Forum Settings
Forums

Mini game v.8: Call of Duty Mafia | Game End: Freedom!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »
Jan 27, 2018 12:16 PM

Jul 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
and even if she is... I feel like role cops are scum aligned most of the time... But then again, why check Riku if she was scum? Lol idk

If she thought miller was a downside to a good role rather than just by itself. It can be used a balancing disadvantage.

lastwhisper31 said:
and he claimed after he thought he died... We didn't realize till later that it was a tie... So I don't think he lied

I wouldn't make that a def clear, but he's more likely town. It's pretty angleshooty.
Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths,
Enwrought with golden and silver light,
The blue and the dim and the dark cloths
Of night and light and the half light,
I would spread the cloths under your feet:
But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
I have spread my dreams under your feet;
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 12:17 PM

Nov 2008
Oh yeah vig. Even better roster. xDD

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 27, 2018 12:20 PM

Nov 2014
RE1031 said:
@Abhutrash @ScarletCelestial @ironace @DenjaX
I don't recall your exact reasoning for voting logic, but how does the Mason claim change things for you? I'd like to know exactly why you decided to unvote.
This might sound like a rich excuse, but I was drunk and got caught up in the momentum. Looking back at logic's posts, I don't think its enough to really justify the D2 lynch. Unvoted after the mason claim so I can reanalyze all that's gone on so far, but I'm hitting a streak of laziness right now.

As for the mason slots, I don't think a Shin/osi scum team would've claimed Masons. The risk of running into another mason claim is just not worth it. I'm pretty comfortable with their roles being true. Alignments becomes a bit trickier. t/t is default and I'd like to believe that is the case. t/s is a possibility I am worried about, considering what Shin said about his role description. It feels a little bastard-y to me, but I think it could fall within the parameters of the setup. If that's the case though, I highly doubt Shin would be the scum in that relationship. It's so weird to call specific attention to the fact that your role says nothing about town confirmation. Only way I could see s/s would be if they had a fake claim listed in the profile, basically telling them that there won't be masons in the game. That would be really annoying.

For this last part of the phase, I'd like to focus on some of the other users. I just need to find the motivation to actually do it. ughhhh
Jan 27, 2018 12:20 PM

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:
I have no right to claim what role riku is without his consent. @riku do you want to claim so people can move on from you into finding the real scum? is not like you are a real threat to mafia tbh so I don't think you will get nk.

What? Are you a rolecop or something?

I'm not a cop. Like I said on the original post, it has nothing to do with my role.
Jan 27, 2018 12:23 PM

Nov 2014
osieorb18 said:
lastwhisper31 said:
and even if she is... I feel like role cops are scum aligned most of the time... But then again, why check Riku if she was scum? Lol idk

If she thought miller was a downside to a good role rather than just by itself. It can be used a balancing disadvantage.

lastwhisper31 said:
and he claimed after he thought he died... We didn't realize till later that it was a tie... So I don't think he lied

I wouldn't make that a def clear, but he's more likely town. It's pretty angleshooty.
Yeah, I really didn't want to claim like that. Damn, alignment-only flip. Oh well
Jan 27, 2018 12:26 PM

Jul 2016
So we have:

Osie + Shinichi: Masons
Pokeit: IC Doublevoter

Abhu: Vigilante (Maybe)

I have mixed feelings on Abhu's Vig claim so far. I'll have to see the post myself, though.

Maybe a cop and miller, though given the lack of the former claimed, Riku's claim is more dubious.

Last, Scarlet, and RE are all somewhat townie. Togs wasn't, but you're looking better, @DenjaX.

So that leads to a POE of Ironace/Karote/Ruu/Riku for me, with possible Abhu/Denja.

I'm willing to vote in other places if needed to close out a lynch, but until I see reason to do otherwise, Vote Karote.
osieorb18Jan 27, 2018 12:29 PM

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 12:30 PM

Nov 2014
@osieorb18 Here you go:
abhutrash said:
Btw, I was totally gonna vigil shoot wisp, so its probably best to take my gun away before I shoot errybody xD
I said this right after the final votecount was posted (#881)

For context tho, the original votecount abu posted had me definitively dead. There was a miscount that I brought up to Abu, which brought it to a tie. Might need to go back and look at it yourself to understand.
Jan 27, 2018 12:30 PM

Jul 2016
abhutrash said:
RE1031 said:
@Abhutrash @ScarletCelestial @ironace @DenjaX
I don't recall your exact reasoning for voting logic, but how does the Mason claim change things for you? I'd like to know exactly why you decided to unvote.
This might sound like a rich excuse, but I was drunk and got caught up in the momentum. Looking back at logic's posts, I don't think its enough to really justify the D2 lynch. Unvoted after the mason claim so I can reanalyze all that's gone on so far, but I'm hitting a streak of laziness right now.

As for the mason slots, I don't think a Shin/osi scum team would've claimed Masons. The risk of running into another mason claim is just not worth it. I'm pretty comfortable with their roles being true. Alignments becomes a bit trickier. t/t is default and I'd like to believe that is the case. t/s is a possibility I am worried about, considering what Shin said about his role description. It feels a little bastard-y to me, but I think it could fall within the parameters of the setup. If that's the case though, I highly doubt Shin would be the scum in that relationship. It's so weird to call specific attention to the fact that your role says nothing about town confirmation. Only way I could see s/s would be if they had a fake claim listed in the profile, basically telling them that there won't be masons in the game. That would be really annoying.

For this last part of the phase, I'd like to focus on some of the other users. I just need to find the motivation to actually do it. ughhhh

After clearing up what Mason meant "the definition of a Mason or Monk is that they are confirmed not to be a member of a specific non-Town faction," I'm pretty sure that Abu would consider it to be bastard to do scum Masons.

Also, that last bit is not making me happy.

abhutrash said:
osieorb18 said:

Yeah, I really didn't want to claim like that. Damn, alignment-only flip. Oh well

Yeah... who did you target with vig night 1?

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 12:31 PM

Jul 2016
abhutrash said:
@osieorb18 Here you go:
abhutrash said:
Btw, I was totally gonna vigil shoot wisp, so its probably best to take my gun away before I shoot errybody xD

For context tho, the original votecount abu posted had me definitively dead. There was a miscount that I brought up to Abu, which brought it to a tie. Might need to go back and look at it yourself to understand.

The 4-2-2-2 thing versus 4-4-2-1? Or w/e? I vaguely remember glancing at it when I was looking at the lynches.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 12:34 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:
Explain.
If you can't straightforward explain it, it's not a good read. 2/2 times I've seen scum play this card. If you're town, it's annoying and I can't see why you'd be holding back this information. Will be holding you accountable until you share.

I gave him a hint because I have no right to claim what role riku is without his consent. @riku do you want to claim so people can move on from you into finding the real scum? is not like you are a real threat to mafia tbh so I don't think you will get nk.
So you're telling me you don't think he's the Miller?
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jan 27, 2018 12:37 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

I'm not a cop. Like I said on the original post, it has nothing to do with my role.

Okay, then. How do you know his role, then? Because without other details, if it's not through your role, it's either:

1. He informed you through his role. (Quite possible)
2. Someone else informed you through their role. (Less likely, but possible)
3. You're guessing but you know he's town because you're scum. (Quite possible)
4. Other. (Unlikely)

And in one of those more likely worlds, you're both scum and we can greatly advance the game for Town by lynching you two.

In any other world, either one of you or both could be scum.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 12:42 PM

Nov 2014
osieorb18 said:
abhutrash said:
@osieorb18 Here you go:

The 4-2-2-2 thing versus 4-4-2-1? Or w/e? I vaguely remember glancing at it when I was looking at the lynches.
Yeah, something like that. Pokeit's double-vote was originally listed under someone else by itself.
osieorb18 said:
After clearing up what Mason meant "the definition of a Mason or Monk is that they are confirmed not to be a member of a specific non-Town faction," I'm pretty sure that Abu would consider it to be bastard to do scum Masons.

Also, that last bit is not making me happy.
Yeah, sorry. I'm feeling burnt out right now. I promise I'll get to it before the phase ends.
osieorb18 said:
Yeah... who did you target with vig night 1?
I actually haven't revealed whether or not I used up my shot Night 1. Only thing I've said so far was that I didn't shoot at either of the people that died that night. I'm not sure if saying is a good or bad idea to be honest. Out of curiousity, do you think its a good idea for me to say?
Jan 27, 2018 12:44 PM

Dec 2016
I posted the thing from the mafiascum wiki to prove that Shin has a reason as to why he is paranoid. I know the paranoia is stupid because they should know, I'm just proving that that shouldn't be a reason to scum read him. @Ruu @osieorb18

@Shinichi-Kun about Mafia Universe using past stuff, no they don't in my experience. A few complained of angleshooting with it as well.

Different note: mod lying is bastard, and since IC is mod confirmed, lying in that would be bastard. Ergo, Pokeit = IC. @lastwhisper31

@Ruu
1. How do you know riku's other ability?
2. How does riku know that you know, or does he not know that you know?

@lastwhisper31 @RE1031 THIS - I only remembered that I had a possible scum on wisp, but that post after my vote on them feels like an overreaction. It also doesn't feel as if they haven't been reading well, since they think I called them "sporadic" not "erratic". The erratic part being that he was very focused on Shin.

I don't doubt my paranoia concerning Shin, but I've decided to drop it for the next few Days since there's no contradiction with available information yet.
Jan 27, 2018 12:44 PM

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
I'm honestly more concerned with Karote so far than Ironace, though I haven't gotten super far (lots of other things coming up). What are your thoughts there, @Ruu?

I agree with Denja on Shinichi and Ruu on Pokeit.

Re Denja's post - Besides, I trust the mod, and if Shinichi was scum, they would have at least implied otherwise one of the two times I asked them.

I feel that Karote is town, I know his posts don't scream town but it's because of that, that I think he is not scum (his carefree actitude, like he doesn't care if he gets scum read...).

To me: Shin | logic/you | iron are the most likely scum based on behaviour/interactions.
Jan 27, 2018 12:47 PM

Jul 2016
abhutrash said:
Out of curiousity, do you think its a good idea for me to say?

Given that scum know who they killed, they already know, so it only helps town to tell.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 12:51 PM

Nov 2014
osieorb18 said:
abhutrash said:
Out of curiousity, do you think its a good idea for me to say?

Given that scum know who they killed, they already know, so it only helps town to tell.
It matters in that if I still had the bullet, a roleblocker could try stopping it. Also, it changes where I am on the mafia's night kill priority list. But whatever, I'll go ahead and say it:

I didn't shoot anybody last night, and I still have my bullet.
Jan 27, 2018 12:52 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
I feel that Karote is town, I know his posts don't scream town but it's because of that, that I think he is not scum (his carefree actitude, like he doesn't care if he gets scum read...).

To me: Shin | logic/you | iron are the most likely scum based on behaviour/interactions.

So it's purely a tonal read? Ehh.

Can you explain further on why you believe that group of three to be the scum? If I wasn't in a masonry with Shinichi, I'd probably agree with you there, but the masonry clears him for me, since this isn't a bastard game. Iron is lurky, not so great. Haven't seen much of Logic so far in my earlier-game reading, but I know I'm not scum, so that's on you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 12:55 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

WTH does that even mean...
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer

Jul 2016
abhutrash said:
osieorb18 said:

It matters in that if I still had the bullet, a roleblocker could try stopping it. Also, it changes where I am on the mafia's night kill priority list. But whatever, I'll go ahead and say it:

Oh, you're one-shot. Okay. I just assumed you were a straight vig.

That's more interesting then. Either:

1. TPR was a killing role. (Possible)
2. Mafia killed one of their own. (Uggh)
3. Two town Vig. (Lolwut)
4. Something else.

- WB Yeats

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:

Okay, then. How do you know his role, then? Because without other details, if it's not through your role, it's either:

4. Other. (Unlikely)

And in one of those more likely worlds, you're both scum and we can greatly advance the game for Town by lynching you two.

@riku knows that I know and he decided to tell me. But please ask him, now I feel bad because I basically put him on the spot xD Like I said riku, just claim, it will help with PoE and you are not at risk. Mafia won't kill you after knowing it.

Also why would I defend riku if I were scum? I would be happy to get a mislynch if I were mafia xDD I want to help with the PoE with the info I got.

Jan 27, 2018 12:57 PM

Jul 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
WTH does that even mean...

It means she's being intentionally vague for some reason. I'm not happy about that; it seems somewhat scummy in and of itself, but it's possible she's actually protecting something relevant about Riku. Either way, it's really dubious.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 1:00 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
@riku knows that I know and he decided to tell me. But please ask him, now I feel bad because I basically put him on the spot xD Like I said riku, just claim, it will help with PoE and you are not at risk. Mafia won't kill you after knowing it.

Also why would I defend riku if I were scum? I would be happy to get a mislynch if I were mafia xDD I want to help with the PoE with the info I got.

Wait what? "He decided to tell me." What the heck?

If you were scum and he was town, there's lots of wine potential out of defending him.
If you were both scum, it's logical to defend him.
If you were town and he was scum, he could have pulled the wool over your eyes.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 1:03 PM

Sep 2016
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:

4. Other. (Unlikely)

I'm going to
vote: Ruu
Because I pretty much agree with everything in this post. I'd also find it more likely someone in Ruu's position would be scum and Riku town, just because I don't think scum would defend a scum buddy in this manner.

@abhutrash
Okay, I can buy that explanation. Yeah, I mean I think Shinichi and logic have been pretty scummy, but most of the time Masons claiming Masons really just are masons in the end. There's probably only 2 mafia left and it's just such a huge risk anyways.

@ScarletCelestial
I've seen last use abnormal reasoning to townread people before, so that doesn't bother me in terms of last's alignment. I don't think scum!last would make it a point to tunnel on Ruu for being Ruu. Seems more like he's having fun as town than trying to blend in as scum. Although his theory about pokeit not being town IC is weird. I'll have to see where that goes.
Is #1526 the overreaction you're talking about? I don't think it's entirely false, which is why I'm questioning the people who hopped off the logic train super easily.
Jan 27, 2018 1:09 PM

Jul 2016
RE1031 said:
I've seen last use abnormal reasoning to townread people before, so that doesn't bother me in terms of last's alignment. I don't think scum!last would make it a point to tunnel on Ruu for being Ruu. Seems more like he's having fun as town than trying to blend in as scum. Although his theory about pokeit not being town IC is weird. I'll have to see where that goes.

@lastwhisper31: Do you seriously believe that Pokeit is not an IC when they're mod-confirmed? Am I really going to have to go through this two games in a row?

Also, if you say a word about an IC Jester...

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 1:14 PM

Dec 2012
ScarletCelestial said:
I don't doubt my paranoia concerning Shin, but I've decided to drop it for the next few Days since there's no contradiction with available information yet.

I still lowkey think Shin is scum, his defense was so sloppy and bad.
At some point he said to Ruu ''How do you know that I'm fakeclaiming and not just scum mason?'' lol, like how's that supposed to help their case.
Jan 27, 2018 1:16 PM

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
abhutrash said:

4. Something else.

1/4 imo. TPR could be a killing role but at the same time, Phraze was the most likely target for N1. I think Mafia killed Phraze and because of that yurkin got killed. Maybe Phraze had something like "if any player visit you at night they will die" or something similar.
Jan 27, 2018 1:17 PM

Jul 2016
Karote said:
ScarletCelestial said:

I still lowkey think Shin is scum, his defense was so sloppy and bad.
At some point he said to Ruu ''How do you know that I'm fakeclaiming and not just scum mason?'' lol, like how's that supposed to help their case.

I'm pretty sure that's just Shin having a Wisp moment. I have a comment somewhere in my notes about awkwardness running in the family.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 1:17 PM

Dec 2012
osieorb18 said:
So we have:

Osie + Shinichi: Masons
Pokeit: IC Doublevoter

Abhu: Vigilante (Maybe)

I have mixed feelings on Abhu's Vig claim so far. I'll have to see the post myself, though.

Maybe a cop and miller, though given the lack of the former claimed, Riku's claim is more dubious.

Last, Scarlet, and RE are all somewhat townie. Togs wasn't, but you're looking better, @DenjaX.

So that leads to a POE of Ironace/Karote/Ruu/Riku for me, with possible Abhu/Denja.

I'm willing to vote in other places if needed to close out a lynch, but until I see reason to do otherwise, Vote Karote.

Your POE seems logical but why do I take the priority out of them all? Curious.
Jan 27, 2018 1:18 PM

Sep 2016
osieorb18 said:
RE1031 said:

@lastwhisper31: Do you seriously believe that Pokeit is not an IC when they're mod-confirmed? Am I really going to have to go through this two games in a row?

Also, if you say a word about an IC Jester...
You know, there's been a game on this site with an IC jester xD
Jan 27, 2018 1:19 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

4. Something else.

1/4 imo. TPR could be a killing role but at the same time, Phraze was the most likely target for N1. I think Mafia killed Phraze and because of that yurkin got killed. Maybe Phraze had something like "if any player visit you at night they will die" or something similar.

That's possible; some form of Vengeful. It's kinda convenient, though. I think if anything, serial killer might be more likely.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 1:20 PM

Jul 2016
Karote said:
Your POE seems logical but why do I take the priority out of them all? Curious.

Because of particular inactivity and, well, you're a clearer option than Ironace, from whom I've only seen something like 1 post. It's one or both of the two of you, and you concerned me more.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 1:21 PM

Jul 2016
RE1031 said:
You know, there's been a game on this site with an IC jester xD

I know, unfortunately... one of the most bastard dang roles of which I've ever heard.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 1:33 PM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:
I'm honestly more concerned with Karote so far than Ironace, though I haven't gotten super far (lots of other things coming up). What are your thoughts there, @Ruu?

I agree with Denja on Shinichi and Ruu on Pokeit.

Re Denja's post - Besides, I trust the mod, and if Shinichi was scum, they would have at least implied otherwise one of the two times I asked them.

vote: Ruu that's my answers to that... And @scarletcelestial let's plz not argue word semantics, I remembered exactly what you said, and both words are pretty similar in meaning
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jan 27, 2018 1:36 PM

May 2015
It's not that I want to be vague but I feel like riku should be the one claiming. It's not my place. But I do know that his role is pro-town.

Jan 27, 2018 1:39 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
It's not that I want to be vague but I feel like riku should be the one claiming. It's not my place. But I do know that his role is pro-town.

I need to know how you know this. If it's not connected to your role, I don't know how this is possible. If it's based on something you learned off the posts in this thread everyone can see, then you should link it if riku won't confirm. I'll also add that it's very unclear what pro-town roles can be nowadays.
Jan 27, 2018 1:43 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
It's not my place.

Just to be 100% clear, you didn't learn this by anything illegitimate/illicit, and you didn't learn this through your role, and you're 100% certain?

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 1:44 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

I need to know how you know this. If it's not connected to your role, I don't know how this is possible. If it's based on something you learned off the posts in this thread everyone can see, then you should link it if riku won't confirm. I'll also add that it's very unclear what pro-town roles can be nowadays.

Is it obvious? if it's not thanks to my role, then it's because of his ability that I know his role. I didn't find out because of something he said on the thread.
Jan 27, 2018 1:44 PM

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:
It's not my place.

Just to be 100% clear, you didn't learn this by anything illegitimate/illicit, and you didn't learn this through your role, and you're 100% certain?

yes, yes and yes.
Jan 27, 2018 1:47 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

Is it obvious? if it's not thanks to my role, then it's because of his ability that I know his role. I didn't find out because of something he said on the thread.
So to doubly confirm, how does his miller claim factor into all of this?
Jan 27, 2018 1:51 PM

May 2015
RE1031 said:
Ruu said:

it's not related.
Jan 27, 2018 1:55 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

yes, yes and yes.

As far as I know, there's no mafia etiquette reason that you can't tell his role if you believe as you said that it provides no particular benefit to scum over town. There could be a role reason, though that would be strange. Well...

@Riku: Partial claims are scummy unless there's a very good reason for them. Outside of miller, do you have anything else to claim?

@Ruu: If @Riku doesn't claim in, say, 8 hours, if you're town, you should probably out what you believe his role to be if he doesn't have a good reason for not claiming. I'll at least be awake before/around deadline and for the rest of the IRL day and we can hash it out at that point.

@Re1031: That might be enough on the Riku claim for the moment until he actually fullclaims or doesn't.

@abhutrash: Maybe shoot whichever of Iron/Karot we don't lynch to give us the extra lynch before scum kills you? Thoughts?

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 1:56 PM

Sep 2016
Ruu said:
RE1031 said:

it's not related.
Well, I guess I'll have to wait for @riku to respond to all of this, but I'm just having trouble understanding how his role could somehow confirm himself as town to you.
Jan 27, 2018 1:57 PM

Mar 2014
guys, my other role power was a neighborizer and i chose ruu
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Jan 27, 2018 1:59 PM

Jul 2016
riku said:

Vote: Riku

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 1:59 PM

Mar 2014
osieorb18 said:
riku said:

osieorb18 said:
riku said:

-_-
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 27, 2018 2:00 PM

Mar 2014
osie, youre on the wrong path and i will judge you for it.
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Jan 27, 2018 2:01 PM

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
Ruu said:

yes, yes and yes.

As far as I know, there's no mafia etiquette reason that you can't tell his role if you believe as you said that it provides no particular benefit to scum over town. There could be a role reason, though that would be strange. Well...

@Riku: Partial claims are scummy unless there's a very good reason for them. Outside of miller, do you have anything else to claim?

@Ruu: If @Riku doesn't claim in, say, 8 hours, if you're town, you should probably out what you believe his role to be if he doesn't have a good reason for not claiming. I'll at least be awake before/around deadline and for the rest of the IRL day and we can hash it out at that point.

@Re1031: That might be enough on the Riku claim for the moment until he actually fullclaims or doesn't.

@abhutrash: Maybe shoot whichever of Iron/Karot we don't lynch to give us the extra lynch before scum kills you? Thoughts?

mmmm okay... since I don't want to keep wasting everybody's time with this... I think is better for PoE to just say it. Sorry Riku! But I think is for the best >//<

Riku is a Neighborizer and he chose me on N1. The fact that now we are neighbours makes me doubt Shin's claim (and yoour ofc) because having Neighbours + masons on the same games seems odd. is like having 4 conf towns (if we take IC into account).
Jan 27, 2018 2:01 PM

May 2015
osieorb18 said:
riku said:

lmao are you for real? xD
Jan 27, 2018 2:02 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
Riku is a Neighborizer and he chose me on N1. The fact that now we are neighbours makes me doubt Shin's claim (and yoour ofc) because having Neighbours + masons on the same games seems odd. is like having 4 conf towns (if we take IC into account).

Neighbours are not alignment specific, @Ruu. Unless @Riku said something in your neighbour chat that could never come from scum (highly improbable), no reason to town clear him just based on that.

- WB Yeats
Jan 27, 2018 2:04 PM

Jul 2016
Ruu said:
osieorb18 said:

lmao are you for real? xD

I agree with you that neighbours and masons are unlikely, and even if they were there, the neighbourizer would most likely be scum. Also, there's way too many informative roles. Also, the way my mason power is worded makes a town neighbourizer seem particularly unlikely.

- WB Yeats
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 30 31 [32] 33 34 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.