Forum Settings
Forums

Light Novel 'Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de' Receives TV Anime Adaptation

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 22, 2018 8:07 AM
Jul 2018
Sakuraxyz said:
Also i saw someone post about kenja no mago and while it is enjoyable the pacing is rather bad at time for instance shin is only dating the female lead for two weeks before they get engaged the progress of the movement of the demons invasion makes no sense because shin and his group got there so fast because of him and his unique magic and such whereas the demons got all the way to another country in a time span shorter then it should take to get from where shin used to live to the capital

CoolitzHubert only likes it because the protagonist has "male comrades" instead of being a harem, he doesn't care about anything related to the story.

And it's not like there are many important male characters in Kenja no Mago either. The MC, the prince and Schtrom. The other male characters are filler and barely appear in the story (especially after the first two volumes of the LNs).

PD: It may seem that I don't like Kenja no Mago when in fact it's the opposite but I am fed up with the nonsense that CoolitzHubert says to put it on a pedestal and throw shit to other light novels.

Akerakai said:

When will the good harems with good budget and good art and good looking girls and original non copy pasted good/decent story come back?
Like C3,ladies versus butlers,absolute duo,kore wa zombie desu ka,haganai,serei tsukai no blade dance,trinity seven .....

>Good harems with good budget and good art and good looking girls
>Absolute Duo

Choose one.

I still have nightmares because of the shitty CGI that Absolute Duo had.
removed-userMay 22, 2018 8:26 AM
May 22, 2018 8:24 AM

Apr 2018
@YorukaWaifu
Lol sorry but even tho it used some cgi
Absolute duo's budget was really high especially compared to the budget of the anime we get this days
The animation was top notch for this type of anime and the art was great

There was not a single girl that was ugly

And the songs were great
From the op to the 3 endings (which all had great animation and art) to the osts

The story was good nothing mind blowing but it was original and decent
May 22, 2018 8:24 AM
Jul 2016
Wasshio said:
Yanrezu said:

The same shit with different title of course it's fucking growing only brain dead like you buy this stuff

His point is that nobody is adding anything new to the discussion or anything that seems worth to criticize for. It's the same bullshit that everyone repeats every day on MAL.

I get that people have their right to voice their thoughts. There's that, and then there's people that goes out of their way to watch it even though they literally don't like anything of the sorts. If they legitimately don't want to watch it, unless there's some sort of idea or exception, then you shouldn't watch it. In the case if you do, its most likely out of their own free will.

my point exactly. idk what the fuck is that guy’s problem insulting me for no reason
May 22, 2018 8:25 AM
Jul 2016
Yanrezu said:
dantex11 said:

you know, commenting the exact same thing on every single new isekai anime thread is not gonna stop more isekai anime from growing

The same shit with different title of course it's fucking growing only brain dead like you buy this stuff

you completely missed my point. and what the fuck is ur problem. Were you by chance abused by your parents in your childhood?
May 22, 2018 8:32 AM
Jul 2016
elkensteyin said:
dantex11 said:

still waiting for tensei mushoku...

Same - that's my favorite isekai LN/Manga!

the only good isekai these days
May 22, 2018 8:33 AM

Apr 2018
@Yanrezu u r clearly a troll lmao
Just look at his list people
May 22, 2018 8:40 AM
Jul 2016
Akerakai said:
@Yanrezu u r clearly a troll lmao
Just look at his list people

that actually explains a lot. i should have not fed this guy bait
May 22, 2018 9:42 AM
May 2015
Another isekai adaptation?

I may watch, or not. I'll give it a chance if it does good or not.
May 22, 2018 9:45 AM

Oct 2017
silent_knight98 said:
RamTrinity98 said:

I was referring to this announce an animated adaptation of this isekai lol
https://myanimelist.net/manga/103578/Tsujou_Kougeki_ga_Zentai_Kougeki_de_2-kai_Kougeki_no_Okaasan_wa_Suki_desu_ka
Damn !!!
And here i was, thinking that i finally got my best Isekai Harem show
LOL XD

Oh btw, does the LN u mentioned is getting anime adaptation or are u just hoping?

have not yet announced any anime, currently has 5 volumes the light novel so as is usual and I hope when the novel has 7-9 volumes announce anime, has an adaptation to manga that gives hope of an anime xD
May 22, 2018 9:55 AM

Jan 2017
RamTrinity98 said:
silent_knight98 said:
Damn !!!
And here i was, thinking that i finally got my best Isekai Harem show
LOL XD

Oh btw, does the LN u mentioned is getting anime adaptation or are u just hoping?

have not yet announced any anime, currently has 5 volumes the light novel so as is usual and I hope when the novel has 7-9 volumes announce anime, has an adaptation to manga that gives hope of an anime xD
Well, lets hope it gets an anime adaptation.
I love Senpais/Milfs and i would love seeing them in Isekai setting
May 22, 2018 10:27 AM
Jul 2018
YorukaWaifu said:
Sakuraxyz said:
Also i saw someone post about kenja no mago and while it is enjoyable the pacing is rather bad at time for instance shin is only dating the female lead for two weeks before they get engaged the progress of the movement of the demons invasion makes no sense because shin and his group got there so fast because of him and his unique magic and such whereas the demons got all the way to another country in a time span shorter then it should take to get from where shin used to live to the capital

CoolitzHubert only likes it because the protagonist has "male comrades" instead of being a harem, he doesn't care about anything related to the story.

And it's not like there are many important male characters in Kenja no Mago either. The MC, the prince and Schtrom. The other male characters are filler and barely appear in the story (especially after the first two volumes of the LNs).

PD: It may seem that I don't like Kenja no Mago when in fact it's the opposite but I am fed up with the nonsense that CoolitzHubert says to put it on a pedestal and throw shit to other light novels.

Akerakai said:

When will the good harems with good budget and good art and good looking girls and original non copy pasted good/decent story come back?
Like C3,ladies versus butlers,absolute duo,kore wa zombie desu ka,haganai,serei tsukai no blade dance,trinity seven .....

>Good harems with good budget and good art and good looking girls
>Absolute Duo

Choose one.

I still have nightmares because of the shitty CGI that Absolute Duo had.

Absolute Duo's problems are indeed production and story tbh, more or less pacing problems + the ending or final few episodes didn't helped.

But yeah Absolute Duo in terms of artwork is just, there. Animation is pretty mucn lackluster and the CG... yeah. That was awful.
May 22, 2018 11:11 AM

Jun 2013
Time to read all these same old complaints
May 22, 2018 1:32 PM

Apr 2016
Everyone be cryin over isekai Ln adaptations.

but we all know we watchin this shit anyway xD
2D > 3D
May 22, 2018 1:45 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
C'mon Japan, give me something that i could actually be hyped for Fall 2018.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

May 22, 2018 1:47 PM

Aug 2016
2018 wasnt a great year indeed
May 22, 2018 3:41 PM
Sep 2017
Cmon japan Make anime great again🤞👍👌🏼🙏🇯🇵
May 22, 2018 9:27 PM
Nov 2013
Fucking outlaw the creation of harem isekai.
The industry, fans, citizens of Japan as a country are perpetuating the destruction of their own integrity towards art. Anyone who chooses to watch this and gives it money is giving it and shows like it a reason to continue existing. You are the problem.
ZachMMay 22, 2018 9:39 PM
May 22, 2018 9:28 PM
Nov 2013
Meira_Eve said:
More isekai.. more OP MC.... More harem.... Oh well... I wish they would adapt a unique isekai novel into an anime..

Wait... Is there even a unique isekai in the first place...? XD

There is. It's called "Now and Then, Here and There". That's it. Literally the only one.
May 22, 2018 10:05 PM

Dec 2010
ZachM said:
Fucking outlaw the creation of harem isekai.
The industry, fans, citizens of Japan as a country are perpetuating the destruction of their own integrity towards art. Anyone who chooses to watch this and gives it money is giving it and shows like it a reason to continue existing. You are the problem.

There is no problem at all, you have no rights to insult people who like isekai, people watch whatever they want and jpn studios do whatever they want, is not your business. There are other genre per season you can pick up if you don't like this one, isekai are just a fraction.

I'm one of these iseki lovers, or moreover a fantasy lover, and always isekai and fantasy are the same thing, i really like this subgenre expecially in a medieval setting, and some isekai are extremely good and original, this one is not a masterpiece but the story is very good, with comedy, action and drama. 2018 will have much more isekai expecially this summer and fall, and all are very good adaptions.
Fn76May 22, 2018 10:12 PM
May 22, 2018 10:31 PM

Aug 2015
ZachM said:
Meira_Eve said:
More isekai.. more OP MC.... More harem.... Oh well... I wish they would adapt a unique isekai novel into an anime..

Wait... Is there even a unique isekai in the first place...? XD

There is. It's called "Now and Then, Here and There". That's it. Literally the only one.
I doubt it was even a title.. but when i search it on Google, i really didn't expect it actually exist.. XD
The synopsis really is unique for an isekai.. maybe i should try it later..

I'm starting to get embarrassed by my own forum signature line.. XD
May 22, 2018 10:57 PM

Nov 2007
The promotional art alone makes me cringe. Didn't even bother reading the article. Easy pass.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
May 22, 2018 11:26 PM

Jul 2014
I'm sure a brain tissue sample of whomever is greenlighting these things will reveal rabies, roundworms, and concentrated desperation.
May 23, 2018 2:29 AM

Apr 2013
I don't know about the work, but the title itself is one of the least original I've ever seen lol. Peoples complain about long titles, I'd take a longer title any day over "that".
Why not just use "Isekai" as a title next time while you're at it~.

May 23, 2018 3:44 AM

Jun 2016
Crimsonlordkyo said:
I'm surprised how much hate for this i already see in the comments if you guys have enough time to trash this series why not try it before you do so because its actually enjoyable and as far as the isekai genre pretty good I'm not saying anyone has to like it or anything but at least try it before you judge it because from what i can see in the comments most of you clearly haven't read it

99% of the time, the light novel will usually always be "good" even if the anime is complete garbage. Nobody will bother reading a 300 page book if they aren't interested in it some way shape or form. Watching moving pictures is pretty easy on the other hand.

Not only that, any anime with harem, isekai, op is without a doubt influenced by another anime or light novel, because that's the trait that every other light novel shares. A wide cast of girls so everyone can find their perfect waifu, (except harem girls are outdated af), an OP main character that all you chuunibyo mofos dream about being, and another world because that's the most convenient easy route whenever you run into a plothole or logic gap.
May 23, 2018 4:19 AM

Feb 2015
May 23, 2018 5:57 AM

Apr 2018
@Wasshio though i was crazy for a sec but just cheked again some scenes and the art and animation are good
May 23, 2018 7:39 AM
Sep 2017
Isekai trash...as always.

May 23, 2018 4:32 PM
Jul 2018
And the originality award goes too...
May 23, 2018 7:15 PM

Sep 2010
Man Fall season is going to be bad so far. Only a couple interesting shows that are originals.

As for Isekai this is skippable at least the slime one has a more entertaining synopsis to the point where I want to watch it.
"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
May 23, 2018 7:40 PM

Sep 2013
ISEKAI ALWAYS WINS BABY XD
The author is a beast too, 18 vol and another series in 3.5 years :O
Jul 1, 2019 11:36 AM
Aug 2016
and that's not fair for me,
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 7 hours ago

10 by Calal-Chan »»
3 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 4 hours ago

6 by DrHizzle »»
1 hour ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 24

5 by Kushna »»
7 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
9 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
11 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.