM
Jul 2018
Kind of a misleading title, OP.

Anyways, I pretty much agree with you. The same thing happened with Food Wars—the anime caught up with the manga really fast and didn't consider that problem, so the latest season tasted a bit bland *badum tish*.

I hope they make the ending of the fourth season worth the watch, it would be a shame for them to kill of all the hype and force the audience to "continue reading the manga"... I honestly hate it when endings are left like that. It's one thing to conclude an arc but it's another thing to just leave the anime at a cliffhanger.
Oct 2, 2018 12:44 PM

May 2015
DonDask said:
Hopefully it is, but we know that Boku no Hero is way too popular to just let go like that

You're not being forced to watch it are you?

Oct 2, 2018 12:56 PM

Sep 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
DonDask said:

No, I'm not, I was stuck watching three seasons of that anime waiting for "This is were it gets good" and nothing really happened.
Oct 2, 2018 1:00 PM

May 2015
DonDask said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

No, I'm not, I was stuck watching three seasons of that anime waiting for "This is were it gets good" and nothing really happened.

Then stop watching it? I don't know why you care if this is the last season or not when all you have to do is ignore it.

Oct 2, 2018 1:12 PM
Feb 2018
DonDask said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

I know right. Everyone hypes up the next thing and all you get is trash.
Battle shounen fanbases

Then when you don't watch some idiot who told you it gets good tells you you didn't give it a chance lmao
Oct 2, 2018 1:13 PM
Feb 2018
TsukuyomiREKT said:
DonDask said:

Then stop watching it? I don't know why you care if this is the last season or not when all you have to do is ignore it.

Try ignoring an anime no-one in the anime community will shut up about. Wish the actually good ones got this much attention. It's kinda sad sigh
Oct 2, 2018 1:21 PM

Jul 2017
nice troll post OP. hah! a last season you're funny
Oct 2, 2018 1:22 PM

Jul 2017
Nice troll post OP. hah! A last season, you're funny. This is probably the next one piece divided into seasons so it doesn't have fillers
Oct 2, 2018 1:24 PM

May 2015
AcelyK said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Try ignoring an anime no-one in the anime community will shut up about. Wish the actually good ones got this much attention. It's kinda sad sigh

It's not that hard. Just...don't watch it.

Oct 2, 2018 1:26 PM
Sep 2017
You think this will be the last season?
Oct 2, 2018 1:38 PM

Sep 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
DonDask said:

Oh, okay, I'm sorry for trying to give something multiple chances and end up with nothing but a lame experience. Next time I might just watch the first episode, give it a 1 and move on
Oct 2, 2018 1:47 PM

May 2015
DonDask said:
TsukuyomiREKT said:

Oh, okay, I'm sorry for trying to give something multiple chances and end up with nothing but a lame experience. Next time I might just watch the first episode, give it a 1 and move on

Never said that was a bad thing or that you shouldn't have done it. My point is, why continue to watch something, and wish for it to end when you can literally just stop watching it? Saying a show should end just because you personally don't like it is selfish.

Oct 2, 2018 1:54 PM

Sep 2016
TsukuyomiREKT said:
DonDask said:

Never said that was a bad thing or that you shouldn't have done it. My point is, why continue to watch something, and wish for it to end when you can literally just stop watching it? Saying a show should end just because you personally don't like it is selfish.

Is not selfish, is a personal opinion, and I do believe that I can share my thoughts on a internet forum. Also, my other reason to watch something that I consider awful and terrible is to really know why I consider it so and to have arguments when I try to defend my points (Which now I have to spare)
Oct 2, 2018 1:55 PM
Nov 2017
Pisteuo said:
Super excited for the upcoming season :) Really wanting some Uraraka developments but we’ll see how that goes hopefully mah boi isn’t the insanely dense type -_-
RIGHT! Let's get a clutch ending and my ships fulfilled
Oct 2, 2018 1:55 PM

Nov 2016
No... Just No my nibba
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2018 2:14 PM

Dec 2015
1st arc I would give it a 9. 2nd one I would give a 5 or 6. Overall I give it an 8 because at least the last 3 episodes were good, but still, after the first arc, it wwas a desapointment the 3rd Season be like that.
Oct 2, 2018 3:41 PM
Oct 2016
A chapter comes out every week of the manga this won’t be the last season unless something happens which makes everyone hate it?
Oct 2, 2018 3:52 PM
Aug 2017
alecm122 said:
Pisteuo said:
I’m super pumped. Like she finally realized her feelings now Deku needs to have her as one of those reasons to get stronger to protect her 😤 Like date plz
Oct 2, 2018 4:04 PM

Jul 2015
s2 was better than s3
Let's hope s4 will be better

Anyway just give me my deku x uraraka ending and i will be satisfied
Oct 2, 2018 4:54 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
lol funny.

I have to see Hawks animated and hear his snarky voice before this ends.

This thread talking about endgame ships is insanely hilarious.
Oct 2, 2018 5:07 PM

Jul 2008
AcelyK said:
DonDask said:

I know right. Everyone hypes up the next thing and all you get is trash.
Battle shounen fanbases

Then when you don't watch some idiot who told you it gets good tells you you didn't give it a chance lmao

I feel you. The whole battle shounen genre seems to be one of the most divisive genres in the entire anime community. There’s also a fairly large part of the anime community that ONLY watches these types of shows (Bleach, Naruro, Fairy Tail, BnH), series that follow the same recipe without the fights (Shoukugeki, Kuroku’s Basketball), and a few other highly popular series that appeal to the same demo (SAO, etc.). However, I would say BnH is a much better series as a whole than most of the other shows that follow the same pattern - Music and animation are more well done, the characters are better developed, it doesn’t take itself too seriously, and the world building is solid. For me, the major thing it lacks is an interesting antagonist, and the fights against the League of Villains are some of the worst parts of the series, ruining the suspension of disbelief and completely illogical at times. It’s still one of the strongest shows in its genre, but that genre doesn’t exactly set the bar high.
Oct 2, 2018 6:46 PM
Feb 2014
We're 76 chapters ahead after S3 finale. After S2 finale we were 73 and a half chapters ahead.

When S2 ended we already had material for a whole S3 (chapters 70 to 124, the manga was at 153). If we keep the pace the same, S3 will be 125 to 183 (59 chapters, we're already on S5 material with chapter 200 being the last released one)

If S4 starts again on the first saturday of April. We'll have 6 full months of publication before the new season starts. Assuming Horikoshi continues publishing normally (except for Christmas and New Years week) we'll be at 224 when S4 starts. And we'll be close to 250 when September of 2019 ends (where S4 will end IF we get another 25 episodes season). We'll be close to 67 chapters ahead of where S4 will most likelly end when S4 ends. And this will most likelly be already S6 material. And the cycle will continue...

Also, if they want Horikoshi to get more manga out before adapting a batch of 50+ chapters on one go, they can always do a one cour season covering 25~30 chapters on a year while he would publish close to 48 new chapters on the manga. Or they could even do a 2 cour season with a hiatus in between (like how Shokugeki did for S3 having 3 months of hiatus between episode 12 and 13).
Oct 2, 2018 11:05 PM
Nov 2017
Pisteuo said:
alecm122 said:
I’m super pumped. Like she finally realized her feelings now Deku needs to have her as one of those reasons to get stronger to protect her 😤 Like date plz
couldn't of said it better myself, you are a true gem in the mha community.
Oct 3, 2018 12:19 AM
Jan 2018
Looking at how MASSIVELY popular BNHA is and how the manga isn't stopping,the next season probably won't be the last one.

Oct 3, 2018 4:10 AM

Sep 2014
considering this is the new hot shounen, I highly doubt it would end with season 4.

They will run this as long as they can to milk the maximum amount out of it.

The real surprise is the quality this has when compared to long running shounen series.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 3, 2018 4:43 AM

Mar 2015
It won't end as long as it brings in money. Considering how popular bnha is, I doubt it's gonna stop anytime soon.
Oct 3, 2018 9:44 AM

Dec 2015
You worry too much OP, have some tea and relax. Bones isn't stupid like Toei and Pierrot, they know better than to "kill hype" or get too close to the manga. If they didn't know better, then we wouldn't have any breaks between seasons and the anime would keep airing, and inadvertly end up in a sorry state like One Piece and Naruto.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Oct 3, 2018 1:22 PM

Feb 2011
alecm122 said:
Pisteuo said:
couldn't of said it better myself, you are a true gem in the mha community.

One of the villains know that Uraraka is the most important person for him, after All Might and Mother.. And she will make a move in the future, I think.
I can't wait for the next arc and hope Bones make much Uraraka special Scenes, like they did in the last Seasons.
Oct 3, 2018 5:00 PM

Dec 2015
changelog said:
Kind of a misleading title, OP.

Anyways, I pretty much agree with you. The same thing happened with Food Wars—the anime caught up with the manga really fast and didn't consider that problem, so the latest season tasted a bit bland *badum tish*.

I hope they make the ending of the fourth season worth the watch, it would be a shame for them to kill of all the hype and force the audience to "continue reading the manga"... I honestly hate it when endings are left like that. It's one thing to conclude an arc but it's another thing to just leave the anime at a cliffhanger.

Yeah, my bad. I was in a rush so I didn't put much thought into the title. I pissed off a few people haha.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2020

237 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 17, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2020

468 by jumbosan »»
May 16, 10:45 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2020

159 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 5:09 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2020

226 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2020

129 by CoolAnimeWatcher »»
May 16, 9:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.