Forum Settings
Forums

Mini game v.8: Call of Duty Mafia | Game End: Freedom!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »
Jan 26, 2018 6:40 AM

Nov 2014
ScarletCelestial said:
@abhutrash

You mentioned that something weird happened last Night, to do with your shot.

What occurred?
This would require revealing whether or not I used my bullet last night and I don't want to do that.
ScarletCelestial said:
ASH STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE WATCHING A MOVIE!!!
Hey, I'm just having fun. Not like my comment was hindering anything. We all gotta remember this is a game in the end.
Jan 26, 2018 6:45 AM

Sep 2016
Actually...
vote: Shinichi-kun
Your reasoning for refusing to claim who your partner is is not great. You claimed Mason, not neighborizer, meaning you and your buddy are of the same alignment. You shouldn't play naive, we know how Masons work and tip toeing around the mechanics isn't going to work if you're avoiding claiming who your partner is.

#1206 - The first point is such a weird question to ask. It shifts the blame towards Ruu and doesn't do much else. The last point may even be worse. If your role is Mason, then yes, the assumption is your buddy is town.
#1214 - Except you wouldn't be? If you're going to be the center of attention and a potential mislynch candidate, it's better for your partner to claim. Better to be night killed than mislynched.
#1240 - Not a good defense. Honestly a lot of this just feels like worming out of a claim.
...better to be hated for what you are than loved for something you are not.
Jan 26, 2018 7:38 AM

May 2015
riku said:
:) Worst innocent child ever.

+1
Jan 26, 2018 7:52 AM

Nov 2008
I am going to kill all of you scum.

Who said im masons with anybody? Im masons with nobody.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 26, 2018 8:11 AM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
I am going to kill all of you scum.

Who said im masons with anybody? Im masons with nobody.
I did xD
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jan 26, 2018 8:11 AM

Jan 2014
@scarletcelestial I'll post the game when I get home, where Chad fake claimed...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 8:24 AM

Nov 2008
Did Tainted claim anything before he died?

Everyone should claim when they are lynched so that we can sort out the roles. It is a good parting gift.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 26, 2018 8:28 AM

Nov 2014
DenjaX said:
Did Tainted claim anything before he died?

Everyone should claim when they are lynched so that we can sort out the roles. It is a good parting gift.
Nope unfortunately. +1 on this. Don't leave your townmates out to dry even if you are salty about your death.
Jan 26, 2018 8:30 AM

Nov 2014
Wait, did RE/Togs claim, or are you referring to riku?
Jan 26, 2018 8:39 AM

Jan 2014
@scarletcelestial so i lied, i guess shin didnt really lie about his role... but if u want his scum game to read, then here it is... lol

The Lost Village
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 8:42 AM

Nov 2008
Togs said:
#Reformed
I respect that.
lastwhisper31 said:
Togs said:
Sweet we're in business

Vote: Logic

The more you're pressured, the stronger your internet gets, right ?
the first and last post we will see from Togs all game 😂
if this is true, imma lol out loud and rofl on the floor laughing.

Jan 26, 2018 8:43 AM

Jan 2014
vote: Shin might not have to use my ability after all xD
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 8:50 AM

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
@scarletcelestial so i lied, i guess shin didnt really lie about his role... but if u want his scum game to read, then here it is... lol

The Lost Village

lastwhisper31 said:

Did you lie? about your ability? but then... why do you then say you won't have to use your ability? I'm confused...
Jan 26, 2018 8:52 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

The Lost Village

lastwhisper31 said:

Did you lie? about your ability? but then... why do you then say you won't have to use your ability? I'm confused...
no... cant really say I lied about my ability when yall dont know what is yet... I said I lied about Shin fake claiming, i thought he lied about his role in lost village but I was mistaken. still shows his scum game tho...

and I cant tell you that... my role is better not known until its used...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 9:22 AM

Dec 2013
riku said:
im happy to leave shinichi alone for now. a lynch on logic seems sound and statistically we will be okay

change vote:Logic340

What reason do u have for voting logic?

ironace said:
Karote said:

And why didn't you? : D

I thought she played like always, sharing her thoughts time to time and playing lowkey.
Didn't felt anything worthy to attack her for.

Lol i was inactive for the majority of d1. But yes, we all let her go free as she is usually like this. but, the only difference is, she was suspecious of others but voted trash. Why didnt anybody notice this lel.

Shes a hidden terror that we've yet to understand it seems.

Jan 26, 2018 9:24 AM

Dec 2013
Pokeit said:
Here are my reads for now:

I dont find that unusual it would have been even more weird if i choose to persue the miller claim that was put forward on day 1, espically when i talk about how the best way to play miller is by claiming day 1 right off the back. If riku had claimed any other time outside of day 1 i wouldnt have trusted it but this situation is much different.

Why do u believe riku cant be town off that claim?

Jan 26, 2018 9:25 AM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
riku said:
im happy to leave shinichi alone for now. a lynch on logic seems sound and statistically we will be okay

change vote:Logic340

What reason do u have for voting logic?

ironace said:

Lol i was inactive for the majority of d1. But yes, we all let her go free as she is usually like this. but, the only difference is, she was suspecious of others but voted trash. Why didnt anybody notice this lel.

Shes a hidden terror that we've yet to understand it seems.
except she was also suspicious of trash, and voted him... I mean u cant vote all your scum leans... so I dont get your point @Ironace, and I can agree, i never really focus on Yurkin lol.

P.S I am quoting shin but my statement is towards Ironace mostly
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 9:25 AM

Dec 2013
riku said:
Karote said:

And how do you play? By lurking and only answering posts that are related to you? lol
You can't really blame Pokeit for seeing you as anti-town, nothing to do with Miller claim.

also, hypocrite

I was thinking the same thing lol, ill be honest here if it wasnt for your miller claim i would be wanting you dead as much as the next but you claimed flawlessly as a miller so i believe its town. I doubt scum just assumes hey there's no miller so let me claim it.

Jan 26, 2018 9:26 AM

Dec 2013
Karote said:
ironace said:
most probably. I wont be able to catch up as i woke up at 12 pm and i have a class soon.
However, even if it looks like a sheep vote right now, im willing to vote @logic340.Will you defend ur self or...?Like, seriously, this isnt the logic i know.Town logic is more confident about his reads. Here, ive only seen u ask some questions....Correct me if im wrong though.
Welp.
i will return after uni and look and see if he has defended himself.

And what do you think about Shinichi-Kun?

you should be calling me chad u bastard not shinichi its weird.

Jan 26, 2018 9:27 AM

Dec 2013
ironace said:
Karote said:

And what do you think about Shinichi-Kun?

i feel like he is town...
Like i usually know when shinichi is scum due to his meta but i dont feel like he is this game.. same with lasthisper. He has the same arrogance he did in our last game together.mI dont think he has that when he is scum-i could be scum.

Wait what do you mean by the first sentence? Arrogance isnt a scum trait, ive seen alot of good town have it as well phraze is a good example of that all though she was tpr sadly XD.

Jan 26, 2018 9:29 AM

Dec 2013
ScarletCelestial said:
WHY THE MASON CLAIM COULD BE FAKE:

Let's use a hypothetical premise.

P: DeadPerson is Town.
P: Other Mason does not claim.
P: Shin is scum.
P: DeadPerson dies Night 2.
P: Shin claims DP were Mason.

C: Shin may be able to get away with it, as this is a closed setup.

Ergo, until I have my answer from him:

Vote: Shinichi-Kun

My mason buddy is more certainly alive and said person could most certainly die either today or night not sure how your biased assumption helps because your basically telling people if at any point i claim that my buddy has died your going to assume i am scum which is bs.

Jan 26, 2018 9:30 AM

Dec 2013
ScarletCelestial said:
@abhutrash @RE1031 @Shinchi-Kun

Claimed Townies should make their readlists by end of N2, not confirmed Townies.

I need to start proofreading.

Very rare i make read lists but if i get a chance ill do one

ScarletCelestial said:

Then you're not Masons, but Neighbours then? (To my understanding)

What we're masons, a neighbor normally picks someone during the night to permantely be part of a special chat or temporarily be part of a chat.

I have a permanent chat with my mason buddy

Jan 26, 2018 9:32 AM

Dec 2013
@scarletcelestial

My partner says "They will only claim to get himself or me out of trouble. Other than that only when it feels right.

If this answers ur question at all

Jan 26, 2018 9:33 AM

Dec 2013
ScarletCelestial said:
@lastwhisper31

To substantiate your claim that your brother fake claims, please post a link if possible.

@Shinichi-Kun

Apart from your brother, who would you want to lynch?

BOTH OF YOU STOP SAYING THE SAME THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN AT EACH OTHER AND ASH STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE WATCHING A MOVIE!!!

Learning more towards you | Ruu | Karote | Iron

Jan 26, 2018 9:37 AM

Dec 2013
RE1031 said:
Actually...
vote: Shinichi-kun
Your reasoning for refusing to claim who your partner is is not great. You claimed Mason, not neighborizer, meaning you and your buddy are of the same alignment. You shouldn't play naive, we know how Masons work and tip toeing around the mechanics isn't going to work if you're avoiding claiming who your partner is.

#1206 - The first point is such a weird question to ask. It shifts the blame towards Ruu and doesn't do much else. The last point may even be worse. If your role is Mason, then yes, the assumption is your buddy is town.
#1214 - Except you wouldn't be? If you're going to be the center of attention and a potential mislynch candidate, it's better for your partner to claim. Better to be night killed than mislynched.
#1240 - Not a good defense. Honestly a lot of this just feels like worming out of a claim.

I am only stating what my role pm says, it mentions nothing about my partner being town so your allowed to believe what you want lol.

-Idk where that assumption comes from cause ive played alot of games where unorthodoxed shit was in play, also i never knew there was some norm that made masons town together

-If i am a mislynch u shouldnt be voting me thats all i can really say

-Not really, its more like the truth cause i don't make up claims I think i tried once and it ultimately ended in a failure.

Jan 26, 2018 9:37 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
riku said:
:) Worst innocent child ever.

+1

Idk why your all relying on the confirmed townie so much anyways but thats just me

Jan 26, 2018 9:38 AM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:

The Lost Village

That was an interesting game to say the least people were so blantly following the confirmed townies to notice anything was off.

Jan 26, 2018 9:40 AM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:

Thats no fun arent u up for a challenge?

lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

no... cant really say I lied about my ability when yall dont know what is yet... I said I lied about Shin fake claiming, i thought he lied about his role in lost village but I was mistaken. still shows his scum game tho...

Your role is obvious espically if its a day ability, also like I said even if i am scum whcih i aint in this game, atleast i am still honest with my role claims

Jan 26, 2018 9:42 AM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:

lastwhisper31 said:

Your role is obvious espically if its a day ability, also like I said even if i am scum whcih i aint in this game, atleast i am still honest with my role claims
I dont want the challenge, I want you to prove to me you are town... so we can avoid whats coming...

and if you know my role is, you should be trying to avoid this... because the outcome wont be helpful for town... and i honestly want to hold my ability as long as possible, but you arent giving me much of a choice
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 9:45 AM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I dont want the challenge, I want you to prove to me you are town... so we can avoid whats coming...

and if you know my role is, you should be trying to avoid this... because the outcome wont be helpful for town... and i honestly want to hold my ability as long as possible, but you arent giving me much of a choice

I dont even know why u think i am scum tho

Your ability involves vote manipulation does it not?

Jan 26, 2018 9:47 AM

Jan 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:

its a possiblity... lets say there are 3 scum left... who do you think they are... with the assumption that I am not scum
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 9:50 AM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

its a possiblity... lets say there are 3 scum left... who do you think they are... with the assumption that I am not scum

If its a possbility then ur a gladiator

Ruu | Scarlet | Iron | Trash

But i kinda trust trash vigilante claim

Jan 26, 2018 9:56 AM

May 2015
Well let's be honest we already know who your partner might be so there is really no point in hiding it. From PoE
Jan 26, 2018 9:57 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Well let's be honest we already know who your partner might be so there is really no point in hiding it. From PoE

I am all ears ^_^

Jan 26, 2018 10:00 AM

May 2015
Shinichi-Kun said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Mmm interesting... my picks would be

Shin | logic | Iron

And yes, even thou you say you are okay with lynching Iron I think you are bluffing and he is your buddy.
Jan 26, 2018 10:01 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:

@Karote @logic340 @Denja from poe if his claim is true, then someone from these 3 are masons... and if you remove Denja because of his earlier post, your left with Logic and Karote, and if you remove Logic because he suspected you at one point, then I believe that leads us with karote... so @karote come out and play
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 10:04 AM

Dec 2013
Ruu said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Mmm interesting... my picks would be

Shin | logic | Iron

And yes, even thou you say you are okay with lynching Iron I think you are bluffing and he is your buddy.

Bzzzt try again ruu

Jan 26, 2018 10:11 AM

Nov 2008
Phraze is SK and attacked yurkin who was paranoid gun owner or targeted Phraze.

Jan 26, 2018 10:12 AM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
but yurkin was mafia...? i mean is it possible to be a paranoid gun owner as mafia?
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 10:14 AM

Nov 2008
lastwhisper31 said:
DenjaX said:
but yurkin was mafia...? i mean is it possible to be a paranoid gun owner as mafia?
that is just fluff. No use to decipher it until end game. It is for myself to see whether or not i am right with that prediction.

Jan 26, 2018 10:17 AM

Dec 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

@Karote @logic340 @Denja from poe if his claim is true, then someone from these 3 are masons... and if you remove Denja because of his earlier post, your left with Logic and Karote, and if you remove Logic because he suspected you at one point, then I believe that leads us with karote... so @karote come out and play

I'm not Mason.
Jan 26, 2018 10:18 AM

Jan 2014
Karote said:
lastwhisper31 said:

I'm not Mason.
wrong answer
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 10:24 AM

Jan 2014
actually I might need to go through my PoE again, because chad has been scum reading Karote, give one second...

but if I cant find someone that makes sense, then PoE alone states chad is lying...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 10:32 AM

Dec 2013
lastwhisper31 said:
actually I might need to go through my PoE again, because chad has been scum reading Karote, give one second...

but if I cant find someone that makes sense, then PoE alone states chad is lying...

I aint lieing and karote aint it either :P

Jan 26, 2018 10:32 AM

Jan 2014
So updated, I cant assume that Chad wouldnt put his partner in his scum list...
@abhutrash @Karote @riku
@ironace

so lets leave it at that, because we still cant prove trash or riku is who they say there are...

Edit: cant remove anymore people even if shin denies them at this point... so therefore the mason is one of those 4.
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 10:41 AM

Nov 2014
lastwhisper31 said:
So updated, I cant assume that Chad wouldnt put his partner in his scum list...
@abhutrash @Karote @riku
@ironace

so lets leave it at that, because we still cant prove trash or riku is who they say there are...

Edit: cant remove anymore people even if shin denies them at this point... so therefore the mason is one of those 4.
Already said it before, but I'll say it again, I'm not mason.
Jan 26, 2018 10:41 AM

Nov 2008
Why is shinichi being cryptic. We need transparent town.

Jan 26, 2018 10:44 AM

Jan 2014
tbh its looking more and more like Shin really isnt the mason...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 10:45 AM

Nov 2008
lastwhisper31 said:
tbh its looking more and more like Shin really isnt the mason...
im calling jester. It is best to vig kill him.

Jan 26, 2018 10:54 AM

May 2015
@lastwhisper31 riku is town. Trust me.

If shin is mason, his only logical partner is logic.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.