Forum Settings
Forums

Mini game v.8: Call of Duty Mafia | Game End: Freedom!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »
Jan 26, 2018 10:55 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
@lastwhisper31 riku is town. Trust me.

If shin is mason, his only logical partner is logic.
but then hes lying about Logic answering him... and that answer sounds like it would come from Karote...

and I dont fully trust you yet
blinddate
she was never awake
even with her eyes wide open
never where she longed to be
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
blind date with a dreamer
Jan 26, 2018 10:55 AM

May 2015
DenjaX said:
lastwhisper31 said:
tbh its looking more and more like Shin really isnt the mason...
im calling jester. It is best to vig kill him.

I'm actually okay with this idea. I would rather lynch logic today and deal with Shin some other way.
Jan 26, 2018 10:57 AM

Dec 2012
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

I'm actually okay with this idea. I would rather lynch logic today and deal with Shin some other way.

yes pls

May 2015
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

but then hes lying about Logic answering him... and that answer sounds like it would come from Karote...

Wait what? What did logic said according to Shin? I can't remember that post, link?

Nov 2014
DenjaX said:
lastwhisper31 said:
Is jester a bastard role on this site?
Ruu said:
his only logical partner is logic.
I see what you did there, lel
Jan 26, 2018 10:58 AM

Dec 2012
lastwhisper31 said:
Ruu said:

What sounds from me? O.o
Jan 26, 2018 10:58 AM

Jan 2014
Ruu said:
lastwhisper31 said:

Wait what? What did logic said according to Shin? I can't remember that post, link?
doesnt really matter... because Logic hasnt talked in game, but hes hiding in the mason chat? thats complete bullshit
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 10:59 AM

Jan 2014
abhutrash said:
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:
ya but two tpr?? doesnt seem right
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 11:00 AM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
DenjaX said:

why is logic scum?

abhutrash said:
DenjaX said:
Ruu said:
game is role madness. There could be anything. Also bastard setup doesnt necessarily mean all roles have to be bastard. And some people are subjective whether jester is bastard or not.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 26, 2018 11:01 AM

Nov 2014
DenjaX said:
game is role madness. There could be anything. Also bastard setup doesnt necessarily mean all roles have to be bastard. And some people are subjective whether jester is bastard or not.
Okay, thanks. Asking cause I haven't seen a jester in game yet.
Jan 26, 2018 11:21 AM

Dec 2016
abhutrash said:
ScarletCelestial said:
@abhutrash

You mentioned that something weird happened last Night, to do with your shot.

What occurred?
This would require revealing whether or not I used my bullet last night and I don't want to do that.
ScarletCelestial said:
ASH STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE WATCHING A MOVIE!!!
Hey, I'm just having fun. Not like my comment was hindering anything. We all gotta remember this is a game in the end.

That bit was a joke.
Jan 26, 2018 11:22 AM

Dec 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
ScarletCelestial said:
@lastwhisper31

Let's say Shin gets caught:

as

a) Scum.

b) Town.

Who would you start looking at next as a lynch possibility?
A. ]Iron and Shin I'll get to b later

Why do believe Shin and ace buddies?
Jan 26, 2018 11:23 AM

Dec 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
@scarletcelestial I'll post the game when I get home, where Chad fake claimed...

Thanks Wisp
Jan 26, 2018 11:24 AM

May 2015
@DenjaX his behavior, the lack of participation, and his approach in general scream scum!logic to me. There is a lot of shading in his posts
I think it was RE that made an ISO on him. Go check it out.
Jan 26, 2018 11:25 AM

Nov 2008
Ruu said:
DenjaX his behavior, the lack of participation, and his approach in general scream scum!logic to me. There is a lot of shading in his posts
I think it was RE that made an ISO on him. Go check it out.
@logic340 why are you scum?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 26, 2018 11:26 AM

Dec 2016
abhutrash said:
Wait, did RE/Togs claim, or are you referring to riku?

It's because you three were the ones to comment about me saying "confirmed" as opposed to "claimed" which I meant.
Jan 26, 2018 11:27 AM

Dec 2016
lastwhisper31 said:
@scarletcelestial so i lied, i guess shin didnt really lie about his role... but if u want his scum game to read, then here it is... lol

The Lost Village

Nah, I've spectated his scum game before in that one where you, he and Abu failed BADLY. Also, One Night Werewolf which ended badly.
Jan 26, 2018 11:27 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
Why is shinichi being cryptic. We need transparent town.

I am not being cryptic i already stated i had no intention to out my buddy its on themself to do that,

Everyone else is the one pestering for information

Jan 26, 2018 11:28 AM

Dec 2013
ScarletCelestial said:
lastwhisper31 said:
@scarletcelestial so i lied, i guess shin didnt really lie about his role... but if u want his scum game to read, then here it is... lol

The Lost Village

Nah, I've spectated his scum game before in that one where you, he and Abu failed BADLY. Also, One Night Werewolf which ended badly.

Lets never talk about that game lol

Jan 26, 2018 11:29 AM

Jan 2014
ScarletCelestial said:
lastwhisper31 said:

The Lost Village

to be fair, mishu and dias modgamed so hard in that game, and it ruined my mood the whole game...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 11:30 AM

Dec 2016
Shinichi-Kun said:
@scarletcelestial

My partner says "They will only claim to get himself or me out of trouble. Other than that only when it feels right.

If this answers ur question at all

Unvote: Shinichi-Kun

Happy for today, but will pressure again at a later date.
Jan 26, 2018 11:34 AM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
DenjaX said:
Why is shinichi being cryptic. We need transparent town.

I am not being cryptic i already stated i had no intention to out my buddy its on themself to do that,

you are playing with them instead of just outright disregarding their demands. It comes off scummy. They have no reason to rolefish you unless you did something particularly scummy. They aint playing games with you. So how did it come to this? Why was this mason stuff brought up?

Jan 26, 2018 11:36 AM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

you are playing with them instead of just outright disregarding their demands. It comes off scummy. They have no reason to rolefish you unless you did something particularly scummy. They aint playing games with you. So how did it come to this? Why was this mason stuff brought up?

Cause i claimed on day 1, an hour before phase change since i was up for being lynched.

Jan 26, 2018 11:37 AM

Dec 2013
Shinichi-Kun said:
DenjaX said:

Cause i claimed on day 1, an hour before phase change since i was up for being lynched.

Then on day 2 people started asking for my buddy because they thought I was lieing.

Jan 26, 2018 11:45 AM

Nov 2008
Shinichi-Kun said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

Then on day 2 people started asking for my buddy because they thought I was lieing.
hmmm. Im going to read how it went down. Im stil at early pages. Just bear in mind that this game has no flip besides alignment. It is hard to sort your so called "mason" since we couldnt confirm your role in the first place. So im going to buy your claim for now since bluffing as town could harm town more. Since you claimed this to prevent your lynch, it means you are tied to whoever you appoint as your partner. So you are likely to be more town to me since fake claiming as scum, you would choose a better role than mason.

Jan 26, 2018 12:55 PM

May 2015
ScarletCelestial said:
Shinichi-Kun said:
@scarletcelestial

My partner says "They will only claim to get himself or me out of trouble. Other than that only when it feels right.

If this answers ur question at all

Any other suspects? Do you plan to vote for somebody else or wait and see?

We are running in circles with this Shin thing. Let's move on for now and focus on somebody else.
For example: Why is Denja town? Since your predecessor was a no show you will have to prove your towniness to as @DenjaX . Why should we trust you, any ideas on how to catch scum?
Jan 26, 2018 1:24 PM

Dec 2016
Ruu said:
ScarletCelestial said:

Any other suspects? Do you plan to vote for somebody else or wait and see?

We are running in circles with this Shin thing. Let's move on for now and focus on somebody else.
For example: Why is Denja town? Since your predecessor was a no show you will have to prove your towniness to as @DenjaX . Why should we trust you, any ideas on how to catch scum?

Currently working on my read list. I'm only ISOing ace, Karote, logic and you to make less work for myself.

I'll be around for EoD if I need to be.
Jan 26, 2018 1:30 PM

Sep 2014
DenjaX said:
lastwhisper31 said:
This was a rather quick statement to make. My theory is that you know Shinichi-Kun is playing suspicious, but you also know he isn't mafia. Because you're mafia and he's not in your group. Therefore it would be logical for you to think he's third party (jester).
Jan 26, 2018 1:31 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:
riku said:
:) Worst innocent child ever.

+1
Well here's a connection. The both of them are throwing shade at me because I read them as scum.
Jan 26, 2018 1:34 PM

Sep 2014
Vote: DenjaX
Was suspicious of Togs, now I'm also suspicious of you.
Jan 26, 2018 1:39 PM

Sep 2014
Shinichi-Kun said:
Pokeit said:
Here are my reads for now:

I dont find that unusual it would have been even more weird if i choose to persue the miller claim that was put forward on day 1, espically when i talk about how the best way to play miller is by claiming day 1 right off the back. If riku had claimed any other time outside of day 1 i wouldnt have trusted it but this situation is much different.

Why do u believe riku cant be town off that claim?
I'm not saying he can't be town. I'm just saying he shouldn't be read as town because of a miller claim..
Jan 26, 2018 1:48 PM

Dec 2013
DenjaX said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

hmmm. Im going to read how it went down. Im stil at early pages. Just bear in mind that this game has no flip besides alignment. It is hard to sort your so called "mason" since we couldnt confirm your role in the first place. So im going to buy your claim for now since bluffing as town could harm town more. Since you claimed this to prevent your lynch, it means you are tied to whoever you appoint as your partner. So you are likely to be more town to me since fake claiming as scum, you would choose a better role than mason.

Happened like an hour before phase change thats where my claim should be. My partner is i hope town. Not fake claiming this just an unorthodox role to fake claim.

Jan 26, 2018 1:53 PM

Dec 2016
Orange = Scum lean
Lime = Very Townie
Green = Town lean
Black = Neutral
Deep Pink = Scum
Slashed Out = Not Enough Information

Shin: I feel as if there is something off with their claim. On top of that, they’ve been acting slightly scummy throughout the game and some things do not add up to me. Then there’s the self meta. I hate self meta. W/V with wisp.
ash: I have nothing to suspect from their claim, mainly due to being convinced of their death at the time. As a result, they’re Townie until further notice.
Karote: ISOd. Despite being quite inactive, what they have done is rather good in my opinion. They’re asking needed questions and when they do give opinion on their reads the tone they have when giving them is Townie despite the lack of info. I’d prefer them a bit more in depth, but for now I’ll consider them Town.
riku: riku’s claim of miller is not that suspect whatsoever, especially since it was a hard claim from their first post. Ergo, Townie.
logic: ISOd. Basically, early Day tonality is quite bad, makes more agreements later on but never gives a straight read, and then goes against their multiple criticisms of ash to go against ash’s train.
I agree with this train.
Pokeit: Innocent Child, ergo Town.
Ruu: ISOd. Does a quick answer to a question, then leaves. This feels somewhat weird, but life probably got in the way so not applicable. Gives reads seriously quickly, almost too quickly in my opinion. Despite saying they’re not good at defending themself, they defended themself quite well. Defends riku. If one is scum, the other would likely be scum. 582 is good. I feel like they’re trying to get on the good side of too many people. I don’t like how calm they were at EoD and how they were pushing logic a bit. That went on a bit, but I feel as if something’s off with them.
ace: Lazy, and somewhat scummy. However, I don’t think he cares so I’m considering him what someone once told me they called wolf/less. Either wolf, or worthless. I’m thinking the second, but the first is still possible. I want to read into them more, it's just that I'm too tire right now.
wisp: Their paranoia throughout the game feels like acting at some points, though they have been making an effort in my opinion. Their read on myself feels very weird, as does their focus on Shin. W/V with Shin.
Denja: Haven’t seen much thus far. Will wait for further posting.
RE: Haven’t done a lot thus far, but feels as if they’re trying to solve the game in their own way. Have a bad feeling, but I’ll ignore it until I see further behaviour.
Jan 26, 2018 1:53 PM

Dec 2016
Vote: logic340
Jan 26, 2018 1:57 PM

Dec 2016
Well, that's two hours of my life gone. Could've been worse I suppose.

See you in the morning.
Jan 26, 2018 2:26 PM

Sep 2014
Ruu said:

Ruu's blatant protection of riku gives me bad vibes. Feel like they both could be scum together.
Jan 26, 2018 2:34 PM

Nov 2014
Pokeit said:
Ruu said:

Ruu's blatant protection of riku gives me bad vibes. Feel like they both could be scum together.
Pretty sure Ruu is saying that due to riku's strong miller claim. Yeah, its not good to dismiss him completely but we've got more important places to focus on right now
Jan 26, 2018 2:46 PM

Jan 2014
Pokeit said:
Vote: DenjaX
u sure are in time out... Don't angleshoot first of all, what Togs did has nothing to do with denja... By all means sus denja but don't bring up Togs in it
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 2:47 PM

Nov 2008
Pokeit said:

I respect that.

Also, theory is too angleshooty but ok. If shinichi was mafia, he already dug his grave along with his chosen mason buddy since that person could only be mafia. Yurkin already died so we could have the fastest game in the history of mal forum mafia. Im leaning town on him for now. I will look elsewhere and come back to see if he redeemed himself and see when that mason buddy starts talking.

@Ruu I dont need to prove myself. My towniness will resolve in due time. After all, im the best town.

@Shinichi-Kun host discourages claiming in his rules. What happens now?

@logic340 talk to me :(

Jan 26, 2018 2:47 PM

Jan 2014
Pokeit said:
Ruu said:

+1
Well here's a connection. The both of them are throwing shade at me because I read them as scum.
because ur plays are bad...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 2:48 PM

Jan 2014
Pokeit said:
Shinichi-Kun said:

I dont find that unusual it would have been even more weird if i choose to persue the miller claim that was put forward on day 1, espically when i talk about how the best way to play miller is by claiming day 1 right off the back. If riku had claimed any other time outside of day 1 i wouldnt have trusted it but this situation is much different.

Why do u believe riku cant be town off that claim?
I'm not saying he can't be town. I'm just saying he shouldn't be read as town because of a miller claim..
it's a damn good thing u are the IC...
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 2:58 PM

Jan 2014
Wild Theory Time:
Riku is Town Miller
Pokeit is Mafia Reverse Miller IC. Or maybe he's not even Miller and shows up as town when checked... But I'm gunna laugh at the end if this is true... Tbh it would explain Pokeits gamethrowing behavior
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 3:13 PM

Nov 2008
Who told me this game is bastard? This game is just role madness.

Jan 26, 2018 3:16 PM

May 2015
Pokeit said:
Ruu said:

I have my reasons to say riku is confirmed town. It's not related to his Miller claim. It's also no related to my role. But I know he is. Take a min and think about it...
Also, I would never defend my buddy in such a straight forward way, that's not a good mafia move. I swear I'm better than that lol

I don't mind if people vote for me, if in the future I end up being in the lead I will claim, np. About Scarlet comments on me: I had a busy couple of days so I tried to make several posts while catching up before having to go back to rl stuff. Am I good at defending myself? Thanks! I think I suck at it (and the brothers agree aparently lol)
Scarlet, if you think I'm mafia what's your take on my current vote?
Jan 26, 2018 3:17 PM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
it isn't idk who told u lol
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 3:22 PM

Nov 2008
lastwhisper31 said:
DenjaX said:
it isn't idk who told u lol
then your wild theory shouldnt be possible. I will complain if those kind of roles exist xDD

Jan 26, 2018 3:24 PM

Nov 2008
Vote: @logic340

:(

I need vote count pls.

Jan 26, 2018 3:27 PM

Nov 2008
AbuHumaid said:
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●

Vote Count Final

abhutrash(4): yurkin, Phraze, logic340, lasthwhisper31
Tainted(4): Ruu, Shinichi-Kun, Pokeit
ironace(1): Tainted
Shinichi-Kun(1): riku
Pokeit(1): Togs
Togs(1): abhutrash

Players not voting: ironace, Yachty, ScarletCelestial, Karote

Mod notes: -

why tainted has 4 votes?

Jan 26, 2018 3:30 PM

Jan 2014
DenjaX said:
AbuHumaid said:

Vote Count Final

why tainted has 4 votes?
pokeit is apparently IC with double votes... But now I'm starting to really think he's basically reverse miller GF lolol. I'm so close to using my ability on him xD
blinddate
she was never awake
and if you’d meet her
just know
you were on a
Jan 26, 2018 3:30 PM

Nov 2014
DenjaX said:
AbuHumaid said:

Vote Count Final

why tainted has 4 votes?
Pokeit has double vote
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (62) « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated MEMBER Posts! v1 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SoulEaterQUEEN - Mar 26, 2016

1990 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3811 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:42 PM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8751 by Serafos »»
Aug 17, 9:41 PM

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2867 by Serafos »»

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1160 by Serafos »»
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.